Preview

Culture Shock

by SirNathan

Copyright© 2005 by SirNathan

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, DomSub, MaleDom, Humiliation, First, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Squirting, Exhibitionism, Slow, School,

BDSM Sex Story: Elaine is a curious college junior who finds herself slowly and inexorably drawn into a lifestyle that captivates her. Prompted by the apparent safety of online fantasy, she investigates, and her strange world is eventually turned inside out as a risk taken changes her life. Please note: This is a story about 'how they got there', NOT about 'what happens after they arrive'.

Author's Note: Welcome to Culture Shock. By way of introduction, I'd like to explain that this long story was written to fill a niche that is largely unexplored in 'real' BDSM erotica, and that is, 'How does a submissive actually get from online to real life in the world of D/s and BDSM? What kinds of things have to happen? What questions need to be asked and answered?'

My hope is that you will better understand the journey after reading this story.

This is not a stroke story, nor is it filled with 'scenes' or moments of piqued sexuality. It is not faultless and I'm sure I've left things out that some wags will bring to my attention. It is a character study; an in-depth look at what it is like for ONE young woman to discover the nuances of D/s and BDSM, and the challenges she faces on the road to her self-actualisation. Ultimately, if you are waiting with held breath for the arrival of 'the weekend', you will be disappointed.

The story focuses on the process rather than the result, highlighting Elaine's journey up to the moment when she is finally alone with the man she has chosen as her Dominant. That is where the story ends, leaving you, the reader, to imagine what happens next. Some will find an ending like this incredibly frustrating for many reasons, not the least of which is the desire to know what became of them. That is why I am telling you now. What happens at the end of this story, in my humble opinion, is the mystery best left unsolved...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.