Designs For You - Cover

Designs For You

by strawberryangel

Copyright© 2005 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Abigail Pinot was a successful freelance Interior Designer. Sam was a handsome headstrong wealthy attorney. Late on a friday he contacted her for a consultation, disrupting her evening plans. He wanted to consult her about his home and so much more!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

"Damn it! I wish I could be outside." Abigail mumbled to herself.

It was a gloriously warm day for September. The leaves were still green and she could hear the birds chirping while they flew around outside her window. Abigail Pinot was having trouble concentrating on her work because it was so beautiful outside. She sat wishing she could walk away, but there were only a few changes to the designs she needed to finish and then she could shut down her computer. The sunshine and fresh air beckoned her. She wanted to go outside with a chilled bottle of wine and sit in one of her lawn chairs, just breathing in the fresh air.

It was Friday and she looked forward to unwinding. She looked forward to the weekend since she had no appointments and no outstanding projects for the first time in months. She had been booked solid ever since she started her residential Interior Design business. She wondered why she made the switch from the commercial end.

When she was a designer for an architectural firm, she had more evenings and weekends free. Plus the clients seemed tougher in residential design. It was more personal to the client since it was their home and reflected their personal taste. The lure of the money, and clients that seemed to come out of the woodwork for her, tapped into her work-a-holic nature. She loved design passionately and the luxuries her hard work afforded her definitely made it worth it in the end.

She had first dates with men. But she always found an excuse with a project or an appointment with a client that superseded a second date or a relationship. Her priority list was work and clients so her social life suffered.

She was lost in thought watching a bird peck at the grass outside her home-office window as the phone rang, "Abigail's Designs?" she answered.

"Yes, hello." The strong male voice said on the other end, "I was directed to you by Miles McKinley. I just purchased a home and I desperately need help furnishing it. I've heard your designs are spectacular. I need to make an appointment with you today."

Who is this guy and why so late on a Friday does he need an appointment, she thought to herself. "I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, please forgive me. My name is Samuel Detrick. I need to fully furnish and accessorize my home in four months," he said authoritatively.

"My goodness. Four months is quite a turn around. That really will be a challenge," she replied while wondering just how big Mr. Detrick's house was.

"If there's a problem with you being able to complete such a job Miss Pinot, I have a few other names on my list that I could call. I phoned you because I was told you were the best." he stated, sounding irritated.

"Oh no, Mr. Detrick. It's not a problem at all. What time would you like to make our appointment?"

They made arrangements for her to meet him at his house. He gave her his address and after hanging up the phone she went on line to print a map as well as directions. She did not want to get lost with this client since he seemed edgy and impatient. Sitting at her computer she researched his name and discovered that he was an attorney. Great, she thought to herself. It had been her experience that attorneys tended to be difficult clients. They knew what they wanted but didn't always articulate it well. Then it was done incorrectly, in their opinion. Then found the loop-holes to get out of paying for all or part of the design services. A pain in the ass in the beginning, middle and end so she loathed working with them, but a job is a job.

Sighing while she climbed the stairs in her suburban home, she planned to change from her casual work-at-home clothes into something more professional for their appointment. Putting on her nicest white silk blouse that had a low neck line she then pulled out a black pinstripe skirt that was almost too short to be professional. She figured that if he was this gruff she would try to disarm him with her sex appeal. Sometimes that did work, and she felt she needed all the charms she could muster for this meeting. Checking herself out in the mirror she looked at her strawberry blond hair that was hanging in loose curls onto her shoulders. She smiled at her petite frame that was kept in shape despite her 28 years of wear. Slipping on her favorite black 3" heels she noticed the addition of 3 inches on her 5'-1" tall body made her feel tall, even if she was not.

Feeling a little disappointed that she couldn't relax with a bottle of White Zinfandel in her backyard; she slid into her Audi with her portfolio, paint samples and swatches. The trunk of her car was a traveling design library of furniture books and other necessities. Even though she had more in her office she figured she did not have enough time or information on Mr. Detrick's taste to pinpoint her search. So what was in the trunk would have to do.

He only lived a short distance from her home so she easily made the appointment with time to spare. She found arriving early showed the client how eager she was. She pulled up into the governor's drive to an exquisite brick home. Living in Harmony for her whole life she watched the community grow and bust at the seams. Harmony was the new 'in' community in the suburbs these days. The homes kept getting bigger and more expensive, and she laughed to herself remembering in high school Harmony was referred to a Cow Town. At the time the town had few signs of progress, now everyone who was anyone lived in Harmony.

Walking to the door she realized she forgot her digital camera. After her realization she turned around to retrieve it from the passenger seat. Bending over in search of the bag with the camera case, she heard the front door open. Turning quickly she realized her position could have been exposing some of her ass since her skirt was so short. Her eyes met his as he approached and her heart jumped and she blushed. They were the most exquisite caramel brown with long, dark lashes. His skin was the kind that looked naturally tan year round and he had a devilish goatee that screamed 'bad boy'. Dressed in suit pants and a vibrant blue dress shirt, he had already removed his tie. The first two buttons of his shirt were opened revealing just a peek of his strong chest. She eyed his taut 5'8" frame with appreciation and began to flush.

"Hello, Ms. Pinot. May I give you a hand?" he asked as he reached out and took some of the sample binders in her arms. Although he seemed stoic in his expression she swore there was a bit of a smirk behind his eyes. Did he see her ass in her thong?, she wondered and blushed. "Oh! Oh yes. Thank you, Mr. Detrick," she stammered, "Please, call me Sam," he said in an unassuming tone. "Thank you, Sam," she said smiling.

They entered his home and she surveyed the surroundings. Having been in many beautiful homes before, she found that she wasn't overly impressed by them as she used to be. She found that the more she saw that she liked in clients homes, the more renovations she undertook in her own. His home was beautiful but bland. It smelled new but the walls were white and it was a white wonderland. Boy, do I have my work cut out for me, she thought as he lead her through the foyer to the large kitchen. The kitchen was in the back of the house and she placed the books on a card table in the breakfast nook. It seemed to be the only piece of furniture in the whole first floor. She realized this as she began to panic.

They worked their way through the house as she took photos and notes. The exploration took well over an hour, as they made small talk about her designs and his personal taste. They had gone through the whole house but for one room. As she entered the double doors to the master bedroom she saw only a mattress and box-spring on the floor with disheveled sheets and blankets as she began to blush and wasn't sure why. He was handsome and intelligent and exuded confidence, exactly the type of guy that she found alluring. But she had been burned by more of his type in the past. She shook her head in disbelief that her thoughts had wandered to thinking of him in a sexual way.

As she began to refocus she felt the heat of his presence bear on her from behind. She felt his breath on her hair as he stated, in a smooth sexy tone, "I've been an admirer of your work for some time, Abigail." She shivered from head to toe from his words and she felt an ache in her loins.

She managed to respond with a breathless, "Excuse me?" Turning as she finished her statement.

"We've met before, but you must not remember. Ever since that day, I haven't been able to get your angelic face out of my head," he said with light firing in his eyes and a slight crooked smile.

"Are you saying that you brought me here under false pretenses?" She retorted with a raised eyebrow.

He began to walk toward her confident and with such intense sex appeal it forced her to back up matching his steps. "Yes and No" was his response as she backed into a wall at the last word as he stood inches from her. She could smell his sweet spicy cologne and felt the heat radiating from his firm, well-dressed body. Nervously she started stammering feeling juices welling in her thong and her face blushed "I... I... I'm sorry Mr. Detrick..."

"Sam," he interrupted.

"Sam, I don't remember meeting you. I'm surprised because I would think I would've." she finished, noticing his eyes curiously watching her lips move.

"I work for Thorn Sewickley Law firm downtown. About five months ago you came into the offices," Sam said sounding slightly hurt for not being remembered but still confident that she might eventually remember.

"Oh," she stated, remembering going to the offices of Thorn Sewickley to file a complaint in regards to a non-paying client. The thoughts of the day of her visit now flooded back and she remembered literally bumping into someone. She had passed the receptionists desk, arms full of papers not looking where she was going.

Her papers went flying as she bumped into a man straight on. She remembered apologizing profusely as she scrambled embarrassingly to pick up the papers. Only now did she remember the man's face being Sam's.

"You, you were the guy I bumped into," she barely finished the words when his lips descended hotly onto hers, pressing her up against the wall. Without thought she was hungrily kissing him back, running her fingers through his thick soft hair.

Forgetting how they got there she could not deny her attraction or her sexual desire for this virtual stranger. As they continued to flip their tongues around each others he grabbed her hips and pulled her body to his. She felt his engorged cock against her tummy and let out a gasp. She slid her hands out of his hair and down his back to his tight, well-dressed ass. She pulled him into her with more pressure. She was delighted in the feeling of his arousal and was surprised by her strong desire to have him in that moment, at any cost.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.