Culture Shock - Cover

Culture Shock

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Elaine is a curious college junior who finds herself slowly and inexorably drawn into a lifestyle that captivates her. Prompted by the apparent safety of online fantasy, she investigates, and her strange world is eventually turned inside out as a risk taken changes her life. Please note: This is a story about 'how they got there', NOT about 'what happens after they arrive'.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Awkward seconds passed as Elaine waited, unsure of what MasterServant might say. Though she was expecting his reply, she jumped when the private message box popped up on her screen.

"Welcome to the BDSM room," he typed innocently.

"Thank you," Elaine replied, her hands shaking.

"I should tell you acquiescent suggested I speak with you."

"Why would she do that?"

"She's probably matchmaking."

Elaine swallowed. "Oh."

"I'm just teasing. I'd say she's looking out for you, making sure you get good information. It's easy to be taken advantage of, or led astray. Her heart's in the right place."

"Yes, it is."

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes. Very."

"Why?"

"I'm unsure of myself. Afraid a little."

"You don't need to be afraid of me... or of yourself," he added. Elaine wanted to ask what he meant, but another message arrived. "My name is Gary."

"Elaine."

"Nice name."

"Thank you."

"Please call me MS or MasterServant in the room though."

"I will."

"Good girl."

Elaine blushed.

Another message came from him almost immediately. "Sorry. Habit."

"I don't understand."

"I just meant calling someone 'Good girl' is a habit I have. I didn't mean to sound too familiar. It's weird though. I haven't done that in a long time."

"Called someone a 'Good girl'?"

"Well, 'called someone a good girl without even thinking about it'. Yes."

"I didn't really notice." Dammit, Elaine thought. Already I'm lying. She hurriedly sent a new message. "Wait. I did notice. I, um, I blushed."

"Thank you for telling me the truth. You made me smile."

"I did?"

"Yes. Even when it hurts, telling the truth is always the best option."

"I'll try to remember that."

"I hope you will."

"Um, what if it hurts someone's feelings?"

"Small lies don't hurt people's feelings. Big lies do. Big lies follow small ones. If you don't commit the first, then you won't have to commit the second."

"You know, that kind of makes sense."

"It's like saying everything is fine then not turning up for the wedding."

"Sounds like personal experience."

"Am I that transparent?"

No, you're a breath of fresh air, Elaine wanted to say.

He briefly detailed his past and Elaine sat in rapt attention. His fiancé had indeed left him at the altar halfway through last year. Elaine said he didn't have to tell her why, but Gary said it was common knowledge and went on to explain the situation. Basically his fiancé had not told him of her longstanding love for another Dominant, someone she'd had an affair with a few years before they'd met. When this other man divorced his own wife, Gary was ditched for a pipe dream.

"That must have been terrible."

"At first it was. Then I was just relieved. It would have been a bad marriage."

"I agree."

He talked about the farm he had struggled to keep and about how he was on top of it now and enjoying life. The way he spoke fascinated Elaine. On the one hand he was just a regular guy. On the other hand, their shared interest in BDSM was an undercurrent throughout their conversation. Like a secret. Like something conveyed with a nod and a wink.

But there was something else. Something Elaine could not confess.

The toys.

Sitting at the bottom of her wardrobe, they mocked her. They tempted her. At once she was torn by the desire to experiment with them and the need to read the words Gary was sharing with her. She was nervous and excited. He couldn't know how hot he was making her. He wasn't even trying. Was he? If only she could tell him how hard her nipples were. If only she could tell him about the toys.

He would tell me to use them.

Blushing fiercely at the thought, Elaine concentrated, returning to the conversation she hadn't intended to leave. She wanted it to go on and on, and she wanted to touch herself. With a mighty effort, she refrained.

Mentioning she was in college, thankfully Elaine opened a whole new line of enquiry, taking her mind off her physical distractions. He asked how she was doing, and what she wanted from her life. As he listened intently to all she had to say, Elaine found herself opening up to this stranger. He was attentive and interested. What more could a girl want? Eventually she slipped into a relaxed heat, barely noticing the surreptitious caress of a nipple or the squeezing of her thighs. Before long, minutes had become hours.

Glancing at the clock, she realised it was after one A.M. So much for that paper, she thought, smiling. It didn't really bother her. She doubted anyone else in the class would have started it either. What concerned her was she was running out of time to play. And she was as horny as hell. "I should be getting to bed," she typed reluctantly, biting her lip.

"I think I'll turn in too," he replied. "I really enjoyed talking to you. I hope to see you again soon."

"Me too," Elaine typed.

"Well, good night then."

"Good night." Dutifully Elaine said goodbye to everyone in the chat room and she watched as Gary did the same.

In the room Gary typed, "Goodnight, kurious."

"Goodnight, MasterServant."

Switching off the computer and sitting back in her chair, Elaine felt her heart pounding in her chest. Was it Gary? Or was it the anticipation of using the toys she'd bought?

She headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and use the toilet. After moisturising her hands, she grabbed another glass of iced water from the kitchen and made her way back to the bedroom. Deciding not to take any chances, she locked the door behind herself. Putting the glass on the bedside table, her naked pussy lips slipped warmly with each step she took.

I can't believe how horny I am...

Back in front of the mirror above her chest of drawers, she stared critically at her reflection as she disrobed. Tossing the discarded garments on the one spare chair in her room, the one she called her Laundry Hamper, she stood tall and admired herself, her gaze drawn to her erect nipples, then down to her pussy. Narrowing her eyes and leaning forward, she thought she could see a sheen of moisture at the top of one thigh. Drawing a fingertip between the folds of her pussy, she found her clit and gasped, her knees almost buckling.

Wow.

Glancing at her wardrobe, she hurried over and retrieved the hidden package from behind her shoes and under the black sweater she'd untidily tossed on top of it. Her hands were trembling as she knelt beside her bed and tore it open. Five items fell loose and she put one of them, the lube, on her bedside table beside the glass of water. Ripping the colourful plastic off the others, she stuffed the waste into her backpack, resolving to dispose of it somewhere smart.

She sat back on her heels, swallowing and shaking her head. Laid out on her bed was a pair of adjustable nipple clamps, a dildo, a small butt plug and a ball gag. She and the saleswoman had laughed when Elaine confessed it was going to be hard to keep quiet with the toys. That was when the woman kindly suggested the ball gag.

'Besides, ' the woman had said. 'It'll give the experience some authenticity.'

It was pink solid rubber with black straps. Elaine picked it up and looked it over, figuring it out. Fitting it between her teeth, her breath rushed through her nose. Her pussy throbbed as she buckled the strap behind her head.

This is insane. I'm burning up!

Reaching across her bed for the lube, she accidentally dragged her nipples over the covering sheet and moaned through her nose. "Nnnnggg... " Her eyes fluttered closed and she almost knocked over the water. Back on her knees and swaying unsteadily with barely constrained passion, she opened the small tube and squeezed a dollop of the clear stuff onto the tip of her finger. Swallowing was difficult with the gag in her mouth, but she managed as she reached behind herself uncertainly and touched her fingertip to her asshole.

"Nnnggg," she gasped. Her pussy contracted as she made contact, deliberately moving in circles around the hot, crinkled skin. It felt wicked, bad, and exciting to be lubing her ass. She tried to be clinical and 'do only what was necessary' but it was useless. Fuck, that feels amazing. Before she knew it she was gathering more lubrication on her finger and working it into her asshole.

By the time she was lubing the strangely shaped toy, her breathing was ragged and her juices were dripping down her thighs. Shaking with a combination of curiosity, anticipation and fear, she remembered the words of the saleslady in the Adult Emporium.

'Your poo doesn't get bigger than this. It shouldn't hurt unless your asshole doesn't agree with your mind, and it tightens up. If it hurts, stop. Let the pain pass and try again more slowly. Whatever you do, don't force it. The trick is to really relax. Feel the muscle relax. You have to FEEL it. And then, if you are having trouble, try pushing down like you are doing a number two. Remember to lube the toy and your ass, okay? Oh, and make sure your bowels are empty, and watch for cross-contamination. And lastly, wash and pee after using anything in your ass, got it?'

The four-inch toy had plenty of give in it and its girth wasn't intimidating. It shone in the dim light of her bedside lamp and Elaine swallowed, setting her knees widely apart on the carpeted floor, leaning her upper chest on the bed. Maybe I should play with myself while I do it, she considered.

Deciding it was a good idea, she reached for her pussy, trembling as her middle finger found the bead of moisture hanging delicately from her clit. Rubbing it gently in circles, her eyes closed and she willed her asshole to relax. Holding the inverted toy in her other hand, she reached behind herself, touching the tip to the puckered, sensitive skin. It felt like a tongue. She held her breath and tensed, tightening her ass against her will.

This is going to be harder than I thought...

She took a deep lungful of air through her nostrils and tried to breathe evenly. Feeling the muscle release it's clench, she touched it again, swirling the toy slowly around the tingling, tight skin. Very slowly increasing the pressure, then backing off, over and over, Elaine felt the tension rising as the hole expanded around the slowly invading toy. I can't take much more, she thought desperately, gripping the gag between her teeth. Gasping in surprise, suddenly the toy slid the rest of the way into her and locked in place.

"Nnnggggg!"

She immediately clenched and the sensation burned. Circling her clit with urgency, she found herself arching her back as the pain ebbed, the combined sensations attacking the pleasure centre in her brain.

Forcing herself to slow down, she gingerly climbed onto her bed, propping herself up with two pillows behind her back. Sitting on the plug felt weird, but it didn't hurt after a few seconds. She just felt full. And that felt good.

Looking down her body from her diamond tipped breasts to her pussy, she remembered Kendra's words and agreed she could do with a trim. Running her fingers through the silky hair, she didn't think she was that hairy. She was wet though. Really wet. And the plug felt really good when she wasn't thinking of pushing it out. It was a strangely delicious sensation.

She giggled and picked up one of the nipple clamps. She'd chosen ones with little decorative crystals that hung on short silver chains from the rear end of each clamp. With a flat surface between the 'jaw' where her nipple was to go, they opened not like a clothespin, but with a little disk that turned in circles. She experimented, watching the jaws opening and closing.

How tight? she wondered.

'Experiment, ' the saleswoman had said. 'Just clamp the base of the nipple, not the tip.'

Okay!

Opening the jaw again, Elaine manoeuvred her nipple between the flat surfaces, holding it in position while she slowly turned the little disk. Gradually the pressure increased. The clamp wasn't tight enough to hurt. Between its flat jaws, her nipple felt like it was being firmly pinched, just like she sometimes did to herself only this way her hands were free. Eagerly she attached the other one. So enamoured with the feelings the clamps generated, she tightened them a little more before laying back in the bed, closing her eyes and basking in the sensations.

Her legs fell apart and she reached between them, caressing her wet pussy and gathering moisture on her fingertips. Stroking her clit with two fingers, she almost drove herself straight over the edge.

"Nnngggg Ggggg..."

Oh, God! Not yet! Please! Her hand jerked away, her fingers in midair while the need receded and her breathing calmed. When she felt it was safe, she slowly and carefully pushed two fingers into herself.

Elaine's pussy was awash with juices, wetter than ever. It throbbed hotly and tightly around her embedded fingers. Moaning pitifully, she slowly withdrew them, then slid them back in again.

"Nnnggg..."

FUCK, this is good...

Breathing even harder through her nose, Elaine fumbled with her bedside drawer before finding her vibe and placing it beside her. She'd bring herself off with it, and she wouldn't have to be quiet! Experimenting further, she let out a small scream, then a louder one. She was delighted! The gag actually worked!

"Nnggggg!!!" came out of her nose as she fucked her pussy with her fingers a little faster, feeling the bulge of the butt plug constricting the room in there. She was very tight already and couldn't usually fit three fingers, though she'd tried. When she grazed her clit, making her nipples throb like crazy in the clamps, her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oooooonnngggggg..."

So intense!

Her fingers were winding up, fucking faster and faster and her breath was almost whistling through her nose. She couldn't have opened her legs wider as she slid further down the pillows. Her brand new seven-inch dildo would have to wait. She wasn't going to get to try it tonight. But she didn't care. She didn't care about anything at that point. All she could think of was the lit fuse of her desire, threatening to explode at any moment, and the heavenly feeling her vibe would give her when she pressed it to her clit.

She withdrew her fingers and retrieved it. Struggling. Turning it on high, her body begging for release, she slid her fingers back in and started fucking herself furiously. The vibrating toy teased her, daring her to touch her clit as it hovered an inch above.

"Nngg! Nngg! Nngg!"

Thrusting her hips skywards, she made contact and jerked away. It was almost too much. Her fingers fucked harder.

"Nngggggg!!!"

She was shaking, her control wavering, when an image entered her mind. He was standing by her bed, hands casually in his pockets, looking down on her and smiling. His face was a blur, but she knew who he was...

"Cum," he said.

Unable to stop herself, she pressed her vibrator viciously against her clit, a scream rising in her throat as her body arched.

"NNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!"

Her fingers flew in and out of her wet, sucking hole, vibrator driving her mad, up, up and over the edge. Her body flexed in a mighty spasm, and she felt her tummy tightening severely, bearing down uncontrollably. Suddenly all hell broke loose as her clit exploded and savage contractions wracked her tortured pussy, gripping her fingers so tight she couldn't move them as her body shuddered in sympathy. Her hips bucked, the vibe still pushed hard against her clit.

"ARRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!" she screamed.

Without warning her pussy began spraying its load. Her hips bucked again, her body becoming senseless. Streams of juice flew in all directions, distorted by her embedded fingers.

"NNGGGGG!!!!" she managed, a huge spasm jolting her, sending her eyes rolling back into her head. She could feel another orgasm welling up. She couldn't stop it. She didn't want to!

She was floating. Consciousness seemed distant. Strangely lucid, yet bodiless. She existed as a thought. A dream. An image of herself. She was happy and saw herself smiling, laughing. The image told her to stop worrying, that everything would be all right. At that moment of blissful exhaustion, she agreed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.