The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was glad to get back to my own store and be home after my week with Evvy near Cleveland. We both made some good points with upper management with our willingness to do employment trail blazing for them. If I was called out there for the store set-up I knew I would try to hook up with Carol.

Back in New York State I got into my usual regimen of home, work and play. My answering machine was full of calls from a gorgeous woman I dated a few times, Dianna. She was certainly a nice woman and really attractive, but her pitch was getting a bit to serious. Yes, I would someday like to settle down, but I always figured when the right one came along I would know it. Dianna didn't seem the type, at least yet. I hadn't aggressively tried to get her in the sack because I knew she had a child. Sleeping together usually means I meet the child at some point. Divorced women tell their children strange things when they go out on dates. Children in those situations were going to be screwed up enough. Dianna was going to be willing if I made a sex pitch, but I was sure she might attach some commitment to that. I was only looking for a test drive, and I didn't want to break any hearts.

After spending the time with Evvy I knew what I really wanted was to bed down an older woman, one who kept her looks and didn't have a commitment at home. It wouldn't be Evvy, but it would fulfill the fantasy.

During the early part of the day is usually the best time to check out the aisles at the pharmacy for women. Moms with kids are out doing their errands while the rug-rats are in school and the ones who have pushed their kids along are there by force of habit. I see many of the same women every week and some I look forward to seeing. Now, I'm not on the make, I'm just breaking the monotony by doing a little girl watching.

One such woman is Sharon Smythe. I figure her to be 46-48 years old and I know she's a vegetarian, she's into yoga and takes every supplement under the sun. It must be a good life-style for her because she has the body of a 25 or 30 year old. She always wears those thin sleeping type bras that show her nipples prominently, tight hip hugger jeans or tight stretch pants. However, her overall look is fairly conservative for a woman of 25, but she's nearly 50. I always check her out because I love her round ass and she always shows a bit of cleavage and firm belly in the summer. She caught me looking at her one of the last times in the store and I was trying to avoid eye contact, but she came to the counter and asked the clerk to see the pharmacist.

I came out and saw her up-close and was surprised how fresh her face looked with only some worry wrinkles betraying the calendar.

"Can you tell me anything about this tooth brush? I always use an Oral-B Cross-Action, but this appears to look like it, but it has changes." She asked me.

Now I know about the new prescription drugs and OTC counterparts, but toothbrushs?

"Let me see it, Hmmmm, this is called a Pulsar and apparently these little yellow things stimulate the gums while you brush. Just how though, I don't know. Give me a moment. I may have a sample in the back." I said as I went to a bin we refer to as the "Lots-a-Luck bucket".

The "Lots-a-Luck bucket" is where the receiving department puts any non-prescription drug store freebie samples. We use them for give away bags for senior citizens homes, etc. Sure enough there was a sample, but it was marked "non-usable store display" and it had a plastic bubble over the bristles. It should have been part of the counter display.

I brought it out to show it to her and handed it to her.

"It appears to... Oh!" She said startled as it began to buzz as she took it from my hand.

She had apparently squeezed the little ON switch on the handle that activated the pulsar action. The head vibrated and stimulating the bristles as you brushed. It was the same size as their other brushes, but still contained a small motor and battery.

"Oh, NOW I see the difference! Thank you so much, I'll try it, thank you." She said as she went off to the register.

I went back to the platform and started getting caught up with phone orders. A few moments later she was coming back up the aisle and caught my eye and waved.

"Sir, before you recommend that brush to anyone else you should know it's over a dollar more than the old one." She said a little peeved.

"Please, call me Dean and if you're not happy with any product from Friends Pharmacy, bring it back with your receipt for a full refund." I told her.

She smiled back and walked away while I stared at the bumpity-bump of her round ass in her tight jeans.

Later on in the day when it got slow I looked at her drug profile to find a little more about Sharon Smythe. I already knew what my night clerk had told me about her but drug profiles tell more. In my 36 month profile I saw she stopped her birth control almost 2 years before and started Prozac for a time. Only a few months ago she began birth control patches. Being the detective I looked for a Mr. Smythe and found one who had transferred his records to our Albany store 2 years before. This wasn't CSI, but it looked like he left 2 years ago and she was treated for depression. Now she either had a boyfriend or was shopping for one.

It was Tuesday night and Wednesday was my regular day-off so I went out to a couple watering holes I frequent and ran into Dianna. She was obviously looking for me since I hadn't called.

"Dean, you didn't call me this week after you got back. Is there a problem? If there is can we talk? I don't want to bother you if you're not interested, but please don't jerk me around." She asked me straightforwardly.

I decided to come clean.

"Dianna, I find you a lot of fun and you certainly are very attractive, but having a child in the mix makes it hard. You have to get an all night sitter if you stay at my place, and you have a lot of explaining to do if I stay at yours. Kids know Daddy isn't there and wonder if each man they see you with is "new Daddy". It's not you and I that I worry about, it's your daughter and how she might fit and what the lasting implications are. If I tried to sleep with you anyway, without factoring in your situation, THAT would be jerking you around." I explained.

"She's going to go with both of her grandmothers to Orlando in a week. They live in the same complex and became good friends, despite the divorce. They're bringing her to the amusement parks and to see her Dad who now lives in Kissimmee. I'll have 2 weeks alone. Do you think that will be enough time to get to know each other well to decide if we want to go on?" She asked wide eyed.

"I make no promises Di. You're looking for a serious relationship, and so am I. However I tend to let them find me and hit me over the head, you want to chase them. I'll admit there is a spark, but don't hate me if things don't work out." I told her honestly.

"She's with my mother tonight for Disney on Ice and a sleepover at Grandma's." She said suggestively.

After a few drinks we left together for her place, me following her car. I parked in her driveway and she walked me around the house showing me her roses and then her deck and pool. Her five year marriage netted her a pretty nice house as a reward for catching a cheating husband. I don't know the reason why he cheated, but it couldn't be for finding a better looking woman. Dianna was a Miss New York State runner up and State Fair Queen two years in a row, besides the ad work she did for national ad agencies. She was 5 foot, 7 inch redhead with a 36 D bust, not to mention my favorite part, a great ass. After we got inside she asked to fix me a drink or get me a beer as we settled at her bar. I took a beer and asked her sit next to me. She poured herself a Kahlua bottled cocktail and settled in next to me.

"Before we go any further in this relationship I think we might better understand each other," I started. "I really like you and am attracted to you. I'm trying not to make anything of the 4 messages you left on my machine last week, but I don't like to be hounded. I date a lot of women, some are friends, and some are just girls I see for a good time, you know - have a few drinks, some laughs. If I sleep with you it doesn't mean that I stop seeing the others, though. Don't think for a moment that I don't respect you or don't want a serious relationship. But as of now, I'm just not hit over the head in love with you or anyone else. To pretend that I am would be a big lie, and I won't lie to you and I won't hurt you. But I do want to nurture this relationship, to see if it clicks. I think we have something special. Am I making any sense?" I asked hoping I hadn't hurt her feelings.

"I didn't expect you to be in love with me, and I can say that I am not in love with you, but I am interested in falling in love with you. We have a lot in common but I know my daughter causes a problem and we have to be careful not to hurt her. I'm not expecting for you to make love to me and then say you're moving in, or say that you'll never sleep with another woman again. However I would like to show you what I have to offer in that department. Dean, I haven't been with a man since I threw my husband out 11 months ago. I want that drought to end, and I want it to end with you. You're the only man I've been interested in since. I know you're a bit of a run-around, but I also know that if you were to tell me I was the only one, I could trust you. You're honest, and my ex was a lying bastard. If these other women you see are competing for your heart, count me in the race, but I won't wait a long time for you Dean. I want a one woman man I can depend on. It will be tricky keeping you or any man from my daughter, but I want to as long as I can." She said pouring out her heart to me.

"Fair enough. I promise to be totally honest with you, just as you know I would. I expect no less from you. OK?" I said toasting our agreement.

There was a pause before I asked, "Eleven months? Wow, I'm assuming you took care of some business in that time though."

She blushed and then held up the 3 middle fingers of her right hand. "Just these, that's it, no toys. I wanted my first time back in the line-up to be special. So how about you, how long?"

I blushed now and dropped my head and looked at her sheepishly. "One week ago tonight."

"You got laid in Cleveland? I sat back here playing with myself every night thinking of you, and coming home for this night, and you're getting laid? Who?"

"Nobody you know or ever will. She picked me up and that's all I say. Should we move to the sofa or do I go home?" I asked.

"Dean, I don't believe you! Right after I told you how honest I thought you were, you tell me you picked someone up last week and had sex!" She said to me with her mouth agape.

"Dianna, I TOLD YOU! I didn't lie. Remember, we have no commitment to each other. We just went over that. If and when I tell you that you're the only one, you will be." I said standing my ground.

"I suppose you're right, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. How old was she, for God's sake." She asked.

"Twenty one years, one day." I said, wishing I hadn't.

"How can I compete with that? I might as well just give up now!" She said turning her head because she was going to tear up.

"Dianna," I said as I took her in my arms, "You're not in competition with her or anyone else. Listen, I've been free as the wind for a long time now. I haven't had a real serious relationship that lasted over a year since my high school sweetheart and that lasted through a lot of college. You are the first woman who makes me think I want to get involved again, but I just don't know what to think. Your phone calls last week made me feel like you were checking up on me. I cannot accept that if we were a couple. I can tell you we wouldn't last in that situation. I like you and want to be with you, but we should both see others to make sure of our feelings."

"I don't WANT to see anyone else, it's you I want." Dianna said adamantly.

"But you told me that besides a dinner and movie right after your split I'm the only man you've seen. I'm worried you're being rash and it bothers me a lot. You're married to one guy that doesn't work out and you're ready to commit a relationship to the next one who comes along. Am I making sense?" I asked her.

"Yes, goddammit you are in many ways. But if I don't see you for two weeks aren't you going to wonder if I screwed other men?" She asked.

"No, it won't be any of my business. If I call one of the other girls I date I don't ask if they're getting it lately. My non-commitment takes away any right I have to feel that way. Listen, I better go. I've fucked up your head too much here tonight. Think about every thing we talked about and we'll get together tomorrow night at my house. OK?" I asked as I began to get up and make my way out.

"NO, IT'S NOT OK. I have you here tonight and I'm going to FUCK you. I'll show you the piece of ass that goes along with my whole package. Please stay and make love to me." She said with a few tears stifled.

I was confused. I really wanted to screw her, but I didn't want to make her think I was hers. I also wondered if she got good and laid she might start to think a little differently about me and our relationship. Maybe if she got rid of some of that frustration I might not look as good as she thought. I wanted her to want me, but I still had fantasies to live out and two other women that I owed the courtesy of telling them I might not see them again.

Dianna got up and stood in front of me and pushed me back into the barstool.

"I really want to show you my body and to see yours, and feel yours inside me. We've said so many things here tonight that I'm confused about a lot of it, but I do know I want you tonight." She said as he ran her hands over my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.