Slut Neighbour - Cover

Slut Neighbour

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I felt my face burn and I just nodded. I'm not ashamed of my body, far from it for I know it's pretty good, slim with nice shaped size-B breasts and long slim legs that look great in tight jeans or short skirts. It was just in my household words like Jill was using were never voiced.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I stood there, rooted to the spot, for he was delicious, his bare torso glistening with sweat from his toil on the building site.

"Jesus, will you look at them," came a soft voice next to me.

A quick glance confirmed that someone else was also overcome from the view. She was mid to late twenties and very beautiful.

"Yeah," I agreed, my voice sounding strangely hoarse.

"Which one do you fancy most?" she asked.

"The one on the mixer," I whispered as if he could hear me even though I must be fifty feet away.

"Not bad," she mused. "Mind you, any one of them could have me if they played their cards right."

My eyes scanned the other workers but my eyes were drawn back to my guy.

"Don't just stand there with your tongue hanging out, do something," she advised. "Write your phone number on a piece of paper and give it to him."

"What, no, I couldn't," I gasped.

"Fucking of course you can," she said. "Here, use this."

She handed over a piece of paper and a pen.

"Just write you first name and your mobile number," she said.

I did as she suggested then stopped.

"Go on," she encouraged, "Go on, go over there, stick your tits out and smile and hand it to him. Look, I'll come with you if you'll like."

God, I could feel myself shaking as I approached him.

"Hi, Ladies," he said with a big smile. "This for me?"

He took my paper but I turned away quickly and almost ran back the way I had come.

"Let's go and wait for your phone to ring," she said, once she had caught up with me.

We walked side by side for some yards.

"By the way, my name's Jill," she introduced herself.

"I'm Sue," I said.

"Fuck me" she gasped, "watching those studs has got me a little hot."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Good job I've got my vibrating friend at home, waiting for me," she giggled. "If I had to depend on my husband, I would be up shit creek. Fancy a cup of tea?"

"Sure," I replied.

For I had nothing else to do today and it was refreshing to hear her talk like this, not like in my house with my staid parents. To them, sex didn't exist and I sometimes wondered how I ever got conceived.


Before too long, we were sitting in her luxurious lounge.

"When you say your vibrating friend, what do you mean?" I asked even though I half knew the answer.

"You shitting me or what?" she put her cup of tea down with a clatter. "Just how old are you?"

"Seventeen," I whispered.

"Fucking old enough to know which end is up," she giggled.

"Yes, it's just I've never seen one," I said, "some of my girlfriend make remarks now and again but it's not something that most girls come right out with."

"Wait here," she said.

I waited patiently until she returned with a handful of them.

"This is one of my favourites," she giggled, "yes I know it's purple but, god, does it hit the spot."

I stared open mouthed as one by one she intoned the virtue of each vibrator.

"Here, why don't you borrow one," she said holding out one.

"W-what, no, I couldn't," I stuttered.

The ringing of my mobile saved the day.

"Hello," I answered.

"I bet it's him," mouthed Jill.

It was; his name was Pete and yes I would like to meet him later.

"Good," she said with a big smile. "You better be off and get yourself ready."

I had forgotten all about the vibrator until I got undressed and it fell out of my coat pocket.

"Shit," I said out loud then checked to see if my parents had heard me.

First, a quick shower, then see what I'm going to wear. Thong knics to start, a pair of tight jeans and that sexy bra I bought last year and never had the nerve to wear. Well tonight it's get its debut.


"So how did it go?" asked Jill.

It was two days later and Jill had invited me around to hear all the gossip.

"Ok," I replied.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" I replied.

"God, did you get any action?" she groaned.

"Action?" I said.

"Yeah, did you get his cock out, you know," she said.

"No, nothing like that," I replied and I could feel myself colouring up.

"So what happened?" she asked.

"Well we went for a drink and then he took me home," I explained.

"So nothing happened then?" she asked.

"Well we kissed and things," I said shyly.

"Yes, what 'and things'?" she asked. "God, it's like getting blood from a stone. What we need as another drink."

I had two and I could feel a slight buzz in my head already.

"Might loosen you up," she laughed as she poured me a big slug of white wine.

"So tell me all," she giggled.

In truth, I think the wine was getting to her as well.

"Well," I started, then I took a big mouthful of my wine. "We kissed and he touched me here."

I gently touched the front of my dress.

"He got a handful then," she said coarsely.

I felt my face burn and I just nodded. I'm not ashamed of my body, far from it for I know it's pretty good, slim with nice shaped size-B breasts and long slim legs that look great in tight jeans or short skirts. It was just in my household words like Jill was using were never voiced.

"Did he get them out or what?" she asked.

"No, no," I said.

"So he just felt you up a bit," she stated, "god, sounds like a boring evening to me."

"I'm seeing him again at the weekend," I said, hearing excitement in my own voice.

"Good," she snapped, "This time wear something he can get open or off easily."

"Please," I whispered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.