Buffy, The Erection Slayer
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Buffy got knocked up at camp, and had a little girl. Now she's in college and, while she's not exactly looking for a man, she seems to keep tripping over them. And their girlfriends ... or wives ... are getting pissed about it. Can Buffy turn the fact that she knows WHY their men are cheating to her advantage? The continuing adventures of our loveable slut, Buffy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Buffy let Jennifer deal with her inner thoughts as she stood up and turned to face Melinda, who was looking thoughtfully at Jennifer.

"Do you want to talk about Boomer?" asked Buffy.

Melinda jerked her eyes from the same thing Jennifer was watching. "You have no right." she said, crossing her arms. "Charles has a place in my father's business. He'll be important back in Missouri. It's a good business. We'll have a good life."

Buffy nodded. "Yes, I'm sure that's all fine. But what does Boomer ... Charles think about that?"

"What do you mean?" asked Melinda. "He'd have a job. A career. A house. A family. Me!"

"Yes, that's true too." said Buffy patiently. "We know what YOU want him to do. But do you know what HE wants to do?"

"He talks about kicking for an NFL team." said Melinda derisively. "But that's silly. That's not steady. Who knows if he'd even get picked to BE on one of those teams? My father will hire him. I've already arranged it."

Buffy sighed. "So, what you're saying is that you just don't CARE what he wants to do."

Melinda stamped her foot. "That's not fair! Everybody knows that men don't make good decisions."

"So your father hasn't made good decisions, and his decision to hire Boomer isn't a good one either, right?"

"You're twisting my words." complained Melinda. "And don't call him Boomer. His name is Charles. Boomer is a stupid juvenile nick name. Football is a stupid juvenile game!"

"I suppose college is stupid and juvenile too." said Buffy.

Melinda shot a scathing look at her tormentor. "Of course not. Why are you trying to change the subject?"

"I'm not. Did you know, Melinda, that Boomer is directly responsible for a gain in attendance figures of over five thousand fans per game? Did you know that the revenue he has brought the school has created thirty new scholarships? Did you know that he is rated as one of the two top College kickers in all of College football? Did you know that there are SEVEN NFL teams who are trying to get him to quit school and come kick for them? Did you know he's been offered a contract in the MILLIONS to kick for one team? That's a lot of plumbing fixtures, Melinda. He'd be a millionaire within two years. Football is BIG business, Melinda, and it's neither stupid or juvenile."

Buffy frowned and looked thoughtful. "OK, it's juvenile, but it's still a major sport in this country. And he LOVES it Melinda. It makes him happy to run out on the field and do something good for his school. It's the ONE thing he's really good at, and that he really loves, and YOU want him to throw it all away to go sell toilets back in Missouri."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" yelled Melinda. "I HELP him with those games! Do you know what I have to DO to help him?"

"Yes I do." said Buffy. "And I know WHY he does what he asks you to do. And I know why he wears the same socks every game, and eats Spaghetti before every game. He does it because he's afraid he'll FAIL at the thing he loves the most. And if YOU loved him, you'd want him to succeed and you'd REALLY help him be ready for each game. You wouldn't ridicule him, or wear rubber gloves because his body fluids are obviously so distasteful to you that you can't even stand to TOUCH the part of him that he shows ONLY you!"

Buffy had a rant going now.

"And THAT'S why he came to ME! He wanted to be with a woman who didn't hate his sperm so much that she won't even consider touching it!" Buffy decided not to admit that she'd had to hunt him like a wounded deer being chased by a pack of wolves.

"I don't hate his sperm." objected Melinda.

"Then why on earth don't you touch it ... feel it ... TREASURE IT!" asked Buffy exasperatedly.

"It looks so nasty." said Melinda. "And if I touch it, and let him touch me, he'll want to do other things too!"

"And is that so horrible?" asked Buffy? "I thought you wanted to have a family with this man."

"I told him as soon as he agrees to go to work for my father and marries me, we'll ... do things." said Melinda defensively.

"So, in exchange for doing that you want, making his life what YOU want it to be, giving up everything he loves ... you'll fuck him?"

"Is that so bad?" whined Melinda. "I know what's good for him."

"Obviously you think you know what's good for him." said Buffy. "But you just as obviously don't know what's good for YOU."

"What are you talking about?" sneered Melinda.

"Well, lets see ... has he offered to quit school and go to work for your father?"

"No. Not yet." Melinda's eyes looked a little haunted.

"OK ... and ... um ... has he talked about setting a date to marry you so you can whisk him off to Missouri?"

"No." Melinda was uncomfortable now.

"Gee, so apparently, there's something he loves MORE than the idea of getting to crawl between Melinda's pretty legs, ISN'T THERE?"

Buffy had to be brutal. This girl was so self centered that she couldn't see what anybody else wanted.

Buffy pressed on. "And we both know what he loves more than the chance to fuck you, Melinda ... don't we? He loves FOOTBALL more than that! And THAT'S why he let me into his life, Melinda, because I'll give him something with no strings attached. I'll give him intimacy, AND let him be who he wants to be. Think about THAT, Melinda. And you know the thing that you need to think about even MORE than that? You need to think about the fact that he COULD have told you to take a hike, because I'd have not only jacked him off before a game, I'd have fucked him too if he wanted." Again, Buffy knew instinctively that admitting she'd had Boomer's nice hard prick spurting in her belly would not help her cause with Melinda.

Buffy put her face close enough to Melinda's that the girl leaned backwards.

"But he DIDN'T tell you to take a hike Melinda, because he LOVES you, even though you try to take away everything he loves. YOU are part of his luck now Melinda. He's DEPENDENT on you to give him the chance to do the only thing he's good at ... the thing that makes him happiest of all."

Buffy snorted. "You're the most short sighted, stupidest girl I've met in a long time. Boomer could make millions in the ten years he would kick for some team and THEN he could retire and go work for your father. Hell, he could buy your father out! How long has your father been at it? Is HE a millionaire? I doubt it seriously. But all you can see is your own little vision of what would make YOU happy. And you'd end up miserable. Boomer would never forget that you took the only thing he ever loved away from him. You'd be divorced within two years, and then it would be too late for either of you."

Melinda's most secret fear ... that of being alone and without influence in the world ... had been prodded. She was terrified that Buffy was right.

"What am I supposed to do then?" she cried. "I can't compete with women like you."

Buffy lowered her voice. "You don't HAVE to compete with me or any other woman. Just loosen up a little. Let your normal feelings and his normal feelings play themselves out. Help him be the best that he can be. There's plenty of time to take him home and show him off after he's famous. Didn't you say you wanted him to be famous? Help him be WORLD famous Melinda. You could OWN him if you'd just be his woman."

"I don't know how to do that kind of thing." said Melinda miserably. "My mother never taught me girly stuff."

"Who needs your mother?" laughed Buffy. "You want to learn girly stuff, there's lots of places to do that. Right now you need to decide if you are willing to change your behavior about this pre-game ritual you're so important to."

"How do I do that?" asked Melinda.

"Let me suggest that you try to learn how to love the feel of semen. You saw Alice and Christy. They took it in their mouths and LOVED it. It's not nasty or icky or anything like that. It's warm, and slippery, and feels good when you rub it into your skin. It's even GOOD for your skin." Buffy let that sink in.

Melinda shivered. "I don't know if I could do that."

"And you won't know if you never try." prompted Buffy.

"What would I have to do?" asked Melinda fearfully.

"First, just catch some in your hands. Treat it like hand lotion. See what you think. You can always wash your hands when you're done. Think of it like getting cranberry sauce or something like that on your hands. You wash it off and it's gone."

"Would you do it first?" asked Melinda.

"Happily!" said Buffy.

Buffy acted before Melinda could think about it any more. She looked across the room where Christy was getting mounted by her second virgin while the first one stood waiting to climb back on as soon as she was open. Christy was whining that she was a virgin, and had never done this before, and would he please go slowly so he wouldn't hurt her. When she got the boy's penis started in her pussy she grabbed his hips and pulled as he lunged, slamming deep into her instantly.

"Ohhhhh yeeessssss" groaned Christy, her voice normal now.

Buffy noticed that Clint had sat down beside Jennifer and they were talking quietly. They weren't quite sitting at opposite ends of the love seat, but there was space enough between them for a person to sit. They seemed to be having an earnest conversation.

In another corner of the room two of the pledges were sitting in chairs, their pants at their ankles. Alice was between the spread knees of one, sucking like a pro on his stiff prick. Another one was sitting in a chair right beside them, with Marge kneeling between his spread thighs. She was jacking on his prick, her mouth open, getting ready to eat his cum. The remaining pledge was standing and watching, dancing and rubbing the front of his pants.

Buffy took Melinda's hand and dragged her toward them. "I see a young man who needs to lighten the load in his lovely young balls." said Buffy conversationally. Let's just help him out.

"I don't think I can do this." moaned Melinda.

"Don't look at his face." said Buffy. "Just think of him as Boomer, and do for him what you do for ... Charles." Buffy gestured at the lone boy, who eagerly stepped toward them.

She turned to Melinda. "OK, how does ... Charles ... have you do him?"

"You don't know?" Melinda asked, surprised.

"What Boomer and I do isn't like what you do. He doesn't want me to do what you do." Buffy still didn't think it would be helpful to describe what she and Boomer did. "That's something ... special ... that only you can do for him."

"Oh." said Melinda. She looked pleased. "Well, he always stands. And he wants to be naked. I don't know why." She looked thoughtful. "I never asked him. I guess I should have asked him, huh?"

"You will next time." said Buffy. She turned to the pledge. "Mark, we need you to be naked. Is that OK?"'

Mark nodded and started tearing at his clothes.

"He's eager to please. Makes you feel kind of good, doesn't it?"

Melinda nodded and then her eyes got wide as she realized what Buffy was implying.

"So, make HIM feel good too." said Buffy simply. "And remember ... hand lotion."

Melinda faced the now naked boy. "He wants me to kneel, but I usually stand up. If I kneeled I might get something on my clothes." she explained.

"So take your top off, so nothing can get on it." suggested Buffy.

"Be NAKED? In front of ... him?" She was referring to the frat pledge.

Buffy wanted to reinforce the idea that this was 'Charles'. "Naked would be even better. He is your boyfriend after all. But topless is OK for now. You can work up to naked later." Buffy was very practical.

"I'm not wearing a bra." said Melinda very quietly.

"Excellent!" said Buffy. "You'll please him even more. And nothing will get on your bra either!" Buffy was VERY practical.

Obviously steeling herself, Melinda pulled her top up over her head and off. The boy sucked in a breath.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Buffy asked him.

Mark nodded frantically.

Melinda was blushing furiously, but she smiled at the boy's enthusiasm. "I always thought my breasts were too small." she said. "I don't really need a bra."

Buffy spoke to Mark again. "Are they too small Mark?"

Mark shook his head just as frantically. "They're g ... g ... gorgeous." he stuttered.

Melinda sank to her knees and reached for Mark's bobbing bone. Somehow she forgot that Buffy was supposed to be doing this first. When she grasped it she let go again immediately. "It's so warm!" she said.

"Boomer's is warm too. You never felt that because of the gloves." explained Buffy.

"Oh." said Melinda. She grasped the organ again and began stroking it. She was obviously very practiced at it, but she jerked it almost cruelly.

"Ease up a little" suggested Buffy. "You aren't trying to rip it out by the roots. You're trying to make him feel good."

Melinda stuck the tip of her tongue out as she slowed down and stroked, rather than jerking. "I always tried to get it over with as quickly as possible." she said.

"I know. So did Boomer. It made him feel ... dirty." Buffy almost didn't say the last word.

"It IS dirty." said Melinda automatically.

"Making someone feel good isn't dirty." contradicted Buffy. "Making someone feel good is a loving act."

"It feels so different!" said Melinda, surprised. "It's so soft and smooth and ... warm."

"Skin feels nice." Buffy agreed.

Mark's eyes bulged and Buffy opened her mouth to warn Melinda, but it was too late. A nice healthy spurt of semen shot out of the tip of his penis and splatted wetly on Melinda's chest, between and above her naked breasts. It was followed by two more as Melinda let go and her hand automatically went to where the warm fluid had landed.

"OHHH!" she yipped.

Buffy was afraid that a horrible mistake had just happened, but she tried to overcome it. "Just rub it in ... feel how warm and nice it feels ... rub it on your breasts Melinda ... feel how good it feels to rub your breasts with slippery ... hot ... lotion."

Melinda's hand had frozen as it contacted the mess, but then it moved, just a little, as her mind recognized the things Buffy had described - heat and slippery. Then her hand moved more and it covered her right breast. She sucked in air and Buffy saw her other nipple elongate and stiffen.

"Rub it in Melinda, rub them both." urged Buffy.

Melinda's other hand came up and smeared the warm spunk onto her other breast. "It DOES feel good." she sighed. "I can't believe it."

Buffy turned to look for one of the things she'd told the boys to have handy - a pan of hot water and wash cloths. She saw them on a table in the corner and went to get a warm washcloth. When she got back Melinda was still kneeling in front of Mark, who was standing there, unsure what to do after he had yielded to his lusts so quickly.

Buffy reached down with the cloth. "This is warm and wet too, do you need it yet?

Melinda looked at the cloth and shook her head. "Not yet. In a minute. She looked up at Mark. Can you do it again?" Her hands were still rubbing her breasts. One dipped down onto her abdomen where the skin covered and protected her ovaries.

Buffy answered for him. "He could do it again if he were excited." she said. "You could ... make him excited."

"How?" asked Melinda.

"What Alice and Marge are doing would work for him too." suggested Buffy.

Melinda shook her head fractionally. "I don't think I'm ready for that."

Buffy went for plan B. "Well, maybe if you showed him something no other man has seen..."

Melinda's head jerked. "Take off my pants?! In front of a stranger?"

"Well he's not exactly a stranger any more, Melinda. It's his nice warm spunk you're rubbing into your skin right now, after all. And it's not like he's going to touch you there or anything. But if he can see you, he'd get hard again. He's young, and there's more of that nice stuff in there somewhere."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.