The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 18A: Wednesday March 9: 'Family' Business

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18A: Wednesday March 9: 'Family' Business - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The following afternoon when I surfaced along with Anne and Meredith I found a note telling me my father was out on business and that Connie had gone shopping. But it was the postscript that caught my attention, not to mention Meredith's. It told me that I had some business to take care of, some business that had come up rather suddenly. No names were mentioned just initials that I knew very well and an address.

"So what does that note mean?" asked Meredith. "What does business to take care of mean? Just what are you planning to do tonight? What are you going to do with me?"

"Questions, questions," I said as I turned back to Meredith, as I led her and Anne out to my van.

'Yes, and a few too many little brother, but don't worry she's pretty genuine so tell her she may not want the answers when the time comes. Tell her she won't have to worry about the first part of the evening, that while you're paying your respects to some friends you'll be dropping her at the casino and picking her up afterwards. Give her some money to play with and tell her that she doesn't have to wait but that if she wants to get her own back on the so-called friends of hers she will. And don't worry, she WILL wait.'


'Let me check the house, the surrounding area and the neighbours first Winston.'

We were parked about a kilometre away in a small shopping centre having already dropped off Meredith who had agreed, my brother said there wasn't any doubt, to meet us at an appointed time outside the Elk Hotel in Clarendon Street. We had also parked the van in the casino car park off Clarke Street and stolen a car just as soon as my brother found a car with a spare key that its driver had been stupid enough to tape under the wheel rim on the driver's side front.

For five minutes Anne and I waited patiently sipping on cans of diet Coke until Colin decided it was time to go.

'Leave now Fred. Two doors past the house pull into the driveway and head straight to the back through a set of broken gates. The house is vacant and nobody will see the car from any of the houses on either side. And don't worry about the car being stolen, nobody's even missing it and aren't going to, at least for the next three hours.'

I told Anne the plan, this time she didn't ask any questions.

'Tell her you're going in through the back door which is unlocked. Tell her they won't hear you until you walk into the lounge and confront them while them while they're watching television.'

I did and Anne's reaction was predictable, though this time she was smiling, another indication she was getting used to my 'special talents'.

"How do you do that? How did you know that those particular questions were on my mind?"

I shrugged my shoulders, stepped out of the car, clicked the door shut and watched as Anne did the same. Then I followed my brother's instructions by hopping over the fence and into the yard separating us from our target house.

'Wait for a couple of minutes Winston, the woman is in the kitchen.'

There was silence for several seconds and I waited anxiously all the time checking the back windows of the house in whose yard we were standing.

'Okay now it's time. And for heaven sakes don't worry.'

"Come on Anne let's go."

I jumped the fence into the backyard, watched Anne follow, checked the back door and opened it slowly and carefully before walking inside silently. I put a finger to my lips and pointed through the door my brother was indicating.

The door opened easily and we walked inside, stood either side of the doorway and looked at the two young people sitting on the couch.

The guy, he was no more than 23 or 24, stood up immediately. "Hey we ain't late with the payment are we?"

I shook my head.

"In that case what the fuck are you doing in our house? I mean didn't your father tell me he would deal with me personally and that you would only be coming if... !"

I just looked at him my face expressionless. He was beginning to realise just how much trouble he was in. "A little birdie told my father that you arranged for a supply from another dealer because you couldn't pay us. Now you know the penalty for that don't you?" I turned to Anne. "I saw a shed out the back. Now I know this young fellow is good with his hands which means tools and some insulating or masking tape." I turned back to the young man. "I presume the shed is padlocked. Now I don't suppose you'd volunteer the key?"

"Get fucked!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk."

I had a second or two before the expected charge. 'Are you with me?' He slipped in and out of me so often and so quickly these days that I was never sure whether he was or wasn't.

'Of course little brother, do your worse.'

I waited for him to rush me. When he didn't I walked over to him, brushed aside the punches he tried to throw, picked him up by the collar of his shirt and the crotch of his pants and threw across the room against the far wall.

Don't suppose you feel like changing your mind?"

He pointed out to the kitchen as he waited to get his breath back. "On the breakfast bar."

Anne didn't hesitate, she grinned and walked straight out of the room while I walked over to the girl on the couch as I continued to look in his direction. "I suppose you getting another supply elsewhere is why the bitch is back." I turned to her. "Is it?" I grabbed her by the 'Jim Morrison' T-shirt she was wearing and pulled her up off the seat, ripping it as I did so. "You know you'd have done better to stay away from this prick because the trouble he's in really doesn't concern you, or at least didn't until now." I pulled the top off and without a bra her smallish tits were exposed to the warm night air. "Unfortunately your being here with him using the stuff makes you an accessory," I took a tit in each hand, "before, during and after the fact."

'Watch the boyfriend little brother he's about to charge again.'

I turned just in time to see him rush at me, stepped aside, punched him in the stomach and rabbit punched the back of his neck with all my brother's strength combined with my own and watched him drop to the floor unconscious.

Just at that point Anne chose to walk back into the room armed with screwdrivers, a roll of masking tape and best of all an electric drill with every kind of bit imaginable.

She put down the screwdrivers and the drill but kept hold of the masking tape as she pointed to a newspaper on a coffee table in front of the couch. "You want me to make sure nobody can hear them scream?"

I pointed to the young man. Start with him, and tape up his hands and feet while you're at it," I looked at the girl pointing to her skirt as I did so, "and don't worry about her," I added as I watched her remove her skirt leaving herself dressed in just thong panties, "she's only here for the drugs and the sex." I smiled as I turned to her briefly. "The drugs she aint gonna get, but the sex we can help with."

Five minutes later the man was taped hands and feet and gagged so tight any scream would sound so soft you wouldn't hear it outside the room let alone the house. A long extension lead was plugged into a power point in one corner of the room, into the lead was plugged the drill. The drill of course was in my hands and I had it pointed at the young fellows left eyeball while Anne held his head steady.

"Do you know what would happen if I drilled your eye out? Blink once for yes and twice for no." I waited several seconds until he finally blinked twice. "Well I do, blood and bits of eyeball will dirty my clothes and we don't want that," I looked up at Anne, "do we?"

She took the drill off me and pointed it at the girl who was sitting down again still wearing just her panties while I undressed down to my briefs. "What about you?" said Anne. "With all those different sized cocks and vibrators you've had up that dirty little cunt of yours I'll just bet you've never had anything that vibrates quite like this."

As soon as I was undressed I took the drill back, resumed my position at the side of the fellows head and pointed it at the same eye.

'Do it little brother we haven't much time to waste around here.'

I didn't even get a chance to make up my own mind, before I knew it my brother was forcing my hand driving the drill through the closed lid and into the eyeball which burst into several pieces. Through the agonising scream, the fear and the terror I was waiting for him to pass out, somehow he didn't.

I heard a sound like someone being sick, and then a crash. I looked across and saw the girl face down on the floor unconscious and laying in her own vomit.

'Don't worry about her little brother. As for the guy, he will pass out this time when you do his other eye. And don't make me help this time, though from the look on sweet little Annie's face I won't have to.'

She was leaning down taking a closer look, as bloodthirsty as ever. It appeared the more blood, the more guts the happier and hornier she was.

'Of course, why do you think I picked her. She took some finding mind you. But when I did and read deep into her subconscious I saw that psychologically she was perfect, that she craved sex and violence thanks to the treatment handed out to her by her parents and that, well, when they went hand in hand her juices would just... er... flow, literally.'

"Can I do it Winston, can I, can I?"

'May as well let her Winston seeing as she's so keen. And don't go crook at her afterwards it'll all be for the best in the long run.'

Anne undressed down to her underwear and held out her hands. I handed the drill over and watched proudly as, without a moments hesitation, she drilled into the other eye. But she didn't stop, no she kept going until she penetrated his brain and killed him.

"Oh wow, oh wow, OH FUCKING WOW!" She pointed the drill at the girl's left breast and nicked her nipple. "Only sex is better than that." She looked up at me. "What can I do to her?"

I grinned at Anne. "Use your imagination, just make it quick." I picked up the biggest of the screwdrivers, pointed it at the girl's stomach and pressed with all my weight and our — my brother and I that is — combined strength. "Sorry sweetheart," I said to the girl as she tried to scream, "rules is rules and you broke them."

"They sure did." Anne, found the longest bit, replaced the one already in the drill and pointed the bit into the girls right ear. "And now you gotta pay." She was in barely a quarter of an inch before the girl passed out and only an inch in when she died. "Well that's fucked you girl." She turned to me, her body and underwear stained with blood. "Now what about me?"

"No time Anne, all we've got time for is to shower, dress and clean up a little."

'That's my Winston, you certainly are learning. And the quicker you can clean up the better, there's a certain young lady waiting. Now I have to disappear for a while, just remember that if you get into trouble I will be back. But try to avoid it if you can something rather important has come up."


After dumping the stolen car and picking up the van we parked in Clarendon Street opposite where we were supposed to meet Meredith. Neither of us saw her at first until Anne pointed down a side street where, as seemed to be her lot in life, she was being monstered by a gang of punk kids. This time it was four.

"What's the matter," I offered as I approached them fearlessly. I was already capable of looking after myself before the visit of my brother, now with his particular brand of education I was even tougher, certainly tough enough to handle punks like these. "Is this the only way you can get laid? Seems to me all you cunts are the same, you hang around in gangs so you can get as a group what you can't get by yourselves."

"FUCK OFF!" yelled the bravest of them. "You'd better fuck off if you know what's good for you."

That from the one behind Meredith who was trying to get her panties off. He wore big boots with no socks, faded jeans and an AC/DC 'Back in Black' T-shirt.

The second one wore a pair of Nikes that looked so new it must have been stolen, ill-fitting blue dungarees and a matching work style check shirt. The third of them was similarly dressed while the forth just wore jeans and a check shirt.

"Dear oh dear, that is really no way to talk to someone who plans to give you a valuable lesson in good manners." Anne was watching me as I turned to Meredith. "Don't worry, these fuckheads won't be bothering you for much longer."

"Says fucking who! And who says we need lessons from a cunt like you?"

His mouth was as filthy as the rest of him. For a split second I faced Meredith who was starting to respond in positive fashion to what I'd said when thugs three and four tried to grab me.

I know Anne saw the first kick and the first punch, somehow though I doubt they even saw that much. But whatever they did or didn't feel they certainly felt it, especially in my favourite vulnerable spot, the testicles.

While I was so occupied, the first one, the one with the mouth, moved forward, that is until Anne pulled him by the hair in her direction. Then she made the mistake of trying to do the same as me. The punk was able to avoid Anne's futile attempts and punch her in the stomach before grabbing hold of her breasts as she bent forward slightly with the pain. To me it seemed like the spoils of victory because he kept hold of them while thug number two went behind her. That was his first mistake, his second was taking his eye off me.

'Hit him little brother, make it another rabbit punch to the back of the neck. I promise he'll stay down long enough not to be any trouble.'

'Well it's about time. Where the fuck have you been?'

'You know better than to ask that. Anyway, better late than never.'

When I hit the second guy he went down and stayed down just like Colin suggested he would. With thugs three and four still half sitting half lying on the footpath that left just the one with the mouth who was still holding onto Anne's breasts. I went to move forward but my brother was quick to stop me.

'Leave it Winston, I think you'll find Anne has learned a lot just from being around you. Watch how she handles this guy without any help.'

She appeared quite content to leave his hands where they were. Not necessarily because she liked what he was doing, but more — I think — because it left her hands free and his groin within easy reach. And that's exactly what she did, before he could blink she squeezed his family jewels in both hands as hard as she possibly could, which made him bend just far enough for her to grab his head and pull it onto her right knee which she brought up with as much force as she pulled his head down. Then as soon as he dropped to the ground Anne didn't waste any time jumping two feet into the air, at which point she pulled her feet underneath her and dropped both knees onto his head putting him to sleep immediately.

I walked over and took a slightly distressed Meredith in my arms while Anne joined me in taking a very quick look around. While thug one was unconscious and thugs three and four were wondering what the hell had happened, thug number two — back on his feet by this time — was making it quite clear he wanted to continue the fight. I was only thinking about dealing with him when my brother once again told me to leave it to Anne.

He took a swing, it missed by a long way, and Anne grabbed his fist in her left hand and jammed it up his back as hard as she could until she was close to breaking it. Then she pressed her other arm against his throat and smiled as she looked at Meredith while indicating the portable stereo on the ground. "Now I wonder whose that is?"

Meredith pointed at the young thug Anne had by the arm. "It's his."

That made Anne smile, she pulled his head back with her right hand until she was close enough to smell his breath, good or bad. "So it's yours is it?" Anne pulled his head back a little more, pushed his arm further up his back, took a cautious look around, saw no police around and realised anybody else was bound to have more important things to occupy their minds, at least for the moment.

"Fucking cunt!" He spat into her face and smiled through the pain.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. That really is no way to talk to my girlfriend." I looked at the ghetto blaster before turning back to the man Anne was still holding. "You really don't deserve one of these." I took a kick at it with my left shoe and dented one of the speakers. Then I turned to Meredith. "Pick it up and see if it bounces."

She did. "It doesn't," she announced as the attached speakers dropped off causing the front grill to come away from one of them and the central core of the stereo to lose several plastic pieces including the tape housing.

All this time I had a knife in my hand that I had brought with me from the van just in case I needed it. It was effectively preventing the other three from trying anything.

"Drop it again Meredith, maybe you dropped it at the wrong angle. Only this time turn it upside down and see if the CD compartment on top is any tougher than the rest of it. And don't worry about them," I pointed to the three who were stilled scared to move, "they won't bother you."

Once again all eyes, including Anne's, were fixed on Meredith as she did as asked. The CD player proved not to be very strong and came away as easily as the tape housing did.

Just as the stereo hit the ground I saw Anne turn her head to the side and look at the thug she was holding. "I don't like people who spit on me, and we don't like shitty little punks like you who pick on defenceless girls against their will."

He spat at her again. "Three hundred dollars that cost me you filthy little whore cunt, if you fucking arseholes come into South Melbourne again you're fucking dead!"

Anne glance down and like me saw thugs one, three and four were beginning to get to their feet. She looked in my direction.

'She's wondering if you need her help. Thinking that it wouldn't take much extra effort to break his arm which would give him plenty to worry about and leave her free to join you. But we know better than that don't we?'

'Yes we do.'

Anne watched me shake my head as an indication that she should just look.

"You're gonna pay for that you prick," said the fourth one, "come on you two let's get him."

He led the charge but, as with all of his type that we'd met so recently, he attacked with no science and I was able to duck his left and right easily without my brother's help. One kick to the stomach and a rabbit chop to the back of the neck and he was back where he started. That left the other two who both charged at the same time. In a split second a kick with the right and one with the left, this time with my brother's invaluable assistance, doubled them both over giving me the opportunity to grab both heads, smash them together and watch them slide slowly to the ground.

Anne joined Meredith in standing next to me as we enjoyed the sight of the four teenage hoodlums trying to come to terms with what had happened. The first one, thug number four, was back on his feet and looking like the Sylvester Stallone character Rocky Balboa from the original 'Rocky' movie while I felt like Apollo Creed beckoning him to come forward for more punishment. Unlike Rocky this boy ran as did thug number two, the one Anne had been holding, when she let him go. So too did the others as soon they managed to get to their feet.

Once things had settled down and the small crowd had dispersed Anne joined me in looking at Meredith who was standing there eyes wide open in disbelief. Maybe that was the one mistake we'd made when we gave her some clothes to wear. Her top was a tight fit, so tight in fact that her nipples were plainly visible through the thin material and the skirt was so short you could almost see her panties while she was standing still.

Meredith looked at me before turning to Anne, her mouth hung open in undisguised astonishment. It took a while but eventually she managed a few words. "Jesus, I can see how it wouldn't be good idea to upset you two. You know the pair of you make quite a team."

I took her hand and headed down the street and around the corner. "I think you need a drink, I know we do." I looked at Anne before turning my attention back to Meredith. "And it'll give us a chance to find out a little more about you."

I was heading for a coffee bar before my brother spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.