The Hitchhiker - Cover

The Hitchhiker

Copyright© 2005 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How does one woman get attracted to another? Pheromones play a part perhaps, but circumstances often play their role as well. How do you meet someone if you live in the middle of nowhere? They come to you, of course!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

We spent the afternoon in and out of the water, laughing like kids, swinging from the rope and landing in the water hard enough to turn butt cheeks pink. We ate from the saddlebags, warm coke and dry cookies, oiling each other several times. I'd given up hiding my attraction to her. If she saw the wetness between my legs I didn't care.

As the evening came on, she dunked me in the water and pulled me up, laughing and giggling. She put her arms around my neck and straddled me with her legs, wrapping them around my waist. I felt her heat and her hair on my stomach, pressed against me tight.

She looked at me for a long time, staring into my eyes, finally leaning toward me and giving me a kiss on the mouth, warm and wet. I held her hips close so she wouldn't fall and returned her kiss, very slowly and deliberately using a little bit of my tongue. She blushed and pulled her head away slightly, still staring.

"You'd be so easy to fall in love with," she whispered.

"Ditto," I replied, bending to kiss her once more.

We breathed through our noses and touched tongues, lightly exploring and teasing the other, wiggling for better leverage with our lips.

She broke away first, saying, "Wheeewwww! You kiss like a movie star!"

Pressing her hips against me a little harder, I asked, "How many movie stars have you kissed?"

"None, but I know a good kiss when I get one," she grinned.

She moved her legs and released her grip from around my waist, holding my shoulder to stand on the bottom.

"Come sit, please?" she said.

Sitting on the blanket she oiled me lightly, paying special attention to my breasts. She leaned close and sucked on one nipple, closing her eyes and murmuring, "Mmmmmmmmmm."

I dared to touch her, my hand sliding to her breast. She moved so my palm cupped her and leaned against me, the nipple hardening with arousal.

"Can we play?" she asked.

"Play?" I asked.

"You're horny, I'm horny. You know, play," she said.

"I don't know," I said bashfully. I didn't want my emotions mixed up any more than they were.

"Are you dating someone?" she asked.

"Unh-uh," I replied.

"Neither am I any more. Can we, just for a little while?" she asked.

Against my better judgment, I leaned to kiss her, tasting her sweet lips.

She pushed me back and lay on top of me, her mouth busy with mine and her hands roaming over my body, fingertips fluttering everywhere. I felt the heat from her groin on my leg as she moved her hips, rubbing her pussy on my thigh.

"Ooh... ooh!... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned, her tongue becoming more active in my mouth.

I held her while she came, the aftershocks gradually becoming less frequent and softer. Wordlessly she moved between my legs, grinning and licking her lips.

"Such a pretty pussy, and so wet too!" she said, parting my hair with her fingers.

No one had ever called it pretty before. I blushed and tensed, waiting for the first touch of her tongue. Her 'play' was just that, teasing and licking my lips and clit, then moving down or up and kissing somewhere else. I felt one finger go in, moving in rapid circles, then slowing to a steady rhythm. I was right on the edge of a big one, but the first one was small and didn't relieve all the tension and pressure. I gasped and clenched my fists, moaning with it, humping my hips to her face.

I felt more fingers and her mouth close to my clit.

She put one hand on my belly and said, "Relax."

I took several deep breaths, trying to do as she wanted. When I was calmed a bit I felt a finger enter my anus, sliding in the secretions from my puss. Her thumb pressed inside my vagina, stroking it's companion and waving from side to side. She pushed against me hard, seating her fingers as deep as her knuckles would allow, and started sucking on my clit.

"Oh God!" I squeaked, lifting my knees.

It felt wonderful and different. My butt was virgin territory even to me, and I liked it! Very soon I felt the heat rising from my womb to warm my face, a tingle like none before.

"Oh!.Gaaaaa..." was all I could say before my pussy clamped on her thumb in fluttery waves, my anus constricting on her finger at the same time. Her tongue flicking my clit compounded the spasms and I shrieked as my stomach balled into a knot, making it difficult to breathe.

I held on to the blanket and let the world whirl, all sensations centered in the few square inches between my legs. Vague secondary messages from my nipples told my brain they were hard and they hurt. I grayed out toward the end, overloaded with the power of it.

I slowly became aware that she was still between my legs, her mouth pulling on my labia. Vagina and anus were vacant, a recollective tingle still present in both.

She smiled and said, "Welcome back."

I laughed weakly and rolled to my side, trying to find my coke.

"Do you have any soap?" she asked.

"Saddlebag," I said.

I rested and caught my breath while she washed her hands, coming back to lie with me, cuddling my shoulder.

"Did you like that?" she asked, kissing my cheek.

"It was different, but yes I did. Very much," I replied.

"What else do you like?" she asked. I sat up and considered her question, watching her reactions.

"I don't know exactly. I'm a little short on experience," I finally replied.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"26," I replied.

"I'm 18 gonna be 19," she said doubtfully.

"Remember where I live, Lisa. Except for Rebecca, which I never did finish, I've only been with a few women from the bars, most of whom were more interested in my pussy than it's owner," I said.

"No romance, huh?" she laughed.

"Not yet," I replied. "What do you like? I mean besides sticking your fingers in strange places?" I asked.

"Everything," she said simply, "as long as it doesn't hurt."

"Like?" I asked.

"Your whole body, with emphasis on certain places," she grinned.

"Which are?" I smiled.

"Your butt and your nipples for one. Your clit of course, and all the other sexy places, including your toes," she replied blushing.

"You like feet too?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"You have pretty feet," she said.

"So do you," I replied, watching her blush turn into instant interest.

"You really think so?" she asked, holding one up for inspection.

I nodded yes and she smiled, pulling me up.

"Let's go for a swim," she said, kissing me.

Water is a wonderful medium for holding another person. You're both weightless or nearly so, making it easy to move. Holding, touching, cuddling skin to skin, hot even in the cool water, made me more aware than ever I wanted her. The sun started to fade from the sky and I reluctantly suggested we go home.

We dressed and rode back, the coming sunset burnishing the fence lines and distant buildings a warm copper color. I unsaddled the horses and turned them into the corral, checking the barn and it's occupants before going inside.

"Why don't you shower first while I make supper, and we'll eat when I come down," I said.

"Ok," she smiled, and ran up the stairs.

I put a couple of TV dinners in the microwave and went upstairs for my shower. She was coming out on the run and nearly bowled me over, laughing as I ducked back.

"Take it easy, you can't be that hungry," I grinned.

"You'd be surprised," she said.

After supper I got the brandy bottle down and took a pair of glasses into the front room. I lit a fire and locked all the doors, Lisa watching me intently. I went upstairs and dug in my closet, bringing out a new fake fur rug I'd bought from a catalog. If ever there was a night to use it, this was going to be the one.

I spread it in front of the low fire, adding a small log. I put a CD into the player and turned it on low, and beckoned to her to sit with me. All the lights were off, and we sat across from each other, our knees touching. She had my robe wrapped around her, and I was sitting bare-breasted in my panties. It's hard to lie when you're nearly naked.

"I noticed you're not wearing your ring anymore," I said to open the conversation.

"Nope; best guess is that one's over with," she sighed.

"Any feelings left?" I asked.

"Some. Mostly sadness and frustration," she replied.

"If she was here, would you go with her?" I asked.

She debated her answer in her head for about 10 seconds, then said, "I don't think so."

"Why?" I inquired.

"It hurts too fucking much," she said softly, lowering her head.

"I'm afraid sometimes," I confessed.

"Of what?" she asked.

"Of emotions, of being hurt like you were, of falling in love. It's like being out of control," I said.

"I'm here naked with you. Does that frighten you?" she asked quietly, taking off my robe.

The firelight played and danced on her pale skin, highlighting her nipples and hips, leaving the other parts in shadow.

"No, and I don't know why," I replied.

"Mmmm," she replied.

I moved closer, putting my legs under hers and raising my knees, letting her ankles brush my hips. I wriggled closer until our nipples were almost touching, our bellies together, our hair inches away. I leaned and closed my eyes, brushing my fingertips up her ribcage. She shivered and gave a small moan, her lips meeting mine. It was like the afternoon in the water, an exploratory dance of lips and tongues. I cupped her breasts and felt her hands on mine, teasing the nipple of one while she caressed the other.

The passion built slowly, our tongues pushing and probing. Her lips were soft and sweet, anxious to please. She rolled my nipples between her fingers, making them so hard they ached. I brushed her tiny points with my fingertips, getting several moans and sighs. I reached down and slid my hand between us, touching her clit. A firm wet bump, she groaned louder when I massaged it and went lower, wetting my fingers. I broke our kiss and put my finger in my mouth, tasting her with my eyes closed. Tangy and full of her musky aroma, it was sweet. I dipped my finger deeper and brought a fingerful of her moistness to my lips. Licking once, I offered it to her with a smile.

She greedily licked my finger clean, murmuring, "Mmmmm."

I moved to lay down bringing her with me, the fur warm beneath us. She rolled to her back and spread her legs as wide as she could, placing my hand on her pussy and pulling my wrist. I lay on my side and kissed her, probing gently in her warmth and wetness. It was tight, holding my fingers snugly, as my thumb rolled her clit in a lazy motion. She tensed and opened her mouth, screaming softly into mine as her orgasm crested, shivering with the pulses. It passed and she renewed her efforts at kissing, pinching my nipples and running her hand up and down my belly.

I grasped her hand and led it to my fur, patting it once to let her know I wanted her touch. I raised my hips and she pulled off my panties, throwing them aside. She rolled on top of me and began humping her hips against my right thigh, her wetness coating my leg. She kissed her way down my body, lingering for the longest time on my nipples, sucking them like a child. She laid on her stomach and parted my legs wide, planting small wet kisses on my thighs, roaming here and there to nibble me with her lips.

I groaned and told her, "Suck me! Please suck me!"

I felt her mouth on my pussy for a moment, then hard suction on my inner thigh, very close to my slit. She sucked in several places, ignoring my whispered pleas. Finally she concentrated on my vagina, licking and sucking at my clit, chewing on my labia and the surrounding area. Her fingers were next, I couldn't tell how many, but it felt good. She touched my G-spot and rubbed it firmly, sucking lightly on my clit at the same time. My belly tightened a little, then a bit more as I felt it build. All at once I began to come, struggling to close my legs.

She wiggled her fingers faster on my spot and sucked harder on my clit as it started, and I wailed "Mmmph!... mmmm!... mmm... yah!... oh God oh God oh Gooooooooood!" as the cramps and spasms started in earnest.

She held me open so I couldn't move, continuing to lick and suck my lips as it began to fade. I was panting with the effort to breathe, and I thought I could hear a muffled chuckle from between my legs. I relaxed and she released her grip on my legs, allowing them to fall wide. I felt her kiss my belly and move to grin at me, her face and chin gleaming with my wetness.

"You come nice!" she giggled, wiping her chin.

"Hmmm?" I grunted.

"Wet!" she giggled and sat back on her haunches, licking her fingers clean.

I sat up and had a drink, sharing my glass with her, along with a couple of warm kisses. We got a refill and lay back down, cuddled close. Kissing and touching resumed, and a few minutes later I was kneeling between her legs kissing her clit. Even in arousal, the only part of her labia that protruded were the tiny pieces of skin at the bottom. Her lips were slightly parted, the moisture glistening on the pinkness within. I opened her with my fingers and licked with the flat of my tongue from bottom to top, spreading her labia. Varying from pink to dark red, it looked like a flower. Her scent rose to greet my nose and I inhaled deeply, my mouth watering.

I bent to kiss her clit, and sprawled on the floor for comfort. I was merciless, teasing and biting softly everywhere, sucking her deep and chewing her outer lips as I used one finger on her insides. Her hood and clit were small, the tiny pink nubbin throbbing in my mouth if I held it gently between my lips. She moaned and twisted with my touch, mumbling nonsense noises as I progressed from her vagina to her anus, bathing it with my tongue. She helped by tucking her ankles behind her head, a feat I'd never seen before. I pushed my tongue inside her anus as far as I could, getting little squeals of delight and feeling the hairs on my tongue.

I returned to her pussy and probed for her G-spot, unable to find it. Giving up the hunt, I massaged in the general area where I thought it should be and started on her clit again, hearing louder noises as I continued. All of a sudden her stomach clenched and she screamed, her ankles flying down to hit the floor.

"Mmmmph... Mmmmmmmph... eeeeeeeeeeeee!" she cried, arching her back.

I felt her clit disappear and slowed some, rubbing in wider circles on her inner walls. She slumped back and covered her pussy with her hand, stilling my movements.

We were frozen that way for perhaps 10 seconds, and she said, "I gotta pee!".

I helped her stand and aimed her toward the bathroom, laughing quietly. I drank from my glass and sat on the floor, mildly tired and completely satisfied. While she was gone I looked between my legs and saw her marks, blood-red love bites on my inner thighs right next to my pussy. Two on each leg, they were shaped like her mouth, and I smiled. I knew the perfect place for hers.

I stank of raw sex, mine and hers mixed, and I didn't care. The old feelings of being ashamed or somehow dirty after sex with a woman were gone. It felt right with her, our bodies melding as one, the mutual giving and receiving of sexual pleasure. In my head, I knew I'd removed a ghost from the past.

Much later, we cuddled face to face in my bed, our arms wrapped around each other, legs intertwined.

I kissed her nose and told her, "It feels so right with you. Thank you."

She kissed me and whispered, "You're welcome."

I knew that I didn't want to lie to her, so I wasn't going to tell her I loved her if I didn't mean it. I also knew that moment was approaching fast, beyond my control.


We slept in my bed that night, and the following day I moved the dresser from her room to mine. We moved the bed against the window to make room, and stashed her backpack in the other closet.

The horses demanded a lot of attention, and Lisa helped do chores each day. I took her to Bismarck and bought her a pair of good riding boots and several pair of jeans, along with a cheap pair of barn boots. We visited our spot on the creek often, first swimming nude and then making love on the blanket. Checking each other for ticks afterwards usually led to more lovemaking, sometimes on the bathroom floor.

We tanned brown, lying out behind the house away from the view of the driveway. I kept some clothes handy for visitors or customers, and we drank gallons of iced tea.

We talked, then talked some more. I shared secrets and feelings that I'd never known existed, including the embarrassing ones. She did likewise, tearing up occasionally when she mentioned Lucy's name. I couldn't get angry with her. I knew if she didn't grieve for Lucy, it would never end and I'd never have her for my own. For us to be with one another, to belong to each other, was fast becoming my obsession.

We found our tastes in music differed. I liked the dead white European guys like Bach, and she favored rock and roll along with a bit of country. She liked the skimpy clothing too, while I preferred being covered a little more. I found out she was impulsive about sex one afternoon, too.


We were on the blanket as usual, slick with oil and close together. She stood up and walked a few feet away to squat. We'd both done it, the amount of liquids we were drinking each day made it a nuisance to go to the house just to pee. I listened for the sound of it hitting the ground, waiting for her to finish and return to me. After a minute or so of silence, I turned my head to see what she was doing. She was squatting low with her feet flat on the ground facing me, her hand between her legs rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed and she had her head tilted up like she was inviting divine intervention, a most serious look of concentration on her face.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Gonna come!" she said, wobbling as she almost lost her balance.

I rolled to my side and propped my head up on my hand, watching. She pumped and stroked and rubbed in circles, her body weaving as she sought to retain her stance. She gasped once and put two fingertips on her clit, rubbing furiously.

She groaned and fell back, the pee spraying into the air while she moaned, "Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnh!... unh unh unh... aaaaaaaaah..."

Her fingers didn't stop until the pee did, then her knees fell open and she panted, her hands rubbing her stomach.

A while later she giggled and sat up, grinning at me.

"It's better in the shower. I had to try it though," she said.

She got the hose and rinsed herself, her eyes rolling back in her head in mock ecstasy as she directed the flow of water on her clit, giggling and laughing.

She lay next to me again and held my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Thanks," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not thinking I'm kinky," she laughed.

"I'm a farm girl, I've seen bodily functions before," I smiled.

"Yeah, but with her whose name I won't mention, she thought it was gross."

"I think I'd draw the line at watching you shit," I laughed, "but Becky and I used to watch each other pee. It's harmless."

She propped her head up and said, "That's another thing I like about you, you're open-minded - and you like my tits!" she giggled.

She began caressing my boobs, soft tender touches that smoothed the oil on my skin.

"Your nipples are so pretty," she whispered.

"I'm glad you like them," I said, as she bent to inhale one with her mouth.

I came twice in the next half-hour from her nursing on my nipples, a lazy finger stroking my pussy. I don't think my clit was even touched.

I moved to reciprocate once I calmed a little from the second one, and she grimaced and rubbed her stomach.

"Not right now, belly hurts," she sighed.

I felt her stomach just above her hair and around her belly button, and it was tight to the touch.

"Wanna go in?" I asked. "Maybe we'd better," she replied.

She put a pad on and dressed in an old pair of shorts in anticipation of her period. She was definitely out of whack somewhere in her cycle, and I remembered mine was due about now too. Supper was tea and toast for her, and I ate a pizza. We went to bed around 9:30 and curled around each other for sleep.

Three days later all was normal again in our house. I noticed that I'd begun thinking of it as 'ours' as opposed to 'mine', a distinct difference from the past. Cooking for her, caring for her if she hurt, working the horses alongside her, I believed I had a partner I could love and trust.


We attended the celebrations in Chandler for the Fourth of July, watching the parade down Main Street and going to the dance in the evening. There was a little talent show in the town hall before the dance, and we sat holding hands. I managed to keep us both in beer for the night, dancing and laughing together.

Other girls were doing the same, so I didn't think anything of it until we were on our way home and Lisa asked, "Did you see that girl in the red shorts and halter top, the one with the frizzy hair?"

"Yes, that's Melissa. I used to go to school with her. What about her?" I asked.

"She likes you," she said.

"Bullshit," I said. "She's never said three words to me the whole time I've known her."

"She wants your body, I can tell," she giggled.

"Not a chance, she's married," I replied.

"I saw the way she looked at you and I'm telling you, married or not, the girl has the hots for you!" she exclaimed.

"My body is taken! Occupied! Busy! Wrong number!" I exclaimed.

"Mmmmm," she replied, putting her hand on my thigh.


For the next 6 weeks everything was perfect. The weather was sunny and warm, our relationship grew closer and closer, the shared kisses and touches a wonder for me. To be completely open with another person about how I felt, and the ability to show it! The sex was awesome, satisfying inside and out, our afternoons together bliss in every sense. To not feel embarrassed about sex, to be able to ask for what I wanted and get it were a welcome change from the furtive explorations at the bars.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.