The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I wasn't sure how to walk into Friends Pharmacy and Convenience on Sunday morning. Sunday we were just open 9 till 6 then and Evelyn Tucker was the manager on duty for the day. When I got there I was the fourth in the store. There was Evvy, a cashier Janice, and John Duponti the pharmacist. When I swung the backroom doors open to punch in I was aware of Evvy holding a packing list and looking over a shipment of fall bulbs and the like.

"Good morning Dean. Once you sweep up outside the storefront I'll need you to put together this riser for the end cap near the pharmacy. Pull the last of the seeds and citronella off and get me a count by price. Mark them down fifty percent and put them on a speed table up front. If John gets backed up with scrip's he'll page you. Remember to wash your hands and put on a smock if you pick and deliver for him." Evvy said as she walked by me.

She went to the office safe and got a register tray for Janice and handed it to her and then ran upstairs to her office to get the phone.

Janice looked at me and my guilt told me she was going to say "You fucked her last night didn't you?" Instead she took her register set-up and walked away saying "I don't know where she gets the energy on Sunday's."

The day truly went by as if nothing happened and that continued as Evvy stayed there during the first 4 years of my college and pharmacy apprenticeship at Friends. Then she got her own store back towards the middle part of the state. I answered the phone when she called from time to time to speak to our manager and was always friendly, but never alluded to the night that made me a man.

Upon completing my New York State licensing tests after my graduation from SU's pharmaceutical college I was assigned my own store as head pharmacist in training in Fayetteville, outside Syracuse. That pharmacist was retiring and I was going to take the store. I had been at Friends for 10 years altogether and it had been almost 8 years since my night with Evvy. When the deliverymen would come through they still always talked about Evelyn Tucker, her tight little body and how great she looked for a woman almost 40. I would just smile and nod.

Over the next few years I became a real Friends Pharmacy company man, getting involved with pharmacy employee policy and how pharmacist assistants and apprentices were chosen. The corporation had been very good to me and I was dedicated to them. I was turning 30 and was still single. My relationship with Kayla lasted until my middle years of college when she graduated with a degree good enough to get her a PA job with a managed health plan out west. Her plans to become a doctor were scuttled at the time.

We secretly, more or less, lived together for a couple years in an off campus apartment close to her dorm. Our sex life was wide and varied and she would have sent Evvy a thank you note had she known where I developed my sexual forwardness and skills.

Since that time I had a series of girlfriends and had gained the reputation as a heartbreaker. Actually I wasn't, it was just if I didn't think the woman met up to my future expectations, I moved on. My longest relationships were with woman a few years older than me. I guess I liked the "experienced" type who either knew what they liked or weren't shocked when I wanted oral or anal sex. Older, experienced woman didn't pretend to be virgins of any kind. I liked to have fun, have a few drinks, hear some live music, eat in nice restaurants and travel to exotic places.

I was coming off a year long relationship with a 33 year old beauty whom I just became bored with. She wanted to slow down and settle and the mere fact that I didn't told me she wasn't the one. I had picked up with a few old girlfriends and was seeing a new beauty semi-regularly. At the time Friends Pharmacy was expanding into Ohio and I was chosen to be on the team to interview and hire prospective pharmacy people. I would be teamed with another store manager to sift through applications and arrange interviews. I was shocked but happy when I saw on my assignment sheet that my partner was going to be Evelyn Tucker. Being away from my answering machine and any implied commitments to be a week with Evvy sounded great to me.

I arrived in Richmond Heights, Ohio and checked into the Holiday Inn Express there and made my way to the new store site. A courier from the Plain-Dealer newspaper had dropped off a pile of applications they collected for us and I was beginning to sift through them when a knock came at the front of the empty store shell and I waved to Evvy. Knowing I was there she used her key and let herself in. We set up a makeshift "office" with a phone and table provided by the local site manager.

"Hi Evelyn, it is so great to see you. What's it been, 8 or 10 years?" I asked as I went to hug her.

She put out her hand to shake hands shunning my hug.

"It's good to see you as well Dean. Let's try to keep this as professional as possible." She said sternly.

"Evvy, let's cut the crap here. I can see how you could act like this around others, but just me and you, come on. We have a special history here and I never did anything to hurt you and never told one soul about that night." I said, a little pissed off.

"Dean so many times I think about that night and I'm so ashamed I can barely look at myself in the mirror. Why bring it up again?"

"Because you enjoyed it as much as I did and orchestrated the whole night. You told me that night you were fulfilling a fantasy of yours and needed the release. Why can't we be civil? In some weird way I love you and always will. I can close my eyes and see and re-enact in my mind every word, every second, and every pleasure from that night." I said as she blushed deeply.

"BUT THAT WASN'T ME, I'M NOT LIKE THAT!"

"But you freely chose to be that on that night and you were the most beautiful, patient lover a boy turning into a man could ever have. You enjoyed it as much as I and you have no reason to regret it."

"Dean, shortly after that I met the man I live with now. He is so wonderful to me and treats me like a queen, and I cannot tell him that I was your whore."

"Why would you have to? What happened before him is none of his business." I said confused by her convoluted logic.

"Why, because every time we make love I think of that night afterwards." She said as she began to cry.

I took Evvy into my arms and she held on to me tightly. She still felt warm and supple the way she did all those years ago, her breasts firm against my chest.

"I told you that we would never be together again, but maybe that's what would close my book, end my guilt, and make you human instead of a dream." She cried to me hopefully.

"Evelyn, I would love to hold you that way, but if you have a relationship that long I couldn't be with you. That would be cheating, and that would make you what you think you were that night. You're 40 years old and still a very beautiful woman. I assume you're with a man who loves you if he has been with you for over 10 years. If I were to be with you it would betray him and me to you. Please don't tempt me because I've thought about being with you again a lot myself. Let's be pals and understand each other, not do something that will make us grow further apart. We had a beautiful experience and we should be able to look at each other with fond special memories." I told her.

"You're such a smart fair man. Whatever made me think that you wouldn't understand how I feel? I really thought if I told you that you would take me behind some boxes here and have your way with me. Believe it or not, you've lifted a weight from me that I've carried for way too long.

Evvy had carried the thought that she should somehow tell her lover about us and what happened that night, like she had cheated on him. She illogically thought that if she DID cheat on him she could easier close the door and easily live with that new guilt. I didn't take a lot of psyche courses in my studies, but she was suffering from a classic case of low self-esteem brought on by her first failed marriage. She was probably always the best looking girl in her crowd and when she finally gave herself to a lifelong commitment he turned out to be a philanderer making her think she wasn't good enough. Before we did one interview we talked about her problems, and her situation. By the end of the few days we spent there we had became, once again, fast friends. The only problem now was that I wanted her more than ever. The prospect of having affairs with older women always excited me, but now I knew I would pursue it more and more.

Getting laid had never been a problem for me. I'm a fairly good looking guy with athletic features and trim body. I spend a lot of money on good clothes and keep myself up pretty well. While I may look for older women, younger women approach me a lot. I have a hard time turning down a firm ass and tight pussy, but I might make an exception for a more experienced ass and pussy, not to mention mouth. Even while Evvy and I were there working I managed to score a waitress from the Bennigan's we ate at twice.

"Carol" had waited on us the first night we were there and when we returned on Wednesday another girl greeted us as our server. When our drinks came out it was Carol again. She was very friendly and asked questions about where we were from and such easily determining that Evvy and I were not a couple. When she brought the bill she handed the folder right to me. I opened it to see the check on one side, and in the slot where I might place a credit card was a small note,

"Carol

off at 11

555-1234."

I folded it in with the receipt and smiled at her more than once before we finally left. Evvy and I talked for a bit in the lobby of the Holi-Express and then retired to our rooms. I showered and changed my clothes, sorry I hadn't brought something to lounge in. At 11 o'clock I called the number she gave to me and it turned out to be her cell phone. She wanted to go out and party but I offered her one option,

"Do you want to come to my room?"

I didn't want to play games and I wanted her to know exactly what my intentions were. She had no problem with that as long as she could bring some beer or wine.

"Are you of legal drinking age?" I asked with a bit of suspect.

"I was 21 yesterday and I can prove it. I don't do this as a habit. My boyfriend dumped me a week ago and I wanted to have a wild, wild birthday and I ended up at a birthday party thrown by my sister at a club with my parents were there. Back on Monday night I wanted to talk to you then and was disappointed that you left with that other woman. I didn't get the feeling you were a couple and I even looked up your name off your credit card. I hope I'm not creeping you out, but I found the hotel you were at." Carol told me confidently.

"Just let me ask you Carol, why me?" I wondered.

"You look like a cool guy, handsome and strong, a player though. I wanted to get crazy with a player. Turning 21 and not having a boyfriend or even a chance to get laid got me down. I'm not a whore, and I'm not a slut, I'm not a pick up. I'm taking a chance and doing something a little ballsy. So do you want to play?" She asked like she was giving me an ultimatum.

I had a good feeling about her. She wanted to do something wild for her 21st birthday and simply said, "Ummmm THAT one!"

I invited her over and she said she would be 45 minutes or so, she had to shower at her girlfriends and change.

"You can shower and change here, can't you?" I asked suggestively.

There was a long pause on the phone and I mentioned "You wanted to do something a little ballsy, right?"

After another long pause she asked "You're not a freak are you?"

"No, I can assure you I'm not a freak. You know my name and can track me down if you had to. You said you just wanted to get laid and have a wild time for your birthday. I'm here if you want me." I said as I hung up.

I thought the chance she would actually come over was 50-50. She had second thoughts and I was convinced she didn't do this often or ever at all before. I had been with a few cold-feeters before and she seemed the type. After reading the papers about freaks out there, I couldn't blame them.

About 25 after 11 I poured a Harvey's Bristol Cream into a hotel glass to smooth out the wrinkles of the day. I had been a little excited at bedding down this little hottie, Carol, but I have to tell you that Evvy or some other older experienced woman would have petrified my pipe nicely.

I pulled the love seat out to better see the TV and got ready to watch Letterman. I sipped my sherry and began to unbutton my shirt when there was a knock at the door. I got up and peeped in the security eye and saw Carol waiting. I opened the door.

"Hi Dean. Umm, my girlfriend has your name and she knows where I am." She said nervously.

"Nice to see you too, Carol. If you can relax, come in. I was just getting ready to watch Dave." I said calmly to try and change her mood.

She carried a small ditty bag and a store bag with change of clothes in it. She apparently planned to go out after work in any event.

She pulled a bottle of Sutter Home from the bag and looked forlornly at the cork, and then to me.

I took the bottle and asked her to sit on the love seat while I took care of it. I pulled the cork and poured her a glass and came over and sat down beside her.

"To the end of a long day." I said as I picked up my glass and offered to clink with her.

She paused and then got my intention and clinked and then downed half the glass.

"Nervous? Please relax. Nothing happens you don't want to." I said.

"I dared myself to do this and now I do have second thoughts. I smell like the restaurant, I feel greasy and dirty, but I'm also excited as well." She said.

Letterman just began his monolog and I turned my attention to that and listened and began to chuckle as she joined in, sipping her wine. They went right into "stupid human tricks" and she began to loosen up and laugh. I began to throw in comments and soon she was adding some as she got up to pour another wine for herself. When she sat back down she sat to one side pulling her legs up on the love seat and leaning on me a bit.

When the commercial finally came on she put her head on my shoulder and looked up at me.

"I'm relaxing. I'm OK" She assured me, looking for a kiss.

"Don't let the wine make decisions for you, OK?" I cautioned one last time before she got herself in deeper than she might expect.

"This?" she said holding up her glass. "I'm Italian and we drank wine at dinner every night at home. I can handle wine. Beer makes me too full and liquor makes me blotto and then sick. I'm OK with wine." She said quietly as she continued looking up at me.

I bent and placed my lips to hers and she answered my call with fervor. Her mouth tasted sweet and then she looked for my tongue and I gave it to her and turned a bit into her, taking her glass and setting on the desk beside me. We kissed long and deep, swapping spit and playing with each others tongues. I pulled away to smile at her and be sure she was OK. She smiled back and hugged her head to my chest where I had begun unbuttoning my shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.