The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 14: Saturday March 5: Susan and Nathaniel's Special Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Saturday March 5: Susan and Nathaniel's Special Day - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"Nathan what happened?" Anne was staring at his black eyes, at the two pieces of plaster on the bridge of his nose and at the cuts on his cheek that had been treated and bathed in an antiseptic similar to iodine.

I was lying in bed watching Anne meet Bristoll at the gym. She didn't have any prior knowledge of what had happened because my brother and I had thought it best not to warn her, which of course would make any reaction all the more believable.

"You remember saying what more can they do to me, remember me saying that there wasn't anything they, and especially my Uncle Trent could do? Well he didn't even know about today when he did this. No, this was just for being late home last night."

I saw her expression change visibly as the shock of what he'd told her registered. This time I didn't think she was acting, this time it looked like genuine concern.

'It is little brother it is, and for the moment it's useful, the more she cares the easier it'll be for her to play a convincing part tonight. But don't worry--' he was still answering my questions before I asked them '--nothing has really changed, she'll be her old self when she's around you and father and the rest of the gang.'

Before Anne could ask Bristoll a question he told her all about the one-sided fight of last night, told her about what his aunt had said and what she was planning today. "So you can see--" he finished "--that all things considered it's not that bad, I mean at least I'm out with Aunt Linda's permission."

Anne grabbed his bag, threw it on the back seat and tossed him the car keys. "You can drive, that is if we're still going up the coast. I mean maybe you don't feel like doing something like that, maybe you'd prefer to just spend the day at our place?"

"No way Susan, I think a long drive and a relaxing day on the beach is just what I need." He turned to her and grinned. "As long as breakfast is still available like you promised."

She moved closer until she was leaning against him and resting her head on his left shoulder, then she kissed him carefully on the cheek. "Of course it is, after all I have to build up your strength don't I?" She rubbed high up on the inside of his thigh, close to and for a split second grazing against his groin. "I mean you just never know what could happen do you?"


Two hours later they were well on their way. It was eight-o-clock, the sun was starting to have an effect and Bristoll was still driving my father's car.

Anne took his hand, turned side-on to face him a determined expression on her face. "Are you going to tell me now Nathan, I think you owe me that much, and I know my parents would like to understand a little better what it is between you and your aunt and uncle. At least why they would do this to you, she pointed to his nose, his eyes, and his cheeks. "So come on Nathan," she grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently, "how about it?"

'He's thinking for a second little brother, or at least he's making it look as though he is because there's not much doubt that he intends to tell the whole depressing, sorry tale. You see Anne's been like a breath of fresh air in his life and he's going to do everything in his power to keep her. If that means telling her most of his life story then so be it.'

"Okay I will." Bristoll's eyes never left the road, despite the attention Anne was paying him his concentration was unwavering. "But you'll have to promise not to make any judgements until I finish the whole story, okay?"

Anne nodded her head and settled back waiting for Bristoll to begin.

I listened with some interest myself as he told her that life with his parents was similar to life with his aunt and uncle only a lot worse, with the single exception perhaps of the beatings. He told how mixing with girls was forbidden, that that was the one reason he was sent to a boys school and why he was barred from going to the yearly school dance that was their only chance to mix socially with a nearby girls school.

"But why not? I mean the girls would have been well chaperoned wouldn't they? I mean what could happen at such a large organised gathering?"

"Sex of course! I mean it didn't matter how slight the risk it was still a chance they weren't prepared to take. After all girls are the opposite sex and according to my parents were the main cause of the problems we're having these days. I guess my parents didn't understand the problems associated with that sort of reasoning, that such restrictions could only succeed in making any red-blooded young boy curious, and of course I was no exception."

"Sure thing, but what did you do about it?" She thought for a second before she put her hand loosely on his shoulder. "You know you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to or if it gets too embarrassing."

"It is and most of the time I'd be too scared to, but you're special and deserve to hear the whole story so that you can make up your own mind about me." He took her hand in his as they got closer and closer to the coast. "I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about and with parents like mine their was only one way to accomplish that."

"Magazines!" It wasn't a question it was a statement of fact.

"Of course! And naturally they affected me, although maybe confused is a better word. You just have to see it from my point of view, kids in the schoolyard talking about sex as though it was the most natural thing in the world, teachers saying that curiosity is perfectly normal at any age let alone in a teenage boy. Mix that up with my parent's Victorian attitude and you create one totally confused young boy. Still there was one thing I wasn't confused about back then, and that was the tingly feelings, the sensations I felt that I hadn't experienced before. I knew what to do instinctively, I guess that much hasn't changed since Adam was a boy."

"Nothing wrong with that surely, I mean isn't it supposed to be a perfectly natural reaction? Unless of course they didn't understand, and they wouldn't know would they unless of course--" she turned side-on to look at him "--they found out somehow."

Bristoll sat straight up, both hands on the wheel and concentrated on his driving for a while. Anne playing her role to perfection just sat there and waited for the response. She seemed to know how somebody like Susan would respond and acted accordingly patting his knee gently almost chastely, as she waited.

'He's just thinking about his response Winston, thinking about what to say because he really is at the heart of the story now. I'd tell you what he's going to say but I think it's better if you just listen.'

So I did as Bristoll continued rather hesitantly.

"In all my life neither of my parents had ever walked in on me while I was in the bathroom until that first time I took a magazine in there and began to... began to... well you know."

"Try masturbate. Or of course there ARE the cruder terms like wanking, pulling yourself and tossing off. There's even the expression shaking hands with your best friend. They are just words Nathan, words that describe a natural act of relief. A boyfriend of mine once referred to it as a 'hand shandy'. Some people say it's having sex with Mrs. Palm and her five daughters. In sex-ed they refer to it as sex without a partner, they taught that with young people it was the more responsible less harmful thing to do. But I gather from where this conversation is heading that your parents didn't approve?"

Bristoll slowed down as he reached Nepean Highway Frankston. "That's putting it mildly, I mean mum went off the planet, she was certifiable and so was dad when she told him. But he did more than scream like my mother, by the time he'd finished with me I was barely able to walk let alone sit down. I mean there's no way any son of his was going to do something that disgusting and get away with it. I mean he'd been brought up believing that REAL MEN didn't do 'that sort of thing!'.

"After that they figured that the best way to keep me out of trouble and my hand off my... off my penis was to keep me busy. That's when I started to get the chores about the place, 'after' I finished my homework of course.

"They began to check my bag every time I walked into the house, began to check my wardrobe and dresser, in fact anywhere in my room they thought I could hide anything. So I did what any self-respecting teenage boy with a full set of hormones and a natural curiosity about girls would do, I found a way around the problem.

"One of my best subjects at school was carpentry and it didn't take much work when I was alone one Saturday afternoon to create a false bottom in my wardrobe leaving space enough for five little magazines at any one time." He smiled at the recollection. "I used to exchange them from a collection the school janitor used to keep in his basement office/storeroom.

"You know--" he took her hand as they headed for the beach "--they didn't even realise anything when I began to wear my jacket so that I could hide the magazines under my shirt and secure them with the belt of my school trousers. And seeing it was a matter of course for them to take my bag while I changed out of my uniform it was a simple matter for me to hide the magazines. Taking them back of course was easy, I mean if I didn't bring anything into the house what was the point in checking my bag on the way out."

Then Bristoll suddenly stopped. 'What's happening now, what's he thinking about?'

'Nothing little brother, part of him is searching for the turn off to the beach and part of him is too scared to discuss what's next up in the story. He won't tell it now because he's got too much on his mind but it'll happen Anne will make sure of that.'

After he parked the car I watched as Anne put her hand on his shoulder and stopped him from leaving as she confirmed what my brother had just said. "That's not all though is it Nathan?" She took her hand off his shoulder, reached across, allowed her hand to brush against his chest and opened the door before grinning mischievously. "But you can tell me later tonight, promise?"

"As long as you promise not to judge me too harshly without hearing the full story. 'Do you'?"

Anne looked at him with something approaching genuine warmth as she got out of the car. "Of course," she said as she shut the door. "I think you'll find that now that I've got to know you a little better things may change a little between us. Now come on are we going swimming or not?"


The rest of the day was filled with harmless fun and gave me the opportunity to spend time with Connie and my father in a lazy threesome out by the pool before they had to leave to be replace by Anne's 'parents'.

"Bloody strange carry on if you ask me. Are you sure you want us to behave like that tonight and tomorrow morning. Don't seem right for Anne, I mean friends and family is one thing but this bloke, surely that's... ?"

"Part of the plan Morrie, I know it seems like double standards now, but it really is important that you and Julie continue to play your parts. Can you do that?"

"Of course. And don't worry we won't let you down will we Jules?"

I watched as she took her husband's hand and mine. "No." She winked at me then. "You know my husband comes to all these orgies and has sex with all these women, including and especially Anne and Connie, but I'm a bit of a dark horse myself you know. So when it comes to that business with breakfast in bed tomorrow morning I won't let you down, and that's a promise. Well," she shrugged her shoulders, "they should be back any minute now and I think we'd better be there to give out the good and bad news. Before we go is their any message for your father?"

"No, he knows to wait for a phone call before he comes home and there really is nothing else for him to do."

I watched them walk out of my bedroom and waited for my brother while I poured a drink from the bottle of whisky I felt was necessary to help me get through the night.

'I hope you don't plan to finish the bottle, I mean you might get paralytic drunk and I don't want to have to forcibly control you.'

'Trust me I'm only having enough to dull the pain!'

I lay back against the headboard, closed my eyes and waited for the vision to appear. I didn't have to wait long.

Bristoll parked the car and followed Anne into the house where Julie Dixon was waiting with our planned surprise. "We're going away for a week children." Her use of children was in the nicest possible way. "She turned to Anne. "I've made the arrangements at the office darling." She smiled sympathetically when Bristoll couldn't hide his disappointment. "Nathan dear, I really am sorry, but it will only be for a week. You see there's always been the possibility this could happen, but we didn't sort of mention it because — well it didn't seem likely. But it has, and as a sort of a way of making it up to both of you, Morrie and I are going out and we won't be coming home until very late, give the pair of you a chance for a romantic evening alone. You'll find a chicken casserole in the fridge and two bottles of wine in the pantry. Feel free to help yourself."

"Sorry son." Morrie Dixon was standing next to his wife. "That's why we've arranged to be out tonight. Not just to give you kids a chance to be alone but because we'll have to spend most of tomorrow preparing for the week away," he punched Bristoll in a friendly almost conspiratorial fashion on his arm, "so make the most of it young fellow."

Bristoll looked devastated and I watched as Anne sat down on the couch next to him and held his hand. "Don't be too upset Nathan, I'm gonna miss you too. And it is only for a week."

She turned to face him, pushed him back against the couch and kissed him as she forced her breasts firmly into his chest. He was nervous, that much was clear by the way he held his hands loosely on her shoulders and upper back. Somehow Anne seemed to sense it and refuse to let him go as she pushed herself against him, held the kiss for a long time and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

I wanted to race out there, pull Anne away and punch Bristoll continuously until he was unconscious. I was ropeable already and they'd hardly started.

'A fat lot of good that would do Winston, now when are you going to learn that it's all in a good cause, that it's all a necessary part of the plan.'

'You're telling me that it's necessary for me to lie here and watch the two of them fuck each other's brains out? I suppose that now you're going to tell me that without them doing this the plan won't work?'

'How right you are little brother, how right you are.'


It was almost eight-thirty by the time they'd finished the casserole, one of the bottles of wine and had rinsed and stacked the dishes in the dishwasher. They were settled in the lounge with the second bottle of wine, Anne was laying on the couch with her head in Bristoll's lap and they were listening to some delightful Diana Krall jazz as she placed her hand gently on his thigh and pushed herself up searching out his lips.

Realising her intention he met her halfway and held her steady with an arm around her shoulder while Anne took his other hand and placed it exactly where she wanted it. On her breast!

'Oh here we go, I hope you're fucking enjoying this!'

'Come on little brother it's like I said before, really! You know it has to be this way, you know where this has to lead. As far as Bristoll's concerned he knows what she's capable of, and don't forget, he's seen her in action. More importantly keep reminding yourself that Anne's just playing a part. Pretend she's in the movies if you like but just remember one thing, this bastard might be in love with her but his emotions are playing tricks on him, tricks that we'll be able to exploit later.'

I was momentarily encouraged as Bristoll moved his hand off Anne's breast but it couldn't last as she moved it right back again and held it there as he tried to remove it for a second time.

"Nathan please, leave your hand where it is. Don't you realise that it excites me to have you playing with my tittie."

He shook his head a little gingerly, his lack of expertise with the female sex quite apparent the way he was unnerved by her down-to-earth language and total control of the situation.

"Well it does, now leave it there while I change to a position that'll be better for both of us."

The command in her voice begged no argument and forced Bristoll to obey.

"That's better Nathan, now it's time we got to know each other a little better, I mean how long have we been together, three weeks?"

Bristoll nodded his head in the few seconds he was allowed before Anne faced him and knelt astride his lap. She placed her right hand on his groin and with the palm started gently rubbing it against his cock which began responding noticeably as it began to enjoy the attention.

'Bristoll is in unfamiliar territory now Winston, he wants to slip his right hand inside of her blouse. From there he thinks he could maybe slide his hand inside her bikini top and play with her nipple. But that's just the start, he wants to do so many things that would leave him with enough memories to hold him over six lonely days and nights. You see he's already worried about slipping up while Susan, sorry Anne, is away on her 'weeks holiday'.'

I continued to watch with some degree of jealousy when Anne started undoing the button and zipper of his trousers, I could see the outline of his erection growing by the second at the mere touch of her hand on the outside of his underpants.

"They won't bite if you put your hand inside Nathan," Anne said, "but if it'll help you make up your mind I'll take it off." Anne removed her hands from Bristoll's underwear long enough to sit up and pull the blouse over her head. "The catches are at the back, if you reach around behind me you'll find three of them. When you've undone them you can slip my bikini top off. Then there'll be no misunderstanding about where to put your hands."

I'd watched the guys at the night club strip Anne naked and touch her intimately all over and, just like at the orgies, it hadn't really affected me. But this! 'I know what I'd like to do with MY fucking hands!' Fortunately I was in sufficient control not to yell out but I was still tempted to go out there and kill the bastard right now.

'Don't even think about Winston. I haven't come this far, haven't been lucky enough to be in this position to have it ruined with one impetuous act by an idiot like you. Now just settle back and watch otherwise I'll have to use force and you don't want that. DO YOU!'

The voice had a deeper, more frightening tone than I ever remembered. I took a deep breath and watched as Bristoll removed Anne's bikini top.

"Oh my, they're... This is just so much more than I..." His eyes were glued to Anne's naked breasts as he held his hands close. "God they're really beautiful Susan, really beautiful. C-can... can I t-touch them?"

"Why do you think I wanted you to take my top off." Anne spread the thumb and index finger of each hand apart, held them underneath each breast and pushed them up and out. "Because I want you to touch them, because I want you to run your hands on my tits, feel you squeezing them gently. Because I want you to run your thumbs over my nipples. Do you see how erect they are?" He nodded. "Well, take one between your thumb and index finger and squeeze it gently."

He did more than that, he cupped a breast in each hand and pinched both nipples between his thumb and index finger as requested.

"You see," she said smiling and pushing them into his clutching hands, "when my nipples are erect like this it means I'm turned on, just like when you've got a hard-on." She patted his erection through his briefs.

'You know Fred I'd quite forgotten what it's like for somebody being with girl for the first time. He wants to kiss her breasts, wants to touch her nipples with his tongue but he hasn't really got the confidence to do that. I mean heavens above if the time isn't right now when is it? Gee you know this really is kind of fun.'

'You speak for yourself, it's not your grubby paws on Anne's tits.'

I watched Anne move her hands back to his trousers and with some subtle persuasion pull them over his hips. Then I watched with some concern as she pulled his underwear down below his balls, took his rock hard penis in her hand and began to gently stroke it as she resumed kissing him.

"Uhhmmm, you're so big!" She ran her tongue hungrily over both lips as she began to gently masturbate him.

Did she really think he was that big. To me he seemed fairly average as far as size was concerned. And besides wasn't it true that it was quality not quantity that counted.

'Right on both counts little brother, he is average when it comes to size, or at least he is when it comes to someone with equipment like yours. And there will never be a problem about the quality of your love-making while I'm around. As for whether Anne really thinks he's big, no she doesn't, but what did you honestly expect her to say. I mean she is stroking his ego as well as his penis.

'I will tell you something though. There's a little shiver of excitement racing through his whole body while Anne touches him that's creating sensations he's never felt before. To Bristoll the electricity generated from the touch of their tongues during that last kiss was unbelievable.'

'If you don't mind I'll just take your word for it.' My frustration grew as they broke from the kiss and Bristoll moved his mouth down to her left breast and circled her nipple with his tongue before taking it between his lips and gripping it gently in his teeth. 'Huh! I'm fucking glad you think this is fun, I mean watching this cunt do this is mental cruelty of the worst kind.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.