The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 29: Saturday March 19: Part two

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Saturday March 19: Part two - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

WARNING! WARNING!!

This chapter contains descriptions of extreme violence. If such descriptions are likely to offend then please be warned, but if you've followed the story this far then you'll know that we're nearly at the end. And besides which it's no more graphic than other chapters, especially chapter 5 — BERWICK BOB!


Thirty seconds later the three on the ground were looking on in disbelief as Armstrong's car began to approach the house at a rapid rate.

'Can they see what's happening from the way they're approaching the house?"

'Not until they come around the back Winston, which they're going to do instead of walking through the house.'

I grabbed Anne and Meredith's hand and raced for the corner of the house they would be approaching from. Then I waited gun in hand for the slamming of the doors which came seconds later followed by footsteps and the light-hearted conversation between two people. One I recognised as Keith Mitchell, the other I didn't know but assumed to be Trevor Baker. All they were talking about was what they were going to do with their share of the one hundred thousand dollars.

I watched as they walked into the backyard within touching distance. But they didn't see me, Anne or Meredith, all they saw was Samantha Mitchell on the table strung out as if she was an offering at some kind of religious ceremony, which I suppose she was except that it would probably be more sacrilegious. And of course they also saw the mother and Armstrong and Erin Macintosh on the ground.

"What the hell!" Keith Mitchell just stood there in total disbelief knife in hand.

"What the fuck!" added Trevor Baker who had the gun and a firm grip on Bristoll as he started towards the women.

"Gee and I thought you were more intelligent than that." I had my gun pointed in their direction as all three of them turned around. "An opportunity to kill Bristoll and share fifty thousand each instead of the sixteen thousand six hundred odd you won't get now thanks to me."

"Who're you?" Trevor Baker held up his gun. "Better tell me otherwise I'll shoot, come on--" insisted the heavily built man "--one shot each." He placed his forefinger on the trigger. "Come on are you game?"

"I'll do better than that." I dropped my gun hand by my side. "I'll even give you first shot."

"Now that's fucking stupid." And before any of the women could warn him he pulled the trigger. "What the — I couldn't miss from that range — I couldn't!"

"You didn't Trevor you..."

Margaret Mason tried to warn him but not before I interrupted. "SHUT UP!" I said. "He can find out for himself. Tell you what Trevor how about if I move closer." I moved forward with my gun still down by my side until I was just three feet from him. "Now try again."

He did too, he extended his arm and pointed the gun at me so he couldn't miss and kept pulling the trigger until the gun was empty. Again nothing happened.

"Oops! Looks like you missed again. Now just look at my shirt will you, sixteen bullet holes and a rip where a knife went in, don't think it's much good do you? Oh and it looks like it's my turn."

And with Colin helping my aim, and before Baker and Keith Mitchell had a chance to do anything I fired one shot into each forehead killing them instantly.

"Now as for you," I turned to Bristoll, "you'd better sit down and be quiet, I'll deal with you later."

He looked at Meredith first before settling his gaze on Anne and shrugged his shoulders as though asking what was going on.

"Don't worry about her you'll find out soon enough, for now though I suggest you do as you're told."

I grabbed the knife out of Keith Mitchell's hand and gave it to Anne who didn't need to be told to put it in the bag alongside the other one. As for the gun which had dropped to the ground I simply kicked it near to where the other ones were lying.

After watching Bristoll move to a spot near the back door where he used an old milk crate as a seat I turned my attention to Margaret Mitchell. "I don't have anything against you really, but you," I turned to Sherman Armstrong, "you did see me come out of that house with Anne. And the three of you, I indicated to Erin Macintosh that she was included in this, did see me kill those two." I pointed behind me. "So really the best thing I can do for you is not let you suffer." And before they even had time to protest I shot them in the back of the head from point blank range.

"Now," I moved closer to Samantha Mitchell and leant forward until her face was inches from my own. "I already told you I'm going to do exactly what you were going to do to my girl here, the question is will anybody hear you scream?"

I turned my mind to Colin. 'Will they, I mean is there any possibility that anybody knows what's going on, that anybody knows we're here?'

'Oh didn't I tell you that the people that live on the two properties either side of this one are away at the moment, why do you think they chose today? No, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, she can scream as loudly as she wants and no one will hear. And once we're finished we'll be free to leave the way we came just as soon as we've contacted your father.'

As I continued looking at Samantha Mitchell I gave her the answer to the question. "It looks as though you'll be able to scream to your hearts content, now isn't that nice. It might not make you feel better but I'll certainly get a kick out of hearing you suffer. You see a little birdie tells me that both families that live on the adjoining properties are away."

I dropped the gun on the ground, reached down, picked up the chainsaw and held it under her nose. "I've got to undress you first though don't I? Not the worst chore in the world I have to admit. Oh you may not be Miss Australia be I reckon you'll look good enough naked." I turned to Anne for a second. "Honey will you get me that double-edged knife out of the bag." Then I turned back to Samantha Mitchell. "The question is how should I do it? I mean I could just undress you the ordinary way but that would be too easy wouldn't it? No I think that the best way is for me to use the knife or the chainsaw." She didn't answer but I took that as a yes. "Yeah. You know I thought you'd agree. Then after we've got your clothes out of the way we can concentrate on doing what you were going to do to my girlfriend here, and probably to Meredith as well."

Anne showed the knife to me. "In that case then can I be the one to cut the clothes off this bitch?" She grinned. "And I promise not to be too careful. And then when I've done that can I insert those sparklers and light them, can I, can I please?"

She sounded like an excited young child asking for a bowl of ice-cream and I just couldn't resist. "Of course you can, after all she was going to do that to you. Just remember to put on a pair of gloves, and while you're doing that I'll clean out Armstrong's car. Where were you sitting and Anne sitting?"

"Front seat, passenger side of course. Armstrong insisted, said he wanted me sitting next to him," said Anne.

"I was in the back behind Anne next to Bristoll while the woman was on his other side and all I touched, apart from the seat when I sat in it, was the seatbelt the door handle and the window winder," added Meredith.

I turned back to Anne. "Do you remember touching anything inside or outside the car? You have to remember, this is important."

"Er... er... the usual things I suppose. You know the door handle and window winder and... er... oh Jesus I can't think."

There was a sudden pained laugh from Samantha Mitchell. "Ha, ha, ha... ouch... ha, ha, ha... how else would you have got into this position?"

"Because it was planned you crazy fucking bitch!" Anne suddenly made a dive with the knife. "Why do you think these five people are dead and you're tied down ready to be torn apart by a chainsaw." Her laugh was frenzied, almost out of control as she lunged at the girl's throat with the knife.

"No! NO!" I got to her just in time and pulled her back.

'Just as well you were quick enough little brother, anything you can do without my help would be greatly appreciated. Now I do think it's time you continued with this business about the car because at this moment it's probably the only thing that could tie you to this little incident. The only thing that is apart from the possibility that maybe Sherman Armstrong's next door neighbours will remember a couple of visits to his place by a young, extremely pretty girl with brown hair, another pretty girl with red hair and a young man that matches the description of Bristoll.'

'And what about that aunt and uncle of Bristoll's surely we shouldn't forget about them?"

'They won't be a problem, all of that will be taken care of by the letter I'll — shall we say — convince Bristoll to write. Now what about you getting back to Anne and this car business.'

"About Sherman Armstrong's car Anne, did you touch anything else? Seatbelts, you would have had to touch the belt and the clip wouldn't you? What about the stereo or the glove box, did you touch either of them, maybe some CD's even?" I looked at Anne and waited. "Come on I have to know."

"All of the above I should think. I know I changed a CD for her at her request. It was some god awful classical shit. Fucking torture it was. Anyway I touched that and the stereo and glove box because that's where I pulled the CD from. And of course I would've touched the seat belt and probably a fair bit of the seat as well. Then of course there would've been the door handles and the window winder. Stupid fucking bitch had this thing about not using the air-conditioning when you can open a window."

"Good, then I'll clean those things while you begin cutting her clothes off." I grinned at her. "And now I know what to play when you've been a bad girl."

As I walked to the car I watched Anne point the knife at the bottom of the right leg of her tight fitting stretch pants, listened as she began speaking to her.

"You know I'll bet you wouldn't have worn these if you'd known they were going to be cut off you like this, would you? I remember doing this to some big fat girl four or five weeks ago, made a real mess of her legs I did. Now I'll try not to this time, but you know I can't make any promises because this is a double-edged knife and these pants are an especially tight fit."

It took me five minutes to clean the car to Colin's satisfaction.

'Well we had to be careful little brother, at least now you can be absolutely certain that the only prints on Armstrong's car are Keith Mitchell's, Trevor Baker's, Bristoll's and of course her own.' The voice stopped for a second before returning. 'Better get over to the metal table, it seems as though Anne is enjoying her work.'

'And from the sound of it too.'

Samantha Mitchell wasn't screaming loudly, yet. But she was screaming consistently as I walked away from the car. I needed only one glance to see that Samantha Mason was now totally nude and distinctly nervous about the way Anne was planning to attack her with the sparklers. But of course she wasn't just nude, she was covered with little streaks of blood, all the way up both legs, on her stomach and across both breasts.

Anne's concentration with the first sparkler was total, she had the nipple of the girl's left breast in a tight grip between the thumb and index finger of her left hand as she picked up the first of the sparklers with her right. With some degree of pressure she managed to force it through the end of the nipple and into the breast until the sparkling part of the sparkler was touching flesh as yet another scream, the loudest yet, broke the silence.

"That's it scream you bitch, the louder the better." I stood behind Samantha Mitchell and moved my face close to hers as Anne began to squeeze the nipple of the other breast in preparation to force the second of the twenty sparklers into the other nipple in similar fashion. "Just be grateful we're not going to do everything you had planned for Anne."

"AAARRRGGGHHH! OOUUCCHH! Oh Jesus aitch Christ that fucking hurt. What do you mean everything? How do you know what I had planned?" Then she looked up at Anne. "Oh of course she would've..."

I interrupted grinning. "No she didn't tell me." Then I looked at Anne. "One more in each of her tits would be good." Then I turned to Samantha Mitchell again. "I knew about your plans with the sparklers, the chainsaw and the butternut pumpkin before I even got to the house, as for the how and the why, I'm afraid I can't tell you that."

The decibels of Samantha Mitchell's screams increased dramatically when Anne fixed the third and forth sparklers into both breasts and continued to get louder as she inserted four more in a line down to her navel, put five in each leg until finally reaching a crescendo as she pushed the final two through both outer lips of her vagina.

"Won't be long now." I picked up the chainsaw and showed it to her. "As soon as Anne light's all of the sparklers I'll just about be ready." I rubbed it under her nose. "You see I'm going to cut off your fingers and toes, but I don't want to even start until I can smell the burning of your flesh."

I watched happily as Anne one by one lit them with a box of matches she'd found in the house. I listened to the spark, watched the shimmer of light from each of the twenty sparklers burn their way down to her flesh. One cry followed another as each flash of fire reached her body. I waited for the first whiff of burning flesh, then I cranked up the chainsaw.

"Ooohh I don't think you're going to like this Samantha." I pressed it against each of her little toes in turn and sliced both off in a split second, then I took each toe in turn until they were all gone and her feet were just a bloody mess. "Oh don't pass out on me Samantha," I said as the girl's skin began to blister in some spots, as those blisters began to blacken before the sparklers finally died. I slapped her face hard several times to make sure she was awake before moving to her fingers.

"Why don't you just kill me? ARRGGGHHHH — OW! AARRRGGGGHHHHH, OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK! Come on... !" She took a long deep breath and let it out slowly as though that would help her control the pain. "Can't you just fucking kill me! Can't you just get it over with, PLEASE!" Screamed Samantha Mitchell.

"Oh just like you would've done with Anne and Meredith right?"

I did it slightly differently this time and cut all the fingers off her left hand. My heart was pumping at the sight of the blood as it gushed out from where her thumb and four fingers had once been. It was beating at the thrill of what we'd done to this girl, with the knowledge that my conscience was clear because this was what she had planned for Anne and Meredith.

Then suddenly I realised that the girl had passed out on me. "Hey wake up bitch! You have to witness what we're doing because I am going to make you suffer like you were going to do to Anne."

I knew that from her blood loss she couldn't stay conscious for much longer so I went to the tap by the back door and turned it full on before grabbing the water gun that was attached to the hose, pressed the trigger and aimed it at her face until she was as awake as she was going to get.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.