Lightning Does Strike Twice - Cover

Lightning Does Strike Twice

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Rob thought that he was simply going back to school, only to find that it would turn his life upside down.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   School  

I had about a month to go before the baby was due. Now that I knew I was staying, I allowed myself to really grow to love my baby. I had planning to do and not much time to do it.

Becky had already been helping me with some things. She was already working with me as my Lamaze coach. When I told her that I planned on staying, she was overjoyed. I wanted to do something to make a nice looking nursery. I realize it was just going to be a corner in my room, but I still wanted something. It was only a week later when I had gotten a big surprise.

Becky and I had taken a walk. Becky had just gotten done with school for the year and like to spend time taking walks. When I got home was when things seemed to get a bit strange for me. Rob was home already. It was only 2 pm. Why would he be home this early?

We went in the house and found Rob sitting in the living room.

"Hi Julie, Becky. You gals have a good walk?"

"As good as could be expected carrying this in front all the time."

"Yeah Dad, you should see her. She waddles like a duck."

"I do not!"

"Do too."

Rob then added, "Relax Julie. Melanie always waddled when she was nearing the end as well. Like you, she was so huge that it was the only comfortable way she could walk."

That helped make me feel better.

"Julie, I left something in your room that I think you'll like."

"What?"

"Why don't you go in your room and find out."

I jumped up and tried to run to my room. This medicine ball of a belly made running impossible. I entered the room and saw it. Rob had gotten a crib. There was already a bumper pad with Disney characters around the inside. He had also put sheets and blankets in there as well. There was a mobile with different colored shapes. It was perfect.

"Rob, how'd you know?"

"What, you think that this is the first child that I've needed to plan for?"

"Sorry, I forgot. You're experienced in being an expectant father."

"I ordered this 2 months ago. It just got finished."

"2 months to order a crib?"

"Julie, take a good look at that. I ordered that with an Amish furniture maker. That crib was hand made to my specifications. Whatever you do, don't try to move it. It's not going anywhere."

I took a good look at it. It did have a different look about it. I took my hand and tried to shake it and it didn't wiggle at all. It was a gorgeous color. Not painted, but almost a clear finish on top.

"Yes Julie. Black walnut with clear finish."

"This must have cost a fortune."

"I wasn't cheap. But not as much as it would have if I had gone to a regular furniture maker."

I turned toward Rob and threw myself at him. "Thanks Rob. It's beautiful."

"Hey, it's my baby too. I take care of my children. I'm sure my baby girl here has told you about that."

I looked at Becky and noticed the big smile on her face. She was nodding her head.

"You were in on this weren't you?"

"I knew about the crib when Daddy ordered it. We didn't know about your plans to stay at the time."

"Julie, there is one more surprise in the living room."

"Another surprise?" I got up and started to walk toward the living room. I heard some giggling behind me as I walked. Then I heard Rob.

"You're right Beck, she does waddle like a duck."

I turned around and started to slap them. Rob caught my hand before it could land a blow.

"Why don't you check out the surprise before you start trying to punish us for teasing you."

"Oh yeah, almost forgot."

I turned and headed to the living room. I walked in and saw it. It was a beautiful glider rocking chair.

"A rocking chair! Was this hand made as well?"

I sat down and tired it out. It moved very smoothly.

"Yeah. It's not black walnut though. That would have been way more than I wanted to spend."

"It's perfect. But you ordered them before we talked about me staying."

"Yeah. What, you think that I wouldn't have needed them anyway?"

"So why the surprise?"

"I have been around enough expectant mothers to know that it excites them to see their baby's furniture. You're no different than anyone else."

I got up and gave him another hug. "Thanks Rob."

That night Rob cooked dinner. He told me that in my excited state, I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on what I was doing.

The next 2 weeks went by very quickly. Rob was still busy with work and Little League. Mikey and Becky were having very good years and both were happy when the season finally ended.

I was told that Rob had scheduled his vacation for the first week of July. According to Becky, this was an annual occurrence. Then was the surprise. The family goes camping for the week at his parent's camp.

"Julie, do you want to come with us?"

"I'm huge, why would I want to be living out of a tent?"

That just caused the family to laugh. I just got confused. Finally Becky broke the laughter and told me what they were laughing about.

"Julie, we have a camper up there that we sleep in. We will be in comfortable surroundings."

Rob then added; "If you don't go, you won't be able to call us while where there. If something happens, you'll be all alone."

"I could call your Trac Phone."

"Where the camp is, cell phones are useless. If you're going to be living with us, we're going to treat you as part of the family. We go as a family every year. You'll enjoy yourself."

I relented and agreed to go. We arrived and it didn't seem like much. We had to drive down the main trail a little ways before the van came to a stop and Robbie jumped out. Rob then continued a little way before stopping and backing in a little spot in the trees.

I got out of the van and noticed the camper set back in the trees a bit. Rob was already on his way back so I followed. It was beautiful back there. You could only see trees in every direction you looked.

"Rob, what were the other campers we passed?"

"My parent's and brother's campers. The whole family will be here this weekend. Many will leave on Monday or so. We'll be alone for the last 2 or 3 days."

I looked inside the camper. It was small but seemed to meet all of our needs. It even had electricity. I guess this was not going to be a rough as I thought.

"Where do I sleep?"

"Well, I was going to take the big bed apart and make 2 separate beds. Since you're so large, I'll just use one of my spare tents and let you have the big bed."

"No, don't do that for me. I can use the smaller bed."

"I've been through this part of a pregnancy before Julie. I know that if you're not comfortable, nobody and I repeat, nobody will be happy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.