Car 54 - Cover

Car 54

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 47: Throughway - No Stopping on Paved Surface

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47: Throughway - No Stopping on Paved Surface - 'Car 54' is a road trip down memory lane with highs, lows, curves, detours, bumps and potholes. There are sunny days, stormy weather, bucking broncs, stock cars, love, angst, sports, farm life, car racing, arguing, fighting, as well as a near death experience or two. Read the story of a friendly guy and his family as he learns to handle love, life, and a dirt track stock car. Oh, it's not a stroke story, it's a convoluted romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slow  

Considering what had happened in the cabin that morning, looking after the stock was a breeze, but then I’d taken care to leave out extra hay and bedding for all the animals the night before. As soon as all the chores were taken care of, I checked out the tractor and front end loader, planning to have breakfast, then plow the road to the top of the hill. After making sure that the tractor was topped up with oil and fuel, I fired it up and left it idling, then headed back to the house, expecting to find myself in a war zone.

Instead, I found the kitchen table surrounded by a bunch of zombies. Will and Matt looked the worst for wear, but Mark, Luke and John didn’t look too spry either. Even Tom and George looked tired and worn. Jess, Jean, Jasmine, Beth, and Jackie weren’t looking much better than the guys. Only Carissa, Corinna and Sandy looked ready for the day. Sandy told me that Lucille was sleeping, and that everyone had been warned to let her sleep until a couple of hours before she was due to be at work.

I just grinned at the exodus from the kitchen when I mentioned breakfast. I knew that there were a few delicate stomachs that morning. For some reason several of those that looked the worst for wear that morning didn’t want to watch me eat fried eggs and bacon. I winked at Sandy and her sly grin. She had to hurriedly smother a giggle, then Carissa said something about fried bread. Matt groaned as he dove for the door to the bathroom.

Surprisingly, when I finished breakfast only half an hour later, Matt was one of the first to offer to help plow the road and shovel snow to enable everyone to leave later in the day. In truth, there were enough guys there that we had the road cleared, and all the cars and trucks shovelled out by noon. Our overnight guests started leaving us soon after that. Actually, Matt and his brothers had hardly finished shovelling snow before they left in their huge pickup. George, Beth and Jasmine followed them, with Will and Corinna right behind.

Jackie and Carissa planned to stay with Sandy and me for a few days, so they helped clean up any of the mess left from the party. By early afternoon, the cabin was spotless. Luckily, no more snow fell before Lucille left to go to the hospital, but since I was out doing the evening chores I never even had a chance to talk to her. When I got back inside, Jackie and Sandy were already cooking up a storm.

The two of them went all out. Our New Years Day dinner featured baked ham, sweet potatoes, several different vegetables and a marvellous chocolate-cream pie for dessert. I was very glad that I had done the chores earlier, since I wasn’t sure if I could have walked as far as the barn after that meal. I was stuffed and it wasn’t long before the heavy meal had my eyelids drooping, so I excused myself and went to bed even though it was still early in the evening.

As it turns out, it was early enough that Carissa and Jackie got their heads together with Sandy to make plans for the future. At first they were discussing the fact that Carissa and Jackie were planning to share a house with Jackie’s brothers, but that soon went by the wayside for some reason. They decided that instead, they wanted a house of their own. Then Carissa got excited about the idea of having a couple of horses. That’s when they came up with the idea that they should lease a few acres of land from my family for themselves. Of course the first thing Carissa did was to make a phonecall to her dad. She got her father’s agreement to help her out with a lease, as long as she agreed to try to lease enough land so he could keep a couple of horses there as well. He even suggested that he’d help out with financing for a cabin and a small barn.

That’s when she decided that before she went any further, she had best ask me if I’d agree with the plan. Carissa had spent enough time with me in the past that she knew my sleep habits, among them, the fact that I sleep in the nude. I understand that she warned Sandy and Jackie of what she wanted to do, then came upstairs to talk to me.

Now you have to understand, I was sound asleep. I certainly didn’t realize that Carissa was removing her clothing and slipping under the covers, but I since I was used to Sandy coming to bed at odd hours that didn’t awaken me. What did wake me was either her hand gently manipulating a ‘gender-specific appendage, ‘ or her voice whispering in my ear in a very sultry tone.

“Chris? Are you awake? I want to ask you a question, please.”

“Umm, what’s up?”

“Jackie and I were thinking that we’d like to lease a few acres from you, somewhere close to where Matt and his brothers are going to be. We want to be independent, so we can’t live on the property that they lease, or they’ll try to control us, we’re ‘only’ women you know. Still, they’re my friends and Jackie’s family, so we want to be close by in order to be able to help each other out if we need to. Do you think that might be possible?”

It was only after I’d listened to her request and agreed that I couldn’t see a problem with the idea of leasing her a few acres, that she escalated her physical attentions. Seconds later she managed to elevate my level of physical response, succeeding prior to any reaction from my conscious mind. Of course certain methods of oral stimulation tend to do that to my body, but it still took a moment for me to awaken fully. By the time I recognised her full intentions, they’d become fact. However, I’ll admit that once she had managed the initial coupling, I really didn’t struggle very hard to try to prevent her very physical method of saying thank you. In fact, once her wants became clear, desire took control, then I was eagerly cooperative and physically responsive.

Of course, once she squealed loudly as her body went into the spasm of orgasm, I was awake enough to realize that she hadn’t fully adapted to a lesbian lifestyle. At that point I also realized that Sandy would know exactly what had happened, just from the sound Carissa had made. Unfortunately, at that point, I had about as much chance of stopping my actions as a jackrabbit had of stopping a herd of stampeding buffalo. Seconds later, both of us collapsed in exhaustion.

Although that session had taken me by surprise, it was energetic enough that it tired me out. So even though Carissa spent the next few moments kissing, hugging and generally fawning over me, I was tired enough to fall asleep.

When I awoke in the morning and saw Sandy lying beside me, I instantly felt guilty, since I didn’t know if she’d been warned of Carissa’s intentions. I slipped out of bed, heading to the bathroom to clean up as well as drain the bilges. I expected that when she awoke we’d have a confrontation, but worried about what I could say and how I could apologise. However, when I walked back into the bedroom, she was awake and didn’t let me suffer for long.

“Good Morning, Stud,” she grinned. “Carissa said you agreed to lease her and Jackie a few acres of land. She also made sure that I knew she’d thanked you properly and made a down payment on the rent.”

“Umm, yeah,” I managed to mumble, wondering what was coming next.

“She even claims that your technique has improved, so she’d like to visit more often,” she chuckled.

“You’re not P’d off about what happened and what we did?” I stared at her.

“Nope, it’s strange, but in a way it turns me on,” Sandy mused. “I don’t know about Jackie though. I couldn’t tell if she was turned on or annoyed. When Carissa came back downstairs, Jackie dragged her off to bed as quickly as she could.”

“Jeez, I hope it doesn’t cause them problems.”

“If it does, it’s not your fault. If anything, I suppose it’s mine for agreeing with the idea, but Carissa warned both of us what she wanted to do if you said yes, even before she came upstairs. Jackie never complained then, so if she bitched afterward she’s just being stupid.”

“Carissa told you what she was going to do?”

“Yep, weren’t you listening? That’s what I just told you.”

“Hearing what you said, and believing it are two different things,” I sighed. “I guess I just don’t understand you, or even women in general.”

“Chris, you know how I was raised. You’ve got to realize that it’s just not in my nature to complain about that sort of thing. What I have here with you is a thousand times better than what I was brought up to expect.”

“I’m sorry, but I wasn’t raised that way. I always expect you to be jealous.”

“I know, and I try to understand, but it’s hard for me to see your perspective. I wish you could see things from my viewpoint,” she sighed. “Mom raised me to expect to only have sex when I was in my most fertile period of the month. Once I was pregnant, I might not have sex with a man again until after I had the baby. On top of that any other kind of sex is considered a major sin and if anyone found out, I’d be punished. You and I have sex all the time instead of only for a short time each month. Besides that, in an LDS community I’d only see my man once in a while. Since I’m young that wouldn’t be often, because I’d probably be married to an older man who would have a senior wife, or even several senior wives. Instead, I live in the same house with you and see you all the time.”

“Yes, but...”

“No buts,” she interrupted. “Heck, I even had sex with Carissa when she was your girl. If you could share her with me then, why can’t I share her with you now? Besides I still feel a little guilty about getting you involved with my sisters, so since this wasn’t my idea at all, I feel a little better about everything.”

“I don’t know, but I don’t want to argue about it either. It just seems wrong to me in some way. This whole thing of having so many women involved with me in so many ways just seems weird,” I sighed.

“Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don’t know why Carissa acts the way she does, either. After all, she wasn’t raised as if she was going to become a member of the Church of the Latter Day Saints. I can understand why Jackie, Jess and Jean want you to go to bed with them, but Carissa is a mystery to me.”

“I don’t understand that either, in fact I don’t understand why any of you do what you do, but right now I need a coffee, then I’d better get the chores done. On top of that, I’d better spend some time today getting clothes and stuff ready to go to Olds on Sunday. As well, sometime today or tomorrow, I want to go to town and visit Grampa Bender.”

I grabbed my clothes and hurried downstairs, but found that Jackie was already in the kitchen and had put the coffee on.

“Hi, Chris,” she smiled at me. “You slept in a bit late this morning.”

“Morning, Jackie. You’re up bright and early. Didn’t you sleep well?”

“Oh no, once I got to sleep, I slept like a log. It just took a while getting to sleep. I had to put out the fire you started,” she giggled. “By the way, can I come out and help you look after the animals this morning? If Carissa and I are going to have an acreage, I want to have animals, so I’d better find out a little about looking after them whenever I have a chance.”

“Oh, sure, but do you have the clothes to do it. The barn is a bit mucky.”

“Oh, I guess I don’t, but maybe I could see if I can borrow something from Sandy,” she dashed off and ran upstairs.

I was left shaking my head, thinking that everyone around me had gone nuts ever since Wil had spiked the punch on New Years Eve. As the day passed things didn’t improve either. Although I had many last minute details I needed to to take care of before I left for Olds, all three girls spent the day teasing me in one way or another. Then when I went to bed that night, Jackie crawled into bed with me, insisting that she had even more reason to thank me than Carissa did. It seemed that she felt I was more or less responsible not only for her happiness, but for her brothers’ happiness as well. I was instantly reminded that she was even wilder than Carissa in bed, and while she wasn’t as skilled as a lover, she was far more enthusiastic.

In fact, she wore me out so badly and kept me up so late that Sandy and Carissa did the chores before I even wakened the next morning. So all I had to do was plow a few inches of snow from the road up the hill before we all left for town.

Once we were in town, Sandy and I popped in to see Grampa Bender and talked with him for a while. I happened to mention that the McAdam boys wanted to lease ten acres of land along the municipal road and that Carissa and Jackie wanted to lease another ten acres.

“Why’d they want to lease that dried out dirt? Ain’t ‘nuf rain falls up there ta make a mud pie an’ ya needs rain ta grow anythin’,” he shook his head. “Ain’t hardly no topsoil neither, just dig down a couple o’ inches ‘n see fer yerself, all yer gonna get is hardpan clay.”

“Well, they want to live a ways outside of town and mostly, they just want to have somewhere they can build homes. They trust us to treat them decently and they want to be quite near the ranch, but without breathing down my neck. Matt works for me in the summer and John works for the family, so leasing that land gives those two a place to live that will be close to work. The other boys will only be there in the winter though, since they work for Clarence in the summer.”

“How ‘bout Carissa and her gal friend? Why would they want t’ live way out there in the boonies?”

“Well, don’t tell anyone, but in that case there’s a bit of friction at home, so the girls would like to move out before a fight breaks out. As far as living out on the plateau, I think Jackie wants to live near her brothers.”

“I see,” he reached up and scratched his nose. “Ya do realize that the half section along the road, a mile long stretch on th’ road ‘n’ the half mile hunk back o’ it, ain’t part of the main lease, doncha?”

“It isn’t?”

“That’s right, it ain’t. I bought that piece o’ dirt years back, off’n th’ two guys who went broke tryin’ ta farm it. Wal, actually, they was sick ‘n’ tired ‘n’ fed up with those two soddies they’d been livin’ in ‘n’ how bad their crops was. They wanted out, but didn’t have the wherewithal ta go nowhere, so I traded fer that land. I got it fer a pistol an’ a shotgun, two work horses, the harness ta go on ‘em ‘n’ a heavy wagon that I’d got fer trading off a buggy ‘n’ a Morgan mare. O’ course cause they had two wives ‘n’ some kids thet was nigh onta starving, I threw in ‘bout two week’s worth o’ groceries, a sack o’ flour, some salt ‘n’ molasses, on top o’ a few other things. That’s how I got involved with Wil’s great Gramma, Netty. She were a pistol too, but that’s ‘nother story,” he cackled and slapped the bed with his hand. “Anyhow, I figure the whole place probably cost me less’n a buck an acre when I got it, but it’d be worth a bit more now, just cause of the taxes I paid on it over the years, if nuthin’ else.”

He paused for a moment and frowned, then smiled slightly as if he’d thought something over, then made a decision to fill us in some more. “Now, the thing about it is, if’n them folks had done any thinkin, ‘ they’d ha knowed they had me over a barrel, cause I needed a decent trail inta my new homestead. Them two quarter-sections o’ dust-dry dirt was the only place along thet road allowance what was flat ‘nuf ta cross with a wagon, ‘n even then ya had t’ swing around a few hills ‘n coulees. Instead o’ thinkin’ though, them folks jus’ wanted a way to git outta there. Now when I went to get the lease, I askt fer an easement acrost to the valley, but by the time I mapped it out n’ showed the gov’ment fellas where I had t’ go on, they ended up jus leasin’ me all o’ the land between the two chunks o’ my land on top o’ all the land down to thet whut my famly had. Since then I been payin’ taxes on ‘bout two thousand acres thet mostly grows scrub willow ‘n jackrabbits, ‘n not too many o’ them neither. I sure ain’t made no killin’ by ownin’ some o’ it an’ leasin’ the rest o’ it, not thet junk land up top at any road.”

Sandy and I just grinned and didn’t comment, but it was only a few seconds before Grampa Bender looked at me seriously.

“Now you tell me thet after bein’ there fer six months, you’ve found a way to make money off’n it? I figure thet’s perty dang clever ‘n’ oughta be rewarded, ya know,” Then he broke into a grin. “Tell ya what, I’ll sell ya thet half section of desert fer twenty bucks an acre, which is ‘bout what undeveloped prairie land is goin’ fer right now. Thet way ya can lease any part of it ya want, ta whoever ya want, an’ the family kin go ta hang, they ain’t got no say in it aytall. On top of thet, ya got control over the easies’ way into Mile High Ranch, ‘cause thet land is the base fer the easement fer the road ya been usin’ all this time.”

“Well, that sounds like an awful good deal to me and I can certainly come up with the money, but what about the family? Shouldn’t they have a say in this?”

“Ain’t none o’ their business. I kept that chunk o’ land an’ the far upper lease out o’ the main lease and all the sub leases an’ agreements I ever had the lawyer fella write. Thet’s cause all the place was ever good fer was a place t’ run a trail ta drive across t’ the valley. It’s mentioned in ma will and it was willed to ya personal anyhow, cause yer livin in the valley n’ ya need a road ta git in n’ out o’ there. O’ course it would’a cost ya about as much in taxes t’ inherit it, as I’m askin’ fer it now, but this way, the money goes into ma bank account and that’ll git split up when I’m dead. So, I guess in a way, it’s sorta a bit better all aroun’ fer ever’body. You git control of the land now, ‘stead o’ later, so you can he’p out yer friends, an’ the family gets somethin’ outta the deal too. Thet sounds dang good ta me, ‘cause I won’t hafta pay no more taxes on it neither,” he held out his hand. “So, is it a deal?”

“You’re on, Grampa,” I reached out to shake his hand. “Let me go get my cheque book from the truck and I’ll give you the money.”

“Aw ferget thet fer now. Ain’t no sense in gettin’ yer gaunches in a twist. I’ll jus’ get the lawyer fella ta write up the papers and transfer the deed. Next time yer in the bank, ya can transfer the money from yer account ta mine. Ain’t no rush,” Then he stared at the ceiling and smiled. “So yer gonna have neighbours, huh? Thet means yer young lady here ain’t gonna feel so all alone out there, when yer outa the cabin, er off the ranch fer any reason. Thet usta bother Tilly a lot. So movin’ folks inta thet area, why thet’s a good thing, a dang good thing. Ya done good on thet deal, boy. Ya done real good and ever’body comes out on top. I’m proud o’ ya.”

“Thanks, I guess.”

“No guessin’ ‘bout it. Dang if I’m not envious o’ ya in a way. I’ve owned that patch of dust for sixty odd years and all I’ve ever done with it is pay taxes,” he laughed. “Ya come along and insida a year, ya not only figure a way ta get yerself some friendly neighbours, but on top a that, ya can easily make enuf ta pay those dang taxes off’n what they pay ya fer a lease.”

He shook his head and grinned then. “Sandy, gal, ya picked a good’n here. He’s a real firecracker this boy.”

Grampa Bender was in a great mood when we left him, but by then I was deep in thought. Since I was going to be buying the land from him and then leasing out part of it, I had quite a few things that I’d need to do. Before long, I had to explain to my family that the half section along the road wasn’t in the main lease. As well, I needed to transfer the money from my personal account into Grampa Bender’s account and I had to talk to the lawyer to find out if he could handle both sides of the sale or if I’d have to get another lawyer. As well I had to contact my friend, the surveyor. I should warn him that we’d need to have those two ten-acre parcels surveyed as soon as Matt and Carissa decided where they wanted the leases to go.

The idea that the leases could pay the taxes on the property wasn’t something I’d thought about before Grampa Bender mentioned it either. However, I decided that it was a reasonable method of deciding a minimum charge for both leases. After all, I didn’t want to overcharge anyone, but I didn’t want to lose money on the deal either. Still, it wasn’t as if that half section of land was making any money before. It had just been an assured access to the ranch and gave Grampa Bender an excuse for the rest of the upland lease. That’s when I realized that the taxes were certain to be higher on improved land, so when our friends started to build on their places the taxes would go up. That meant I’d have to make a trip to the municipal office as well. I’d have to get an idea from the tax assessor about what increases would be made to the taxes on the land when they started building houses and making other improvements.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.