The Hitchhiker - Cover

Preview

The Hitchhiker

by Janna Leonard

Copyright© 2005 by Janna Leonard

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Water Sports,

Erotica Sex Story: How does one woman get attracted to another? Pheromones play a part perhaps, but circumstances often play their role as well. How do you meet someone if you live in the middle of nowhere? They come to you, of course!

A comment or two: There's a lot of sexual things that women do that aren't usually mentioned in stories, unless the story focuses on that particular fetish, like watersports. However, I've included a few in this story. Nothing major, but when people love each other, they do certain things. Everybody pees in the shower, right?

Likewise asses: everybody has one and some people like having them played with and licked, touched, penetrated. It's part of love play. Sex should be FUN, and that's part of it. Lastly, women's feet are pretty; why else would they spend the money on ankle bracelets and toe rings if they didn't want to bring attention to them? Plus the thousands of dollars spent each week on nail polish. For some there is a direct (and I mean direct!) connection between a woman's toes and her plumbing, causing giant orgasms. Personally speaking, when I have one like that I can feel it in my kneecaps 2 days later. Unexplainable perhaps, but true.

The story that follows contains some of these things and if that offends your sense of morality, please read no further. The two women in the story are average women doing what average women do, no more, no less. Yes, I've had my shirt pulled down at 70 miles an hour, and no, I wasn't wearing a bra. Enjoy, Janna :)

As always, much of the credit goes to my friend and editor, Keith S.


[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.