Buffy, The Erection Slayer - Cover

Buffy, The Erection Slayer

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Buffy got knocked up at camp, and had a little girl. Now she's in college and, while she's not exactly looking for a man, she seems to keep tripping over them. And their girlfriends ... or wives ... are getting pissed about it. Can Buffy turn the fact that she knows WHY their men are cheating to her advantage? The continuing adventures of our loveable slut, Buffy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Buffy was thinking about Clint, and about how much she liked him. He was thoughtful and sweet and funny. She found herself drawn more and more to him. Until tonight her strongest hints that she might be available to him sexually had been deflected or ignored. But she didn't think he was gay. He seemed worried that she was white, but surely he could get over that. She'd assumed Melanie was his girlfriend, but he'd laughed at that. But he hadn't said he didn't have one. Maybe there was a girlfriend back home in Mississippi.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" asked Buffy. This time she followed her rule.

"Buffy, how long have we known each other?" he asked. "Have I EVER mentioned a girlfriend?"

"Just answer the question buster." said Buffy. They got to her apartment door.

"Why are you asking me this Buffy?" he asked.

"Because I don't hop in bed with men who have wives or girlfriends." she said. "And I'm getting ready to hop in bed with you ... unless you have a wife or girlfriend." She stopped and faced him. Her breasts were still out of her bra.

"Why would you want to hop in bed with me?" he asked.

"Because I like you. And I'm horny. And I'm horny because of what YOU asked me to do, so I figure YOU owe me." Buffy's logic was pretty bread and butter.

"But I'm black" he said.

"Yeah, I know. You have such beautiful skin." said Buffy.

"So you want to get a black man in bed." said Clint heavily. In Mississippi, when a white girl wanted some black cock, it often meant she was slumming, or was trying to pay her parents back for something they did to her. Sometimes it was just curiosity, or the desire to live dangerously. It was rarely for love. In Mississippi most white women who had sex with black men USED black men for sex. And Clint didn't play that game. If a woman wanted him, he wanted it to be his personality they liked, not the color of his cock.

"What if I have a girlfriend?" he asked.

Buffy looked up at him. "Then I'll be pissed." she said. "First because you never told me. I thought we were buddies. And second because that means I'll have to masturbate tonight and I was really looking forward to a nice hard penis in my pussy. But I'll get over it, because you're a nice guy and you deserve to have girlfriend."

Clint thought about how she'd responded. He reached for the door and said "Fix your bra. Melanie already thinks you're a slut."

Buffy cupped her breasts and shook them at Clint. "I AM a slut ... sometimes." She giggled, and then bent over and slowly fixed her top again, looking at him through lowered lashes. He was looking at her breasts as she covered them up.

Melanie was waiting for them in the living room. Tiffany hadn't woken up, so all she'd done was watch TV. Buffy thanked her and suggested that she might want to go see how her boyfriend was feeling. He was one of the frat brothers who had been watching as Buffy teased the pledges.

When Melanie looked at Clint expectantly, waiting for him to walk her back to the Frat, Buffy said "Melanie, I need to talk to Clint for a minute. Would it be OK if you went back alone?"

Melanie cast a doubtful look at the beautiful blond in the almost non-existent swimsuit, and then back at Clint again. "Sure" she said shortly.

When Melanie left Buffy faced Clint. He looked uneasy.

"What's wrong Clint?" asked Buffy. He had seemed so interested earlier.

"Where I'm from ... messing with a white girl is trouble." he said.

"I thought we already had this conversation" said Buffy gently. "We're not in Mississippi Clint."

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Yes." she answered.

"Are you doing this because I'm black?" He looked at her closely.

"I'm doing this because I like you." said Buffy. "I think I like you a lot."

"Some white girls just want to see if all the rumors about black guys having big cocks are true." he said. "I don't like that kind of thing."

"I'm doing this because I like you." Buffy repeated patiently. "You are a nice guy, quit a hunk in my book, you have an outrageous sense of humor and with a 3.8 in Electrical Engineering you are going to be making money hand over fist when you graduate. You're a hell a catch for any girl."

"But I'm black."

"Clint, you remember me talking about my Uncle Bob?" asked Buffy.

He nodded, confused at the change of topic.

"Well, he's not really my uncle. He's my best friend Megan's uncle." Buffy took a step toward Clint.

"Yeah, you said you lived with them for a few years." He still didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Megan is black." said Buffy.

Clint looked startled. "And your Uncle Bob is... ?"

"Black" said Buffy. "All black ... everywhere."

"You mean you... ? With your Uncle Bob?!" Clint looked even more startled.

"I love Uncle Bob. He loves me. We all slept in the same bed. I don't care if you're black or green or whatever. I just like you. And I'm horny." said Buffy. She stepped even closer and the tips of her breasts touched his chest as she looked up into his face. "But if you don't like me, then I understand and I'll..."

She was cut off by his lips descending on hers. His big hands came to her waist and slid to her back and up. When they hit the bra they fumbled, finding the clip and it went slack as she kissed him back. When that kiss ended he pushed her back and stared at her naked breasts.

"You like them?" she asked, loving the way his eyes devoured her.

"They're the most beautiful things I've ever seen." he whispered.

She arched her back, thrusting her wobbling titties up at him. "Suck my nipples a little?"

"Ohhh Buffy" he sighed. Then he picked her up like she weighed nothing and started toward her bedroom. When he got her there he lay her on the bed and then, gently, almost reverently, he went to work on her breasts with his mouth. With little sucks and nips and licks, he teased her nipples until they were standing up almost an inch. Then he sucked each one harder as she squirmed. Her hand flailed at his waist, trying to get his pants undone.

Clint stood up and tore his shirt off. Then he dropped his pants, kicking out of them. He started to lower his underwear, but she stopped him.

"No ... let me." she said, sitting up. Slowly she pushed his shorts down, exposing first his wiry black pubes, and then the base of his cock. She worked the cloth over the rest of his cock and let it flip up into the air.

"Ohhh Clint it's beautiful!" she said. She caressed the long black thing in front of her face, admiring it's bend. He was circumcised and his cock looked like it was made from some exotic stone, or maybe some wood like ebony. It was smooth all along it's length, not knobby and rough like a lot of pricks Buffy had seen. It was pointed too, the tip tapered, made for slipping into a tight woman with a minimum of discomfort. His scrotum was full and large and, if anything, even blacker than his cock. She grasped his cock firmly and let her lips slide loosely over the tip, sucking as she got as much of it in her mouth as she could. Clint groaned his approval.

"Put it in me Clint." she said, and lay back on the bed.

Clint looked at the shapely blond woman on the bed, and at the neon purple cloth that still covered her sex. "I don't have a condom." he said.

Buffy looked into Clint's eyes and licked her lips, which were suddenly dry. It wasn't the middle of her cycle but it was hardly safe either. "You don't have to use one with me, Clint."

He leaned over and, as he gripped her bikini panty, she lifted her hips off the bed. He sighed as her shaven pussy was exposed. As she drew her feet out of the cloth she spread her legs and reached down with two fingers to spread her pussy lips. "I want it here." she said. "In my pussy Clint."

Feeling like he was in a dream, Clint climbed onto his very first white girl. He started to lie down on her, but her hands came up and pushed at his chest.

"I want to watch it go in." said Buffy. She reached for his cock and tugged on it as he adjusted himself between her legs. He watched too as the black tip of his cock got nearer and nearer to her lily white pussy and then touched it. His cock jumped in her hand at that touch, and a drip of precum oozed out of his cock. Buffy lifted the tip off her pussy and milked him, getting more precum out. Then as it began to slide and drip off his cock, she positioned it over her gaping pussy lips and let the drip fall in. Then she rubbed it in with his cock.

"Put it in me now Clint." she said. "Hard!"

Clint groaned and gave a convulsive thrust. He skewered her with his black lance and she squealed as she was roughly filled with prick.

Clint was very self disciplined in his every day life. He tried not to take chances or get into situations where things would get out of control. He normally studied things for a while before getting involved in them, so he'd know exactly what to do and would be in control of his destiny. He studied hard, worked hard, and played hard.

And now Clint fucked hard. But it wasn't because he intended to. Clint was lost the minute he felt Buffy's wet, hot, clasping pussy around his cock. Instinct kicked in and he thrust violently and rapidly into her. His eyes watched her tits wobble and shake as he pounded her pussy. And within less than a minute, semen was rushing through his cock and splattering into Buffy's pussy. It happened before he could comprehend what was going on.

Buffy said "Oh yessssssss" as she felt his liquid offering.

Clint said "Oh noooooooo" as he realized the thing he had so wanted to do was already over. "Oh noooooo" he repeated, slumping down on the soft girl he had just filled with spunk. "I'm so sorreeee Buffeeeee" he moaned.

"It's OK baby" she said. "You aren't done yet. And I just love the feel of nice hot spunk trying to make a baby in me."

"But I thought you said I didn't need to wear a condom!" gasped Clint.

"You don't." said Buffy, squeezing his still leaking prick with her pussy. "That's part of the thrill for me. I got my precious Tiffany from being fucked bareback and I love her so much I just couldn't fuck a man I like with some barrier that might stop me from having another beautiful child."

"Ohhh Buffy" huffed Clint as his cock firmed up. The idea of making a baby in this beautiful woman was such a turn on that soon he was able to slide his smooth cock in and out of her again. He had just cum, and his cock was desensitized. This was the first time in his life this had happened to him, and Clint loved it. It felt good probing deep into a very appreciative and sexy woman, and he made the most of it. Buffy brought her knees up to her ears, opening herself as widely as she could so Clint could get as deep as possible. She had an orgasm as his prick slicked in and out of her sopping pussy, and then another as he began sucking her nipples again. Then, to get her pussy painted again, she started talking nasty to him.

"Clint, baby, do you want to cum in my pussy again? Do you want to make a little black baby in my belly Clint. You want to see little Buffy's tummy swell up round and tight. You want my tits to be full of milk for our baby? He's going to be a beautiful baby and he'll grow up and fall in love with Tiffany and then maybe they'll make babies too. Give me your hot stuff Clint. Make that big black prick spurt in me now. I want to feel your baby kicking in my womb."

It worked. Clint became savage as he pounded her pussy. "You want my baby Buffy? Well here it is! Clint's making a baby in you ... right ... NOW!" He bellowed and jammed his cock into her cervix. His orgasm was just as hard as the first one, though he produced less sperm. This sperm, though, was thicker and even more packed with sperm than his first wild spew.

If there was an egg handy, Buffy would indeed bear Clint his first son. Time would tell. For now she just cuddled up in his strong arms, feeling very safe and happy.


Marge Sorenson sat in a booth at the very back of a little place called "Silk Stockings". It was a business started by a woman named Kristen, who got tired of her husband hanging out all the time with his other philandering cronies in a bar called "Duffy's Tavern". Her idea was to establish a place where the women of Centerville could go and get various fruit juices, fine coffees, vegetable drinks and other liquid treats without having to submerge themselves in a male oriented environment.

At Silk Stockings, everything was decorated in pastels, with a lot of lace and feminine frills that, Kristen knew would discourage men from entering the place at all. Kristen hoped she would become financially independent, at which point she would happily divorce the bastard who paid more attention to other women than he paid to her.

And Silk Stockings had been marginally successful. Especially when she got a liquor license and added hard liquor to her stock of ... liquid treats. That wasn't advertised in the front window but Kristen had a streak of bartender in her, and recognized when a woman needed something a little stiffer than carrot juice. She had recognized that in Marge several months ago and now Marge was on her way to making Kristen independently wealthy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.