The Devil's Disciple - Cover

The Devil's Disciple

Copyright© 2005 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 4A: Saturday January 22: Tracey Carpenter!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4A: Saturday January 22: Tracey Carpenter! - One brother seeks the assistance of the other brother on a mission of revenge. Nothing unusual about that, except for one thing. One of them is dead! Takes place in a Melbourne that is overrun by gangs of youths and possesses an undermanned and ineffectual police force.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

I was standing at the bar of one of Melbourne's more popular nightspots sipping on a Bundy and Coke while I was thinking about last nights regular Friday night orgy.

If Wednesday night with Connie had been amazing then my performance at the party, it always starts off as a regular gathering of close friends and acquaintances, had been nothing short of incredible. The thanks of course were due entirely to my brother. I mean how else would you explain my state of almost permanent erection, my popularity with the women and a sexual hunger those same women just hadn't been able to satisfy.

After that my mind drifted to this afternoon and a phenomenal winning day at the races. It was this win and of course my brother's insistence that was prompting me to be standing here now. I reached into the inside pocket of my black leather jacket and felt the wad of hundreds, fifties and twenties that totalled something in excess of twenty thousand dollars, and knowing even as I did so that with my brother around there was absolutely no danger of being robbed.

'Of course not. So I guess I'd be right in saying that you're a confirmed believer now little brother?'

My nod of the head was perfectly timed with the barmaids question.

"Would you like another drink sir?"

As I ordered a second Bundy and Coke I continued listening to Colin.

'I'll bet you think this is all marvellous don't you Fred? Great that you can go to the races and win thousands of dollars just like that? Oh I know you'd win more if I let you, but that WOULD be pushing things a little don't you think? I mean that's why I had to supply you with those two losers late in the day and then tell you what would win the race after you'd made your bet just to keep you from going overboard. But I can promise you one thing Fred, if you continue to do exactly as I tell you you'll continue to win that sort of money, continue to have marvellous sex with as many women as you can handle.'

All the while I was listening to my brother I was looking around the club - the third one we'd visited tonight as we looked for a particular girl — looking at the different coloured flashing lights that illuminated pockets of air, circled the dance floor and highlighted the amazing dress of the dancers.

Red, blue, green and variations of yellow and orange in multiple combinations, along with regulation black and white, added a new dimension of sexuality to the tight hip-hugging pants and crop-tops a high percentage of the teenage girl's were wearing. The same colors also added to the sensuality of the multi-coloured mini skirts and the ankle-length dresses that split at the sides to reveal an occasional expanse of luscious thigh.

All this as the rhythm of the dance to the various techno, hip-hop and other types music was caught in the those flashing lights. On the tables that circled the dance floor were a variety of drinks, from beer and wine, spirits and cocktails to soft drink and orange juice.

All in all the atmosphere in the place was good, the laughter, the conversation and the good-humoured repartee infectious. It was an escape from life in the real world, a way of avoiding the problems of teenage gangs, the threat of hoodlums that had been — and still were — omnipresent over the last few years.

One thing I'd grown to understand more and more since that fateful Tuesday night was that communication with the voice was easy even in the most crowded of places. All I had to do was think of something I wanted to say, and that's what I did now. 'You talk about me having great sex, but if I can't neither can you isn't that true? And how come with your... er... talents you can't just sort of locate her?'

'Some things are hard to explain, lets say that I can't and leave it at that. As for the sex, well all of your success has been with a girl called Connie whose aggressive nature towards both you and your father seemed to temper rather suddenly one night. Then there are those women your father pays to attend those orgies. Tonight I'm going to have to prove to you just how easy it is to make a woman change, but you're going to have to trust me little brother, going to have to believe that what I promise I can deliver. Shouldn't be hard for you to do that now, Winston. I mean surely you have Wednesday night's sex with Connie, Thursday night with the knife, last night's orgy and twenty thousand reasons from this afternoon to do exactly that.'

'Of course I will' I thought as I kept glancing around the club smiling occasionally at people who drifted up to the bar. 'Have you spotted the girl we're looking for?'

'As a matter of fact I have. Two tables back there's a girl with black hair and big breasts who's just broken up with her boyfriend. Now all she wants is to have good time and forget all about him. All you have to do is head in her direction, sit down at her table and tell her about the money you won this afternoon. Tell her you'd like some ideas on how to spend it and leave the rest to me.'

I needed a few seconds to work up the courage, a few more seconds to decide that nothing would be gained by hesitating, then stood up, walked over to the girl's table and sat down.

My brother had given me the distinct impression that the reception would be friendly. However, one look at the icy stare, one look at the mouth with the lips firmly pressed shut and it became clear that her reaction wasn't going to be a positive one. I told myself that there had to be a good reason considering my brother's accomplishments, so with that in mind I summoned up what little courage I could muster and jumped in with both feet.

"You'll pardon me if I seem a little awkward because I don't know what comes under the heading of a pick-up line and what comes under the heading of good conversation.

"Anyway what I was going to say was that I couldn't help but notice you sitting here by yourself, unhappy and lacking in company. Now considering that I'm also sad and alone it seems not unreasonable for the two of us to get together, especially as this rather large amount of money burning a hole in my pocket leaves me in a position to take us to some exclusive places with entertainment more befitting a lady as lovely as yourself."

I knew the answer immediately because females have that rather innate ability to make their reaction known without saying a word, without so much as a change in their expression. I felt the power of the negative response in that same icy stare, even before the whispered aggressive no escaped from the still closed lips of her slightly down-turned mouth. I stood up and looked back towards the bar, most eyes were facing to the front but there were a couple of guys who made no secret of how humorous they thought the situation. 'I thought you said that she... that I... '

'Head back to the bar. I decided foolishly as it seems, to give you the opportunity to pick the girl up without my help because I honestly thought you had a chance. But if your nervous approach didn't spoil your chances then that idiotic line you fed her certainly did.'

'But it was the truth' I thought to my brother as I reached the bar.

'No matter. There's two vacant seats in front of you, sit on the right one, order a beer and a brandy Alexander, place the brandy in front of the other seat and if anybody tries to sit there tell them you're expecting company.'

I did as Colin requested. 'Do I presume you're still talking about big tits over there?'

'Naturally! I promised her to us and we shall have her, that much I guarantee.'

'Can I be sure this time?'

'Oh really Winston! I know you don't possess much in the way of grey matter but I didn't think you were that stupid. This time she'll be the one approaching you, of that you can be sure. All you need is the courage to do precisely what you did before. Then you can leave the rest to me.'

I kept watch as the girl stood up and walked over to where I was sitting. Her black curly hair, shiny and well cared for, framed the soft tones of a pretty, almost angelic face. She was wearing skin-tight black Lycra stretch pants that were slung so low on her hips that you could see the thin waistband of her electric blue G-string and the beginning of the crack of her arse as the string of those same panties began their descent between the sumptuous globes of that glorious bottom. In glorious contrast to those pants was a white crop-top that finished just below the swell of magnificent tits that thrust out prominently without the slightest hint of sag.

Over her shoulder hung a black leather handbag with a strap long enough for the bag to brush against her hip and over her arm she carried a matching jacket which she put on before she sat down next to me. She picked up the brandy Alexander in front of her and took a sip as her mouth curled into a smile.

I returned her smile with interest and took the risk of putting my hand on hers. When she didn't move it straight away I held it gently, moved it to my lips and kissed it. "Winston Hillman at your service," I said as I took a long sip of courage and ploughed on. "As I tried to tell you before, I have this minor problem that you may be able to help me with, you see I won a great deal of money at the races this afternoon and it's not going to be much good to me if I haven't got somebody special... if I haven't got a lovely girl to spend it on." I continued looking at her, anxiously awaiting any sort of reaction apart from stunned silence.

'Nothing to get in a knot about little brother, she's just going through the motions just like the rest of her gender, You see she's behaving very much like all women do when they know they're about to say yes, when they know you know, she's pretending to think about it.

'She also wants to go to the casino, and the mention of a large amount of money has given her just the right incentive to persuade you to take her there. You see it's a buyers market and she knows she has the... er... merchandise if the price is mutually agreeable. So why don't you ask her to dance, you'll find that when this fast number is finished a couple of slow ones will follow. Then while you're dancing you can suggest going elsewhere. Mention a few places. Places like another nightclub, a restaurant or the cinema and then casually toss in the idea about the casino. Then when she jumps at the chance to go there you can leave the rest of the evening to me.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.