Buffy, The Erection Slayer
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Buffy got knocked up at camp, and had a little girl. Now she's in college and, while she's not exactly looking for a man, she seems to keep tripping over them. And their girlfriends ... or wives ... are getting pissed about it. Can Buffy turn the fact that she knows WHY their men are cheating to her advantage? The continuing adventures of our loveable slut, Buffy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Buffy looked at the man who was both the man who she felt like she might be falling in love with, and the man who Jennifer might be having fantasies about.

"How are you two doing?" she asked.

"He's nice." said Jennifer.

"So what have you decided?" asked Buffy.

"I don't know." said Jennifer. "I look around and all the other women are acting so ... slutty." She said it without heat. "But they look like they're so happy. I don't understand it at all."

"Why don't you and Clint dance?" asked Buffy. "Like you and Mr. Carter did. I'll go put on some music." Buffy left before Jennifer could refuse. She went to the stereo and found a couple of CDs that had slow dance cuts on them. She slid one into the player and hit the button to choose the two slow songs on it. Then she hit the button that would play those selections over and over.

She saw Clint stand up and pull Jennifer to her feet. She was resisting ... saying no with her mouth ... but she stood up. When Buffy saw Jennifer let herself be pulled into his embrace, and they started moving their feet, Buffy turned away so Jennifer wouldn't feel like she was being stared at.

Buffy turned just in time to hear Melinda say "I've felt it all over my skin..." She was talking to the boy Buffy had led to her, who was jacking on his cock, his eyes still wild. " ... but I've never felt it inside me." Melinda reached up for him and he sank between her legs, pushing the tip of his cock against her pussy lips. There was a groan from both of them as he slid his ready-to-spurt boner into her pussy. Three thrusts later he moaned and stopped. Melinda sighed. "So THAT'S what I've been missing."

Buffy wandered over to where Alice and the boy she'd sucked off were draped, side by side on the couch. Alice smiled when she saw Buffy coming. "You've turned us all into whores." she said. But there was no real bite in her tone.

"I've helped you experience what you like." said Buffy. "When you leave here you can return to what you've always been."

Alice barked a laugh. "Yeah, right. You're a wicked woman Buffy. You know good and well we can't take all this back ... ignore it."

"Well, you could always confine your new ... activities ... to Mike. I happen to know he loves a good blow job." Buffy frowned. "Unless you want to be thoroughly debauched and let this nice young man put his pretty penis in your pussy. I'm sure he'd be willing."

The pledge perked up immediately, half sitting up. Alice put one hand on his chest. "I don't think so, Buffy." she said. That's something I'm going to save for Mike. He's going to be a very surprised young conservative the next time I see him. And I'm going to let him be the first to suck my pussy."

"Good for you." said Buffy. "I like a woman who knows what she wants."

"Which reminds me," said Alice turning to the boy she'd sucked off at least twice. "One word of what we did to anybody outside this room and I'll cut your balls off and have them for supper. Got that?"

The boy looked injured. "I promised already. My honor as a member of Delta Chi Epsilon rests on it." He glanced at Buffy. "Besides, we get a special reward if we keep our mouths shut."

"Yes, you do." said Buffy. She raised her shirt and flashed one naked breast at the boy.

"In that case, I'm hungry." said Alice, and she rolled off the couch and forced the boy's legs apart. He lay his head back on the couch and sighed as she gobbled him up for a third time.

Buffy looked out of the side of her eye and saw Clint's hands massaging Jennifer's buttocks in her tight jeans. She was obviously grinding her pelvis against his, and her hands were sliding along his muscular back. As Buffy watched Clint looked into Jennifer's eyes and kissed her. It was a long kiss, and when it broke Jennifer pushed him away from her. Her hands slid down his arms and she took his hands though, saying something to him. Clint looked up and caught Buffy's eye.

She walked over to the pair.

Clint spoke as soon as Buffy was close to them. "Jennifer would like to spend some time alone with me." he said. "Where the others can't see her." Jennifer made a sound in her throat and buried her face in Clint's chest.

Buffy said "I promised all the women I would stay with them tonight. I think the others wouldn't mind if I left them to stay with Jennifer. We could go to your room?" she prompted. "Would that be OK Jennifer?"

Jennifer's muffled voice came from Clint's chest. "Yes."

"You take her to your room and I'll be up shortly." said Buffy. "Don't start without me."

Clint led Jennifer off, her head hanging, her hair covering her face. Buffy went to each of the women and said she'd be gone for a little while, making sure that each one agreed it was OK for them to be left alone with the men. Then she went to Clint's room. She knocked and let herself in, closing the door behind her. There was only one light on in the room, and that was the bedside lamp.

Jennifer was undoing the buttons of Clint's shirt.

Buffy went to the chair Clint used to watch TV in and sat down. It was dark in the corner where the chair was. She didn't say anything.

Clint started unbuttoning Jennifer's shirt. It was completely quiet in the room as the couple slowly disrobed each other. Clint took Jennifer in his arms as he undid her white bra. She sighed as he took it from her arms.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered as her breasts were revealed to him. Clint kissed her several times before he moved his hands to her jeans. She stood silently as he slid them down her legs. He kissed her stomach and she put her hands behind his head. Her own head fell back as she raised her closed eyes to the ceiling.

Clint kissed his way up her stomach and loved each nipple with his thick lips and tongue. Jennifer started moaning and her hands fluttered on the back of Clint's head.

"Ohhh it feels so goood" she gasped. "I didn't know it would feel so good."

He kissed his way back down to her abdomen and started sliding her panties down very slowly. When he ran his lips through her pubic hair she cried out softly and bent her knees.

"Ohhhhh Mister Cee" she whispered. She stepped out of her panties and let herself be hugged as he kissed her mound and then kissed his way back up to her neck.

Jennifer's head lolled sideways as she accepted his kisses. "It's just like my dream." she sighed. Her arms went around Clint and stroked his back as she pressed her pale breasts to the dark chest of the man who had disrobed her.

"You're so beautiful." he said softly into her hair.

Then she let herself be herded to the bed, where she sat until he arranged her prone, on her back, her head on a pillow. She turned her head in the dim light as he undid his pants. She'd seen this dark staff before, but she stared at it now as if it was the first time. Her right hand lifted off the covers of the bed and drifted to her pubic hair, where her fingertips began to stroke. Still she was silent.

Clint moved to the foot of the bed and climbed up on it. He waited until she moved her feet apart and moved forward, but only a little. "I want to taste you." he whispered.

Jennifer let out another little cry and very slowly pulled her knees up, letting them fall apart just as slowly. Clint inched forward as space was created for him. When she was exposed, he dipped his head.

All Buffy could see in the darkness was his head go down. Jennifer's reaction was astonishing. With a low animal growl she thrust her pussy up against Clint's mouth and began to wail softly. Her fists gripped the covers and her back arched. Buffy couldn't believe it, but it was obvious she was already having an orgasm. It lasted most of a minute and then Clint raised his head.

"You're a squirter, Jennifer. That's why the bed was wet."

"Ohhhhhhh" Jennifer moaned, her hands covering her face.

"You don't understand." said Clint softly. "You taste fabulous. It's a GOOD thing."

Clint climbed up over the girl and she took her hands away from her face. Buffy could see the whites of her eyes in the dark. Jennifer whimpered "Are you going to... ?"

"Yes" he said softly. "Feel me Jennifer. Feel what you do to me."

Buffy saw Jennifer's hand disappear between their bodies and heard the hiss of indrawn breath as Jennifer found what Buffy knew was the long black rod that hung heavily between his legs.

"Put it in for me beautiful Jennifer. I've wanted you ever since you turned fourteen." Clint played his part.

Obviously Jennifer cooperated, because Buffy saw his buttocks slowly lower and she heard Jennifer's low shriek as her virginity was torn from her body. Clint stopped and kissed the woman under him, telling her how special she was, and how beautiful, and how good she felt, wrapped around his cock.

Buffy saw Jennifer's hands steal around to the black buttocks that were frozen over her loins, and then saw the fingers spread as Jennifer pulled.

Over the next few minutes Buffy had to pull her own pants down and play with her own itchy pussy as she watched Clint's buttocks set up a faster and faster pace, until he was plunging into Jennifer with abandon. With a squeal Jennifer popped again and Buffy winced as she saw the fingernails dig into Clint's back.

Then Clint was gasping. "Little Jennifer" he panted. "I'm about to cum, little Jennifer. What should I do my sweet sweet Jennifer?"

The hands went to his buttocks again, and without saying a word Jennifer communicated that he was to stay deep inside her. He did, and grunted as his long black prick belched streams of semen deep into Jennifer's womb. She sobbed as she felt, for the first time, what made a man a man enter her body.

Then it was quiet. Clint stayed poised over her, buried in her, letting her catch her breath. He kissed her several times and asked if she was OK. Her answers were too soft for Buffy to understand, but there was no crying, or anger, and she did not push her lover away. Clint stayed deep in her, letting his hips slide back and forth slowly, extending her pleasure as their slippery juices made his passage across her clit smooth and sensual.

Eventually, though, Clint withdrew, and Buffy heard the same sound she always made when a man withdrew. It was a sound of mixed relief and objection to losing what had felt so wonderful only moments before. Clint lay beside her and stroked her belly, where his sperm now lay heavily. There were more whispers, and a few more kisses.

"Buffy?" came Jennifer's soft voice.

"Yes, I'm here." said Buffy from her dark corner. She was still rubbing her clit gently."

"Thank you." said Jennifer.

"You're welcome." said Buffy.

"I'm ready to go now." said Jennifer.

"That's fine." said Buffy.

Jennifer got up and began picking up her clothing, putting it back on. Buffy stood up and pulled her pants up. Clint stayed on the bed, lounging, watching the two women. When Jennifer was finished she went to the door and opened it. Then she went back to the bed and leaned over to kiss Clint one last time. Buffy heard her thank him for being so gentle with her. Then Buffy followed her into the hall. Nothing was said as they walked down the hallway, side by side.

Jennifer stopped suddenly and faced Buffy. "After he put his mouth on me ... it wasn't Mr. Cee any more." Buffy didn't say anything. Jennifer went on. "After he told me I tasted good ... it was just Clint from then on."

"Are you sorry?" asked Buffy.

"No. He was so sweet and gentle. I wasn't scared at all."

"John is just as sweet and gentle." said Buffy.

"I know." said Jennifer. "I've been trying to make him tough and hard. I think I like sweet and gentle now."

Buffy looked at her watch. "He should be in his room, analyzing the run of stocks for the week."

"I think I'll go see him." said Jennifer.

"Um ... don't you want to go take a shower or something?" asked Buffy.

"I'll take one in his room. Then I think I'll come out of the bathroom naked. I can't wait to see the look on his face. It will serve him right for cheating on me." Jennifer gave Buffy a tired smile. Her smile disappeared. "I don't want you seeing him any more Buffy." she said.

Buffy smiled back. "We see each other about stock tips all the time Jennifer, but I don't think he'll be chasing after me any more. And if he does I'll remind him of where you are."

"Thanks." said Jennifer. "You're still a slut, you know."

"Uh huh" agreed Buffy brightly.

A strange look came across Jennifer's face and she paled. "What am I going to do if I have a little black baby in about nine months?"

"You have a month to worry about that, and eight more months to l wonder if it's Clint's or John's. My suggestion is that you tell John what happened."

"You have to be kidding me." said Jennifer, astonished.

"He cheated on you. You cheated on him. I was involved in both. Tell him he needs to get enough sperm in you to beat out Clint's little wrigglers. How would you feel about it if you DID have a little black baby?"

Jennifer frowned. "I'll never ever forget Clint. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for him. I don't even know his last name. This is all so strange to me I don't know what I'd do."

"Well, I wouldn't worry about it until you have reason to worry about it. If you decide to worry about it then you might want to wait a month to go take that shower at John's room. Then you'd at least know whose it was if you found a bun in your oven."

"After what just happened, I'm not wasting any more time." Jennifer said firmly. "Will you tell the girls I had to leave?"

Buffy nodded as Jennifer turned toward the entrance to the Frat, while Buffy went toward the party room.

Buffy got back just in time to find five pledges, who had gathered in a circle around a prone and naked Melinda, trying to cum together. It was a game, and they were being urged on by Christy, Alice and Marge. Alice was the only woman in the room with her clothing on. Two of the pledges erupted as Buffy came in, their strings of cum landing on Melinda as she happily rubbed their spend all over her body. One more was thirty seconds behind them. It took the other two another forty-five seconds. They caught hell from the women. Alice promptly got to her knees and started slurping up stray shots of semen from Melinda's skin. Melinda laughed and made ineffectual pushes to get Alice's head away from her.

Buffy's practiced eye saw clear evidence, primarily running drips of semen, between the legs of all three naked women. Alice was the only one who hadn't gotten her pussy packed with sperm that night.

"Alice?" Buffy said. All heads turned toward her, including Alice's as she rose to her knees, licking her lips. "Mike should be at the Student Union about now, having a beer with some of his buddies.

Alice blinked and then stood up swiftly. "I have to go." she said. She licked her lips again. One of the pledges darted off to a table and came back with a toothbrush in a cellophane wrapper that also had a tiny tube of toothpaste in it. He handed it to Alice, who looked wide eyed back at him.

"I have a ... friend ... who's a dentist." said Buffy. I thought they might be useful at tonight's ... practice."

Alice took off toward the bathroom as Buffy looked down at Melinda. "Melinda honey, I don't think a toothbrush is going to do it for you. Boomer is in his room, thinking about tomorrow's game. He does that way too much. He needs something to take his mind off of the fear that he won't do well. He needs to relax and get a good night sleep."

Melinda smiled a goofy grin. "I can help him do that." she said, sitting up. She was covered with sperm. "Now I think I'm ready for that washcloth."

Mark spoke shyly. "I have a shower in my room."

"Let's go!" said Melinda happily.

Buffy turned to the remaining women. "I have no idea where your husbands are, or what they're doing. I only see them during the week."

Christy turned to Marge. "How would you and Bill like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?"

Marge goggled. "You mean... ?"

"I mean why don't you wear that dress. And I'll study up on the battle of Trafalgar, or Helen of Troy or something. Who knows what could happen?"

Two more pledges stepped forward. One was Marge's captor, who held out his hand to her. "I have a shower too." he said simply. Marge flushed a little and tittered. "Do you have a bed too? I told my husband I wouldn't be home until tomorrow morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.