Buffy, The Erection Slayer - Cover

Buffy, The Erection Slayer

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Buffy got knocked up at camp, and had a little girl. Now she's in college and, while she's not exactly looking for a man, she seems to keep tripping over them. And their girlfriends ... or wives ... are getting pissed about it. Can Buffy turn the fact that she knows WHY their men are cheating to her advantage? The continuing adventures of our loveable slut, Buffy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Clint picked up the phone and recognized Buffy's voice instantly. "Hi!" he said happily. "How's my favorite girl?"

"I just dodged a bullet and need some help." she said.

"Anything I can do?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact, there is ... maybe." She launched into an explanation of the idea she had for the Pledges of Delta Chi Epsilon. When she was done there was silence from the other end of the line.

"Clint?" she said.

'I'm here." he chuckled. "I'm just trying to figure out a way to sneak a video camera in there."

"Clint, I promised them that this would be discreet. Everything depends on that. If those boys won't keep their mouths shut then the whole thing's off and I have to move somewhere else."

"Well, now, we don't want that, do we?" drawled Clint. "OK, I'll work on it and call you back."

It only took him two hours. Five of the seven pledges had jumped at the chance. Two claimed to be virgins, and every one of them salivated at the idea that, six months after "Operation Booty", as they had dubbed it, was over, if everything was still a secret then each one got a single chance to be serviced by Buffy. All of them remembered that bikini and what they had not been allowed to stare at.

"Did you ask them about girlfriends?" Buffy asked anxiously. The last thing she wanted was four or five MORE pissed off women at her door.

"I did indeed." said Clint. "Two declined your generous offer because they were in what they called 'committed relationships.' I also asked the rest of them if they were sexually active at the moment. Two are trying to be, but aren't getting anywhere. One says he gets some - I think he's lying, by the way - and he swears he always uses a condom because he's too young to be a father. The other two said they wouldn't turn anything down, but are trying to concentrate on school. No tomcats in the bunch."

"Good" said Buffy. "So, if the girls accept, we're on for Friday night?"

"We'll be ready." said Clint. "The pledges know it may not happen, but they all say they have faith in you. We're fixing up the party room for a private party. Locks on the doors and everything. There's just one thing..." he trailed off.

"Yes?" said Buffy.

"I have to be there with them." he said. "I'm the pledge master."

"That will be no problem." said Buffy. "After all, you're also MY boyfriend, and they may need a demonstration or something."

"OK. I have lots to do, so I'll see you then." he said.

"Don't you dare beat off or anything before Friday night" warned Buffy. "I'll need you at your very best. Tell the boys too, OK?"

Clint laughed. "I'll make sure their balls are bursting."

Buffy had no idea whether any of the women would actually go for what she had proposed. She wasn't surprised to see Melinda and Alice come into the bookstore the next day though, and she waited to see what they would do. Both of them looked a little nervous and they were walking closer together than the average pair of girls on a college campus. They wandered around and finally came up to Buffy at the counter when there were no customers there.

"Hi" said Buffy neutrally.

"We decided to do it." blurted out Alice.

"OK" said Buffy in a businesslike voice. "How many should I prepare for?"

"All of us." said Melinda.

"ALL?" asked Buffy. She hadn't expected this. "Even Jennifer?"

"Jennifer said she's going to be there to save us from ourselves. She insisted. She threatened to squeal to Professor Sorenson and Professor Tinder if we didn't let her come." That was Alice again.

"But I don't need to get a man for her?" said Buffy. "She's not going to ... practice."

"Oh no. She was so insistent we had to let her come along. Is that going to be OK?" asked Alice.

"I think we can handle her." said Buffy. "I'll make plans to get you all out of there super fast if it's necessary so you can establish an alibi somewhere else if she gets too froggy. Then it will be her word against all of the rest of you." The girls seemed to relax a little.

Buffy was silent for a moment. "Are you two sure you want to do this?" asked Buffy. "You really don't have to. There are lots of boys out there who would be happy to have you on your own terms."

"You're different than I thought you'd be." said Melinda suddenly. "I thought you'd be some sleazy bitch, but you're not. Well, I mean you're slutty..." she blushed. "but you're not ... I don't know ... not like Jennifer said you'd be. I don't understand all this." she said sadly.

Buffy smiled. "Look, men and women have been having sex for hundreds of thousands of years, and some people have always tried to get them to stop doing that. If we did the species would die out. You two can make up your minds about what you want to do ... or NOT do ... and once you do I think you'll be a lot happier in your relationships, whether it's with John and Boomer or not. But I just don't think there's anything wrong with having a normal sex life like millions of people have had for just about ever."

"Well, this is awfully strange, and it goes against everything I've believed since I was a little girl" said Melinda. "But I have to do something ... and this is something I guess."

"Friday night" said Buffy. Come about seven or eight and come together. We'll go to the ... appointment ... from there."

The two girls agreed to pass on the information, and left.

Thursday night Buffy met with the boys who were going to take part in Operation Booty. She explained what she was going to want them to do, and the rules of engagement for the party. She was very specific with them that they were only to go so far with each woman, based on what Buffy had planned, UNLESS the woman asked them to do more. Whatever the woman wanted was fine, but she had to ask for it if it went farther than what Buffy had planned for her.

Friday night Buffy opened her door to find the same five women standing there. Again they milled around a little. Buffy said "Let's go for a walk."

She led them across the lawn toward the frat house. Christy identified where they were going first. "That's a frat house. We can't go in there."

"Why's that?" asked Buffy, leading them around to a back door that was out of the view of passers by.

There are students in there. Some of them might be in my husband's classes. They might recognize me. Or Marge." she added.

"Remember I have their word that discretion will rule the night." said Buffy.

Alice was next. "My boyfriend LIVES in this house. I can't go in there. He'll see me! Those boys will tell him I'm there!"

Buffy turned. "Alice, have you ever spent more than ten minutes in that house? Have you ever spent the night in his room?"

"Of course not" she said. "That wouldn't be proper."

"Those boys may remember you AFTER tonight, but they'll have no idea who you are now. The only men who will be present at our ... training session ... are pledges ... freshmen, for the most part, who have no idea who any of you are." Buffy looked around. "And Clint, my boyfriend. He'll be there, but he has to be, to watch over them. To protect you."

In the end she got them into the party room without anyone seeing them.

The women huddled, as if they were afraid. The boys looked comical, obviously nervous, but swaggering around, full of testosterone. They had high hopes for the evening and were trying to make eye contact with the woman of their choice.

"They're all so young!" whispered Marge.

"That's a good thing." said Christy, and then looked startled that she'd spoken.

All of the others had turned toward her. 'Well..." she spluttered "Young men are so ... virile..." she ended blushing.

Buffy whispered too, to preserve the intimacy "What she really means is that they can get stiff a lot of times, with not much time in between." She smiled as Christy blushed even more.

"What are we supposed to do?" asked Melanie.

"Just watch, if that's all you want to do." said Buffy. She turned to Alice. "Do you want to see what it's like to suck a man? I'll show you. It's actually really nice." Alice, suddenly the center of attention panicked. She nodded her head, and then shook it."

"We'll go with your first reaction." said Buffy. "I'll be right back."

Buffy went and huddled with the men, who suddenly scurried in all directions. They came back with platters of wine and snacks, which they began offering the women. They kept their eyes down. Buffy had told them to do that to be less threatening. Their job was to serve the women. It was hard, but they did it.

Buffy led Clint to the gaggle of women, all of whom now had their hands full. The pledges backed off, some standing patiently, in case the women wanted more of something. The others went back across the room and talked among themselves softly. Occasionally their words were discernable.

"Did you see her tits? Their gorgeous!"

"I like the brunette."

"The thin one is HOT!"

Buffy yelled across the room. "Gentlemen, it isn't nice to talk about women you haven't been introduced to. Behave!"

It got quiet.

Jennifer was looking fearfully at Clint, who had come to stand by Buffy. "Who's he?" she asked.

"Clint is my boyfriend." said Buffy, holding his hand out.

"B ... b ... b ... but he's ... black!" came Jennifer's strangled voice.

"Yes, isn't he beautiful?" asked Buffy smiling. "Clint has graciously agreed to let me fellate him so Alice can see what it's like."

"Fellate?" squeaked Alice.

"That's a fancy word for 'blow him til he spurts' said Buffy, unbuckling Clint's belt. He stood patiently as she dropped his pants and then pulled down his briefs.

There were gasps from the women. Clint wasn't huge, or misshapen or anything like that. It was just that his penis was so black as to be almost hard to see. It was hanging, not turgid, and looked harmless, but at the same time terrifying. At least to them. It was the first black penis any of them had ever seen.

"As you can see, men aren't ALWAYS stiff." said Buffy. "That's a myth and one of the things you must remember. If your man isn't stiff, then you haven't done your job yet, and that's to GET him stiff.

She kneeled and spoke to the limp penis like it was a baby or something.

"Poor thing is all limp and worried." She took it in her hand and kissed the tip. Then she licked it. "Poor thing thinks everybody's afraid of it ... that nobody wants it. I bet poor thing would love to feel what Alice's mouth is like ... all warm ... and wet ... and sucky." The thing in her hand twitched, drawing more gasps as it began to enlarge, somehow. Clint wasn't moving at all, and was staring straight ahead, his legs spread as far as his pants would allow, his hands on his hips like you see in the old Superman pictures.

Buffy turned her face to the women. "See, he doesn't even know Alice, but thinking about a strange woman sucking him is exciting. You might expect me to get mad that he's thinking about another woman, but I put it in his head, just to get this reaction." She turned back to the thickened thing in her hand. "Poor thing doesn't get to feel Alice's mouth though. But Buffy will help."

She took the tip in her mouth and sucked, her cheeks caving in. Then she tongued it. Within a minute, as she talked to it and pointed out where to lick and how to seal her lips just behind the glans, it was straining, hard as a rock, and jutting out from the crinkley nest of hair it appeared to grow from. Buffy let her lips caress the tip as she dragged them off one last time. A string of white connected her lips to the little eye in his dark dork. She collected it with one finger and then shoved it into her mouth.

"Mmmm you taste sweet today." she said with a smile, looking up at her lover.

"I've been including those things in my diet that you recommended." said Clint, his voice deep and husky.

"You mean diet can change the taste?" Christy said in hushed tones.

"Oh yes!" said Buffy, licking her lips. She looked at Christy speculatively. "Would you like to taste?"

Jennifer made choking sounds, and clapped her hand over her mouth to stop herself from speaking.

Christy gave Jennifer a long dark look and turned her head back to Buffy. "I believe I'd like to see if you're telling the truth." she said. It never occurred to her to ask Clint if he minded. She sank to her knees beside Buffy and reached out to grasp the ebony manhood in front of her. There was a moment of hesitation, but then she leaned forward and put as much of Clint's cock in her mouth as would fit. She dragged her lips back to just behind the glans and then stroked him several times quickly.

Buffy looked up at the astonished faces of the rest of the women. "She's done this before." she said smiling. "She's milking him a little, to get some precum to taste. It usually works really well unless the man doesn't have any control. If he doesn't, sometimes that makes him shoot in your mouth."

"Ewwwww" moaned Melinda. Alice took a step backwards.

There were slurping sounds coming from Christy's mouth and then she leaned back. She had a far away look in her eyes. "That's amazing" she said. Her eyes went to Buffy's. "It really DOES taste slightly sweet." She looked over at the group of boys across the room and whispered "Are any of them virgins?"

"Two" said Buffy.

"Will they let me... ?" asked Christy.

"Yes." said Buffy.

Christy stood up, breathing deeply. She took Clint's face in her hands and kissed him a long closed lip kiss. When she was done she pulled back and asked "Clint, honey, would you be so kind as to have your virgins come over here please?"

Clint turned his head and barked out two names. Two of the boys looked startled and then jumped to come over to the women. When they got there Christy faced them and said "Boys, I wonder if it would be OK if I sucked your cocks."

Only one answered. "Um ... yes ma'am ... that would be fine." They struggled out of their pants, kicking off shoes, until they stood in only shirts and socks. Buffy stopped them and explained that it's almost always erotic for a man when a woman wants to undress him. She took one, and Christy took the other, pulling clothing off of them until they were stark naked. Both were already erect.

One boy covered his genitals until Christy sank to her knees again and gently moved his hands away. He was circumcised. The other boy was not.

Christy reached out and took a hard prick in each hand, pulling them toward her. "I've always wanted to do this." she said, and then she started sucking first one young man and then the other.

Both pledges men arched backwards and moaned as they felt her warm mouth cover their pricks.

Buffy stood back and pointed to Christy's hands. "See there, how she's got her thumb and two fingers holding each pretty penis? She's ready to squeeze if they start cumming. You don't want it to be over too quickly. It's more fun for everybody if you can make it last a little while."

There was a strangled sound and Buffy looked to see Jennifer making faces. Her face was red and her hands fluttered as her feet shuffled a little. It was clear she wanted to sound off, but was trying to keep quiet for some reason. She kept darting little looks at Clint, who was watching Christy pleasure herself and the two pledges. Christy stopped for a minute and her hand darted between her legs.

Buffy leaned over. "Would you like to be naked with these handsome young men Christy?"

Christy glared at Buffy. "You know I want to. I don't like you very much right now Buffy." she snarled.

"If you like me even a little bit then we're making progress as far as I'm concerned." laughed Buffy. "This is your chance to practice for what you're going to do to Ted tomorrow night."

Christy turned her head toward her compatriots. "If any of you laugh I'll tear your eyes out." Then she looked up at the boys. "And if either of you laugh I'll crush your little testicles like they were eggshells."

Everything was quiet for a few seconds.

Then, using a completely different voice than any of them had ever heard her use before, Christy looked up at the boys and said "I feel all funny ... down there. I've never done this before. You aren't going to make me put it in my mouth are you?"

One of the boys looked at Buffy, his eyes wide. She nodded at him and mouthed the word "Yes" silently.

The boy took a breath. "It's OK, we won't tell. But it would feel really good if you did it. Please?" He elbowed the other boy, who jumped and said "Uh ... yeah!"

Christy dove down on both of them again, sucking hard. She wasn't closing them off this time. Both boys started moving around and moaning. Christy pulled off of one and looked up again. In her little girl voice she said "And, you won't cum in my mouth, will you?"

This time BOTH young men looked at Buffy, who nodded her head, grinning, and then mouthed the word "NO."

"Oh no!" said the first boy. "We wouldn't do that at all."

Christy had seen the whole exchange. She whimpered. "Because if you came in my mouth I might get so excited I couldn't stop you from putting them in my pussy, and that would be naughty!"

She closed her mouth over the smart one and within seconds he groaned as he shot her mouth full of his young semen. She was jacking the second boy as he did this and he started to warn her, his hands flailing in the air. Christy pulled off of the first one and opened her mouth wide, still jacking on the second one. Everyone was able to see the long stream of white that shot out of his cock and into her mouth as he cried out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.