The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dianna wanted to "re-honeymoon" the rest of the day and again on our last day before her daughter came home. I would certainly enjoy a couple days of sex, but we already knew we were compatible that way. Besides, she had a short commitment for the early evening, modeling fall fashions for a charity fundraiser. The step-off was for 7:20 so that usually meant she had to be there for 6:00 for make-up and fitting. It also meant she wouldn't be eating lunch and we would have a late dinner. While she was never one of those skin and bone models, she was paranoid to keep her taut flat stomach. Her representation was for "full figured" women, but the only thing full about her figure was her bust line. Her bio from her portfolio says she was 34-23-34. She actually had tits and hips where a good many of the other girls she might work with fell into the waif category. Although, the fact her waist was 23 inches made it a little humorous to call her full figured. Dianna fell into the 60's and 70's average Playboy centerfold look, buxom and sensual. When she was made up, she was stunning, not that she wasn't naturally pretty without any make-up (what she preferred).

I suggested that we go out and look around for a few accent pieces for her home to make it a little less girlie.

"You know I have a few things here in my house that I would like at your place, especially my exercise equipment and music system." I told her in hopes we could get out.

"I have exercise stuff." She said hoping for avoid the subject.

"Di, a rowing machine, and a speed bag do not interest me. I like my stair climber and recumbent bicycle. I need stuff for cardio and leg strength. Your stuff is for flat bellies and firm boobs." I said admiring with a squeeze to each of the areas I mentioned.

She reclined her head back over my shoulder and looked at me longingly before saying cutely, "Do you have any complaints as to the results from those two aids."

"No, but I don't need men ogling my boobs, longing over my belly button, or pinching my ass." I said.

"Oh, I do, ... umm, as long as it's you." She said kissing me and then pulling herself up to gather her shorts and panties.

"Come on, my lover. Follow me to my house where I can change and we can go out and start making my little princess house in a castle for a king too." Dianna said with a chuckle before turning to help me up, hug me and speak softly into my ear.

"Promise me you'll never leave mad like that again, you broke my heart."

"Well then, our hearts matched." I told her, "I take great pride in my character, my devotion, and my ethical ego. Never doubt me again. I would never hurt you." I said back to her.

Her eyes well and she hugged me so tightly I could barely breathe.

At Dianna's house I went through the catalogs and papers for sales on furniture and accents pieces to figure our best places to go as she changed, and then we were off.

She had changed into low riding jeans and a cropped top, tying her hair back into a pony tail. I hadn't noticed how hot and delicious she looked until we got to the big Pier One store and were about to go in.

"Holy crap, Dianna! Why did you wear that get up? You look hot enough to eat right here."

"I don't look cheap, do I? These are the jeans I usually wear out, although normally with a longer top. But, it's hot out today." She asked, not realizing how smoking hot she looked.

"Look at your reflection in the window." I told her as we stood in front of the car.

"Ouch, that is a little racey. These are real ASS jeans aren't they? They're comfy because they ride low and the denim is really soft, almost like fleece, they feel like."

"I'm going to have to fight off guys trying to hit on you." I said, kidding her.

"I'll get a long t-shirt in here, if they have them." She said worrying.

"I don't mind you in these clothes as long as you're not bothered by the guys who may stare." I said to calm her.

"Well, I make a living showing my body off, that doesn't bother me, but I usually don't go out like this. I always wear a long baggy top in these." She explained confidently.

We went into the store and right away a guy with his girl, or his wife locked eyes on us and as we turned up the aisle, his eyes followed and I heard him jolt from the elbow he got from his companion. I'm sure he wouldn't be the first guy to trip over his tongue today and I decided I kind of liked the attention she was getting, because I knew at the end of the day, she was all mine.

"You know that copper coal hod you have beside the rubber tree plant in your living room?" She asked.

How about we get some of that dried long grass and put that in there and move it beside "your" chair, next to the floor lamp?"

"Well, I guess that's a start. We just have to do a few things so it doesn't feel like the Peppermint Pattie Palace, or where Tinkerbelle lives." I said, not wanting her to go crazy with big changes.

"Oh, well I was thinking of maybe a saddle over the back of the sofa and a big longhorn over the mantel and a moose head on the den wall." She said trying to counter my exaggeration.

I leaned up and discreetly grabbed one of her ass cheeks and whispered, "How about I take you back and spank your ass red for being a wise ass?"

"If I thought you were serious, I'd race you to the car. NO, we can't do that I have to work tonight and if I have a bathing suit my red butt will show. Take a rain check." She kidded back.

"Listen, Di, it's just when you walk in your front door the place is very girlie until you get to the bar or the kitchen. It's the living room, the first thing people see that needs a little toughening up. I know you have a fake fireplace, but how about brass andirons and a tool set with a log holder with ceramic logs. Maybe get a school house clock for over the mantel or even an anniversary clock. Just something to take the fluffiness away." I tried to example her.

"I know what you mean. The white bricks on the fireplace and the white marble mantel seem to reflect the rust sofa, and it makes the whole wall almost pink in low light. Maybe even moving the sofa long ways facing the front would help." She said, getting serious.

"Maybe it's the pink hue that gives the impression." I conceded.

"But I like the fireplace add-irons, though. It would make it more homey, friendly, and a little masculine. If we do that, add your coal hod and maybe a few of your accent pieces, you have a few old jugs I always admire."

"Hmm, so do YOU!" I jumped in.

"Good Lord, my boyfriend is 15 years old, AND lost the license on the spanking." She said shaking her head and walking away from me.

We finished our shopping for the accents we talked about and headed home just before 4 and brought our things in, after stopping at my house, and reconfigured the living room a little. Adding the fireplace accents and moving the sofa made a ton of difference. I only had to hang the school house clock over the mantel. I got the hardware I needed to do that and looked for a ladder, but had to settle for a dining room chair to stand on.

I got the hanger tight on the wall and pulled on it a few times to be sure it would take the weight and asked her to hand me the clock. I lined up the hanger and the mounting hole on the back of the clock and tried to eye it level.

"How does that look?" I asked turning to her, still standing in the chair.

"Mmmmm, it looks just fine, and the clock looks good too." She said as I looked down to see her at eye level with my crotch.

"I think you're about to find out how Wilt Chamberlin felt when he got his cock sucked." She said as she ran her hand up the length of my cock through my pants.

Before I could say anything she had her fingers on the tab of my zipper, pulling it down.

"This will be my first standing blowjob, AND just the perfect snack before I go to work tonight."

As much as I wanted to keep everything all business until tonight, I was hardly in a position to turn her down, nor did I want to.

Once my zipper was down she fished out my dick through the slash and pressed her mouth to my zipper as I was getting harder by the second. She let me go for a minute and pulled my undershorts down below my balls and placed her hands on the balls of my ass as she fed my cock in and out of her mouth. When I looked down at her she had her eyes closed and was really into what she was doing. She loved it and made sure I enjoyed it fully. It wasn't going to take long to get me off, she was so sensuous, and I felt myself getting close. I went to put my hand at the base of my cock to help, but she pushed it away, looking up to only say, "mouth only, cum for me". An invitation like that is enough to get any man off and in another 30 seconds or so, she was about to achieve success. I groaned loudly and went a little weak in the knee, but her hands on the moons of my ass kept me steady as she licked and sucked my dry. She ended with a big fat kiss on the head and looked up to me saying. "Suddenly this room is VERY masculine." and then cackling, so proud she had made the joke.

I looked for her shoulder to steady me as I stepped off the chair and she smiled big to me.

"See the fun we can have living together?" She said as I staggered to the sofa to sit while she put the tools and chair away.

Dianna came back and sat beside me, cuddling next to me.

"I love you, and love to make you happy, because you make me so happy." She said in a sexy tone.

"Now is that the real official "I Love You"?"

"No that's the one we throw around so we both know how we want to feel. If it was the official one, would you have said it back?"

"No, I want my official "I Love You" to be at a real intimate moment, probably in bed. We should wait 6 months, huh? Then if I ask you to marry me and set the date for another 6 months no one can say we're rushing." I told her.

She turned to me, her eyes filling with tears, but a grin breaking out on her face amid the waterfall. "Are you really going to ask me when you say it?"

"Calm down Di, we still have a ways to go, but I will if I do. We can't leave Missy in that lurch. If we can still stand each other in 6 months and can say it and mean it, I'm prepared to make the jump."

She was hugging me tighter than ever now, crying like crazy, obviously happy.

"Dianna! Calm down, how do we know we'll feel the same way? Wait till I pee on the seat a few times, leave the seat up, fart under the covers and pull them over your head, you know all the fun stuff." I said kidding her.

She looked me deep in the eyes and said, "I can clear a room with my farts, and one good shot under the covers deserves one back." She said poking me and laughing like a clown.

"No, Dean, I know there are still a lot of bridges to cross, but I really don't expect any problems. I literally fell in love with you the first time we talked, and after we dated I knew. Then after we had sex, I was ready for anything. We fit together so well." She said looking up at me from her snuggle in my chest.

"I guess, ... me too! Sort of the same feelings at those points. Now, ... No Doubts?"I asked, with her knowing EXACTLY what I meant.

"Positively no doubts." She said emphatically.

We lay together on her sofa until she heard an alarm in the kitchen.

"Shit, it's 5 o'clock. I've got to shower and get ready for the show. I set the timer to be sure we didn't fall asleep out here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.