Roberta and Cousins
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Bigzeke

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Events can lead to bigger and better things when you help someone along side an interstate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Cousins   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

We arrived at Doug's old place about 9 AM. We were met with some hostility on his Ma's part. When I told her Bobbie and I were getting married she laid all pretense aside and said "It's about time you made her an HONEST women after getting her pregnant!"

Bobbie let out a little screech and started forward and I pulled her to me but was not fast enough to stop Sara too. Sara stated loudly, "You are one spiteful hypocrite! Bobbie was raped in Nashville and Bob took her in and wants to marry her now! How can you call yourself a Christian!" She then turned and pulling Bobbie from me walked out of the house.

"Ma, your attitude about this whole thing has made it hard on everybody. Michelle and I are getting married also. Bob has offered me a good business deal so I will be selling him this property. Now if you want to be part of this family you will have to make up your mind to be fair and helpful, not spiteful!" explained Doug.

As Doug's mother was sputtering I said, "You have hurt all three young ladies here today. We stopped by to tell you our plans and to ask your help - not to be insulted! To be truthful Doug is selling me his 60 acres and livestock in exchange for a 25% interest in my ranch. Doug wants to marry Michelle on June 3rd and I want to marry Bobbie this next Saturday. We could use your help in arranging the church but first I think you had better make amends with all the women!" I stated.

Doug's mother stood there with a stunned look on her face. I gave Michelle a slight push in the direction of the door and she took the hint and went to join the other women outside. There was absolute silence for the next few minutes, then what worried Doug's mother the most was voiced. "Douglas, where are you expecting me to move?" she asked.

"Well, you could stay here, but I want to tear this place down. So I thought you could move into Old Man Barton's place after we got it fixed up!" explained Doug.

"Why would you do this for me?" asked Doug's mother.

"Ma, we never planned this! Bob ran into Bobbie and was helping her when we found out that Michelle and Sara were in trouble, too. Now I know you think it was wrong for them to live in the same house as us but since they did not have anywhere else to go that is what happened. Nor did they trust anyone else! We put them to work on the ranch; Sara has been working as the housekeeper and has a big tuck garden. Bobbie helped Bob build the insides of his house, and Michelle wants to be a vet and has been helping me with the livestock on the ranch." explained Doug.

"Why didn't you tell me all of this?" asked Doug's mother.

"Because you were to busy judging us to ask us what we were trying to do!" I stated.

"I guess I have not been too kind." she said.

"No, you haven't; but we do need your help and are asking for it. Can you arrange for the preacher and church for Bobbie and Bob this next Saturday?" asked Doug.

"That is not enough time to arrange a wedding!" stated Doug's mother.

"Ma, except for you and my son no one from our family or the community will be invited. Bobbie's family has been invited. We just need to find the place for the wedding and a small reception." explained Doug.

"Doug, Bob... I cannot tell you how sorry I am! There is coffee on the stove. Please have a cup while I make amends with the girls." Doug's ever-practical mother said, picking up her cane and heading for the door.

Fifteen minutes late the women returned and Doug's mother started another pot of coffee. We left an hour later with the Church and Community Hall in Gustine having been reserved for 3 PM on Saturday.

Before we left for Brownwood Doug's Ma said she needed to go with us tomorrow morning to sell the property. In Brownwood at Dillard's we found a nice dress for Bobbie. Sara and Michelle were able to find matching dresses that complimented Bobbie's choice for the wedding. Doug got a new suit — the first in over 20 years. Next we made reservations for a block of 6 rooms for the girls' family and reservations for dinner late Friday and Sunday noon at the Section Hand.

Before we left town Doug insisted that we stop by the Jewelry Shop we had used. Michelle and Doug picked out a set of rings, which made Michelle extremely happy. Michelle wanted to go back to Dillard's and pick out wedding clothing but was persuaded to wait for a while so they could be sure it would still fit Bobbie.

That evening there was another series of phone calls letting everyone know when and where. We all watched the evening news and weather before Michelle and Doug went home. I can tell you my girls showed their appreciation and I hardly felt like getting up the next morning at 9 AM, but get up I did.

We picked Doug's Ma up about 9:30 and were in the lawyer's office in Comanche not too long after that. It took 15 minutes for the lawyer and Doug's Ma to discuss all the people coming and going. I then gave the lawyer the certified check for the Barton Place and said I would have check for the other two places by the end of next week. When we had completed the required paperwork for those transactions I told him we had one more to complete.

I explained I was giving Doug 25% of the ranch and 25% of the net profit yearly in exchange for his 60 acres, which would include all livestock and equipment. The lawyer looked at me and smiled, then said, "Doug, it looks like you just found yourself a gravy train!"

Doug's Ma looked up and said, "I guess I should make my contribution to this deal too!"

"What do you mean, Ma?" asked Doug.

"Well I am going to give my house to Bob!" she stated.

The lawyer started to chuckle and said, "Doug, that house and the half acre of land it sits on is your mother's although it sit darn near in the center of your ranch!"

Both Doug and I were shocked but recovered enough to say thank-you. Doug's Ma said, "Hey, I need to give the both of you a wedding gift too!"

The lawyer said, "The final papers will be ready to sign next week, and once I receive the money for the other two places the paperwork for them would be ready the week after that."

I asked the lawyer to look out for any other property I could get to add to the ranch, either with the same deal or with outright purchases. He said that it would be his pleasure and that he was happy to see people moving in who were not just outright displacing the older people. We thanked him then took our leave.

When we reached the truck I gave Doug's Ma a big hug and thanked her for her property! Doug sheepishly admitted that he did not know that he did not own the house. Then his mother explained, "Doug, you never knew! When your sister ran off with her husband your Pa changed the will where you got all the property with exception of the house when you turned 18 years old. I saw no reason to tell you otherwise because I felt what he did was wrong!

As we headed back towards the ranch, Doug said, "I guess we should see the Barton place!"

"Why don't you call the girl's and have them meet us there?" I suggested.

The girls arrived five minutes after we did. When we entered the house we found a note from Old Man Barton. It said he would appreciate if we could find it in our hearts to deliver him his recliner, bookcase, and floor lamp. So that became the first order of business. We loaded the truck, drove to Brownwood, and made the delivery. Old Man Barton was tickled pink and could not thank us enough. He told us. "My kids put the property up for sale and had made arrangement to move me from the hospital to the county-run rest home while I was still in the hospital recovering from the stroke. Once I found that out, I let the farm stay up for sale but made arrangements with this home to get the proceeds. They have guaranteed me a place for the rest of my life and if there is any money left it will be split amongst my kids. My lawyer will review the bills monthly."

Doug's Ma asked "Does that mean the you lose all help from the state or county?"

"No, I still get my disability and it pays for about 80% of the monthly housing cost here. This place is investing the money I gave them and hopefully the difference will be made up by the interest." Old Man Barton explained.

I asked him what he wanted done with the rest of the household items and he turned to Doug's Ma and said, "I hope you enjoy that place as much as I did! If you could send my personal effects to my kids I would be very appreciative! Otherwise the rest is yours to do with as you like. Doug — the rifles there have been in the family for years and my daughters don't shoot, so please enjoy them."

Old Man Barton asked if we wanted to stay for lunch but we declined and headed back to the "Barton House" as Doug's Ma called it. We stopped for a hamburger on the way, then spent the rest of the day packing his personal belongings. They packed them in three different piles. One for personal keepsakes and paperwork that they thought should be kept, one for clothing and other personal items that they thought would go to charity, and the last pile for what was left over and would be thrown out most likely; it was also the smallest pile.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.