The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 22: Saturday March 12: Blackmail!

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Saturday March 12: Blackmail! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"Come in."

I was listening to Sherman Armstrong's voice as I lay on a banana lounge next to the pool with a large lemonade on a low table next to me while Connie and Meredith continued what they'd started in my bedroom on another lounger.

My father, having received a thinly veiled invitation from Maria, was enjoying her company in the privacy of his bedroom.

Naturally my eyes were closed as I watched the man, Erin Macintosh was nowhere to be seen, welcome both Anne and Bristoll into the kitchen, sit them down and pour three cups from a freshly percolated pot of coffee.

"We need to talk first, get a few things straight before we carry on," said Armstrong as he looked first at Bristoll before staring at Anne a little longer than was probably necessary.

I couldn't help but notice the change in him, he looked as businesslike this afternoon as he did casual this morning. He wore charcoal grey pants and a plain white shirt. It was plain to see he had some serious things to discuss.

Sherman Armstrong continued to look at Anne as he drank his coffee. "I can only guess what Bristoll must have told you to get you here this afternoon, but whatever he said it isn't that simple, you need to know certain things about him." He looked at Bristoll quickly before turning back to Anne. "You and I, we both need to know things about him, about his upbringing, but for different reasons. Are you willing to listen to what Nathaniel has to say with no interruptions until he's finished?"

Anne looked at Bristoll, her smile said don't worry as she gave her answer. "It may surprise you to know that I've already heard most of Nathan's life story. As for the unexplained incidents he hinted at this morning, well I'm here to listen and hopefully understand."

Bristoll looked to each one in turn before he began his story. "A normal upbringing is something most people expect and probably something the pair of you took for granted. Would that be a reasonable assumption?"

Sherman Armstrong nodded his head and Anne simply smiled thinking, I had no doubt, about her real upbringing compared to Susan Dixon's fake one.

"You know what I mean, a friendly ear to listen when you come home from school, someone to give you the occasional kiss and cuddle and to dress wounds when you inevitably fell over and hurt yourself. Clothes and toys, your favourite films and TV shows, parties and outings, holidays and Christmas. All these things most children in a normal home took for granted never happened in mine."

Armstrong filled his cup up again before he continued and Anne moved her chair next to his so she could hold his hand. By this time he was just looking at the man as he continued his story uninterrupted right up to and including the incident when his parents were killed.

Sherman Armstrong's smile looked almost genuine as he looked first at Anne and then at Bristoll where his gaze remained fixed while he spoke. "It really is good that Susan can still love you after hearing that, now it just makes me more certain than ever that she deserves to hear about these other three incidents." He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest in the classic body language of a man who means business. "Do you want to tell her or should I?"

Anne squeezed his hand. "Don't worry Nathan, I said I'll love you regardless and I meant it."

Bristoll pulled his hand away and stood up despite the best efforts of Anne to hold him down. "I think it's best if I tell it don't you Mr. Armstrong? I also think it'll be better if I do the telling walking around."

He stood up, stepped behind his chair and placed his hands on the backrest. "Everywhere I went I couldn't help myself, if a girl bent over I was watching for a glimpse of her underwear, if I saw a girl with mini-skirt and-or a lot of cleavage it was hopeless, all I could think about was legs or breasts and maybe the occasional sexy bottom."

Bristoll, having finished moved over to the coffee pot, poured out three cups and added cream and sugar to taste before continuing.

"When I was a little older I began to want to see more, that's when I began peeping in girl's bedroom windows."

He stopped then, put Anne's cup on the table and looked at her. A tear hung momentarily in his eye before it dropped onto his cheek and began to roll steadily downward. It was followed gradually by several others.

Suddenly Anne was standing up and putting her arms around him. With her left hand she pulled his face to hers and kissed him tenderly. "It's okay darling, honestly."

Bristoll then picked up Sherman Armstrong's cup and placed it in front of him before putting his hands on Anne's shoulders and pushing her gently back into her seat. "No it isn't, at least not yet. Please, I have to finish because there's more. Recently I've done more... done more than just look.

"Do you know of a blonde haired girl called Alison... ?" He stopped, his embarrassment preventing him from carrying on, but he didn't need to, apparently Anne knew exactly who he was talking about.

"You mean sweet little Alison Braithwaite? Well sweet except for sex, of which she just can't get enough. Her hearts always in the right place though, you see she'd give you her last dollar if she thought you needed it. She works in the deli department of our local supermarket." Anne stopped suddenly, realised she'd been thinking out loud and turned back to Bristoll. "Why, what did you do?"

He explained in long stuttering sentences exactly how he'd broken into the house and raped her because of the morning he'd seen her out jogging. He even tried to make light of it by joking that he understood why Anne considered her to be somewhat of a sex maniac.

'Boy was that ever a mistake Winston. Anne seriously doesn't like that and she's guessing, quite correctly I might add, that her character Susan doesn't either. But she'll pretend to be trying to forgive him, though in the long run it'll just make it easier for Anne to do what has to be done when the time comes.'

"How... How could you do such a thing? And how could you say something like that? FUCK! Just because she likes sex, it doesn't give you the right to rape her like that. Oh Nathan why, WHY! Peeping into girl's windows, that I can understand and forgive. But when it comes to something like this Nathan, I just don't know if I can."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly making it seem as though she was trying to control her anger. "Haven't you any sense of what you've done?"

I smiled and silently congratulated Anne, Colin was right she was legitimately upset.

Bristoll began to walk around coffee in hand, looking at both of them in turn. "I wish I could give you an answer Susan. During the sessions with some of the shrinks after that business with my parents they said that my upbringing was probably the major cause of my problems. I guess there must be some truth to it."

He leaned on the table and peered into Anne's eyes. "And then on a Saturday morning exactly a month ago today I met this wonderful girl who has had such a positive effect on me."

Anne sat back and folded her arms across her ample breasts and let her body language tell Bristoll exactly how she felt.

"That is until she went away this week," continued Bristoll.

He walked back to the opposite side of the table again unable to keep still for long. Anne followed him with her gaze, looked up at him and gave him just the briefest hint of a smile, an indication that she really was trying to forgive him.

'She's really doing great little brother. You know I didn't tell you but Anne really did know Alison Braithwaite from where she used to work, and she wasn't lying about what she said either.'

"I did great Susan, I really did," said Bristoll. "I mean it had been almost seven weeks since that incident with the Braithwaite girl and I hadn't done anything or given it a moment's thought until last Wednesday when I saw a girl in the garage. She was in her parent's car and I just happened to overhear them telling her about how they wouldn't be home until late.

"You see I'd already peeped in this girl's window one time without much success." He lifted his face which had dropped at the start of this last revelation. "It was that as much as anything else that turned her into another potential victim, plus it was an opportunity to good to miss. Even then you were with me in spirit, but something forced you back into the furthest corner of my mind and made me concentrate on her. When the time was right I broke in, waited in her bedroom and put her out."

There were still a few tears but not as many, and he didn't even bother to wipe them away as he got to the essence of the story. "I was just about to take advantage of her when out of nowhere you came to me and I remembered something I said to you." He walked back around to where Anne was seated, knelt on the floor in front of her, rested his arms in her lap, placed his chin there and looked up into her eyes. "Do you remember me saying, 'if somebody had told me a month ago that I would be incredibly, crazily, happily in love with a wonderful girl I would have said you were crazy', do you remember me saying that?"

Anne nodded her head as she ran her fingers through his mop of black curly hair, but she was wearing a confused look now. "I still don't understand. What does that have to do with this poor girl and what you did to her?"

"It made me stop Susan, it made me stop! I was too ashamed to continue, that's the point I'm trying to make. And I just know it won't happen any more because I think I'm cured and I just know that you're responsible."

Sherman Armstrong moved around behind Anne and put both hands on her shoulders and began to gently massage them. It was a sign, I suspected, of things to come.

"It seems that young Nathan here has a selective memory Susan. There is one other incident he hasn't yet told you about. Something that happened last Monday night in a certain fountain in the town square where two half-naked women and a naked man encouraged him to undress and join them. Now I don't think you need me to tell you what he spent the rest of the night doing do you? So tell me Susan, does that sound like someone who was desperately missing you?"

If eyes were daggers Bristoll would have been dead a thousand times over she was so angry.

"And you were jealous of me that night at Madisons, and of all those things I did with those guys at that party and with those footballers and yet here you were slipping it to a pair of sluts you didn't even know the day after I went away. God if you can't even survive twenty-four hours what hope is there for us Nathan? How can I forgive you?"

"So you like to party with guys do you Susan?" asked Sherman Armstrong.

I watched Anne nod her head. "Yes, why?"

"Oh, it's just that me and some of my friends like to get together and party. Sometimes we just play cards, other times we just have a barbecue and pool party. But whatever we do it always seems to go better when there are a few pretty girls around to help with the fun."

I could see Anne's mind working. Of course I'd already told her that she might have to take on a few guys at a party and she had accepted that it was a necessary part of the plan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.