Car 54 - Cover

Car 54

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 46: Caution - Signal Operation Changed

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46: Caution - Signal Operation Changed - 'Car 54' is a road trip down memory lane with highs, lows, curves, detours, bumps and potholes. There are sunny days, stormy weather, bucking broncs, stock cars, love, angst, sports, farm life, car racing, arguing, fighting, as well as a near death experience or two. Read the story of a friendly guy and his family as he learns to handle love, life, and a dirt track stock car. Oh, it's not a stroke story, it's a convoluted romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slow  

Even though Christmas Day had been so long and hectic for me, I still awoke early on Boxing Day. In fact I was awake in time to hear Matt get up and go out to do the chores, but I wasn’t the only one who awoke then. The pair of red haired, green eyed nymphs who had rocked me to sleep the night before were awake as well. I was awakened to grins, giggles and explorations, then almost worn out by their mutual gymnastics. As we lay there puffing and panting after our morning tussle, I couldn’t help worrying that I’d just had two more women added to my growing list of occasional lovers, and I decided that I needed to say something.

“Darn it girls, does this mean that Tom has missed out on a good thing?” I blurted out.

“Unh uh!” Jess giggled. “You’re an available playmate for now...”

“ ... well, not just a playmate, not really, more of a teacher,” Jean chuckled.

“But, you were virgins before and surely he’ll notice that.”

“Chris, didn’t you notice that we didn’t bleed the other night?”

“Technically, we were still virgins, but...”

“Our hymens have been gone for years...”

“Tom already knew that...”

“We told him the first time he touched us down there...”

“All you did was stretch us out and open us up a bit...”

“And make us feel wonderful...”

“While showing us how much fun sex could be...”

“So we think you’re a marvelous guy...”

“Which means that if Tom doesn’t do anything soon...”

“We might visit once in a while...”

“But, don’t count on it!”

“We really do want a guy of our own...”

“Or maybe two, if one isn’t enough...”

“We can share...”

“But only with each other...”

“Except for you...”

“But then you’re special.”

Then with a giggle, they both dove out of bed, racing out the door and down the hall to the other upstairs bathroom.

I certainly wasn’t that energetic. I did manage to wander to the bathroom that opened onto the main bedroom and took care of essentials, even having a shower, but I made the mistake of lying down on the bed when I was done and dozed off again. I did manage to get up, get dressed and wander downstairs to grab a coffee and a bit of breakfast about nine in the morning.

Actually, Boxing Day was much more relaxed than Christmas Day had been. I spent part of the morning in my new office, trying to set it up the way I wanted it, but Sandy and Lucille wouldn’t let me stay there long. Instead they wanted to go out for a ride on the snowmobiles. We couldn’t stay out long though, because Lucille was on duty at four in the afternoon. That meant that since she wanted to do some errands before work, she had to leave shortly after lunch. Just after she left, Matt and the twins took the snowmobiles out for a ride.

Once we were alone, Sandy grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, pushing me back into the recliner and sitting on my lap.

When she was comfortable and had made sure that I was okay, she sighed then spoke quietly. “You’re going to be alone here with the twins for at least two days.”

“What?”

“I said that you’re going to be alone here with the twins for at least two days,” she snorted. “Matt and I are going to go spend the night with his brothers at our house in town, which is where they’ll be staying for a few days.”

“I thought the boys were staying with the Coulters.”

“They only stayed there on Christmas Eve and last night. Anyway, for the next couple of nights you and the girls are going to be alone in the house. I’m guessing that Jess and Jean want to sleep with you.”

“Why don’t they go along with you?”

“Because the boys are going to sleep in the girls’ beds. The twins refuse to kick them out and make them sleep on the floor,” she grinned. “Is having my sisters stay with you for a couple of days really such a chore?”

“You know damn well it isn’t,” I had to laugh at the suggestion, but my laugh ended in a frown. “My problem is that it feels as if I’m being manipulated into being in a situation where Tom might accuse me of having sex with your sisters, which would break them up.”

“Well, in a way, I suppose I am expecting that you’d want to have sex with them, especially after last night,” she sighed. “Besides, Tom is being an ass. Jess and Jean want to get him into bed, but he refuses to be with both of them and won’t choose between them.”

“And what the hell does this have to do with me?”

“Well, you’re the guy that got the twins involved with sex and showed them how good it felt,” she snickered and then kissed my cheek. “And, before you say anything, I know that was at least partly my fault. I know that if Lucille and I hadn’t gotten so involved and so noisy, the twins tell me nothing would have happened. Then of course last night put the candles on the cake.”

I sighed deeply. “Dammit! What the hell am I, the local stud?”

“Yes, at least Jess and Jean seem to think so,” she giggled and bent her head to nibble my earlobe.

“Hey, what are you doing, trying to get me wound up?”

“Just getting you going. Then while Matt and I do the chores, the girls can handle the rest. By bedtime tonight they feel they’ll have you wound up enough not to be worried about anything.”

“This has to be the worst idea that you’ve had in a long time,” I sighed deeply. “As it is, I’ve got too many women around me. I don’t need more. And, on top of that, if Tom ever finds out that I have fooled around with the twins, he’ll drop them like hot potatoes. Besides, once they get going, the time you’d take doing the chores wouldn’t be enough.”

“That’s why they want you to sleep with one of them tonight,” she giggled. “Since you have sex with your cousin, why would having sex with my sisters be such a chore?”

“You know damn well it wouldn’t be a chore, but you also know that Lucille isn’t really related to me,” I frowned. “My problem is that sex with your sisters feels wrong, and each time it has happened I’ve felt that I was tricked into it. On top of all the other complications, I’ve felt that I was double crossing both Tom and you, not to mention Lucille, Carissa and Jackie.”

“Well, you aren’t double crossing me or the others, and although Tom dropped around today, he left in a huff. He even suggested to them that since you’d already slept with several women, two more wouldn’t bother you,” she sighed deeply. “I don’t understand him at all.”

“What? When was Tom here?” I frowned at her.

“He was here while we were out on the snowmobiles, but when Jess and Jean suggested that he could spend the next few days here with them, he got angry and left.”

“That might be because his family has plans for the next few days that involve him. When they were here last night, they were talking about the whole family going to visit Tom’s Uncle Charlie, Aunt Alice’s brother. Do you think the twins even asked him what he had planned?”

“Oh, I never thought that he might be committed to something else already. I don’t suppose they did either.”

“Well, Tom was probably torn between what he wanted to do and what he had to do, which probably means that they misjudged his reaction when they put pressure on him to do what they wanted. That would mean they got him annoyed and he spoke out without thinking about what he was saying. Since I believe that’s the case, I’m not about to act as a sexual safety valve for their frustrations when they brought them on themselves,” I frowned and looked her in the eye. “It also sounds to me like the twins asked you to approach me, so I think you’d better warn them that I’m not going to be cooperative. As well as that, I think you should talk to them about discussing things with Tom. He’s not too good at accepting other people telling him what to do, and trying to pressure him, just makes him annoyed. In fact, he’s about twice as independent as I am, so if they want to get along with him, they’d better learn to be cooperative and talk things out before doing things that simply piss him off.”

She looked at me for a moment with a slight frown, then sighed. Slipping off my lap, she walked over near the tree before turning to face me.

“So, you want me to tell them about Tom?”

“Well, they did come to you first, not me, and you were the one who decided that you were leaving them here with me while you went off to town and spent some time there,” I sighed softly. “I wish you’d spoken to me about that before making up your mind. At least I’d have had a chance to discuss my view of the situation. I told you before that I want to be the one who makes decisions about my personal life from now on. From now on that’s especially true of deciding who I’m going to invite to sleep in my bed with me.”

“Ouch. I’m sorry,” she said quietly. “I’ll talk to the girls and to Matt.”

With that, she walked away and left me, so I went back to the office and fiddled for the a while longer. However, she must have talked to Jess and Jean, because it wasn’t long before I was standing on the porch and waving as Sandy, Matt and both of the twins left for town. I don’t think the twins were extremely happy, but I felt I’d made the right decision.

I went for a short walk after that, just to check the animals, but I was back in the office about an hour later, in time to get a phone call from Lucille.

“Hi. What’s up?”

I just wanted to tell you thank you, “ she said quietly.

“Now what did I do?” I laughed.

I think you know. You might call Tom and let him know what’s going on. I’ll see you on New Years Eve, “ she said, then she hung up the phone.

“Damn, she would suggest that!” I sighed to myself, then dialled the phone.

Aunt Alice answered and when I asked for Tom, she laughed and told me that he was on his way up to the ranch to talk to me, so I thanked her and went back to work in the office. It wasn’t long before I saw Tom’s car cross the bridge and I met him at the front door.

“Hi Tom. What’s up?”

“I came for some advice,” he smiled as he got out of the car. “Jess and Jean are driving me nuts.”

“Oh, is that all, that’s just a case of ‘situation normal, all fucked up’ for any women I know and that family in particular. Come on in, let’s have a coffee and we can talk.”

I didn’t want to give him any advice. Instead I talked about my summer and about all the different girls that I’d been involved with, but I didn’t mention that I’d slept with the twins. I found it really strange because, only six months before, I knew that he’d been far more experienced with girls than I was. Now he seemed to feel that I was talking about things as if I was an expert, so I disclaimed that completely. I even admitted that I’d made many mistakes and that if I had things to do over, I’d try to do many things differently.

“So, what do you think I should do?” he asked quietly.

“I can’t tell you that. It’s your life and I’m not about to advise you on how to live it,” I said quietly. “Is it a matter of choosing between them or are you worried about people seeing that you’re involved with both of them?”

“Hell! I don’t know. To be honest, most of the time I can’t even tell the two of them apart, so choosing between them would be impossible,” he snorted.

“Ah, I can help you there,” I laughed. “Not long after meeting them I noticed that they are mirror images of one another. Jess has a dimple on one cheek and she’s left handed, while Jean has the same sort of dimple, but on the other cheek and she’s right handed. The same goes for their eyebrows, one is higher than the other and if you do see them nude, they each have one breast slightly larger than the other and the larger on is on the opposite side to each girl’s dimple.”

“Are you telling me that you’ve seen them nude?” he asked.

“Around this nut house? Of course I have. They aren’t skin-shy. In fact they like to show off, especially since their bodies have filled out in the last while,” I snorted. “Actually, they delight in teasing me, and probably you too.”

“Yeah, me too,” he snorted, then laughed uneasily. “I still don’t know what to do though.”

“Well, I’m not going to advise you on that,” I snorted. “I will tell you that things have calmed down for me since I told everyone else to butt out of making decisions that affect my life.”

“Yeah, but you live up here and you’ve been declared an adult.”

“Well, what do your parents say?”

“Mom just shakes her head and grins at me. Dad seems to think that I should have fun and play around. Mostly, it seems to me that he thinks I’m the one who has to make any decision, just like you. It’s almost as if they’ve given me free rein, but I don’t know what to do.”

“Well, you could always ask your folks if you could have the twins spend a few nights with you. Make sure you specify that you mean having the twins spend time in your bedroom, and watch their reactions,” I grinned. “That would tell you a lot.”

“Mom already suggested that, but I’m not sure if she was joking or not. Besides, I’ve only got a small bed, so I’d have to choose between them and I don’t know which one to ask first.”

“Well, I don’t think your mom would joke about that. So, either have the girls flip a coin to decide who joins you, or if you’re brave, invite them both and let the chips fall where they may,” I laughed aloud.

“Oh, you’re a great fucking help!” he snorted.

“Well, as far as I’m concerned, you have to do something. Otherwise, I’m going to have to fight them off and I have too many females around here now. Your girlfriends should not be my problem. If you want to get to know them better, but don’t want to do it at home, you can always go along with their idea and all of you can come up here for a few days.”

“That’s not really a problem,” he sighed. “It’s not like I have to go to Uncle Charlie’s with the folks. Dad did suggest that if I stayed home, the twins could visit for several days instead of one or two. I mean the idea of going for a visit was so that Dad could help Uncle Charlie for a few days. They wouldn’t have to be back until the end of Christmas break. If I stay home, that would make life easier for your Dad and Wil too, since they wouldn’t have to do our chores.”

“And are you going to cook for yourself for a week? Do you want to die of food poisoning?” I kidded. “Of course you could always invite the twins to cook for you, then what you did at night would be your business.”

“You’re as bad as Dad, absolutely no help at all,” he sighed.

“Well, I think both of your Dad and I agree that you have to make up your own mind and make your own choice. We can’t do it for you.”

We talked a while longer, but when he left I noticed that he looked resolute, so I was fairly certain that he’d made up his mind what he wanted to do.

I didn’t hear anything further about his situation for three days, not until late on the Sunday night. That’s when Lucille wakened me by slipping into my bed and trying to warm her cold feet on my legs. Of course I almost leapt out of bed, while she broke into giggles. Then, once I came fully awake and realized what had happened, I decided to retaliate by tickling her. That led to a delightful response and predictable results.

Later as we relaxed, she told me that the twins had only spent one night in town. After that they’d left with Tom, supposedly in order to cook and clean for him while his parents were away on their visit to relatives. She also let me know that Tom had talked to her and Grampa Bender before contacting the girls, so she knew that Tom had talked to me. When I wouldn’t say anything about what I’d told Tom, she just laughed.

It was the next morning when I awoke that I realised it was New Years Eve and that I was expecting guests that night. Of course, Lucille was in a bit of a tizzy about food. She wasn’t used to cooking for large groups and really didn’t know what to do, but by the time I’d done the morning chores, Sandy had called. She’d told Lucille what she needed to have taken out of the freezer and that she and Jackie were on the way out to do the cooking. All Sandy wanted Lucille to do was help by getting things out and defrosting things that were frozen, so Lucille had calmed appreciably by the time I came back inside.

By noon, Sandy, Jackie and Carissa were there and the kitchen soon seemed like a war zone to me as the cousins argued about methods and recipes. Lucille, Carissa and I escaped the battle by becoming busy with cleaning up, vacuuming, dusting and doing what little laundry there was. Then an hour or two after lunch, Matt and his brothers arrived on the scene, driving an extended cab pickup truck.

“Well, that looks like quite a rig,” I commented as they trooped inside.

“It’s just about perfect for us,” Mark grinned at me. “There’s room in the cab for five if we squeeze in tight, but that still leaves the box empty for all our tools. Since we’ll be back to building log cabins and corrals next year, we decided to get it from your friend, Frank Dolens. Another couple of weeks work for him and it’ll be paid for too. Then all we need is a cover for the box and we’ll have a great work truck.”

“You’ve been working for Frank?”

“Unh huh, we rebuilt his spray booth,” Luke grinned. “Next week we’re gonna start on some changes in the mechanical shop. He wants an office for his head mechanic in order to keep all the bills and paperwork from getting covered in grease and oil.”

“Because of what’s happened this last week, we kinda wanted to talk to you about a few things,” Matt smiled at me then. “We were wondering just how much of the property up on the plateau was yours. You know that cabin John Coulter was suggesting that you have built? Would there be room to build a big cabin and a decent size storage building up there on the flat land, instead of down here? We’d like a place that was closer to a decent road.”

“Well, once you turn off the municipal road, the road you drive in on is all on my family’s lease and it’s a mile wide strip, so there’s certainly enough room for a cabin. Then there are both power and telephone lines running right close, so you could tap into them easily enough. The problem might be getting water though. You’d probably have to get a well drilled and I don’t know what you’d find or how deep it would have to be. Other than that, I don’t see a problem with building a cabin up there,” I frowned as I thought about the idea. “I can’t really make that decision on my own though. We’d have to talk to the whole family, but I can’t see why we couldn’t lease you a chunk of land, then you could do what you want. After all, Grampa Bender just leased that land in order to have an access road to the ranch. What put the bug in your bonnet that you want to live up there?”

“Well, in the first place, it’s closer to town and you were mentioning the idea of having a place up on the flatland to store a vehicle in the winter. But mostly, it’s because there’s so darn much small construction work around this area,” Matt smiled and waved a hand toward town. “We figure that in the winter we can look after your chores, but still make a bundle doing small renovation jobs for folks. Since we’re all taking correspondence courses, it doesn’t even interfere with our schooling. That way Mark and Luke can still finish their carpentry apprenticeships with Clarence in the summer months, while both John and I can be around here to work for you or your family.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.