Play Ball

by strawberryangel

Copyright© 2005 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Lexa was a young divorcee, free from the confines of an oppressive marriage that turned violent at the end. Free baseball tickets fell into her lap so she and her friends made a nightout of it. Wearing a skirt to a baseball game turned out to be the perfect lure to a couple of young baseball players. She set the bait for one but caught herself two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   .

Lexa grabbed the bed sheets with her clenched fists as she lay on her stomach. Her feet were on the floor and she was bent at the waist. Her body rubbed moving forward and back as Rob pounded into her pussy from behind. There was no talking, just the sound of the music in the other room and of their bodies smacking together.

Her eyes were closed, as she focused on the pleasure this gorgeous man bestowed upon her. She had cum many times in the last 45 minutes of their sweaty coupling. She was shocked, as she felt another one approach. He was rubbing her G-Spot as he moved in and out of her wet dripping pussy. This was her favorite position, with her feet on the floor she raised up on her tippy toes to angle her ass slightly in the air. She loved this angle. Without thought she reached her right hand down between her legs and teased her clit. Lexa felt him grab her hips and pound with animal vigor and increased speed. They both were lost in the pleasure of their joining and Lexa began to scream, as the ecstasy was too much to contain her shouts.

She heard a stirring in the dim lit corner of the room and tried to look. But his pounding cock pulled her attention back from the mysterious sound in the corner. Once again she focused on rotating two fingers over her raised clit as she gasped and moaned. She heard from behind her, a guttural growl. The primitive sound let Lexa know she was pleasuring her partner. She was aware of how the black satin sheets felt on her bare breasts, his musky smell and the sound of the rock music he had playing loudly in the other the other room. "Does it drown out my screams," she wondered briefly.

Lexa rotated her hips with each penetration. Her clit was tickled and his shaft was rubbing her G-Spot. Her rotations continued and all the sensations overwhelmed her. Her focus was not on anything else in the room. Her focus was on her pussy and him in it. The tingle started to spread through her pussy walls and she increased the friction on her clit. She felt his hand grab her long hair, to seemingly help hold her in place with one hand. The other hand grabbed her thigh and that was enough for her. Her constant moans had grown to yells and screams as the orgasm reached full power. She buried her mouth into the sheets to try to drown out the sound, but was pulled up by her hair to keep her mouth off the mattress. The screams escaped her mouth superceding the loud music.

Lexa saw the man in the shadow after her scream. He was in the corner, jacking off, and he was watching Lexa and Rob orgasm together. Her pussy pulsated involuntarily and her molten juices spilled and gushed from her dripping down her legs. Both of Rob's hands grabbed her hips, pulling her and holding her. He seemed to want to touch as deep inside her as he could and with a few more thrusts she was held in place by his grip. She felt his cock swell, waxing and waning, as his fluid shot into her. She heard him yell, "Oh damn!" The influx of his cum continued as she squeezed her pussy walls to drain every drop from his sensitive tip.

Her head was tilted with a cheek on the soft sheets. She watched the stranger in the corner now, as his hand was quickly moving over his shaft. She could only make out the shadows of him and his actions. Only seconds after Rob filled her to her core, the dark figure shot his cum out onto the carpet in streams. It seemed he was looking right into Lexa's eyes. She was amused and curled the corners of her lips into a smirk; amused that someone would get off by watching her fuck someone, but for some reason the thought gave her pleasure. Rob smacked her butt as she tried to stand on her weak and wobbly legs. Their cocktail of juices seeped out of her and down the inside of her thighs as she scampered off to the master bathroom. She decided to shower and stepped into the cascading hot water. Rob's bathroom was luxurious and urban. The cream and black tiles and accoutrements showed the style of the man who lived there.

She stood under the hot water and lathered her smooth skin and began to wonder, "Who is the guy in the corner?" Then she thought back to how the night began...

Alexandra, Lexa to her friends, was 28 and recently divorced. She had been trying to get out on the town as often as possible. Her ex-husband was an overbearing control freak. He could not stand her out of his sight, not even at a party together. She lived with it so long that it seemed normal to her. She was striking in her beauty at 5'4" tall, with long corn-silk blonde hair. Her firm body was the product of discipline and vanity. Lexa knew she turned heads just by walking by someone, no matter what she wore. All her clothes were short or tight, so she felt his possessiveness was somewhat justified.

It was when he turned physically abusive that Lexa knew she was done. The night he beat her severely and raped her was when her love and obligation to him died. She packed some bags that night with her swollen eyes and black and blue marks. She was limping and crying as he puffed on his cigarette on the back deck. The rest of her belongings were removed under the watchful eye of a police escort, and she did not see him again until the divorce proceedings.

Working in a law firm as a paralegal had its benefits. Lexa took her wife-beating, piece-of-shit husband through the coals and took a large part of his sizable earnings.

It was a Friday, and an attorney she paralegaled for had tickets for the local Major League Baseball Team. His kids took ill, so he subsequently dropped the tickets in Lexa's lap. No one else in her firm wanted them, since the team was not great. The team had no chance for the playoffs with only 3 games left in the regular season. Lexa phoned her best friend, and two other friends, and they changed their plans for the evening.

Two rows back from the home-team's dugout, Lexa and her friends wiggled into their seats. They perused the people around them eyeing all the cute guys. None of the girls were really dressed for a baseball game. Every venture out held the possibility of meeting a guy, so they always dressed well and primped. All the girls wore short skirts and tight tops or camisoles tops. Lexa loved high-heeled shoes and how they made her firm ass look. She was in her short denim skirt and black camisole top with knit overlay. Her black heels lifted her calves and whole back side in an attractive way. Her new-found freedom put color in her cheeks and a new glint in her hazel-green eyes.

Lexa and her friends watched the baseball players practice before the game began. She realized that there were quite a few hot ball players on this sub-par team. Young, handsome and dressed in uniform, just the way she liked her men. The eye candy before her was well worth the trip out, and her smile broadened as she fidgeted in her stadium seat.

The girls laughed and carried on as they discussed which guy was hotter. Lexa announced that #4 & #12 were, by far, the most gorgeous. She watched their firm athletic bodies as they warmed up. Game time approached, and the guys headed toward the dugout. "Goody," Lexa clapped, "a closer look." As the guys filed in, she saw people tossing hats and balls and such with sharpies over the dugout for autographs and she got a bright idea. She slipped out of her tiny pink thong in her seat, to her friends surprising gasps and giggles. Lexa hurriedly rushed to the line of fans and pulled out a slip of paper from her little purse.

She smiled at a guy nearby and asked, "May I borrow your sharpie?" He looked at her panties in her hand, smiled and blushed. He responded, "Sure," with a twinkle in his eye. She sat on the dugout carefully, since she was in a short skirt with no panties on. She did not want to put on a show with all the kids around. On the paper she wrote, "#4 & #12 could you please sign these ;) Lexa." She then dropped the sharpie with the panties and note over the edge and stood up to wait. 20 seconds passed and then she saw players, one by one, step out to peak at her, looking up smiling. She blushed slightly, but stood tall, waiting for her autographed panties to return.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.