Buffy, The Erection Slayer - Cover

Buffy, The Erection Slayer

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Buffy got knocked up at camp, and had a little girl. Now she's in college and, while she's not exactly looking for a man, she seems to keep tripping over them. And their girlfriends ... or wives ... are getting pissed about it. Can Buffy turn the fact that she knows WHY their men are cheating to her advantage? The continuing adventures of our loveable slut, Buffy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Twenty minutes after Buffy left Mike lying happily on his bed, with empty balls, she walked in the college book store where she worked about twenty hours a week. She didn't really have to work, as Uncle Bob and scholarships were paying for school, room and board. But for spending money and investment funds, Buffy decided to make her own money. Her usual work partner was already behind the counter.

"Hey Boomer" she said cheerfully.

Charles "Boomer" Wiggins waved without looking up from the book he was reading. "Hey good lookin'" he said. He was a sober young man, taller than most, not very outgoing and yet, he was one of the most popular guys on campus. He was called Boomer because he was the kicker for the football team, and more often than anyone wished, it was his kicks that won the games they won. Boomer was being scouted by the NFL because he could kick a field goal from the fifty yard line and make it eight out of ten times. He came from Iowa, from a corn farm, was an only child, and had the most miserably small amount of self confidence that Buffy had ever seen in a man. He was smart and talented and would make millions if he played professional football, but Boomer was scared to try. He could go out on the field at Collins every week and kick the cover off the ball and he was fine. But, according to him, put him in a pro stadium and sometimes he missed the ball completely. Buffy had been trying to talk to him about it for a month, as the football season progressed. But when she did he just buried his nose in a book and refused to say anything.

Buffy put her purse away and looked in her box for any notes from the supervisor. Finding nothing she looked around the store to see if there were any customers. Boomer was sitting on the stool behind the cash register and wasn't any good at customer service anyway.

There was nobody in the store, and nothing to do.

Buffy looked at Boomer and remembered when she had added him to her stable of lovers. It had been several months before, and had started more out of curiosity than anything else. She remembered it like it was yesterday. It had happened right there at work:

"So, Boomer, I went to the game last Friday. I watched you kick. I was impressed." she said, trying to start a conversation. Boomer didn't talk much.

"Thanks" he said softly. He was still reading. Or looking at the book anyway. Buffy noticed his eyes weren't moving.

"I have a question though." she said. "When you run up there to kick the ball, you have on those slick pants that look kind of like spandex, right?"

He looked up finally. "Yeah." he said.

"Well, I was looking at the front of them. A lot of the guys have this huge bulge there, but it has a shape to it. They wear cups, right?" Buffy sounded like she was discussing the price for pork belly futures.

"Yeah." he said again.

"But you don't wear a cup. I mean you don't have that pattern. You just have a lump. And I was wondering why you don't wear a cup." she finished.

Boomer opened his mouth and looked around and then closed his mouth. He looked around again. Buffy stood there patiently, waiting for whatever he was going to say. She was determined to get him talking.

"It ... uh it gets in the way sort of" said Boomer. "When I kick my right leg sort of crosses over my left leg and the cup gets in the way and hurts. So I don't wear it." He looked at Buffy, like he was waiting for her to laugh.

"OK, that makes sense" said Buffy, quite seriously. "But what about your balls? Don't you squash them when you kick? I mean when I saw you kick it looked like you squashed your balls. Doesn't that hurt?"

Boomer didn't know what to do. No one had ever had this kind of conversation with him before ... certainly no female. Buffy was a beautiful girl, and he saw her with handsome guys. She was way out of his class. But girls just didn't ask those kinds of questions in the world he came from.

"It never has." he finally said.

"Oh" said Buffy. "Well it sure looks like it might hurt. I'm glad it doesn't though. Can I ask you another question?"

Boomer looked at her warily. "OK" he said.

"Do you masturbate before the game?" Buffy asked, just as seriously as before.

Boomer looked around again. "This is like that show on TV isn't it. I'm being punked, right?" he asked.

Buffy laughed. "No Boomer. I was reading a book at the library about professional sports and one of the men they interviewed in the book said that to battle his nervousness he masturbated before each game. He said it made him calmer and he could think better. And you obviously think really well out there on the field, so I just wondered if you masturbated before the games too."

She made it all sound so ... normal. But it WASN'T normal. Girls didn't just go up to guys and ask them if they jacked off.

It might not have seemed so weird ... except that Boomer DID jack off before every game.

Well, he GOT jacked off.

His girlfriend, Melinda jacked him off. It was a strange story, and it was the primary reason Boomer didn't like to talk to anybody. He was afraid they'd find out his secret. He'd met Melinda Jones at a school mixer the year before. She was a mousy nondescript girl, just the kind Boomer assumed was right for him. She came from a conservative little town in Missouri. Boomer had started dating her because he thought he should date someone. And Melinda had taken over his life. She had a way of putting a guilt trip on him that was palpable. For example, if he didn't kick well, she berated him for being a failure. She said things like "That's not the Charles I know ... not the Charles who could be famous some day." She did perform the beatoff ritual before each game, which Boomer had started before he met her, but she did it under protest. She said it was a nasty habit and that if he did it he couldn't touch her. So she did it for him, but complained about it every time.

She refused to call him Boomer. She said that was an infantile name. And she was hinting that football should not be his future. Her father was a successful businessman, and would welcome Charles into the family ... but not if it was found out he required poor Melinda to perform perverted heathen rites before each game. She never let up about it. She acted more like his manager than his girlfriend. She let him kiss her, but sex was out. She stated proudly that only her husband would get her in bed. Those were the kinds of strong hints she gave all the time. And she spent every waking minute in his company unless she had class. She had even come into the bookstore every time he worked until the supervisor told her she was distracting him from his job. When she saw him after work that night she suggested that if he'd only talk to her father about a job he wouldn't have to work for that asshole at the bookstore.

Basically, Boomer was henpecked and he wasn't even married yet. It was depressing, but he didn't have any other options, as far as he was concerned, so he just lived with it.

But now, talking with another girl ... a pretty girl ... who seemed interested in his life ... Boomer began to rise out of his stupor.

"Why would you ask me about a thing like that?" he said, looking at Buffy.

"I think it's interesting. I know girls who masturbate just before they take a final exam. They swear they think better and get a better grade when they do that."

"You're kidding" Boomer said.

"Not at all. I've never tried it myself, but that's because I've never been worried about a final. So I read about that in that book and I thought it might be interesting to do some research on it. It might make a good term paper for sociology or something. So you never answered. Do you?"

Boomer didn't know why, but he wanted to talk to this girl. He wanted to talk to somebody anyway, and here she was, interested in the thing that was his big secret. "Um ... If I talk about this it has to be just between you and me, OK?"

Guys from Iowa farms tend to believe that people will honor their oaths, so when Buffy said "Sure" he looked around again and in a very low voice he said "If I don't beat off before the game I can't hit anything." He waited for her to laugh, but she didn't. Instead she acted like she was really interested.

"How do you know?" she said. "I mean have you tried it both ways on purpose or something?"

"I know" he said firmly. "Guys involved in sports are superstitious. I eat the exact same meal before every game. I tie my shoes just so. I wear the same sweatbands on my wrists that I wore in High School. And ... the other thing ... it started in High school. I was so excited about going out on the field that I was jittery and I don't know why but I just did it. And it was amazing. I calmed down and the game went perfect. Since I started there've only been three games when I didn't jack off before the game, and in all three of those games I didn't score a single point."

"So why didn't you beat off before those three games?" she asked.

Boomer pressed his lips together. "Melinda" he said.

"Who's she?" asked Buffy.

"She's my girlfriend. When I met her we started going out and she went everywhere with me. And it came time for my ... ritual ... but I couldn't do it because Melinda was there."

"Why not?" asked Buffy.

"Guys don't beat off in front of their girlfriends." said Boomer, aghast.

"Sure they do. I've had lots of boyfriends and some of the used to watch me masturbate while I watched them do it. It was sexy."

Boomer looked at Buffy. He'd looked at her before, checking her out, appreciating her beautiful body, day dreaming about her. No girl had ever talked with him like this before. It made him horny.

"Buffy, are you lying to me? Are you making fun of me?" he asked.

"No Boomer, I'd never do that. You're my friend." she said.

"I am?" he said.

"Well, aren't you?" she asked. "I mean we work together, and we're having this nice conversation and all. Isn't that what friends do?"

Boomer felt surprise. That WAS what friends did. "Yeah, I guess so." he said.

"So what happened?" asked Buffy. "I mean you obviously started masturbating again, cause you kick so awesome now. But you said three games. What happened?"

"Well I met Melinda when she was a Sophomore. That was my Junior year. And she went to all the games in her Freshman year and watched me and all that, so she knew how I kicked. So when I started kicking bad she wanted to know why. She said it was messing up my schedule for being a football hero. She's really into me being famous because she wants her father to hire me and I guess her town is crazy about football, and if I'm famous I'll do better in business. She never lets up about it. Anyway finally, after three games I had to tell her what was wrong. And she said that masturbating was nasty and a sin, but that she'd do it for me if it helped make me famous."

"So Melinda does it for you? How sweet." said Buffy. She didn't mean it. Melinda sounded like a class "A" jerk."

"Yeah" sighed Boomer. "She puts on the gloves and jerks me off and everything's fine."

"Gloves?" commented Buffy. She was thinking silk gloves, or elbow length satin gloves, something sexy.

"Yeah, she buys these surgical gloves by the box. They're latex so she doesn't get her hands messy. She doesn't like that. But they feel pretty good as long as she lets her hand warm them up a little before she does it."

Now Buffy thought Boomer was teasing HER. But his attitude was just like always. After watching him for a minute she realized that the bitch actually was using rubber gloves to "deal" with the requirements for her meal ticket to success. Buffy was disgusted.

"Boomer, you deserve better than that." said Buffy. She had just decided to break her rule. Her rationale was that this Melinda person wasn't really Boomer's girlfriend if she wouldn't even touch his cock with her naked hand.

"What do you mean?" asked the tall young man.

"Look Boomer, you're the best kicker in the history of the school, right?"

He ducked his head. "I guess." he said modestly.

"You GUESS? How many NFL teams are trying to recruit you?"

"I know about four. But Melinda goes through my mail and I think she throws away the letters from the scouts."

Buffy was astonished. Why would a gold digger throw away her ticket to the big leagues? "Why in the world would she do that?"

"Well, see, her dad has this plumbing supply business back in the Ozarks, and he wants me to come work for him. Or at least Melinda said so. She says if we get married then we can have a baby and I won't have to masturbate any more."

"So, why don't you do that?" asked Buffy.

"I don't know. I like kicking. I'm pretty good at it and it feels good when I do it right. I guess I don't want to quit just yet. And the coach said that lots more people come to the games now because we win more and he says that's because of me. I like that feeling. I've never been any good at anything before."

"OK, you definitely deserve better than this." said Buffy disgustedly.

"I'm OK." said Boomer.

"Boomer, I want to jack you off." said Buffy suddenly. "I want to show you what a woman can do for a man she admires."

Boomer's eyes went white around the edges. "You can't do that!" he gasped.

"Why not?"

"Cause that would break the pattern." he said. "Melinda jacks me off and I do good. If you did it then I don't know WHAT would happen. And if I don't do good then Melinda will make me marry her and quit football and sell plumbing supplies." he finished miserably.

"But I want to do it right now, not before a game." said Buffy.

"I don't do it any time except before a game." said Boomer.

Buffy was so amazed she was at a loss for words for a few seconds. Finally she blurted "Never?"

Boomer got shy again. "Well, you know ... it's wrong and all. Melinda told me it's a nasty habit."

"Then every man I know is nasty, because every man I know does it, and I don't mean just before a football game. I think Melinda's crazy. There are other women Boomer." said Buffy patiently.

"Not for me." said Boomer. "She's beautiful and I love her laugh, and I've never had a girlfriend before her who cared about me enough to tell me how stupid I am."

Buffy groaned. "OK, Boomer, let me ask you this. Does Melinda let you fuck her?"

Boomer looked scared. "NO! She'd never do that! She's a good girl Buffy!"

"Well I'm not Boomer, and I think you deserve better than what Melinda's doing for you. How about this? Melinda obviously wouldn't put her mouth on your cock, so would you let me do that for you? I won't use my hands on you at all ... I promise."

Boomer resisted for almost a week, but Buffy wouldn't give up. She just knew that if he loosened up he'd see that this Melinda person was holding him back, rather than helping him go forward. It shouldn't have mattered to her, or so she thought, but the fact she had conquered her own adversities made her want to help other people do the same thing. In an odd, sort of twisted kind of way, Buffy was a philanthropist ... a sexual philanthropist.

It happened after he'd won another game with a field goal. The team they'd beaten was the number two team in the conference and had been heavily weighted to win. Boomer's kick had caused the upset that had made sports news all over the region. And, Buffy had at last seen the mysterious Melinda, holding Boomer's arm as the press asked him for interviews. The dark haired, admittedly pretty girl had kept pulling his arm, trying to get him away from the reporters, yelling "No comment". No one paid any attention to her, though, and they got Boomer to say a few things before she managed to pull him away and into the crowd.

The next day she was at work when Boomer clocked in, and she congratulated him on the win.

"Thanks Buffy." he said. "It felt good."

Buffy tried again. "You deserve a reward Boomer."

He was used to this by now, but it still rankled him that this girl wouldn't give up. It took a long time to get Boomer mad about something, but Buffy had just done it. He frowned at her. "Look, if I let you do this ... just ONCE, mind you ... will you leave me alone?"

Buffy didn't mind lying at all, if it was for a good cause. "Of course Boomer. I'll be happy and I'll never bother you again."

"All right then, but just ONCE ... right?"

"Absolutely. I won't ever ask to suck what I am convinced will be one of the most handsome cocks I've ever seen ... ever again. Cross my heart." Buffy drew one finger down between her breasts, slowly, and then again going the other direction. It drew Boomer's gaze to one of her best assets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.