The Devil's Disciple
Chapter 4B: Saturday January 22: Part Two

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4B: Saturday January 22: Part Two - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Two hours later we were walking out of the casino with ten thousand dollars to split thanks to my brother's unfailing ability to read upcoming cards. It seemed that every time the voice told me to relay a message to bet high Tracey seemed to get a blackjack or an unbeatable twenty or twenty-one.

During our stay I'd made a point of making several unnecessary and one necessary visit to the men's room at my brother's request so I could return halfway through a shoe and even 'take over' when Tracey found it necessary to go. Naturally if I came back and either told Tracey to make a sizeable bet or made one myself it would be impossible to accuse us of 'card counting'.

"Oh wow I've seen so much money, and you just seemed to know when to bet."

Tracey's purring voice stroked my pride Just as surely as she snuggled against me, put her arm around my shoulder and described sensual circles on my right cheek with the long mauve fingernails of her right hand.

"It's almost as if you knew what card was coming. God I hope you're just as good at other games as you are at blackjack," she said as we headed to her flat in St. Kilda and the climax to the evenings entertainment.

"I guess I was just playing the odds, taking a chance on what was coming by the cards already played. I do think we left at the right time though, because for some strange reason I think they were beginning to suspect it was more than just luck, that I was counting the cards in some way, and frankly I'm not that clever."

'Take one of her breasts in your hand Winston!'

It was the voice of my brother again, but this time I chose not to respond.

'Come on Fred don't be shy now, pull her side on to you, place your left hand on her right hip and start easing your hand up underneath her top.'

Somehow I had the feeling that now wasn't the right time and I steadfastly kept both hands on the steering wheel refusing to believe — stupidly of course — that my brother could possibly know she wanted me to do that.

'Take my word for it little brother the time is right. You want to, you know I want you to and I can most definitely assure you that Tracey wants you to.'

It seems I had no choice. I took my left hand and placed it on the naked flesh between the thin electric blue waistband of her G-string panties that were still in plain view outside of her Lycra pants and the crop-top. Enjoying the silky, sensuous feel of her skin I began to slide my hand upwards until I encountered the line of her thin, almost non-existent, lacy bra as I sped along Queens Road towards the Junction Oval turn off at Lakeside Drive. Slowly I began to move my fingers over her breast until my hand covered it and my thumb was able to feel her firm nipple beneath the lacy material. I began to feel the senses stir, not only in me but in Tracey as well, as my fingers began exploring the hidden delights awaiting me. Every touch, every stroke of her tender flesh sent a shiver through my whole body. It was as if I was lighting little fires with my fingertips. I even stopped, waiting for her reaction, but there wasn't one, and when she pushed her crop-top up over her breasts, placed her hand on mine and held it there I knew my brother was right.

'Of course I'm right Winston, but don't stop there, I mean will you just look at the smile on her face. Now if you don't know where she wants your hand to finish up then you're not my brother.'

Satisfied that my brother was right I turned my hand as I continued to push my hand beneath the lacy material so that the backs of my fingers were pushing against her breast. "Tracey if you don't want me to do this you'd better stop me now." I pushed my fingers inside, gripped the material of her bra with my thumb and index finger and pulled as I levered her breast up with the remaining fingers until it popped out of its inadequate prison leaving the lacy cup pushing up against the fleshy under cushion of her bosom.

"Hey wow, how did you know I wanted you to do that? You know you're un-fuckin'-real Winston. First there was the episode at the club where even after I gave you the brush-off you seemed to know that I'd follow you to the bar. Then you knew my favourite drink was a brandy Alexander, now you can't tell me that was dumb luck, I mean how many girls have you seen who drink something my old man used to say was for fat aunts and poofter hairdressers?

"And what about the casino and how you seemed to know exactly what card was coming." She was pulling her crop-top off leaving her top half clad only in a bra that was covering one breast and pushing up the other naked one. "And now you've got your hand on my tit, I mean I've got you pegged as someone who doesn't take that sort of a risk unless you're certain, so tell me, how could you know I wanted you to?"

"You're right Tracey I would never take that sort of chance but for reasons that are hard to explain I was suddenly so sure you would approve that the possibility of you not wanting me to never even entered my head."

"All I can say is that you're an amazing man Winston."

Suddenly she stopped talking and closed her eyes. I saw her look into space as if she was thinking about something.

"All right let's see how much of a smarty-fuckin'-pants you really are. I'm thinking about something right now, it's a little idiosyncrasy of mine. Christ that's some kind of a fuckin' word ain't it, my ex said it described me perfectly, said it was for people who are a little weird, a little crazy. Anyway what I really want you to do is tell me what I'm thinking."

'She's got this thing about sex and big dicks, and she likes them to be of better than average length which describes you perfectly. I guess I don't have to tell you that that deranged mind of hers is wondering just how big yours is. You know this girl is trying to be as outrageous as possible because she fully expects that even if such a thought crosses your mind you wouldn't be so crass as to put it into words. Now come on Winston dear boy you don't need me to hold your hand on this one do you? Just tell her you've got 6-inches hanging and 8-thick-inches when it's fully pumped and ready for action.'

"Tracey my sweet and fuckable wet dream, I'm the answer to your prayers. I have 6-inches soft and a thick 8-inches when erect. I think that should be plenty to fill that hungry pussy of yours, don't you?"

I was rewarded with a look of unqualified amazement. "HOW THE FUCK... ? I mean I could say I wasn't thinking anything like that sort of shit, but I was. Now as for how big you are, you're not lying are you?"

Grinning I shook my head.

Tracey pushed the other cup below her left breast as I turned into a block of flats in Barkly Street. She waited for me to park the car and turn the motor off before turning in my direction and pressing her naked breasts towards my face. "Not much point in having them out if you don't do nothing with them, is there?"

"Can't we wait... ?"

My desperate plea was interrupted not only by Tracey forcing her right breast into my mouth but by the voice of my brother.

'Are you kidding little brother? Such a delightful bosom deserves to be paid the proper respect. And don't be gentle, at the moment she likes everything, shall we say, a little on the rough side. So do the right thing and bow to the masochistic side of her character. I suggest that biting on her nipples and then pulling at them with your teeth would be an excellent start.'

I held one breast in each hand as I circled each nipple with my tongue, bit them gently with my teeth and pulled until she screamed not with pain but with the pleasure of a girl born to experience such stimulation.

"Ooohhhh Jesus-aitch-fucking-Christ here we go again. OH GOD, OH YEAH, LOVE IT! Now how the fuck did you know I got hot on stuff like that? I mean Fuck it's not exactly the textbook way to treat a girl on a first date."

"Call it instinct, with some girls you just know."

"I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not." She grinned. "Oh fuck it, what the hell!" She pressed her breast firmly into my mouth as she moved a hand towards my groin and used her thumb and index finger to measure its thickness before moving them downwards to measure its length. "Uuhhhmmm, you weren't fucking around about your size either, were you," she said as her eyes found mine. The exhilaration in her voice was evident as she began to rub me with gentle smooth strokes. "Man that IS a nice cock."

'See what I mean little brother? She's smitten already and you'd better believe how anxious she is to get you upstairs.'

I lifted my mouth off her breast and reached for the door-handle ready to get out.

'Hey hold on just a minute Winston I didn't say we were finished did I? There's a little something else I think you should know about this... er... young lady. As a matter-of-fact I doubt she even knows this little quirk in her character exists. I mean she knows she has a little masochistic side, but I doubt she knows just how deeply ingrained it is, thanks in large part to her mother's genes. She also doesn't know that she possesses a deep, dark, desire to be dominated. However one way or another she is about to find out. Now how you accomplish such a state of affairs is entirely up to you, just make sure that Tracey is in no doubt as to who is in charge.'

"You mean you want me to act out the part of dominant to her submissive, to be master to her servant, to be the sadist who inflicts brutality on her masochistic flesh?"

'Precisely! And very well put considering your intellectual capacity. You know reading her mind is like reading the morning paper, it's all there in black and white. You can take my word for it, she likes dominant men, men who take control.'

"But that's not my thing." I began protesting. "You know I like to..."

'That's hardly my problem little brother, you didn't know what she was planning to do to you back at that nightclub. She was going to follow you to the bar on the pretext of buying herself a drink and was going to accuse you of sexually harassing her before making fun of you in front of everyone.'

"What do you mean?"

'Oh the usual thing that guys like you have to suffer Fred. She was going to call you a fat slob, going to say that she wouldn't go with you if you were the last man on earth, that she'd rather, for the want of a better turn of phrase, fuck a dog's dick and that she'd rather die than be seen with you. So you make up your mind whether you want to do this of your own accord or want to force me to make you.'

I hesitated, this wasn't my scene at all, and even though the real Tracey Carpenter probably did think of me in that manner I couldn't bring myself to voluntarily do such a thing because, unlike other people in the past that I had hurt or killed, she hadn't done anything to harm me, my family, friends or acquaintances.

'So you can't lower yourself to treat this bitch in the manner she deserves, well I can Fred, I most certainly can! Believe me bitches like her deserve nothing better!'

It almost sounded like something personal and I was just thinking of asking that precise question when I felt the dizziness I had felt while on the train prior to my masturbation episode and the featherlike touch that was becoming so familiar to me now, that told me he was entering my body.

Making up my mind immediately I walked around to the passenger side, opened the door and barked an order with the most masterful tone I could manage. "Give me your keys!"

She did.

"Step out of the car!"

She did that too with her top in her left hand and her breasts thrusting out proudly as her bra pushed them up and out. She went to straighten up her bra and put on her top.

"Hey just what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yelled as I snatched the top out of her hand. "I didn't say you could put that on, DID I! Now take the rest of your clothes off. Get fucking naked. NOW!!"

While she was doing that I opened the boot of the Falcon, I'd decided to take the family Ford and not my panel van, and pulled out a length of rope. "Now I'm going to tie one end of this rope around your neck and you're going to walk up to your flat like a dog, GOT IT!!!"

She nodded her head as she finished undressing and handed me her clothes and handbag before standing there nude and showing off a figure that belonged in the pages of Playboy and a small triangle of pubic hair that pointed to the slit of her perfect looking cunt. Then she got on all fours and turned her head to look at me as I tied the rope tight enough around her neck to make it uncomfortable but without there being any risk of choking her.

"When get you there I don't expect to hear another word until I give you permission."

She looked at me and looked around the car park before she stared up at some of the windows. "But what about... ?" She looked around again. "Please Winston..."

"MASTER WINSTON! It's Master Winston to you, SLUT!!"

"Please Master Winston, I have friends her. There are people that know me. Please could I... ?

"Don't worry," I said, "no one will see." I grinned. "But why the fuck should I care if they do? I mean they are not my friends." I gave Tracey a couple of slaps on her naked bottom. "Now get fucking moving."

As she crawled slowly to the security entrance into her block of flats I looked inside her bag and found what looked to be the right keys. When I unlocked it she crawled slowly on her hands and knees up the one flight of stairs to her front door without meeting anyone on the way. "That's the girl, you know if you keep behaving yourself I might not have to hurt you too much."

As soon as we were inside she led me to the lounge, indicated a comfortable looking leather couch before she indicated the bar. "Drink, Master Winston?"

"NO! Not yet," I said throwing her clothes at her. "Get dressed again!" I smiled. "I like watching you take your clothes off."

Once she was dressed, without the jacket, I sensed the need to establish total control, total domination. So I said, "Now pour us both a drink, mine's whisky with either dry-ginger, soda, tonic or just plain ice if you don't have any of those mixers. If you don't have whisky I'll take a Bundy and Coke, if you don't have Bundy I'll have beer. Now if you don't have even that you'll be in big trouble. When you're done, put the drinks on the coffee table and stand in front of me."

By the time she came back I had my jacket and shoes off. I left one on the floor and had one in my hand ready for a taste of the whisky, Even though it seemed fine I rinsed it around in my mouth and spat it out. "Where's the fucking whisky?" I put the glass back on the table and pointed to my lap. "Bend over here from my right, and keep those eyes glued to the floor. It seems you've got a lesson to learn about how to do even the simplest of things."

"I'm really sorry Master Winston." The contrite almost appealing sound of her voice belied the faint smile as Tracey — almost too eagerly it seemed — placed herself across my lap and bent right down until her hands were touching the floor. "Please discipline me I deserve no less than the punishment you think fit." Gone was the girlish lilt to her voice, gone was the easygoing manner replaced by a whispered subservience. "Please Master Winston do it to me, PLEASE!"

I placed my left hand in the small of her back to steady her while I brought my right hand, the one that still held the shoe, back until it was level with my shoulder blades. I held it there and looked at the splendidly round arse that was squeezed so tightly into those figure-hugging Lycra pants knowing that thanks to her G-string those were the only garment separating her fleshy cheeks from the smooth sole of my black shoe.

I looked at each buttock in turn as I moved my left hand to her breasts, as I began to squeeze each one in turn, began to pinch each nipple between thumb and index finger. I looked at the shoe and thought how it was almost a shame to inflict such pain on a bottom so indescribably beautiful. Then I looked again at Tracey's face, at the smile that played across it as she anxiously awaited the punishment she so clearly thought she deserved.

I brought the shoe down, slapping the sole against each buttock in turn with every ounce of force I could muster. Six on each was the count before I allowed her up so that she could walk rather gingerly back to the bar.

It was while I watched her walk away that I realised just how much I'd enjoyed it, just how much erotic pleasure could be gained from such exquisite punishment. Then it occurred to me that Tracey hadn't made any sort of noise to indicate that what I'd done to her had hurt in any way. There was only one possible conclusion, she must have been that way inclined in the first place just as Colin had said, and if that was the case then who was I to refuse to accommodate such a desire.

After she returned with the drinks she undressed slowly at my command, the removal of each garment an episode in sensual pleasure as she teased me to an erection.

Finally she gripped her hips with her fingers as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her G-string ready to pull the string that separated each cheek of her bottom back through the crack of her arse.

"No! Not yet. Turn around before you take them off." There was only one thing better than the sight of a splendid female adorned in a G-string, "Bend over while keeping your legs spread and straight." and that's the same bottom scarlet from a recent punishment and naked except for a piece of string as it was thrust out while touching her toes. "Now you can take them off."

I watched the stimulating display as Tracey followed my instructions to the letter, watched as she tugged the garment down to reveal the outer lips of her sex. It was fresh cunt, that was what made it all the more exciting, the first glimpse of her outer labia, puffy folds of tissue that lined the outer opening and glistened as it flowered open in an intoxicating welcome as I was drawn like a magnet to the inner delights waiting there. I went to touch her, with the physical sensations beginning to take hold within me it would have been so easy to start fucking her there and then but I didn't, instead I walked around to the other side, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back until her eyes met mine.

"My pants, briefs and socks, take them off without standing up!"

I took off my shirt and watched as she reached up and undid the belt, button and zipper of my pants, watched as she gripped both pants and briefs with the idea of taking them both off at the same time.

"NO!" I grabbed her hair, pulled hard and slapped her face several times with my left hand. "One step at a time. Pants first, then briefs and finally socks."

I watched Tracey as she struggled but eventually managed — from her inelegant position — to do as ordered, watched as she stood up and wrapped her hands around my erection. Again I slapped her face. "I didn't say do that, DID I!"

"I'm sorry Master Winston I didn't mean to... er... that is I promise to do as I am told."

"Well okay, maybe if you start by bending over straight-legged, touching your toes and licking each of my toes and feet I might think about forgiving you. And when you're done there you can lick your way up and down each leg." I grabbed her hair again and pulled her head up until her face was close to mine. "And you'd better take good care not to touch my penis until I say it's okay!" I watched as she began to kneel on the floor, it was the perfect subservient position but it wasn't what I wanted. "No, no, NO! If I'd wanted you down there I'd have said kneel wouldn't I?" I slapped her face backwards and forwards for the third time. "I distinctly remember saying bend over while keeping your legs straight, do you remember me saying that, DO YOU?"

"I really am sorry Master Winston I'll try and..."

"Don't try, just do it."

I felt tentacles of lightning travel from the burning ache in my groin to my pounding heart as Tracey licked the tip of each toe in turn with the very tip of her tongue, as she burned a trail up and down each leg in turn. I felt the same stimulation as her tongue passed by my genitals without touching them, saw the feelings this little game was creating in Tracey.

"Now you can take my penis in your mouth Tracey, and don't forget to keep the same position."

I watched as she tried her best to reach with her mouth while continuing to touch her toes, watched as she screwed her face up in one last valiant attempt to reach.

"I'm sorry Master Winston I just can't do it. Permission to... ?"

I gave her yet another fearful slap in the face. "You'll do it and like it!" I said with a voice as angry as I could remember. "But if it'll make things easier you can take one hand away to allow your mouth to reach, and when it does I want you to hold your face still."

Half-an-hour went by like that and not once did Tracey offer a complaint as I held her face firmly in the grip of my strong hands while I thrust with my hips in a steady rhythm, indeed I was able to listen with great deal of satisfaction to the girl's muffled cries of ecstasy.

When I finally climaxed in her mouth the poor girl could barely contain herself when she realised my erection hadn't deflated one inch. "Ooh Master Winston you're still hard, would you please put it in me, PLEASE, from behind while I'm touching my toes, would you please Master Winston, PRETTY PLEASE? I promise I'll be a good slut if you do."

A second later I was behind Tracey with both hands on her hips, thumbs separating the smooth round cheeks of her bottom. I was pushing the head of my erection against the outer lips of her sex with the intention of force-fucking her when a thought popped into my head. I stood Tracey up, turned her around to face me and placed both hands on her shoulders to calm her down as she tried to force me by placing one of her hands on my groin, the other on my bottom and pulling me to her.

"Master Winston, why have you... ?"

WHACK! The sound of my open right hand crashing into her face echoed around the room. "You don't question me, you'll get what you want when I'm good and ready, but first I want you to get that silver vibrator from out of your bedroom drawer and bring it back, that way I can give you twice the pleasure."

I watched the sexy sway of her naked bottom as she walked out of the room without a backward glance and knew she was puzzled.

"How the hell did you know this?" Asked Tracey when she came back.

"Impudent slut! You know what you get for such behaviour don't you?" She stood in front of me, hands clasped together in front, shoulders drooping and head hanging down in her best subservient manner. "You should know better than to ask such a question, now lay on your back, grab hold of your ankles and spread those legs just as far as you can."

She consented to such a degrading display without the slightest argument. I brought my hand back without taking my eyes off her bottom and left it there as I enjoyed the sensuous and fleshy feel of her arse.

After that single slap and with the vibrator a handy addition to my newfound sexual energy I knelt down, pointed my erection at her pussy and began another long and very enjoyable night of prurient but highly satisfactory sexual entertainment.


Four hours later the brief dizziness came back just before my brother disappeared for the night. My recollections of the early part of the evening were crystal clear but I had some trouble remembering any of the events from the time we stepped out of my car at her flats until the time she waved me a cheery, and naked, goodbye at her front door and promised to meet me on Monday night. I consoled myself with the thought that she wouldn't be meeting me again if things hadn't gone well.

Satisfied that nothing was wrong I promptly forgot about the evening and chose to park the car a short distance away in Fitzroy Street with the intention of treating myself to a late supper in one of the many and diverse restaurants in the area.

After choosing a small licensed pizza restaurant called Impressionists I ordered a medium mexicana, a glass of red wine and a carafe of freshly squeezed orange juice.

Now that my stomach was well taken care of I began to think about my immediate past, present and future as I studied from a distance the reason for the name of the restaurant, prints of paintings from the likes of Monet, Degas and Renoir.

Until recent days I had been satisfied with the actions of either myself or my father, and that was probably still the case where the 'family business' was concerned. The only area that caused any doubt at all was Connie. I took a sip of my wine as I thought back to something that Colin had said about how there had been a sudden change in her behaviour. Suddenly it all seemed to add up, especially when Wednesday nights remarkable events were compared with Tracey's extraordinary behaviour in the car on the way to her place. Then if that wasn't enough there was my elevation to superstar lover.

I watched as the waiter delivered my pizza, waited until he left and pulled off a small slice, the first bite of which I ate with relish.

"Uuhhhmmm!" I whispered to myself as I finished the mouthful and washed it down with wine. "Just perfect," I said aloud as I called the waiter back. "My compliments to the chef."

I watched as the waiter left happily, more than delighted to deliver the message, then I began thinking about what the future would hold, about my brother's ultimate plan, the part I would have to play in it and the price I would have to pay. Surely there was one final goal he was leading up to, one reason he was here and there was only one way to find out what that was.

I was so enjoying my pizza, so involved in the pleasant jazz that was wafting through the restaurant that I didn't notice the two men until they sat quietly at my table, The first of them had the ability to look mean without even saying anything. Even with an attempted smile his eyes were no more than slits and his mouth was turned down at the corners. He sat forward elbows on the table, thumbs holding his chin up while his hands were clasped together on prayer-like fashion, looking daggers in my direction. The second allowed me a glimpse of a carefully concealed knife which he held in his right hand.

I started to get up but a hand moved to grip my arm. "You've already passed on your compliments to the chef now don't you think they'd consider it a little strange that you'd walk out without finishing that nice looking steak? Besides we'd like a little of your orange juice." The first man signalled the waiter. "Two glasses please, our friend here has generously decided to share his juice with us. And we'd like two of your best seafood cocktails." The waiter was just about to depart when he called him back. "Oh and put it on our friend's bill he can afford it. Can't you?"

When the waiter departed it was the second one's turn to speak. "You know my friend has a sister who lives in a flat near here, she has what some people would call a friendly attitude to the opposite sex. You know what that means do you?"

"She likes a good time?"

I looked from one to the other knowing full well I was in trouble. The second one's knife wasn't there just for decoration and I had no doubt that the first one was armed with some type of weapon as well. The question was where was my brother now that I really needed him.

"Hey you're not so stupid are you?" said the brother just before the waiter came back with two glasses. "And that's what was happening tonight, my sister was out to enjoy herself and get over a break-up with her boyfriend. Now there's two things my friend and I don't understand." He stopped as the waiter placed a seafood cocktail in front of each of them. "The first is why she would allow a fat slob like you to pick her up?

"Now don't get me wrong sonny-boy--" he patted me on the hand "--good luck to you, if you can pick up a sort like my sister, then more power to you. But that leads me to the second thing I don't understand, why did you have to treat her so badly?"

Now as my brother has repeatedly reminded me, I'm not the greatest brain in the world but in-between final mouthfuls of the last slice of pizza and the last couple of sips of my wine I was able to work a few things out. The first obviously concerned events at the flat which I couldn't remember and for which I was obviously responsible. The second was that as soon as I left my brother must have caused Tracey to revert back to her normal self. The third was much more concrete and sitting directly opposite me in the guise of her brother. It was therefore reasonable to assume that if Tracey had returned to normal then she must have told her brother what had apparently happened and what she remembered, indeed I suspect my brother may have found a way to leave the memory of events in her mind.

All things considered if this was to be believed then I had used and abused the poor girl's body in some way. The final thing that occurred to me was that if my brother was responsible for Tracey's change of character then he must have been responsible for my behaviour. If that was true then he must have known about her brother and his buddy, must have known how they would react once they found her. That being the case where was he now?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.