Lightning Does Strike Twice - Cover

Lightning Does Strike Twice

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rob thought that he was simply going back to school, only to find that it would turn his life upside down.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   School  

My sinuses where starting to burn at this point. Don't let anyone tell you that cola through the nose is fun. It burns the nasal passages.

"What did you need help with?"

Julie's reply was very quiet. She was now looking down at her lap. "I want you to take my virginity."

I realized that we still had everybody paying attention to us. This is not a discussion for an audience.

"Julie, let's go for a walk."

I offered her my hand and we left together. She was very quiet now. Her mood had really gone downhill. I saw an area where we could sit and talk in private. I guided Julie in that direction and simply sat down upon arriving.

"Julie, are you ok? You seem upset."

"I didn't expect you to spray your pop. Now I feel bad."

"Bad about the scene or about the question you asked?"

"Both."

"Listen, I'm really flattered that you asked me. The reaction in there was more to do with the shock of what you asked than anything else."

She started to appear to be perking up. "Really, does that mean you will?"

"I didn't say that. As much as I would like to consider the request, I'm still a married father of 3. I'm also old enough to be your father."

"Age doesn't matter. I don't really care about the difference."

"Age is the lesser issue for me. I've been married to Melanie for over 16 years now. To do something like this would put all of that in jeopardy. As much as I would like to, I'm afraid that I'm not able to help you there."

"Are you sure?"

"Quite sure. I'm sorry, but that's an offer that I have to turn down."

"Ok. I guess I really should not have asked you to do that anyway. I'm sorry I asked you. It wasn't right of me."

"Let's try to forget about it, ok? I would rather we stay friends. Going that next step always seems to change a relationship."

"Ok. Well, you better get going. I know you have things to do today."

"I will. I don't want you to feel hurt. If it were an option I would probably do it. But I'm married I can't even consider the offer."

"I know. Thanks anyway."

"I'll see you in class on Monday. Have a good weekend."

"You too."

With that we went our separate ways. I know she was hurt but my choices were very limited.

After getting home I got roped into playing monopoly with most of the family. Robbie was out with Erin so he missed out. As usual, when the game was done I was on top. I was always very aggressive on monopoly. It's just the way I was taught to play the game.

I was up late that night. Melanie was feeling very good and she wanted to show it. I don't think that anybody was awake when Melanie went off. I know I nodded off shortly after.


The week started out slowly. Computer projects were going to slow down. The other classes were getting to the point where they schedule more homework. It was taking me more and more time to get my work done.

Work had also gotten a bit busier as well. I was suddenly not able to get much homework done during my breaks anymore. This only served to keep me up later at night to get my work done. The good part was that Melanie was getting home around 10:30 since she was working the evening shift. That also meant that she was getting on me to come to bed by 11:30.

Julie seemed a bit better later in the week. She seemed to get that perkiness that she always displayed back. We received the instructions on Wednesday for the next project. I stopped to talk to Julie about them.

"So are you going to start working on this without me?"

"Yes. That seems to be working out better. At least my test scores have gone up since I started."

"Good. I may even start it on my end before we get together next week."

"Next week? I thought we got together every Saturday to work on these."

"Yeah, but this one is not due for 2 weeks, instead of 1. That means that you have a week and a half to work on the code before we get together. I would start early so you only need to do a small amount everyday."

"I will. I guess I will see you Friday then."

"Ok, see you Friday."

We smiled and parted company. The rest of the week was much the same as the first, schoolwork, work and homework. Mel was a bit grumpy but I made up for that on Friday. We kept each other up until 3 in the morning enjoying each other's company not to mention our bodies.


Saturday morning I got up and started right in on the homework. I didn't want this hanging over my head for the rest of the weekend. As usual my boys were up cooking breakfast. We agreed to wait until later to do our normal guy stuff.

We went fishing on this day. I hate fishing. I went because my boys both love to go. So we went. Actually, the boys went fishing with poles and tackle and I went and sat on the bank and talked with them. Not my most favorite pastime, but it was still a good father son outing.

The next week went pretty quickly. I missed a few of my kid's events, like open house and such. These could not be helped. I still needed to be in two places at once. All three kids understood though. They knew that once college was over I would probably become one of their teachers. That would cause me to be spending more time with them. Robbie was still bummed though. He knew that he would be graduating before that would occur.

He was getting over it though. He was finding that spending time with Erin was much more fun than spending time with dad. We still had our time together. It was just that during the week, he was spending the time we used to with the girlfriend. He told me that it more than made up for it. I was a teenager once. I fully understood that.

When Friday came around I was quite happy. Work was quiet the last few days but it was still hard to keep up with homework during my breaks and quiet times. Friday is the one-day that I don't need to worry about homework. I have all weekend to worry about that.

When I arrived home Melanie met me at the door with a big hug and kiss. I never even had dinner that night. We ended up in bed before very long and making love most of the night. We both fell asleep totally spent.


Saturday morning arrived just like any other. I was up at 7am headed to the bathroom. The boys were up cooking breakfast as usual. We decided to spend the morning working on a class project that Robbie had due. Even Mike was able to help. This made him feel good. He was helping his big brother with his homework. We were done by noon and playing games on the computer.

Around 1pm, the phone rang. Melanie had gotten up and answered the phone.

"Rob, it's for you."

"Thanks Mel."

I picked up the extension in the family room, "Hello"

"Hi Rob. It's Julie. Do you know anything about plumbing?"

"Quite a bit why?"

"I'm at a friends house off campus. They have a pretty bad leak and it's making a mess. We can't get a hold of any plumbers. It seems they all seem to be busy today. Could you come and help us. We need to get the water stopped."

"I could. Where is this place?"

She gave me the address and some directions. I told her that I would be on my way over. I quickly grabbed the rest of the tools that don't normally stay in the van that I felt I'd need. Thirty minutes later, I arrived at the address that I'd been given. I walked up to the front door and knocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.