The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 28: Saturday March 19: The Final Act!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Saturday March 19: The Final Act! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Five-o-clock in the morning. I can remember many times going to bed at that time but I can't remember the last time I'd been awake so early. I looked up from beneath the covers and watched as Anne and Meredith came back from the en-suite naked and ready to meet Nathaniel Bristoll for the last time. Both had satisfied smiles on their faces indicating that they'd done more than just shower.

I was erect and ready for sex if either of my girls felt so inclined, if Colin, who was also there, felt the need. But he didn't, we couldn't afford any distractions, as he pointedly reminded me.

'Time is of the essence little brother, Anne and Meredith have to meet Bristoll at Armstrong's place. They have to have time to get out to the property, time to party before the Masons confront them. There has to be time for your father to drive you out there, time to position yourself so we can see all without being seen. And that position has to be such that you are able to get to them quickly once things start to happen.'

All the while my brother was talking I never once took my eyes off Anne and Meredith. Anne as she dressed, first in G-string style white panties that hid nothing of her sumptuous arse and barely covered her hairless vagina, then in skin-tight light blue shorts and a matching sports bra, and Meredith in similar clothing except that her panties, shorts and sports bra were black.

Boy they were certainly planning on making a lasting impression during this final act of what had been an incredible drama.

To my brother I thought, 'yes I know how pressed we are for time but when you look at them dressed the way they are it makes you want to just fuck them — I mean how long would it... ?'

"Thinking again?" Anne walked towards the bed.

"You could say that."

She tilted her head to the side, squinted her eyes and gave me a half smile as she placed her right hand between her legs and ran its middle finger up the front of her shorts right where her pussy would be. "Exchanging thoughts with Colin I'll bet."

"Yes lecherous ones. We're thinking about how we're going to fuck yours and Meredith's hot cunts for two days non-stop when this is over."

'God you can be gross Winston, but I do get the general idea and of course I heartily concur."

'Well that's good to hear.'

"Well that's certainly something to look forward to," said Anne grinning. "I'm going to need some of your good cock, I mean every day I'm with him is worse than the one before, every time I feel his grubby paws on my naked flesh my skin starts to crawl."

She sat down on the bed on one side while Meredith moved to the other. They each placed a hand on my chest and started to work their way beneath the blankets as they rested their heads on my pillow and kissed me on the each cheek.

'Tell them they'd better go little brother, tell them, otherwise we'll never get anything done.'

So I did grudgingly. "And don't worry girls we'll be there watching over you."

'Tell them to take your van and leave it in the multi-story car park behind the hotel and cinema. Tell them they can jog to the man's place, that both of them and Bristoll can travel up there in Armstrong's car while your father uses the Falcon to drive you out to the property and to pick you up afterwards. On the way back he'll drop you at the car park and drive home while you pick up the van with Anne and Meredith.'

"Anne!" I stopped her just as she reached the doorway. "Better take my van, but don't drive to the Armstrong man's place with it because there has been a slight change of plan."

"Oh! So nice of you to give me such advance warning. And just what is this change of plan?"

"The two of you are going to leave the van in that multi-story car park behind the hotel and cinema. You see with dad picking us up the only tracks that will be seen apart from the regular ones of Keith Mason's car will be of the Armstrong man's car. Now doesn't that make sense?"

They both had to smile at that, they remained in the doorway as they took one last look at me before Meredith finally took her turn to speak. "I suppose it does, so as long as you... er... both of you don't you know... er... stuff up."

Less than an hour later I was showered, dressed, had had breakfast and was heading to my father's room to issue the orders for the day. Not unexpectedly as I walked into the room I saw Connie lying next to my father who was snoring softly and didn't budge as I moved closer to the bed. Connie though woke up immediately, smiled lecherously and sat up which set her lovely breasts gently quivering as I stood on her side of the bed.

"Uuhhmm, come to claim your rights have you Winston?" She reached for my groin with her hand but I was too quick for her and stepped to the side as I pushed her naked body back down on the bed. "Oh, and there was little old horny me thinking that you — that is both of you — liked fucking me!"

"We do Connie, we do."

All the while I was talking Colin was relaying messages through me for Connie.

"But we have things to do and so do you. You have to contact the whole gang, you know, the Foster brothers, Valerie, Joe, Morrie and his wife, Betty Hart, Mark Paulous, Bill Pappus, Benny and those two escort girls Cindy and Cheri."

Does that mean that I get to — that there's going to be a party?"

"It means that when today is over things will never be the same again. And yes, just for your peace of mind we will partying and fucking and... ! Well you get my drift."

"Oh goody!


'You know what you're going to see when you get there don't you little brother?'

Colin asked me that question after he'd already given me directions to relate to my father.

'Well I suppose I'm going to see Anne and Meredith doing what comes naturally with that Bristoll cunt, not to mention Armstrong, Erin Macintosh and that Mitchell character..."

'Tsk, tsk, tsk, you will have to control that foul mouth of yours. Yes it is true that Armstrong and Bristoll will be enjoying the delights of Anne and Meredith and probably Erin Macintosh's sexy bodies. But you'll also see the two Mitchell women, mother and daughter, tying the Anne and Meredith up before they begin torturing them. And it'll be Anne they'll start on first because of how much he cares for her.'

'When do we step in?' My father by this time was heading for the hills. 'I mean how far will they be allowed to — how far will we allow them to go before we move in?"

'Far enough, but don't worry neither Anne or Meredith will get hurt and neither will Bristoll until I get the chance to work my magic on him. Now let's start concentrating on getting out near this property, like I said time really is of the essence. Now when your father gets five kilometres out of town he'll take a left at a little lane. And don't worry I'll give you both fair warning when we get nearer.

'The lane will take us past an adjoining property to a road that runs along the outer fence line of Keith Mitchell's property. He'll make a right turn at that road and drive for exactly seven hundred metres until we reach a gap in a line of trees, at which point your father will stop and let you out with that bag.

'After your father drops you off we climb the fence, walk a further fifty metres along the line of the fence until we reach another fence running at right angles. That's the border of the property, that's where Anne and Meredith and Bristoll will be. Now suppose you relate that to your father, and remember to tell him to hang around near the phone. And last but not least remind him that when he does get the call to take the second mobile with him.'

Once I told my father all that Colin had said he couldn't help but ask a question.

"Are you sure there won't be any problems Winston? I mean there will be four of them plus Armstrong and that woman of his."

"Dad, please! Remember there were thirteen of them in that hotel in Footscray, how on earth do you think I was able to handle those so easily?"

Colin didn't say anything more to me for a couple of minutes until we reached the lane, and then it was only to remind me that it was coming up.

Ten minutes later the car was stopped exactly where Colin wanted, I had already stepped out and was leaning into the driver's side window talking to my father when Colin interrupted our conversation.

'Tell him to go Winston. NOW! There's a car about a kilometre away and heading in this direction, now the last thing we need is for the driver or his passenger to see either you or the car.'

"Better go dad there's a car coming, and don't ask how or why, " I said as I sensed a question, "just take Colin's word for it."

As soon as my father roared off in the car I crouched behind a number of bushes and waited. Sure enough about forty-five seconds later another car went past doing about eighty kilometres per hour.

'See that Winston. Now you know why you need me.'

Thirty seconds later I was at the fence bordering the Mitchell property.

'Walk two hundred metres in Fred and you'll see that this place has all the cover you'll ever need, the trees are on of the great things about these properties. I doubt you'll even be able to see the timber house through them.'

After making it to the point along the fence indicated by my brother I looked hard but had to admit that he was right, I could see nothing through the huge bank of trees about five hundred metres away.

'Take my word for it it's still there just as you saw it the other day, also still there are the huge wooden block for cutting wood and the metal table with the chainsaw underneath. Now I don't know whether they're planning any kind of torture with those implements because I got very confused messages between the garage and the chainsaw, but I do know where the party is taking place because I can see the girls and Erin Macintosh on the metal table.

'The way they're positioned Meredith is on her back with her head at one end of the table while Anne is squatting over her in the sixty-nine position. Armstrong is standing behind them and fucking a seemingly eager Anne, although we both know about her acting abilities by now don't we little brother. And also Meredith looks as if she's having a good time licking the both of them as they continue to have sex, though I'm not so sure that SHE'S acting.

'At the other end of the huge metal table Erin Macintosh is on her back with her pussy at the edge and her legs in the air as Bristoll thrusts in and out of her pussy. And just for a change he doesn't seem happy about the idea of having sex although I can tell you that the woman is happy enough for the both of them. You see cock OR pussy it's all the same to her as long as it's pleasuring her.

'It's the idea of this being forced on him, the idea of actually having sex with this woman while at the same time watching her seemingly enjoy another man having sex with her.'

'What about the... ?' I barely had the chance to get my question out before Colin was answering me.

'They're in the house watching and waiting, all four of them. Keith and his mother want to get at them straight away. Keith's not quite so keen, but then he's always been a bit of a voyeur.

'But you don't have to worry Fred, Samantha is keeping them under firm control. As for the boyfriend Trevor Baker he's more than happy to go along with the majority. So unless things change rather dramatically nothing will happen for at least half an hour which should give you plenty of time to work up the anger you need.'

'Work it up! WORK IT FUCKING UP!! Surely you can read that I'm more than angry enough already?'

'That's true little brother, but the anger is misdirected. You can't be angry at Bristoll yet, you have to be angry at the Mitchells. That's why we have to wait until they make their move, until they've literally got both Anne and Meredith tied up and ready.'

And wait we did, just as soon as we reached a bank of trees directly between us and the house. I could see them from the safety of our hiding place, could see that the scene exactly as Colin had described. Anne was being forcefully fucked by Sherman Armstrong who even took his cock out of her cunt occasionally so that Meredith could take the head in her mouth and also give it the odd lick with what seemed to be an eager tongue.

At the other end of the table Bristoll was, as my brother had suggested might happen, fucking Erin Macintosh, but clearly, as my brother had equally suggested, he wasn't happy about it.

It took more than half an hour before the move came, but when it did it came swiftly. The four people came out of the house led by the tall brown haired and pretty well stacked young woman I recognised as Samantha Mitchell, and the middle-aged woman I knew to be her mother Margaret. She had the same dark hair, the same basic features, was shorter, slightly plumper and had lost a little of her looks but she was still an attractive woman.

Behind the two women was the familiar face of Keith Mitchell, and standing next to him was Baker. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could see that both women were holding guns and the men a knife each.

'Yes I know you can't hear Winston, but that's just one of the reasons I'm here. Samantha is asking Bristoll if he knows the woman standing next to her. When he shook his head she asked him if it would help if she told him the woman was her mother Margaret Mitchell.'

I could see Bristoll shaking his head again. 'He doesn't seem to know much does he.'

'You know Winston I really am beginning to think that apart from being a prick and a pervert this bloke really is an idiot. I mean I can see the resemblance to his mother and I've been dead for over three years.

'Hang on a minute the daughter is continuing, ' Colin waited for a second. 'Here's what she said. "All right think back to the maiden name of your mother you ignorant no good twisted pervert. You know, the woman who would be alive today if it wasn't for you".

'God Fred I really think he must practice at being dumb because he's shaking his head again. I mean surely he knew his mother had a sister, that is unless his father really did do a good job keeping them from her side of the family. Hang on a minute there was a slight nod of the head in recognition. I think the penny finally dropped.'

'But shouldn't we be moving closer, you know getting ready for when they start doing more than just talking?'

'You don't have to worry you'll know in plenty of time, Samantha plans to tie Anne and Meredith to the table while Keith and Trevor use a gun and a knife to convince Bristoll to stay where he is.'

You mean they're planning to use the... ?"

'... Chainsaw on Anne? I'm afraid it looks that way, but don't worry it won't get that far. Hang on a minute, now Anne's starting to play her part. She's asking why can't they leave him alone. Telling them that he's reformed and that surely he's paid his price for what happened.

'Trouble is all that did was amuse the mother and Samantha who said, "What about the fact that she's dead, I mean whatever he does can't bring her back, and what about all that money? No, I'm afraid he has to pay the ultimate price. I mean him getting all that money today really is paying the price isn't it? And of course that would have nothing to do with why a grubby money hungry slut like you would be sticking up for him would it?" You know this is a turn of events little brother, something I must have missed when I read their minds a little earlier. I think our task might just be a little easier now.'

'Oh in what way?'

'Well we knew that they knew about the money, but we didn't know their plans.' Suddenly my brother laughed. 'Well now we do and the situation is this, Anne and Meredith are going to be the hostages, they'll be tied up under threat of the chainsaw. Then while Samantha, her mother and Sherman Armstrong and Erin Macintosh stay with them, Keith and Trevor will take a gun and a knife respectively and accompany Bristoll down to the solicitors office, make sure he gets the letter which he'll take to the bank and exchange for cash.'

'And he'll be able to do it?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.