The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Working Sunday morning wasn't new to me; I just hadn't done the short shift in a long while. I had done the iron day last Sunday, but the 3 hour shift was a different animal. You really spent the whole time watching the clock hoping each time you looked at it the hands would jump ahead.

I had gotten up late figuring I need only shave because I would shower before going over to Dianna's. So I was fresh and had gotten a good night's sleep, despite staying at her house until 11:30. We hadn't gotten too involved with any marathon sex, we Sunday ahead of us. But, we did have a nice oral session. Her mother was coming for Missy at 1:30 so I wanted to be there by 1:15 or so.

Clarissa called and said she would be a half hour late, but that would be fine, it saved me a half hour overtime for her. Her shift was 9-6 with a half hour lunch, instead of a straight 8 hours.

When Clarissa came in she was in a rush around, mad at herself or being late and apologizing profusely. She prattled on about it long enough before I stopped her.

"Enough Clarissa, you kept the number one rule of being tardy, you called. If you hadn't called I would have started making phone calls to find you and worried you weren't showing up at all. You have a responsibility to be on time, but I do respect the fact that some things are beyond our control. It's over, no harm no foul. Just avoid whatever caused it again. Two lates in a month and corporate wants a long explanation from me worrying about your commitment and all that blather." I explained.

"Thanks, and so sorry Mr. Mincher."

"I'm still Dean, Clarissa. Just because I gave you a reprimand, and a poor excuse for one, it doesn't change things here. We work together and I'm on your side, been there, done that." I said knowing the system she was going through.

"God, If I make it through the day without falling asleep it will be a miracle." She said walking away.

"What time did you get in?" I asked before she turned the corner into her work cubby.

She looked back at me with a red face, "Three o'clock, thank God I hadn't drank much." She said with a relieved smile.

While doing my next script, we have automatic refills to start each day, John came in and asked if he could get any hours in. We had told him to give us any extra hours this weekend, but I really had thought it would exclude Sunday, but he was here and said he could work 10 till 12:30 citing an exam he had to study for.

I went to my inbox and took out a 2 inch wad of 11 — X 14 computer labels.

"John, start in Pharmacy aisle 1 along the wall, you'll find the first label on the top shelf and the replacement label for the shelf, and enough price stickers to re-price the stock, if there was a change. The middle part where the price is should be easy peel. Follow the row to the end of the 6 foot fixture, it's all plan-o-gramed, and then down to the next shelf. If there was no price change, just change the label on the shelf header."

It had been quiet most of the morning and Clarissa and I started some of Mondays auto-refills. A few customers had questions and engaged John on the floor. He was doing well with his answers as I listened in to be sure he was on target. As I thought about his conversations I realized I overheard him at one time telling someone how he was moving into a dorm, instead of staying home, so when I had a free second, in passing, I asked him.

"Did I hear you day you were moving into a dorm?"

"Yes, my waiver of the "Mandatory Living on Campus" regulation expired. You're required to live in the campus community at least the first 2 years and my Mom got me off it because we live local and I wasn't 18 when I started. Come to find out that was only supposed to be for 90 days, until I passed my 18th Birthday." He said with a widening grin. "I move out this afternoon after I study for a quiz tomorrow. I got into a dorm with 2 other guys, both 1st year Pharmies. Clarissa's helping me move later when she gets done."

"How much more is that going to cost you?" I wondered.

"My Mom has been paying the dorm fee all of last year and the first couple months of this semester. They only waived the fee for the 90 days." He said, and then turned to me in a low voice so no one else would hear, "She knew, she just didn't want to lose me. Clarissa figured it out when she saw the check I was bringing to the Bursars office. It fell out of my book and she had picked it up."

"Are you getting any kind of break since you really didn't live there all this time?" I wondered.

"They're waiving my Cafeteria Fee for the rest of this year, that's all. Suppose it's better than nothing." He said as I pulled at his sleeve to go down one of the pill aisles.

"John, have you considered trying to get your Mom some professional help? Has she got brothers or sisters in the area to help you? She sounds depressed."

"Do you really think it's that serious?" He asked with an alarmed look on his face.

"If what you say is true, that she's attractive and only 40 and just waiting to die to be with your Dad again, it's just not normal. I realize she loved your father, but do you really think he would want her to waste away alone when she could be having the time of her life right now. I've dated and been with 40 year old women, and they are hot and ready to go, not spinsters. I'm sure you don't think of your Mother in this sense, but a woman hits her sexual peak from 35-45." I informed him.

"I know I don't want to think of my Mom that way, but, when I have friends over they all comment on my having a "hot Mom". Embarrassing to hear, but..."

"Well, sit down and talk with her sometime. With you out of the house she may realize how lonely she really is. There is so much for her to do in this world. What she's doing is just not normal, but it is a common mental ailment. Read up on it before you talk to her. How is she taking your moving?"

"Well, she knows it's mandatory, so she's accepted it. That doesn't mean she has to like it. She read me the riot act this morning when I got in around 4 o'clock. When I start to get my things today, my friends will be with me so she won't embarrass me." He said with a bit of a worry in his voice.

"Well, " I said, "You just work with her on this. It's going to be a big adjustment."

"I will Dean, thanks for the help." He said before he got back to work.

I noticed that he and Clarissa barely said a word to each other and almost avoided each other, but I knew she was supposed to help him move later in the afternoon. But, after John left at 12:30 he had finished relabeling half of the Pharmacy aisles. Clarissa approached me when it was dead and it was apparent she wanted to talk before Doreen came in to relieve me...

"Uh, oh, you've got a look on your face like your dog was just run over or your cat didn't come home." I said jokingly, hoping she would smile and look on the bright side of whatever she had to say.

She gave me a stern look and said, "Don't you ever tell anyone I told you this, but I have to just get it off my chest and you're the coolest person I know who can give me advice."

"Wait Clare, you didn't break Johns heart last night, did you? He was sort of mopey and I noticed he didn't really interact with you today."

"No, quite the opposite really. He just doesn't know how to face the person who, ... God, I'm so bad, ... who took his virginity last night." She said trying not to cry, while trying to hide a smile of pride or accomplishment.

"Clarissa, I shouldn't be hearing this it's..."

"WAIT! Dean, you're the only one and I've got to ask someone some advice. We really got into it Friday night and it was fun, necking and petting. I haven't been with a guy in so long and he's really a lot of fun to be with, and he didn't act like someone who never kissed a girl before. We went out again last night and ended up at a frat party and got alone in a room, and you know the whole thing, it happened. I didn't want it to happen, but I clearly made it happen. He was aggressive, but I clearly, ... this is so embarrassing, PUT HIM in me."

"I shouldn't hear anymore." I said, very uncomfortable.

"Wait, on the way home I sort of apologized and told him I really liked him, but that was something that shouldn't have happened so fast. He kept nodding and agreeing and I told him I would still help him move and everything today and he said he hoped so. But today when I smiled at him when he came in he didn't really acknowledge me until he was leaving and he said "see ya later". I had told him I wasn't a run around and that IT really meant something to me, but no matter how I said it I seemed to make it a denial of being a slut. I've been around the block, but, not very many times. Taking the lead and being so, you know... , I got bold and, SHIT, it happened."

"Clarissa, I don't know what you want me to tell you. As long as he didn't take it as tantamount to a marriage proposal, and doesn't expect it every time you're together, play it by ear. I mean, he didn't seem overly infatuated today, just mostly afraid to face you, like he made you do something you didn't want to do. Make it clear you WANTED to do that, but just not so soon with him, not that you would have picked just anyone." I said trying to get out of this conversation ASAP.

"You KNOW I came on to you the other day and you shut me down talking about your girlfriend. I just wanted something to ease the ... pressure?, I guess is the word. I'm so sorry."

"OK, Clarissa, that's it. I don't need to hear anymore of this, and I shouldn't. I gave you my advice and will speak no further on it. Forget we ever talked, OK?" I said, pissed off she said anything at all.

I was already a half hour late leaving, but Doreen had a problem with her cash drawer from the safe, it had to be counted. I still had to shower and be at Diana's by 1:30, the latest.

Doreen came up the steps onto the platform just as I turned and she was apologizing. Someone had taken the wrong cash drawer that morning and there were things they had to make right. It was 12:40 and I had to shower and change and be to Dianna's in 45 or 50 minutes. A rush - but doable.

Driving home I had to admit to myself that Clarissa was probably a hot little piece of ass in her own way. She had let herself go, presumably eating away her frustration at losing a boyfriend. I knew she had gotten a like a beer gut and her ass started to spread a bit, but she had spent the summer dieting and exercising still wearing her "hide my fat" clothes until she hit her target weight. This morning when she came in she looked quite nice, a firm and round little butt to go with her nice legs in her skirt she had worn for the first time in months. I just hoped she hadn't fucked up Johns head too much by seducing him. He was probably using moves he learned in porno's, like we all did at 17 or 18, and got Clarissa to a point where she couldn't help herself. (she must be a horny girl)

I dashed in the house and was naked by the time I got to the shower. I had already hung up clothes to wear today so I was all set. Showering I thought of the night before and began to grow a pudge already. Once Missy was down she brought the monitor out to the living room and set it right on the back of the sofa. We started necking and I was on her in no time. The little shorts she was wearing came off and I had flipped her tube top up. She was stretched almost flat on the sofa and I had my face in her box and two fingers literally flying in and out of her pussy. She was so wet I had to put her shorts under her to save the sofa from a juice stain. When she finally cried uncle and pulled herself up to a sitting position she put her ear to the monitor and tip toed back to check on her, just to be sure. When she came back she got a towel from the kitchen to sit on and told me to stand. She hugged the side of her face to my belt buckle and was squeezing my ass. She pulled down my zipper and undid my belt and my pants were on the floor. She reached her hand up the leg of my boxer-briefs and held my balls while she looked up asking me if I wanted her to suck me.

"Oh GOD", was my only answer as she ran her arms up through the legs of the brief and pulled them down. She held my cock to my stomach and bathed my balls for a minute and then proceeded to give me a no hands, mouth only fucking, as she fondled my balls.

I usually have a tough time getting my nut this way, but seeing such a beautiful woman on my cock and her perfect breasts bobbing beneath and even getting a glimpse of the glisten of her juices between her legs, I didn't last too long. I was still uncertain of whether she wanted my cum or not, but she never gave me a hint to warn her as it rose, and I did say, "You're going to get it." But she never wavered a second and took it all and never broke cadence until I was getting over sensitive and she licked the tip like a lollypop. She looked up and said "THAT was awesome! What a sexy night with a sexy man and he's all mine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.