Culture Shock
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Elaine is a curious college junior who finds herself slowly and inexorably drawn into a lifestyle that captivates her. Prompted by the apparent safety of online fantasy, she investigates, and her strange world is eventually turned inside out as a risk taken changes her life. Please note: This is a story about 'how they got there', NOT about 'what happens after they arrive'.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Elaine trotted to the bathroom, her anxiety mounting. Quickly she used the toilet, cleaned thoroughly and washed her hands and her new plug. Her excitement was evident in the reflection above the sink. Her nipples were so hard. She couldn't believe she was going to do this now. Looking at her watch, Elaine noted she was down to twenty-five minutes. She had second thoughts.

Maybe I shouldn't do this... What if someone comes home?

She sighed and dried everything off. In two minds, she trudged from the bathroom back to her bedroom. Passing the front door, she stopped for a moment, staring at the lock.

Should I? God. Do I have the nerve?

She bit her lip and reached up to engage the double lock. Click!

I'll say I didn't realise I'd done it. It was a lame excuse, but it'd work. With a huge smile, she laughed out loud and bounded to her bedroom.

I must be nuts!

Stripping off her jeans, she laid them carefully on the floor so they'd be quick and easy to put back on. After grabbing a damp towel from her Laundry Basket and keeping it handy, she lubed the toy while getting to her knees on the floor. The first time she'd tried it this way had been successful, so the thought of doing it differently hadn't occurred to her. The idea of beginning with the smaller plug had, but after glancing at the clock she discarded it due to the lack of time.

If I can't manage the larger one, I'll start with the smaller one next time, she decided, thinking it was a good back-up plan. She hoped she didn't need a next time. She didn't know if there'd be a next time before Friday night. That's why she was there. She really wanted to be ready. She needed to try this. She needed to know.

She spread her knees widely and bowed her back, resting her upper body on her bed. It was the perfect height. She smeared a generous dollop of cool lube all over her puckered ass and, wasting no time, gasped as she sawed one and then two fingers in and out of the grasping heated flesh.

Relax, relax, relax, she kept saying to herself, fucking her fingers slowly. She moaned softly as she twisted them back and forth. Her tummy was fluttering and her nipples were like flint. Gathering more lube, she pushed it inside herself and all around, hoping it would help with her 'chore'. That's how she was defining what she was doing. It was something she had to do to prepare herself for Gary. She wasn't playing. She was doing a chore. She looked at the plug in her hand.

And it's NOT going to be easy!

When she was done lubing her butt, she took the toy in her soiled hand and reached behind herself. Centring the tip of it in the middle of her anus, she gently pressed on it, slowly wedging her ass open. It didn't feel comfortable and she backed off, adjusting her knees wider and arching her back to its maximum. She swallowed.

I can do this...

Resting her forehead on the back of her bent free arm and trying to breathe normally, she pushed on the plug again, even slower this time. Gradually she opened, further and further until the muscle decided it had had enough and wanted to close. She whined with the discomfort and slid it out.

Her chest was heaving.

Slow down. Slow down. Breathe. Relax.

Once more she began as sparkles of perspiration broke out on her back. She had to admit it felt kind of good at the beginning. Then as more of the plug entered, she seemed to run up against a brick wall.

Like now.

Gritting her teeth, she pressed a little harder and the wide plug slid a sudden, breathtaking half-inch.

'Ahhhh!' Elaine cried out, more loudly than she'd intended. Her body shuddered as she quickly withdrew the half-embedded plug. Pursing her lips and blowing hard, she willed away the shot of pain that had stabbed into her. Once she'd calmed, she held her breath and listened for anyone beating on the front door.

Nothing.

She could try again.

Dammit. What did that lady say? 'Bear down like you're doing a number two'. I'll... I'll try that...

I can do this... I can do it...

Elaine was surprised that her pussy wasn't wet. Nothing. Not even warm. Maybe it's mind over matter, she wondered. It was strange, as her nipples were as hard as diamonds. She'd been consumed with the desire to please Gary. She wanted to be good and she'd promised not to play. Now that she was thinking about it, her pussy awoke. Tingles of heat radiated over her sex, shooting down the back of her legs, then back up over her ass and up her spine.

Elaine reasoned that it was easier last time, not because the plug was so much smaller, but because she'd distracted herself by playing with her clit. As if it agreed entirely, her clit pulsed, shooting out more tingles of pleasure. It'll be all right, she assured herself, reaching between her legs with her licked index finger. Gary would understand.

It's only to make it easier.

"Mmmmmm," Elaine groaned as she manipulated the bud in small, liquid circles. Positioning the butt plug again and gritting her teeth, she decided it was now or never. She fucked it into herself, small strokes, deeper and deeper.

Now, all I have to do is bear down...

"Oooooh..." she hissed, reaching the widest part.

And...

"AaaaaahhhhHHHH!!!" Elaine screamed, biting down on the blanket. As soon as the toy slid in and locked, her ass tightened down like crazy!

Oooh! Oh. Oh, fuck. Dammit! The curses rolled around her head as she groaned in discomfort, her skewered behind waving in the air. She'd stopped the gentle caresses on her clit. Quickly resuming them, the pain rapidly retreated and her ass began a slow grinding motion against her fingertips. Her pussy certainly wasn't asleep now. She reached lower and could feel how hot and wet she'd become.

C'mon. Relax. Relax...

Breathe. It'll be okay. Just wait...

"Mmmmm," she whimpered, wet fingers entering her mouth. Sucking softly, comfortingly, she closed her eyes.

Bear down... Bear down...

It had taken a couple of minutes to will the muscles to relax again. Once she'd managed it, another minute passed before Elaine gingerly lifted her head. The fullness was incredible. It didn't hurt at all. In another minute there was no pain even when she tightened on purpose.

It better be easier next time, she thought, shaking her head.

Ever so slowly, she eased back, raising her body while keeping her hips at the same angle until her ass cheeks rested on the back of her heels. She found herself kneeling with her legs widely spread, back arched impossibly. Resting her hands on her thighs, she realised she'd done it.

She glanced at the clock.

Her eyes closed again and she smiled, breathing evenly.

Five more minutes. That's all. Just five more minutes.


Thankfully taking the butt plug out hadn't been as hard as putting it in. It wasn't like being turned inside out or anything, but Elaine thought it was pretty close. Her eyes had watered and it completely took her breath away. Still, in just a few minutes she was cleaned up and ready for school. Mission accomplished!

The smile she wore stayed with her most of the day, but the unnerving feeling that her ass was wide open took a couple of classes to wane. Of course, she knew it wasn't, and she was able to stop herself from finding an empty cubicle in the toilets and checking, just to make sure.

Her tender butt wasn't the only thing distracting her. Elaine had printed out her contract before leaving and folded it into one of her textbooks. During the afternoon she'd looked at it a few times, but instead of finding something she didn't like, all she seemed to do was daydream.

It's pretty standard, I guess. It's the symbolism that's important.

She smiled to herself.

Maybe we really are on the same wavelength, she mused, pen in her mouth and staring out the window. At last the bell sounded, signalling the end of her final lecture of the day. Accounting bored her to tears. She rolled her eyes when she remembered she had 'a double' the next day.

She'd slung her backpack over her shoulder and barely stepped into the corridor before her roommates accosted her. It was rare to run into them on campus and she was quite surprised to see them.

"Elaine!" they squealed.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Chelsea answered. Kendra was too busy watching a bunch of pretty girls walk by. "We're going to the Rat for a few drinks. Come with us!"

Elaine couldn't think of a good excuse not to go. "Okay, maybe just for one or two."

"Cool," said Kendra, rejoining us as we started walking toward the bar. "We can get pizza later. I'm buying."

With a wink, Elaine asked Chelsea, "Did someone win the lottery or something?"

Chelsea looked at Kendra and asked, "Shall I tell her, or do you want to?"

Kendra grinned. "I got a job."

"Did you? Cool!" Elaine remembered Kendra saying her parents wanted her to concentrate on college if she insisted on going. Elaine thought it was a good idea for Kendra to start making her own decisions.

"Yes! I'm so psyched. I have to wean myself off my parent's money. At the moment I feel beholden to them."

"Well, congratulations," said Elaine. "It's a good plan. So where are you working?"

"Chelsea got me a job at the same place she's at. I start tomorrow night."

Elaine stopped in her tracks.

Chelsea asked, "What is it?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?" chimed in Kendra.

"Tomorrow is Friday. I um, I hate to remind you guys, but in an emergency, I might need one of you tomorrow night."

Chelsea smiled. "I already thought of that. I'll check with my manager, but I'm sure it'll be fine to leave if need be. He's pretty relaxed."

"I need to know if you are going to be able to get away."

"I guess I'll call him then."

"If you don't, I can't go, Chelsea."

"All right, already. I'll call him. Jeez, Elaine. Look, I doubt whether you would have agreed to stay for the weekend at the guy's place without making pretty certain you knew what you were getting into. I mean, what are the odds of things going wrong, anyway?"

Elaine knew Chelsea was right. Everything should be okay. She sighed. "About a hundred to one."

"See? Now, stop worrying. Everything will be fine."

"Yeah," agreed Kendra. "Let's get that drink."

"Oh, all right," said Elaine, failing to mask her disappointment.

Chelsea rolled her eyes and Kendra giggled.

"What?" Elaine whined as the girls slipped their arms through hers and started walking down the hallway.

"You're just being so careful," said Chelsea. "It's adorable."

Kendra leaned into Elaine and whispered, "You're nervous about getting boned for the first time, aren't you?"

Elaine's jaw dropped. She hadn't told Kendra she was a virgin, had she? Her mind went blank and she couldn't remember! A couple of girls walking in the opposite direction giggled. Elaine was sure Kendra hadn't spoken that loudly. She blushed.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Chelsea, her heels clicking on the floor.

"I was just saying," said Kendra with a gleam in her eye. "That Elaine must be wetting herself. Gary is pretty cute."

At least Chelsea had some sense of decorum. She held her hand in front of her mouth as she quietly joined in. "And he's hung like a horse."

Kendra glanced down at Elaine's chest and chuckled.

"Gimme a break, you guys," Elaine said, sounding more confident than she felt. She knew her roommates were just teasing and didn't mean any harm. They seemed to get a charge out of revving her up. As they entered the bar Elaine took a deep breath, determined to give as good as she got.

Chelsea ordered a pitcher of beer and Elaine screwed up her nose. She wasn't fond of beer. It was too bitter and it always went straight to her head. A bit like champagne.

Oh well, she thought. I'm only staying for a couple.

They made for one of the high circular tables that luckily a couple of guys were vacating. After getting situated, they sat on stools facing each other while Chelsea poured. Around them, fellow students chatted loudly over the piped music. On the low stage in one corner of the large room, a couple of roadies were working without haste, perhaps for a band later on.

"To Elaine," Chelsea said, holding up her glass and urging Elaine and Kendra to do likewise. "May she slay the one-eyed trouser snake!"

"I'll drink to that!" cried Kendra gleefully.

"Good Lord," said Elaine, chuckling and sipping her beer.

"Oh, c'mon," said Chelsea. "We're both really pleased for you. And we'll give you lots of sympathy when you get home on Sunday aching all over."

"Yeah," agreed Kendra. "Alllll over."

Elaine knew Chelsea was commenting on the size of Gary's dick again. God, is the woman obsessed? She also knew Kendra was referring to her ass. But she couldn't help joining them in their laughter.

Neither of them knew just how right they might be.


An hour later Elaine was making her way up the stairs to her apartment. She'd paid for the second pitcher, but decided not to stay and drink it with them. Kendra gave her a twenty to get pizza and Elaine had left them at the Rat on the promise that they'd follow within the hour. She figured it would be two, but that was okay.

She had wanted to get a bit more of her damned Metaphysics essay done, and while she was pleased to be almost halfway through the expected twenty-five pages, she was resigned to taking her books to Gary's. After working steadily for half an hour, she ordered the pizza and returned to her room, conscientiously continuing her studies. When the pizza guy turned up, and with no sign of the girls, Elaine put the pie on the kitchen table and returned to her room to keep going.

As seven-thirty ticked by, Elaine closed up her essay and stretched. She logged onto the net and clicked open email, ready to write up her daily journal. She had mail from Gary ominously titled, 'Apologies'. She swallowed nervously as she opened it, her head swimming.

Please don't cancel! Please don't cancel!

A huge sigh of relief was coupled with disappointment as she read that Gary would be late that evening. He had a meeting to attend and wouldn't be home until ten-thirty. He said he'd see her then and was looking forward to it. Elaine sent an acknowledgement, concurring with him. It was okay. She'd be seeing him tomorrow.

Gosh. Tomorrow.

Shaking her head, she composed her journal, blushing fiercely as she typed up a couple of paragraphs outlining her butt plug adventure beginning yesterday with Kendra's bold suggestion, Elaine's strange arrival at the adult shop, and her success with her new plug today. Poor Elaine was starting to find it difficult to control her bodily reactions. Writing it all down had rekindled the pleasure she'd felt as she kneeled and relaxed on the floor next to her bed. Doing it was easier than telling Gary about it. But she'd done it. She had to tell him. She hoped he'd be pleased. Closing her journal with a promise that she had completed her 'chore' without playing, she sent it off and sat back in her chair. Her body was buzzing. She needed to get changed.

And I need a shower...


Elaine had preheated the oven only ten minutes before the girls finally stumbled in. She was getting ravenous and had given up waiting for them. She was about to reheat a couple of slices when she had to stop and add the rest of the pie. Her roommates made their noisy arrival with heavy clicking heels and raucous laughter. They were banging into walls and something crashed in the background and she heard Kendra laughing and singing out, 'It's okay! It was only a picture of my dog!' At the same time Chelsea started cackling like a madwoman, asking, 'You have a picture of your dog?' Elaine laughed too when Kendra said, 'Not any more!'

They sounded really trashed and Elaine went to investigate. This could be fun, she thought. "Are you guys up for pizza?" Elaine asked, standing between their opposite and open doors. Both girls were going through their clothes and tossing things on their beds.

"I so need to eat something," giggled Kendra.

"I know what I'm hungry for," said Chelsea, waiting for Elaine and Kendra to look before moaning and obscenely sucking her index finger as it plunged in and out of her mouth. Kendra went into fits of drunken laughter as Chelsea made a big gulping sound and in her sexiest voice said, "Ahhhh, that was so good, baby. Can I have some more?"

Elaine couldn't help but laugh too.

When Chelsea winked at Elaine and went back to what she was doing, she opened her lingerie drawer and began choosing what to wear. The sight reminded Elaine of Gary's request, and before she knew it, out of her mouth came, "Have you guys heard of Tanga-style panties?"

Chelsea looked up from what she was doing as Kendra yelled out, "Chelsea has some!"

"Really?" Elaine asked, looking back at Chelsea, her eyebrow cocking.

Chelsea laughed. "Kendra is the underwear expert. Haven't you seen her poring over the Victoria's Secret site? It's about the only reason she has a computer!"

Elaine had never seen Kendra's computer turned on, let alone seen her roommate sitting in front of it. Suddenly over her shoulder she felt Kendra's presence. Elaine tensed as Kendra's arms loosely wrapped themselves around her waist from behind and she leaned her chin on Elaine's shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.