Lightning Does Strike Twice - Cover

Lightning Does Strike Twice

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 12: Back to Rob's World

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12: Back to Rob's World - Rob thought that he was simply going back to school, only to find that it would turn his life upside down.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   School  

Melanie had finally forgiven me, but I don't think I've forgiven myself yet. I was also pissed at Julie. It was bad enough that she seduced me, but to drug me as well really threw me over the edge. It seems that she had decided to become friends with my daughter. That means that I will be seeing quite a bit more of her than I would like. At least it keeps me in touch with how my new baby is doing. I still didn't know how to feel about this situation.

I had gotten up for breakfast and felt just a bit nervous eating when I saw Mel and Julie working together to make it. I thought that the world must be coming to an end when I saw that. These two should be combatants, not allies. At least it would generate some harmony for a while.

After breakfast, I went into the living room to work on my homework. I was able to find some peace and quiet for a few hours, allowing me to get it all completed.

I went to my office to use the computer but very quickly remembered that the room was occupied. I remembered it, of course, when I opened the door to a half dressed Julie.

"Sorry"

I ran out of there. Not going to be even close to that. I didn't need to piss Melanie off anymore than I had already. I decided that a walk would be nice.

Robbie was sitting in the dining room when I started for the door.

"Hey, want to go for a walk?"

"Sure Dad, give me a moment."

We must have walked for 2 hours. My legs were shaky when we got back home. I collapsed on the sofa and wanted to die. When Mel saw me, she could only laugh.

"Serves you right. You should work yourself up before taking a long walk."

"I know. I needed to clear my head a bit."

"Well, I hope you succeeded. You'll need to take Julie home in a little while."

"Fine, as long as I don't have to walk."

"Wimp!"

I layed there, in pain, wishing for death, I could almost hear God laughing at me in my pitiful state.

I was able to take a shower and loosen the muscles up before taking Julie back to the college. Becky came along for the ride to keep Mel happy about me not being alone with Julie.

I spent the rest of the weekend spending time with Robbie, Becky and Mike. We played board games. I haven't done that in a while. I seemed to always lose. I guess someone needed to have the bad luck.

Monday was back to the normal grind. I had school for 3 hours, drive to work and work until 8. I no longer had an easy class that dealt with computers. I was getting in the difficult classes now. In 4 weeks was Spring Break. I was hoping to go somewhere just to get away. But first, I had to keep my grades up.

I was making more time with Melanie now that our relationship was moving forward again. It was hard when she was on the overnight shift. I would come home just as she would be leaving and vice versa the next morning. Fridays and Saturdays were her days off again, so I always knew when I could do something special with her.

It was two weeks before we had a chance to go out. I took her to dinner at a nice restaurant that was only a few minutes from our house. The food was always good. You never could feel like you were underdressed for this place. After we placed our orders, we were discussing upcoming events.

"Mel, I want to go away for Spring Break. Do you have any ideas?"

"You want to go away? That's a first."

"Yeah, I know. I've always enjoyed staying home. This year, after all that has happened, I want to get away."

"I don't know. I never thought about that. Do you have any ideas?"

"I was thinking about spending a week in the Bahamas."

Melanie's eyes just about fell out of her head upon hearing this. I think that I got her attention.

"Oh Rob, that would be wonderful."

"I figure the whole family could go. I think the kids would enjoy it as well."

"The chance to get away does not happen often. I can certainly attest to that."

"I know. I have never been that far south for a vacation. Let's plan on going there for the first week of spring break. I checked the school calendar and the kids are off that same week."

"I have already taken that week off work. I also took the Friday before so we can leave early."

Melanie jumped over the table and gave me a hug and kiss. In the middle, we heard someone clearing her throat. We looked up to see the waitress was attempting to deliver our food.

We sat back down and enjoyed our meal. Once we finished, I paid the bill and we headed out. Melanie was very happy and was showing it in other ways. When we had returned home, she dragged me in the bedroom and almost tore my clothes off trying to get to me. She made love to me all night long.

The next morning neither one of us were moving very fast. We had only fallen asleep a few hours before. I could never sleep past 8am, so I was up early. It was Sunday, so after breakfast, Mel went back to bed. She had to be at work by 2.

The kids and I found something to do for the rest of the day. I got to help them with their homework. All 3 had homework to do. Once that was completed, we put a movie in the player and enjoyed spending time together.

The next two weeks went by quickly. Melanie was able to get the first week of Spring Break off, so we were going to the Bahamas. We were all filled with anticipation as that last week went by very slowly.

Once Friday arrived, we were on a plane headed toward the Bahamas. Our first flight left Buffalo headed to Chicago. From there, the next stop was Jacksonville where we changed planes again for the islands.

We arrived on Nassau late Friday evening. We checked into our hotel and went looking for something to eat. I could tell that Melanie was getting very excited. This was the first real vacation that we had taken as a family.

After dinner, it was already late. We decided to get some sleep and start out in the morning. We had made sure that the kids had a connecting room to ours with 2 bedrooms. They headed off to their individual rooms as Melanie and I went to ours. I decided that I was going to help Mel get ready for bed.

I slowly started to undress her. I pulled her shirt over her head and started to kiss her neck. Slowly I worked my way down her shoulders and worked on her bra. Once I had removed her bra, I took a nipple into my mouth and started to suck very gently. While I was doing this, I reached down and started to remove her skirt that she was wearing. It was only a moment later that I had her completely naked.

I led her over to the bed where I pushed her down. I went back to work on kissing my way down her mid section until I reached the junction of her legs. I took a moment to enjoy the aroma before I simply blew on her pussy. This caused her to jump. I looked her in the eye and smiled. I then dove, face first into heaven.

I started licking her like there was not tomorrow. I took great care to bypass her clit. This only served to keep her sitting on the edge of orgasm. I must have been going for a few minutes, but I bet to Mel, it must have felt like an hour. I knew that I had been holding her on edge the whole time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.