The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 15: Sunday March 6: Payback

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sunday March 6: Payback - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

'HEY LITTLE BROTHER! Morrie and Julie are about to wake up the two lovebirds.'

The vision appeared just in time for me to see 'the parents' standing on either side of the bed with a tray of food each.

"My but I think we've come at just the right time Morrie, the pair of them look as though they're in great need of this," said Julie as they each made a little space at the side of the bed to put their tray down before Morrie shook Anne gently by the shoulder.

"Wakey-wakey sleepyhead," said her 'father', "it's time for breakfast."

'You know what Winston, Bristoll thinks that because both he and Anne are naked under the covers she'll sit up circumspectly. I guess he's got quite a surprise coming.'

'I guess so.'

I watched Anne get straight out of bed revealing her nudity to all as she headed towards the ensuite. I watched with Bristoll as she walked in and watched again as she came back out.

What happened next didn't surprise me but it shocked the life out of Bristoll. Anne walked up to her 'father', put her arms around his neck, stretched herself full length body-to-body and kissed him good morning.

'He's thinking that it's not such an innocent kiss, especially between a father and his daughter, but just you watch this little brother.' I did and saw her do the same thing to her mother. 'There, isn't she just sensational, now there's nothing Bristoll can do except shrug it off as the enlightened attitudes of a remarkable family.'

Morrie Dixon pointed to the space next to Bristoll. "Now what about getting back into bed young lady and eating your breakfast. The quicker you do that then shower and dress, the quicker we'll be able to take this young man home and start the arrangements for our little holiday."

Bristoll watched her as she grabbed hold of the covers on her side. I saw the impish smile and guessed immediately what she was planning to do, unfortunately he saw it too late as she pulled the covers all the way back revealing that he was just as naked as Anne.

"There what do you think of that mum, you said you always admired a man with a good physique and they don't come much better than this do they."

"I think he has an admirable figure, one that he should be justifiably proud of, I can also see why you were so tired last night and in such dire need of a good breakfast this morning. So just make sure you eat this it'll help build up your strength." Julie Dixon watched Anne get back into bed and then she turned to Bristoll. "Same applies to you young man, you can't keep our daughter happy if you don't keep your," she grinned as she looked in the direction of his hardening penis, "your... er... strength up! Now sit up and take this tray."

I couldn't help but laugh at the speed with which Bristoll took the tray. It seemed he was more than happy to put it on his lap and cover his growing embarrassment. He watched Anne do the same as she turned to her 'father' who was leaning against the door frame with a huge grin on his face.

To his wife Julie, Morrie said, "come let's leave the kids to their breakfast." To Bristoll and Anne he said, "Remember we're running to a fairly strict timetable today, so after you've finished your breakfast there'll be enough time for you to shower and dress but no time for anything else okay?"

When they were gone Bristoll took one look at Anne and shrugged his shoulders in an incredulous manner. "Was that for real? I mean are your parents always so laid back about this sort of thing? I mean are they... ?"

"They're very down-to-earth about things Nathan. They enjoy having sex and aren't the least embarrassed about it. You know I walked in on them one day while they were fucking in the lounge room, I wasn't supposed to be home but the office had closed early for the day. Now they didn't panic, they simply asked if I'd make them a cuppa while they finished off. Ten minutes later they were seated in the kitchen with me, still naked and drinking coffee. If that and this morning suggests that they aren't embarrassed about the human body either, you're right. Of course with parents setting such an example it's hardly surprising that I think there's nothing wrong with it or sex either, all I do is behave with a little common sense. So instead of stopping me doing it they simply put me on the pill and told me that if I was going to continue to fuck my brains out that I should take precautions, hence the reason for the packet of condoms. You don't think they went out not knowing we were going to fuck do you?"

I could see Bristoll was speechless but I needed my brother to tell me what else he was feeling.

'He still has difficulty putting his thoughts into words little brother. You see his relationship with Anne has gone far beyond anything he could possibly have imagined. He thought he'd merely been in love with her fabulous figure and excited by the thought of sex with her, but it's more than that, he realises now that he really is in love with her. So instead of saying anything he'll simply tuck into his breakfast as a way of avoiding having to say anything.'

"And this is just the beginning Nathan," said Anne as she leant across and pecked him on the cheek. "I think before the next few weeks are over I might just have a few more surprises in store for you!"


Around an hour and a half later I was still lying on my bed watching a vision Colin was supplying for me. Morrie Dixon and Anne had just driven up to the Bristoll residence with Nathaniel who had taken the opportunity to tell the same story, though slightly abbreviated, to Morrie that he had previously related to Anne about his upbringing and the problems it had created.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.