The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 11B: Friday February 11: Part Two

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11B: Friday February 11: Part Two - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

"What... what are you going to do with me?" We were back in the van and not unnaturally the girl was still a little uncertain about us. She slumped back in her seat and looked to the left and right at each of us in turn. "I mean that was horrible what happened in there. How can you... ?"

"How can we do what we did? Believe it or not it's easy, some people just don't deserve to live. Do you know what they were going to do to you?"

"Rape me. Have a little fun at my expense maybe. But was it worth killing all of them?"

'Her name's Karen Marshall, Winston.'

"LISTEN! This is twenty first century Melbourne not some sugar and spice and all things nice fantasy-fucking-land. This is an area where gangs rule, where drugs, booze and girls are the currency needed for survival, so let me ask you a question Miss Karen Marshall. Considering this area has a reputation the equal of the some of the worst areas of Melbourne and considering the reputations these gangs have do you really think they would have let you go? There's been an established routine in place for a number of years now for a girl to be kept for fucking before being disposed of when she's past her used by date."

I looked at Anne, she was finding it mildly amusing that someone else was being subjected to my 'peculiar talents', then I looked back at Karen who was more in shock than ever.

She began to say something but I stopped her. "Don't ask, just accept that I know. Accept that you're parents in Ringwood are worried sick about you and that we'll be taking you home to Wellford Road tonight when we're finished which will be time enough anyway because your parents are going to wait until the morning to ring the police."

Naturally she couldn't help but ask. "How did you know my name, where I live? My parents, how could you possibly... I don't know you or her." She pointed at Anne as I began to drive off. "I guess though I should really be thanking the two of you but I don't know how. You saved my life but you killed three people to do it. I don't know if I can ever forget that."

"You have to Karen don't you see, because if you can't forget how can we ever... ?"

'Pull over Fred, all problems should be this easy. You see she really does want to forget and that's all the help I need. When you stop put your hands on her shoulders.'

When I pulled over and leant across Karen began to panic until Anne cuddled her gently and began to whisper in her ear that we meant no harm. Then she looked at me. "You're really not going to hurt me?"

"Karen--" I said as I gripped her shoulders at Colin's request "--we don't go out of our way to look for trouble but when we find it we don't turn our back on it either. And we only hurt the villains not the victims, so I guarantee the last thing we intend to do is to hurt you." I held onto her for a few more seconds, looked at Anne and after a prompt from my brother chose that moment to ask the girl a question. "Tell me now Karen what was the last thing you remember about tonight?"

"Being rescued by you two from outside a hotel. I seem to remember telling you my address and you promising to take me home."

"Is that all you remember?"

"Of course, well nothing else happened did it?"

"No. But you'll have to wait before we take you home. We have one more small errand to run and you're going to have to sit in the van while we do what we have to do."

Anne looked at me, I knew she wanted to say something but she didn't, clearly she had the good sense to wait until later.


The plan for the rest of the evening was simple, we, Anne and I, were going to time our arrival with the televising of the last race at Moonee Valley trots on Foxtel's racing channel. Anne was going to go in and do her best to upset her father and make him want to have sex with her. I was then going to shinny up a drainpipe at the back, enter through her bedroom window and between the two of us we were going to kill her parents, after making them suffer first, naturally.

Anne was certainly dressed for the part, without the tracksuits and the other gear she was an absolute stunner. Her sheer crop-top was a size too small and exposed most of her waist while revealing she was wearing no bra. Her skirt clung tightly to her hips and stopped just short of exposing her thong panties when she was standing straight. When she bent forward even slightly her heart-shaped arse came into full view. It was like offering a bitch to a dog in heat.

I parked in a small street around the corner at the back of a clubhouse belonging to the local football team. It was of course a spot suggested by Colin because it was quiet, protected and easily accessible.

'I'll tell you when its time for Anne to go Fred, in the meantime just wait.'

And we did, some ten minutes until finally my brother said it was time.

I looked at Anne and nodded my head. "Don't ask why but if you go now nobody will see you enter your parents house."

Karen watched Anne get out of the van and stayed staring straight ahead as though in a trance.

I watched as Anne walked around to my open window. "Now don't forget, when you walk indoors take notice of how things are. I think you should be able to judge that pretty well by now. If you're certain your parents are going to punish you the way you told me then you've got to make sure you're able to get to your room and open the window."

"But they're on the first floor, how are you going to... ?" She took one look at me and grinned rather sheepishly. "Sorry, I guess I'm still having trouble getting used to you." She pointed to Karen. "What about her?"

"Trust me darling she won't remember a thing other than what she's already told us." I leant out and kissed her full on the lips. "I love you. Now go, the window of opportunity is getting smaller all the time, and the quicker this is over the better." She went to walk away until I grabbed her hand. "I know I told you that you wouldn't be seen but check the windows nearby for open curtains, look for people in the street, traffic, things like that okay?"

She nodded her head nervously, I kissed her again and this time she did go.

'Oh that was cute little brother, real cute, but good. Now settle back and watch what happens. you know, in the usual way.'

I closed my eyes and immediately saw Anne turning the corner and heading for home for what would be the last time.

'She's worried little brother, worried that everything won't go as planned, worried about the possibility that he could be too far gone to be capable or even care.' She had reached her street now and was just about to turn into it. 'Now she's worried in case he went out in search of some sex like he has on other Saturday nights.

'You know little brother this is going to be really good because she truly does want her parents dead. She's only thinking up these reasons because she's scared something will happen to prevent it from really happening, but we know nothing will prevent it don't we?' I answered with a positive thought. 'I tell you she has some imagination Winston. Now she has her mother at bingo, her father the worse for a belly full of beer, the door locked and herself locked out because she doesn't have a key.' Anne was halfway home now. 'She doesn't have to worry though, the door is unlocked. Now though she's panicking to the extent that she's almost convinced herself she should come back to the van.' I sat bolt upright as soon as my brother told me that. 'Oh don't panic Fred, she won't. In fact once she gets over her nerves things will be fine, you'll see.'

Finally she reached the driveway of the flats, looked up and saw that there were lights on in her parents flat. Suddenly an evil grin spread across her face. It was cold, calculating and was filled with the sort of loathing reserved only for people like her parents.

'Now we're cooking little brother.'

Anne walked up the stairs, went to the front door and hesitated before opening it.

'Did anybody see her, does anybody know she's here?'

'Of course they didn't, of course they don't, I never make mistakes.'

I turned my attention back to Anne. She had walked inside and stood in the lounge doorway facing into the room. Her father was sitting in exactly the same spot I'd seen him before, and he was dressed in similar fashion. Beer-stained singlet and boxer shorts.

He stood up and walked over to her. "Hey the bitch is back," he yelled over his shoulder as he slapped her several times around the face. "Who says you belong any more, who said this is your home. You're too busy fucking that fat piece of shit, too busy fucking any cock you can get into that slut cunt of yours to worry about us here not knowing whether you're dead or alive."

"That'll be the fucking day," murmured Anne to herself as she waited to see what her father did. "I was only ever good for one thing."

So far so good, she was playing her part well. Then suddenly he hit her so hard that it seemed to me that they must have heard the single cracking sound of his hand slapping her cheek in the flats on either side.

'Don't worry Fred nobody heard any noise and nobody will.'

"Then why the fuck did you bother coming back?" Yelled her father. "Must be plenty of men around willing to take in a cock hungry little cunt like you!"

"I walked out because I didn't want to spend all my life fucking his friends and the rest of the time parading around his house half-naked." She indicated her current dress making sure he could see how visible her breasts were through her tank-top and how easily people could see her panties under her micro-mini. "And with no money I really needed somewhere to sleep, and I guess if sex with you is the price I gotta pay then I don't have any choice do I?"

"Well I got news for you, you ain't fucking sleeping here no more. He grabbed her by her tank-top and went to yank her inside. "But seeing as you're here I will throw you a fuck just for old times sake," he said as he pulled her in the direction of the lounge room.

"Fucking cunt! I knew I shouldn't have come." She stopped short of going in. "You don't mind if I take a piss first, unless of course you want me to leave a puddle on the floor while you try to stick that excuse for a cock up me!"

She sounded angry and that was good because we needed her father to be angry. It took one look at his expression to know that it was working.

Anne copped another crack around the face for her last remark, it was the hardest one yet. "I can see we're going to have to teach you some manners bitch. All right go to the bathroom, but don't forget we'll be waiting for you."

'Time for you to get into your gear little brother just in case. When you're ready, go straight away and run, head straight for the back of the flats. You won't be seen either and you should be there just as Anne returns from taking a piss.' I glanced quickly at Karen. 'Don't worry about her--' said my brother '--she won't be going anywhere.'

I waited for my brother to enter my body, jumped out of the van, dressed in my gear, grabbed some stuff I thought necessary out of the bag and ran around the corner into Oakley Court and headed straight for the back of the flats. I found the drainpipe and didn't even consider the possibility that I wouldn't normally be able to climb it, with my brother's help it was easy. Then I located the open window, stretched across, put my foot on the sill, grabbed the nearest upright of the window frame and with more agility than I would ever have had without my brother's help pulled myself inside.

'So nice of you to recognise my abilities, now listen.'

"Haven't you got your clothes off yet you disobedient little slut!"

'He said that to Anne, now he's speaking to her mother. Close your eyes and sit on Anne's old bed, you can afford to look and listen for a little while and allow what they do to her to make you hate them even more, if that's at all possible.'

"Looks like the little cunt needs persuading. I think you'd better make sure the slut understands exactly, so come on ya fat bitch make sure the cunt understands!"

I watched Marilyn Bingham take two steps towards her, grab her tank-top at the neckline and yank hard. The top gave way, but not before it left behind two distinct purple lines where the straps had been.

Anne looked at her mother and screamed, partly from a conscious attempt to worsen the situation and partly out of what was plainly very real pain. "You lousy rotten fucking bitch! That hurt!"

She barely had time to put each hand on its opposite shoulder in an attempt to ease the pain and to cover her breasts when she received several more stinging slaps around the face for her trouble.

"Bitch is it. Your father and I both know who the bitch is. And there's no need to cover them up, how's your father gonna get his hands on your tits if you cover them up." Her mother walked up and pulled her arms down by her side before marching her over to within a foot of where he was seated. "And your father's right about you being a slut. God it's no wonder he wants to fuck you all the time the way you dress."

Anne looked at her mother. "I thought I said that I was... Oh what's the fucking use."

Marilyn Bingham undid the button on her daughter's skirt, slid the zipper down and allowed the skirt to drop to the floor revealing a brief and very sexy pair of thong panties which she was just about to pull down when she suddenly stopped.

"What's the matter you fat old cunt." Anne put her hands to the waistband of her panties. "Is it dad's turn to take these off?" She made a loud lowing sound. "Come on you fat old cow don't stop now, after all he can't fuck me through these now can he?"

Her mother pulled Anne's hands away and gave her yet another stinging slap with the flat of her hand for her trouble, this time on her bottom. "Just you stand there you ungrateful bitch I'm going to read something out to you." She walked over to the unit and pulled out a Collins English Dictionary. I watched along with Anne as she searched for a word. Then I saw a smile cross her face. "Here it is, the definition of the word slut: 'A slovenly, dirty woman; slattern. A woman of loose morals. A prostitute. A bold, brazen woman. A female dog'." She laughed derisively, closed the book and walked back to the wall-unit where she replaced the book before walking back to Anne. "I should think all of those descriptions adequately describe you, even the female dog part." She turned to Anne's father. "What do you think Paul?"

"I think you're right, I think she probably has been fucked by a dog. Now I think it's about time the slut was punished." He turned to Anne and pointed to her underwear. "So how about getting rid of those and putting yourself across my knee."

Anne did absolutely nothing, instead she just stood there hands placed defiantly on her hips and told them to go get fucked while she poked her tongue out at the pair of them, succeeding in her intention of making them madder than ever.

Her mother was quick to respond giving her two more stinging slaps around the face. Anne put her hand up to her face, she was careful this time not to cover her breasts this time as she rubbed her cheeks trying to ease the obvious pain she was feeling. She didn't get to do it for long though as another vicious slap on her backside from her mother followed the actions of her father ripping her panties from her body. "Now perhaps you'll do as you're told and lie over your father's knee."

I saw Anne sneak a peak at her watch as she positioned herself over her father's knee, I guessed that she was expecting me to arrive any minute now.

'Not yet Fred.' I'd only been thinking about it abstractly and already my brother was answering my thoughts. 'The timing's almost perfect and even though you can see a frown on her face be sure that she I smiling inside.'

'How far do I have to let this go? I mean just how many slaps around the face, how spanks on her arse is she going to endure?'

'Not for much longer little brother. And there won't be too many more slaps.'

I saw Anne's breasts push into her father's bare left thigh as she reached to touch the floor with her hand. He finished off his beer in one continuous swallow and followed it with one of his earth-shattering belches. Then his hand began rubbing gently across his daughter's naked bottom.

I followed Anne's gaze as she looked towards her mother standing in the doorway with a look of casual indifference. Anne held her mother's gaze as silent tears began to stream from her eyes. She could cry at will I knew. It was like she told me in bed one night, she'd done so much crying in the privacy of her own bedroom that it was second nature to her, a defence she'd learned to try and get some sympathy, which, naturally, didn't happen. Tonight of course it was the perfect way to keep her mother's attention as she continued to stand and watch without any outward sign of concern.

Then it happened, so suddenly I didn't expect it, neither did Anne. The rubbing turned to vicious slaps in a split-second as the bastard hit her with all of the force he could muster. And he didn't stop at ten or twelve like he did in the original vision, this time he just kept on trying to extract a cry of pain as he tried to make each successive slap harder than the one before.

Finally he pushed her off his lap and onto the floor. "Stubborn fucking slut! But you'll cry, don't you worry about that. Now get me another beer while your mother gets me something that will really hurt."

Anne went to put on some clothes but her father was quick to stop her. "Don't waste your fucking time, just get the beer."

I followed Anne as she walked gingerly to the kitchen. And she walked back into the lounge room just in time to see her mother hand a table tennis bat to her father. It was an old one, the original rubber padding had disappeared long ago and all that was left was the wooden centre.

"Took long enough, what were you? Ah what the fuck, don't matter anyway. It just gives me another excuse to punish your adorable arse some more. DON'T IT!" he screamed as he got up and pointed to the arm of the chair.

He didn't say anything, I guess he figured Anne knew well enough what to do.

If Anne was true to the plan we'd laid down then she wouldn't do it voluntarily. She would make him mad, upset him enough to make him lose all reason. And that's exactly what she did.

She looked down at herself and then looked at the bulge in her father's boxer shorts. "I came home because I had nowhere else to go, because despite everything you're still family." She allowed a tear to escape. "I guess I was even prepared to spread my legs and let you fuck me for the chance of a good nights sleep, but most of all I was hoping that things might have changed. Fat chance!" She spat in her father's face and I wanted to cheer. "Well fucking screw you! Yeah that's it, screw you, you fucking degenerate piece of shit. You want to talk about words."

She tried to reach her clothes but they wouldn't let her. Instead they both forced her over the arm of the chair, at which point her mother's two hands and one of her fathers held her down while his other hand inflicted blow after blow on her already tender and very sore bottom with the paddle. He hit her savagely with all of the strength in his huge body but still he failed to make her scream out.

Finally he gave up and released his erect penis. "YOU SPIT IN MY FACE AND THEN YOU SAY SCREW ME!" he screamed as he forced his cock all the way up his daughter's vagina. "Does that hurt?" Anne didn't answer even though it must have. "Well we'll just see who gets screwed."

Anne turned her head as best she could in an attempt to look at her mother as she tried to feign disinterest in the way her own father was fucking her. "Degenerate is quite a word. Do you know what it means?" she asked emphasising each word individually as she spoke slowly and clearly while her father continued to pound his cock in and out of her vagina. She didn't wait for an answer. "Some of the meanings describe my bastard of a father perfectly. Try these for size: 'Having fallen or descended to low mental or moral qualities. A morally degraded person. A person exhibiting sexually deviant behaviour. To fall below a normal or desirable state, especially mentally or morally. To decline or go down in quality'. There were several more descriptions that could have applied to both of you but those were the ones that stuck in my mind especially where he's concerned. I mean I think most people would class fucking your own daughter as deviant behaviour don't you?"

"Who the hell turned you into a walking fucking dictionary?"

'Yeah I'd like to know the answer to that one Colin. I mean it was as if she was reading it from a book and I know she's not that clever.'

'Just call it one of those things, I simply gave her a push in the right direction when she was searching for a way to describe her father earlier today. All she had to do was read the dictionary, after that I simply helped her remember, no great drama really.'

Suddenly the vision disappeared. 'What happened, is it time to go?'

'Yes Anne's moving around, making them hold her down while her father continues to have sex with her. Her actions are meant to turn her father on more, make him lose any sense of what's going on around him. To that extent she's succeeding very well, now go!'

I walked to the lounge just in time to hear Anne's father.

"Hey Marilyn just look at her. She's just pretending to fight because she wants to turn me on. You know I reckon she's loving it. I reckon it just proves that she's the randy slut we've always thought she was."

I didn't give Anne's mother a chance to respond. I moved, grabbed her and pulled her to the floor. From there I pressed a knee to her throat and a knife to the junction of her thighs. She screamed immediately and loudly, until a slap around the face stopped her.

"Who the... what do you want?"

"Blood! Ha, ha, ha, ha!" I tried to make the laugh sound evil, which wasn't real hard considering I was angrier than ever about the way Anne's parents were treating her. "Especially his." I pointed to Anne's father. "You know you really are stupid if you believe what you just said, now get off her you big fat fuck or I might just let this knife slip all the way from your wife's cunt to her belly-button."

Anne and her father both looked, Anne with a broad grin and her father with a look of complete astonishment that seemed not to take in what was happening. Unbelievable as it was Paul Bingham was so involved in doing it to his daughter that he was unable to discern the full extent of what was going on. It didn't take me long to convince him as I used a vicious short right to knock his wife out and then masking tape to cover her mouth."

"You know why I'm doing this you big fat prick, why I'm taping her mouth up?"

"I don't know how the hell you got in though I suspect my daughter had something to do with it, but if it's money you want then you're out of luck, we ain't got none."

I just looked and laughed as I watched him pull his slowly deflating erection out of Anne's vagina and yank up his boxer shorts as Anne raced to my side. "If you believe that she walked out because of the way she's been treated then you've got even less of a brain than I gave you credit for. She's been having the time of her life, never enjoyed herself more. So I'm here to make sure you don't inflict yourself on Anne or any other girl any more, and I'm going to make you suffer you perverted prick. Of course I might do it by killing you." I pointed the knife in his direction. "Then of course we might let you live, might just cut your dick off and feed it to the birds after we've carved a message on your chest telling everyone what sort of a man you are."

Anne tapped me on the shoulder. "I think I like the second idea, except maybe the bit about letting the prick live." She moved closer and held her right breast up for me and sighed as I pushed my tongue out and gently circled the erect nipple. "Let's do all that to him and when we're finished kill him anyway."

'Uuhhmm! Oh I like that little brother, she sure gets turned on when things get violent doesn't she? But you'd better forget about carving things like that on his chest Fred. But I do think you should use one of my other ideas on him, after all they do have an electric chip fryer that still has cooking oil in it.'

It happened almost too suddenly. "Well fuck you then!" said Anne's father as he launched himself. And would've just about succeeded if my brother hadn't help me react quickly.

I dropped the knife, took a fair handful of his genitals in one hand, grabbed his throat with the other, stopped him dead in his tracks, lifted him high above my head and with a quick twist as I brought him down slammed him on my knee so hard I swear I could hear his back break. "Now that was a very, very silly thing to do." I took off my balaclava. "I mean I thought you would have learnt from the time I picked Anne up."

I allowed Anne's father to slide to the floor as I stood and looked down at him lying there flat on his back with his legs spread, gasping for breath and struggling to move. Then I swung my foot back and kicked him as hard as I could in the testicles three times forcing him to close his legs and me to change to his head where I kicked him repeatedly until he passed out.

Anne walked up to me, lifted both my tracksuit tops and pressed her naked breasts into my chest. "God I wish we could fuck right here, right now." She looked up into my face and said, "Why can't we?"

Just then she saw out of the corner of her eye signs of her mother coming round and before I could stop her, though I wasn't sure I had any intention of doing so, Anne picked up the knife and cut her mother's clothes off. Then she slapped her mother's face several times hard to make sure she was fully aware of what was happening, sat on her chest facing her and pointed the knife at her throat.

"We're going to kill both of you, Winston and I." She allowed a tear to trickle down her face purely for effect. "And do you know why?"

Her mother shook her head.

"Liar!" She pushed the knife harder against her mother's throat until she was almost piercing the skin. "You're fucking lying. It's because dad's oversexed and couldn't get enough outside and so took what he couldn't get from me. While you were giving it to him everything was okay." She moved her face closer to her mothers. "BUT YOU STOPPED, YOU FUCKING STOPPED!" screamed Anne into her mother's ear. "What else was he going to do? All he wanted was a cunt for his cock, somewhere to squirt his cum." Without even realising it she pushed the knife just a little harder and drew some blood. "Then I got old enough didn't I?" She pulled her face back, held the knife up with two hands and glared at her mother with all of the hatred that been brewing over the last six or seven years. "So now you know why your going to die don't you? And believe me you fat old cow, it's going to be a pleasure."

She was about to lunge with the knife when I wrapped my big strong hand around hers, pulled her naked body back against me and stopped her. "Not yet Anne. Besides one quick blow with the knife would be too quick, too easy, and we have to make them suffer don't we."

"What should I do then?"

'Tell her to keep an eye on them while you visit flats one, three, seven and twelve and ask if they know a girl by the name of Karen Marshall. If you go now you won't be seen by anybody other than the people who answer the door. Oh and before you ask they won't remember you or any of this.'

I didn't ask why he needed me to do such a thing figuring as always that there was a very good reason for anything my brother asked. But Anne did until I reminded her that all would be explained sooner or later.

When I returned I noticed with some relief that her father was still unconscious and that Anne was having no trouble keeping her mother under control. Then I pulled several pieces of rope out of my pocket. "Help me tie them up."

Too scared to panic, too frightened to try anything in case we killed her, Anne's mother just lay there. While Anne held her mother's feet together I joined three pieces of rope, tied one end around her feet first before wrapping it around her wrists and before stretching it up to her neck where I pulled it into a tight noose that almost choked her. Then I turned to her father who by this time was conscious again and trying, despite the pain he was feeling in his back, to move in my direction.

Ten minutes later Paul Bingham was still on his back, only this time he was completely naked and his knees were pulled up to his chest, his arms circled around them and tied tightly at the wrists. From there the rope was pulled through his ankles, wrapped around them and stretched to his neck where it was tied into a slip knot, looped around his neck and pulled tight until his face, still with several layers of masking tape, touched his knees.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.