Taboo cohabitation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Wetlips

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My husband leaves me, but my brother comes home!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Daringly, I wore absolutely nothing at all under a little white top and a yellow mini skirt, or what passed with me for a mini skirt anyway, I'd often looked at girls around town in their ultra short mini skirts and envied them, I longed to walk around in one that showed off my legs or showing off my bottom when the wind lifted my skirt.

One of my favourite masturbatory fantasies involved me wearing a denim micro skirt and dancing on a bar whilst all the punters looked up my skirt, many was the night that I bought myself off like that!

I told Jimmy that one as we waited in the queue at the bank and he told me he'd buy me the shortest skirt I would wear and some that would be for his eyes only,

"We'll find a little club somewhere, where you can do that" he said thoughtfully, "I'd love to see it"

We moved up then and it was our turn with the teller, she looked at his card and smiled at Jimmy,

"I'll just be a moment sir"

Suddenly I was worried and wondered if he was secretly a conman, but she came back with a man who she introduced as the bank manager and he asked us if we would mind stepping into his office for a moment.

"Please take a seat" he said kindly and even held out a chair for me,

"I had a telephone call this morning Mister Jenkins" he said rather seriously, "It would seem that I'm authorized to tell you that there is rather more in your account than you were told this morning"

"Go on" Jimmy said and leaned forward his left hand gripping mine as the manager called his secretary in and asked us if we would care for a coffee or a tea?

We both asked for coffee and he waited until she'd left before continuing,

"The deposit in your account is in the form of a cheque mister Jenkins from the newly erected government of Iraq"

"Yes" Jimmy said and showed no emotion at all other than to grip my hand even tighter, "I was expecting it"

"It has to be cleared of course via the present ruling authority in Iraq, which as you may know is at the moment, a joint committee made up of mainly American politicians and a few of their British counterparts"

"Please get to the point" Jimmy said and I watched in amazement as the manager took out a handkerchief and blew his nose, he was crying!

"Yes of course, I'm sorry, please forgive me"

"The point mister Jenkins is that my son was killed there last month, my only son, he was working in an advisory capacity with one other person, also an ex British soldier and together they uncovered the whereabouts of a certain Saddam Hussein"

"Ian" Jimmy said, "Your son was Ian"

The man nodded and held his head in his hands, "Yes" he sobbed, "My only son"

I didn't understand what was going off, but I knew that the manager was in some distress, Jimmy looked on approvingly as I went behind the desk and held the sobbing man in my arms.

Eventually he pulled himself together and thanked me warmly,

"He made a will, did you know that?"

"Yes" Jimmy said, "We both made one"

"Was yours the same as his?"

"It was sir, we promised each other that much"

"So you are now the recipient of fifty five million U.S. dollars"

"Our wills are here aren't they?" Jimmy asked and the man nodded, "Yes"

"Will you show them to me please?"

He pressed a buzzer on his desk and said a few words to someone on the other end, almost as soon as he'd finished, the door opened and his secretary walked in carrying two envelopes,

"Thank you Karen"

"I know what they say sir" Jimmy said quietly, "But I want you to have your son's money"

"I can't do that mister Jenkins"

"It's Jimmy" he said and smiled when the manager introduced himself as Alan,

"Alan, Ian and I joined the parachute regiment together, we lay up to our necks in shit together to get our red berets, we passed out together and I can even remember you and your lady wife being there"

"We were so proud" Alan said sadly,

"And so you should have been, he was a bloody good soldier, when we went for selection together for the S.A.S. he bloody sailed through it, it wasn't just a matter of fitness with Ian although God knows he was bloody fit all right, did he ever tell you about selection, about the twenty mile hike through the Brecon hills in a blizzard, did he ever tell you that if you did your map reading right and actually arrived where you were supposed to arrive, that a little squaddie sitting in a wagon with a cup of tea grinned at you and said, "Well done mate, now go back, did he Alan?"

Alan shook his head again, I knew the tears weren't far away, but I was mesmerized, this was a side of my brother that I knew nothing about, I knew he'd been a soldier, but the S.A.S? that was something else, I remembered reading once that over ninety per cent of all those who took selection failed it, that in itself says a lot about the most feared regiment in any army anywhere in the world!

"Well on the way back Alan, I was just about out on my feet, I lay down huddled between a couple of rocks and told him to fuck off, I was going to sleep, I'd have died of course and I wouldn't have been the first, do you know what he did Alan?"

"I think I can guess"

Jimmy waited and I realized I was holding my breath too,

"He carried you?" it was a question and my brother nodded,

"Yes he bloody well carried me Alan, I was about fifteen stone then and six feet two inches tall and that bloody little runt threw me over his back and fucking well carried me!"

I could see Alan increasing in stature as Jimmy raved on, he'd doubtlessly never heard this part of his son's life before,

"He carried me for a mile Alan, a whole fucking mile, then he sat me down, slapped me back into being just about conscious and we crossed the line together, he took his boots off there and then in the snow and I watched as his blood dripped out of them, it turned the fucking snow red Alan"

Alan's bottom lip was starting to quiver again, but Jimmy hadn't yet finished,

"He told me his mum isn't very well"

Alan nodded again, "She's quite poorly yes"

"He said that he wanted to give you both enough money so that you could retire and take your wife to a warm climate, am I right?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.