Preview

Prototype Ten

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2005 by Shakes Peer2B

Science Fiction Story: After Will lost his family in a terrorist bombing, he joined a secret 'super soldier' program in hopes of exacting revenge on the terrorists, but the experiment went horribly awry. Will, as one of the few survivors, must now find his own way to his goal...

Tags: Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

Copyright© 2005

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


Notice to Readers:

This is not a sex story. It is possible that some sex will occur in the story, but you'll have a lot of reading to do to find it, if I put any in. This is my first attempt here at a multi-chapter non-erotic story, so your feedback is critical. I want to know not only what you like about the story, but how you think it could be improved. If you disagree with my political views, you are welcome to your own - that's the kind of country we live in, but I don't want to know about it. I'm looking for literary critique, not a political debate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.