The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Despite the fact that I would screw anything with a pussy, and was a little low in the moral standards bank, and had little conscience for any of the one night, one week or even one month stands I took part in, it always was a two way street and never gave ANY woman the impression that what we had in bed was anything more than entertainment. Any time I WAS interested in more I usually stated my case early on that I "really liked" them. This usually scared off about half and the other half usually did or said something to sway my initial impression. There are a lot, A LOT, of women who are looking for a relationship with good sex and few other ties. They work or study hard all week, want to let off some steam on the weekend and walk away to work on Monday morning not worrying if he's going to call, if she has to meet them during the week, etc. Our lives have changed. Men and women have seen too many of their friends get burned in marriages not well thought out. They dive into a marriage commitment when the sex is great and there are no bills to pay. Once they realize they aren't "playing house" and the bills are real and you can't "go out" every weekend, the luster is gone. On the other hand there are many couples who ARE right for each other, but have a fight early on and think "it's over" or can't admit they are wrong in a disagreement, or just don't want the hassle of dealing with the hurt feelings. Divorce became so easy, so commonplace that as little thought as went into the marriage, goes into the divorce. Marriage is hard work, and it isn't easy. It takes a lot of pride swallowing and sacrifice for both parties. I saw and knew all of this and was precisely why I spent so much time looking for a piece of ass, instead of a "mate". I thought I had met the "right" girl more than once, but each time they proved, or I proved, unfit for relationship status.

With Dianna, it was totally different, she had the something that was always missing. As much as she is financially stable, is a knockout to look at, is game for any sexual adventure, I'm sure I would be interested if that all went away. When she looks at me and our eyes meet, there are sparks. I know that sounds corny, but we just click. It was the reason I had to leave when she doubted my character. If I stayed I could have forgiven her too easily and not taken care of the problem. I had to remove myself from her to make my point and not soften my stance.

On the night before our last day before Missy came back we were supposed to go to dinner after her fashion show, but instead I asked her if she might rather get something to go and head back to her home for an intimate evening.

"As long as there's a bottle of wine in the deal, being alone with you and feeding each other dinner would be perfect. I've changed in and out of 20 outfits tonight, including gluing bikinis to my boobs and ass. If I could go home and put on jammies or sweats and relax and eat, it would be fabulous. Are you sure you don't mind?" She purred.

"No, I would prefer it. We can talk and eat and enjoy each other privately." I said, glad she agreed.

"Just how can we enjoy each other?" She asked coyly.

"Any pleasure you desire." I said.

"Ahhhhhh, desire. That's a hot word. Suppose I desire something you don't."

"I can't imagine what that would be. If it involved you, I would do it." I said as I felt my cock jump in my pants as we pulled into the lot at a favorite Greek place I frequented.

"Ooooo, Greek. You must be a mind reader." She said laughing uncontrollably.

I smiled and fell forward on the steering wheel at her double entendre as I parked.

"I really don't "like" Greek, the food, except they do these little lamb kabobs and the Gyro's here are to die for." I said laughing as she was having fun with me.

"Gear-ozsh? What are they?"

"Ever hear of Jy-rose?"

"Yes, the little wraps?" she said innocently.

"Finally, something I can show you something that you haven't experienced, REAL Greek food, and I don't even like most of it, the grape leaves and all that spicy crap." I said as I got out to place the order.

I looked back into the car before I closed the door telling her, "I get the order in and we'll go up the block to get wine, don't run away." She smiled happily.

When I got back into the car she leaned over the console and rested on her elbow and looked up to me.

"I understand Greek is an acquired taste. Hmmm, I thought I already knew a lot about it and it seems to me, I showed you some of what I know." She cooed in a sexy lilt.

"You know," I complained, "I have to go in public with this problem in my pants." I said pointing down at my obvious pudge.

She moved up over the console as soon as I parked in front of the Package store and kissed me, whispering, "You may have to spank me and get those cheeks good and red before you do anything."

I almost came in my pants at that point and got out and went into the store walking a little strained as she laughed in the car. I got a bottle, 2 in fact, of 7 Deadly Zins, a wine blend that lent itself quite nicely to Greek and certain Italian dishes.

Dianna became a pure vixen by the time I came out, she had sat back in the bucket seat, and had one hand up her shirt fondling her breast and the other hand holding her crotch.

"You just love making me crazy, don't you?" I asked her, but she only smiled as an answer.

She sat up and fixed herself, smoothing her top and sitting back buckling her seat belt.

"I've been a mean tease, but I'll behave myself now. After we've eaten I'll take the spanking I deserve." She said looking at me with a teasing smile.

I could see it was going to be a fun night. She was in a horny and playful mood, and I don't think she was bluffing about her talk of "liking Greek". She gave me the impression she dug the initial pain burn and intensity of anal screwing, but wanting a red ass was just playful fantasy that I think every woman enjoys at one point or another.

We drove back to the restaurant to pick up our food and we still had 5 minutes to wait of the 15 they said it would take. I turned the car off and she unbuckled her seat belt and scooted across the low console and laid back into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we looked out over the top of the Greek place at the clear starry night.

"With all the shit going on around us, the traffic, the shopping center here, and worrying how to spoon feed the idea of us being together to my daughter, planning all the work Daleanne has me booked for ... right now it's just me and you in the world. You holding me and me feeling the warmth off your body. You make me feel so safe, so secure, and tonight I have no doubts you'll make me feel ecstasy over and over. Right now I really adore you." She said in a soft voice and she stared off into the night.

"Adore?" I asked, "Is that a way to avoid saying the serious "I Love You"? Because if it is, it's perfect. I'll adore you too. I may say I love you a hundred times tonight, but I'll save the big one for the right time, and we know that's going to happen. I adore you, too."

She picked up her head and craned it around to meet eyes with a great big smile on her face, saying "If I made you up to dream about, not a thing would change Dean. I wish this moment could last forever."

"If I had shades on the windows to pull down, I'd make love to you right here. Let me go get the food so we can go home and be alone." I said as she pulled herself up and turned into her seat while I went to pick up our order.

Once back at her place we set the food down on the kitchen island and she quickly pulled up two tall stools where you could sit on the long end of the kitchen centerpiece. This way we could sit close, almost face to face across from each other.

She was hesitant to try the lamb kabobs but loved the gyro, commenting on the flavor and freshness of the veggies and tasty sauce. Once I told her that the meat in the gyro was also lamb she gave me a wary eye and picked up a stick of meat, onion, pepper and mushrooms and tried it.

"OK, you won this one. I'm a little picky on certain things I've never tried and sounded unappetizing, like lamb. All I can think of is "Mary Had A Little" when you say lamb. Deer meat, Bambi, and rabbit, Peter Cottontail and Bugs, are still out. But, this is delicious." She said after trying it.

Cute things like that, when they came out of her mouth just endeared me to her. She was so cute, unassuming, and innocent at times, worldly at others, and just so sexual at other times. Yet, as a Mother, she was the perfect Mom. On top of that she was the most beautiful and strikingly pretty and attractive woman I had ever been with, and I had done quite well over the years. As I ate and looked at her a thought struck me that I would never have thought or expected to think in my 30 years, I could easily grow old with this person. She could make every day an adventure. Yes, she had her faults as I certainly had mine, but we fit together so well in so many ways.

After eating and picking up we poured the rest of the first bottle of wine in our glasses and headed to the living room. I, by habit, headed to "my" chair, but she pulled me to the sofa and she pushed me to plop down and, after setting the wine glasses on the coffee table, slid comfortably next to me.

"Ohhh, we shouldn't open that second bottle of wine. This one put the perfect edge on the evening, the second one would put me to sleep." She said as she passed my glass to me and held hers to toast.

"To our last night alone for a bit, may we make the best of it." She said with a look and a tone that would have drove any man crazy.

I took a small sip, as did she, but I downed the rest of the half glass, and she her slightly less full glass. She took the glasses and settled back into the sofa turning her lips to me that I immediately devoured.

We necked and kissed trading tongues and saliva back and forth until I couldn't resist lowering my hand to get under the little pink sweater that had ridden up her back a bit. Just touching her skin excited me and I ran my hand up her back and discovered no bra as I moved a bit and slid my other hand also up her back. Holding my mouth tight to hers I used my arms to pull her toward me as I fell back onto the sofa, with her lying on top of me. I ran my hands over her ass as we continued to eat at each other's mouths until she sat up on me with a sexy smile before she pulled the little pink sweater top over her head. I had seen her breasts many times, but each time was a revelation, so perfect with her dark areola and pert nipples standing at attention on top of her baseball sized tits.

She laid back onto me pressing them to my chest, but I had to feel them, pressing her up from the sides of her torso, her eager to have me play.

"How long do you think I'm going to stand you playing with them before I have to rip your pants off and suck on you?" She said as she turned her head up looking at the ceiling in sheer heaven.

"I'm not sure," I said, "How long is polite?" I added, joking.

She burst out laughing and bent forward to get my mouth again and we kissed hard until I just stuck my tongue out as far as I could and held it like that. It only took her a second to pump her lips on it up and down a few times before sitting up and back and pull at the belt on my pants.

"You're a sexy man, and I'll show what I like to do to a sexy man, especially one I ... adore."

She stood with one leg on the floor and the other in the sofa, straddling over me, undoing my belt and pants, and then pulling my pants and underwear down as I helped her, kicking it off.

As soon as my pants were free she settled between my legs, never taking her eyes off her target, and plunged her mouth over me, causing me to moan loudly at the sudden warmth of her mouth and the soothing of her easing my aching blood fill. She grabbed my cock and held it up and then pressed it to my stomach and went down to tongue my balls.

"I think we should move this to the bedroom." She said after some lovely ball kisses.

I didn't need to be coaxed. She took me by the hands and walked me into the bedroom and turned to me. "I've got my top off but pants on, you are the opposite. We'll never get anything inside anywhere like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.