Roberta and Cousins - Cover

Roberta and Cousins

Copyright© 2005 by Bigzeke

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Events can lead to bigger and better things when you help someone along side an interstate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Cousins   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

The next morning we had gotten up at seven, drank some coffee, and returned to bed. About 9 Doug called and said that he had Uncle Art and the fathers at his place and they would like a tour of the ranch. I told him to please take them to his old place and the Barton House first and by then we would be ready.

When I told Bobbie and Sara that their fathers and Uncle Art were coming for a tour of the ranch they went into panic mode. I calmed them and told them that Doug was going to start at his Ma's place and the Barton House before they came here.

As soon as the house, that was as neat as a pin, had been straightened they were worried about food so I suggested breakfast burritos. By the time everyone arrived we had two pots of coffee and a pile of breakfast burritos ready. After we toured the house we sat in the courtyard drinking coffee and eating our burritos.

Doug had looked at the wall when in the garage and said, "I had noticed all the old tools in your garage before! They look neat — someday you must explain to me what half of them are for."

Uncle Art added, "I grew up on a farm and worked as a carpenter as a young man. There were several that I did not recognize! Is it possible before we leave to see them again?"

"When we finish here we will go through the garage and I will tell you about each tool then I will take you to my workshop." I said in agreement.

"You mean you have another workshop besides the one on this house?" asked Sara's father in disbelief.

"Yes, I have another one which is detached from the house where I do my work. The one here is for fun and enjoyment. Bobbie and I, then later Sara, built all the cabinets, molding and doors used throughout this house." I explained.

"Daddy, Bob holds five patents in robotics and sold his company before coming here. He has promised to put Michelle, Sara, and me through college. We have never been happier. Please do not worry about us in the future!" ended Bobbie, with Michelle and Sara nodding their heads in agreement.

All three men seemed somewhat shocked, and without too much more being said we left through the garage where I talked about all the tools they had not recognized. As we walked over to the shop Bobbie's and Sara's fathers were having a conversation in Spanish. Uncle Art walked beside me and said quietly, "In their eyes, Bobbie's declaration of your abilities has change yours and their daughters' status. I do not think you or they will have any trouble from them in the future."

When we entered the machine shop Sara's father was walking around in awe. Uncle Art explained that he was a foreman in a machine shop in Dallas. He started to chuckle as the two fathers started talking in Spanish again. "Juan is saying that even in his shop they do not have half these tools, and he does not even know how to use some of them."

I showed them the prototype arm and hand I had designed and built and said I was working on feet and legs now. They asked why and I said that if I could some how get them built and interface them with a human that artificial limbs would no longer be only partially useful. I also stated that it would go a long way toward making a true walking, working robot, which could be used in bomb disposal or other dangerous areas but still have the flexibility of a human in getting into and out of places.

Uncle Art asked 'what about the weight?' So I handed him the arm and hand. I told him it weighed three ounces more than an average person's arm and hand. All three were suitably impressed and Uncle Art asked what I was going to do with it. I told him I would patent it then allow another company to develop and sell it for me. I then had to explain the patent only lasted so many years, so selling the patent rights made more sense than building a company up and dealing with all the headaches involved.

Shortly thereafter the men departed and I returned to the house. We ate lunch then prepared for the wedding. The wedding was a great success and so was the reception. At one point in the reception the fathers were describing the property to their wives when Michelle walked up and calmly stated, "You mean Doug forgot to show you the Pecan groves and hay fields? I will have to talk to him about that!"

The shocked look on all their faces was quite priceless. When I asked Michelle about it she said that she was irritated because they were acting like they knew more than their wives did so she had let them know they did not know everything. Michelle seemed to think this tactic worked well and was already thinking up other little bombshells for them. Bobbie thought it was hysterical considering how they had been treated, until I pointed out the downside that they could become jealous and cause trouble. This caused them to reconsider what they were doing.

Sara meanwhile seemed a little agitated, and when I asked her what was wrong she said her father wanted to know what company I was selling the rights to the hand and arm to. I told her to relax and let me find out what was going on. I found Juan getting a can of beer for Uncle Art and himself. I asked him, "Why do you want to know which company was going to build the hands and arm?"

After much hemming and hawing around and a short discussion in Spanish Juan said, "I have been a machinist all my life and have never seen work like that nor how to work on half that equipment. I would like a chance to do so!"

"Well there are a couple of colleges that have such equipment in the Dallas area." I commented.

"I have never been to college. I started by cleaning the shop and have learned the equipment as I needed!" explained Juan then he continued "Since the girls are gone I can take a job for less pay and learn."

"Juan, you are doing this backwards; go to college and take the courses that you want to learn the equipment. Then when you know it go apply for a job. Apply for the foreman's job. That way you get both and make more money!" I explained.

"You mean you can go to college and not have to get a degree?" he asked.

"Yes, there are some very good technical colleges that, since you have the experience, will allow you to take just the courses you are interested in. That is how many managers manage to stay current even if their company does not have the equipment or even plan to buy the equipment. If you go to school and find a better way to do a job where you work better and faster I would be willing to bet that you could get a raise or even a better job. Employers do not like to lose skilled employees who are contributing to the growth of their company." I explained.

Uncle Art thought for a minute then asked, "How many degrees do you have?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.