Family's Way

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Linda is a sexy 16-year old who lives in a unique family. Her two older sisters have not only been deflowered by their father, Ralph, but they have both had babies conceived in fucks with him. Linda hasn't yet been bred but she's in the latter stages before she too will bear a baby for the family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   .

Chapter 1

Linda was down on her hands and knees there in the middle of the bed, and Ralph had his big hardon aimed straight up into her young teenage pussy. He'd gotten her naked and then she had been shown what position to get in so he could fuck her. Linda complied and spread her legs, waiting for Ralph to go ahead and mount her so she could accommodate his big cock as he slid inside her from behind. She wasn't really sure but every male in her family seemed to enjoy this "doggy style" position for fucking and she could recall that on more occasions than not, this was hot she'd been told to get so they could fuck her.

Linda was 16 years old, and she'd been participating in the family's sexual activities for over 3 years now. She knew that it was soon going to be her turn to take her place in the family's plan for producing offspring. Her two older sisters had already taken their place in the ongoing family tradition of producing offspring, and their were now 3 babies under the age of 4 years running around the house and her oldest sister, Pamela, was now in her 6th month of pregnancy with her second baby. Linda knew that at 16 years of age, she was more than ready to conceive and produce a pretty bouncing baby as well. And, she knew that her time to carry out that role was rapidly approaching.

Ralph pushed on Linda's back, wanting her to bend over and put her face down more and lift her ass up so he could mount her and slide his hard cock inside her wet pussy. She couldn't help but feel sometimes like she was being treated like a brood mare, with Ralph and the others always making sure she positioned herself and performed with them sexually just like they wanted her to. She bent over and elevated her naked backside, knowing that Ralph would probably mount her pussy and start fucking her but she'd also been expecting him to take her up the ass recently, too. Her first guess was right -- Linda felt Ralph's large swollen cockhead pushing against the tight wet lips of her teenage pussy and then she felt him pushing forward, his cockhead popping inside her horny cunt and she was impaled on half of his large thick cockshaft on the first in-stroke.

Linda was willing to do whatever was demanded of her when she was fucking, but it was sometimes hard to accommodate Ralph's wishes while she was being expected to service one of the other guys in the family with her mouth or hands. At that moment when Linda felt Ralph entering her pussy and beginning to start their fuck, Larry, her older brother, was bent on the bed in front of Linda, his large thick hardon in her mouth as he wanted her to give him a hot blowjob. She was stroking Larry's big thick cock, and at the same time, Ralph was already starting to slide his cock in and out of her pussy in a very steady and powerful rhythm. Ralph always either wore a condom to keep his cum from spurting inside her or when he reached his orgasm, he'd pull out and spew his large cumload all over her back and naked ass or all over her breasts and belly. Today, he'd chosen to wear a condom so that was another sign that her turn to get bred was rapidly nearing. It was as though Ralph wanted her to feel and experience the entire process of mating from foreplay and mounting through receiving her man's seed inside her pussy. Never mind that this time, the virile semen would be contained inside a condom instead of left in her young fertile pussy.

Linda didn't feel like a total brood mare; Ralph and the other males who regularly fucked her did try to pleasure her too as much as possible but there was usually no question that if anyone's sexual needs were met, it would be theirs first. Linda remembered the day she'd been deflowered and Ralph had been the one that fucked her that day, too. That was certainly a family tradition -- Ralph had always been the one who took the budding young females cherry pussies, and he'd taken hers on the eventful afternoon. It only made sense, after all; Ralph was her father as he was the father of all the other first generation members of the family. He wasn't necessarily the father off the three newest babies in the house, but he had fathered two of them -- the first conceived by both of her older sisters.

Linda had never thought of having sex any other way than the way she and her family experienced it. She and her two older sisters had all been initiated into sexual play when they'd reached the ages of 12 to 14. Linda's introduction had been 14 since her father and her brothers were all keeping pretty busy with her older sisters. But, at age 14, Linda had been brought to her parents' bedroom and she'd been gradually deflowered and then fucked until her father, Ralph, shot his jism loads into her pussy. He'd sure used a condom then since it was her first fucks and they didn't want a 14-year old expectant mother in the house at that time.

Linda could feel her father Ralph's cock driving more and more ardently in and out of her tightly clasping pussy. She was also beginning to know that her brother Larry was going to cum soon, too. Linda had become quick a good cocksucker, and she'd often given her brothers blowjobs whenever they'd come to her and let her know they needed her to suck them off. She was now stroking Larry's big hard cock and bobbing her head up and down over the head and several inches of his shaft as her father was increasingly fucking her pussy harder and deeper. He was bent over her body, cupping her full rounded breasts in both his hands and using his leverage to help him thrust his cock in and out of her tightly clasping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes, fuck me back, Linda, move your sexy pussy and give me some backward thrusts now, girl," Ralph said as he could feel his orgasm approaching. Linda would use her hand to frig her clit and help herself cum with him but with Larry's cock in her mouth and nearly ready to ejaculate, she concentrated on pleasuring her father and her brother first. She could get her release later. Ralph began to angle up over Linda's shapely ass as he drove his cock hotly in and out, the sounds of his condom-draped cock making hot wet fucking sounds as he pistoned his entire cock in and out of her teenage daughter's tight cunt. Then, as Larry began to cum and shoot his plentiful cumload into Linda's throat, she heard her father bellowing in exploding orgasm and he buried his cock fully inside her pussy and kept it buried there as he moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of his large round balls blasting a huge thick cumload deep into his daughter's hot pussy where the condom was catching his jism.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.