Lightning Does Strike Twice - Cover

Lightning Does Strike Twice

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rob thought that he was simply going back to school, only to find that it would turn his life upside down.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   School  

It had been a long wonderful, holiday weekend. As is custom, Sunday was a family get-together/party at my parents. Food was plentiful, games were fun and plenty of drinking. Overall everyone just had a good time. Normally we would have spent the night but as Melanie had to work the overnight shift, we all had to get home so she could go to work.

Monday was mostly spent lounging around recuperating from the fun of the night before. Since it was a major holiday, I was also free from having to work, so I managed to catch up on my homework for the rest of my classes.

Tuesday came and I was back to my normal busy life. Classes all morning long. Then an hours drive to get to work. I then worked until 8pm. The only good part was that I could get quite a bit of homework done during my breaks.

When I finally got home at 9, I was tired. I still had to eat and do an hours worth of homework. Not to mention I also had to take Mel to work. Sleeping alone really sucks.

Wednesday rolled around and I was beginning to feel like a zombie. Having to go to school and work full time, makes for long days and an acute lack of sleep. Only the first week and I'm already thinking like that. It's going to be a very long semester.

Just before my last class, I ran into Julie. "Morning."

"Oh, Hi Rob, ready to start dealing with our next project?"

"Yeah, it can't be that much more difficult yet. I have had some experience with C, but the rest of the class will have had none. He would have had to assign this project based on their abilities."

"I know I got lucky with the lab partner assignments"

I merely grinned. You don't argue with a compliment.

This project was not going to be too difficult. A little more advanced logic was going to be needed, but nothing that I couldn't handle in an hours time.

"Rob!" I heard Julie call.

I waited for her to catch up, "What's up"

"Would you like to meet back at the lounge on Saturday to work on this one?"

"Sure, Same time and place will be fine with me."

"Ok. I'll see you Friday!"

"Until Friday then." I had to get moving anyway.

Projects in the early going were going to be due every week. As the semester got going, his schedule showed that in the last half, the projects were going to be 2 weeks apart, with the exam weeks getting skipped. I figured this was when they were going to get more complex.

Later at work, I found that I was able to get most of my homework done during my breaks. That was certainly going to save me time when I got home. I was already finding a routine that worked. Eat a big breakfast, have something to nibble on, while I drove from school to work, then do homework during my lunch break, eating a big meal when I got home. This was starting to appear to make this schedule almost manageable.

The rest of the week went by quietly. I was doing quite well at keeping up but I also knew that wouldn't last very long. I felt guilty on Friday, having to miss Robbie's second game but I still haven't figured out how to be in 2 places at once. Since I knew I was going to be missing most of his games, I had scheduled a day off the following week. That was also going to be his first home game. He was very excited when he found out. It is always nice to see one of your children get that happy. I've seen it in the past with Becky and Mike, when I coached their summer baseball teams. It's nice to see Robbie that way too.

I was so glad to get home on Friday. This week was shortened but still very busy. It was nice to get a hug from Melanie. After enjoying dinner, it was nice to know that I didn't have to do homework right away. I thought it would be fun to chase my wife a bit. I was right. The best part was when I caught her.


I dragged her into the bedroom, kissing her as we went. As I was kissing her, I started to reach under her shirt to grab one of her wonderful globes of flesh. They are so soft and tender. I have always enjoyed fondling them.

We were able to get our clothes off each other. We fell on the bed still trying to suck the air out of each other. After a few minutes, I started to kiss my way down to the wonderful mounds of flesh. I took time to kiss and suck on each one of them. I then worked my way down, very slowly kissing her abdomen on my way down to her already slick pussy. Very carefully, I kissed the outer lips. This only served to increase her arousal without allowing her to actually get off. I was almost cruel when I finally started to lick the inside of her labia. I had yet to even touch that love button when her first orgasm stuck. I thought that she was going to throw me off the bed but I managed to hold on.

Once the tremors subsided, I started to work my way to her sopping puss. I started to suck the juices out of her as she started to build up to another orgasm. About the time I realized she was really getting close, I inserted two fingers and started working them hard. I then locked my lips on her clitoris and started sucking for all I was worth. I lost my battle to say on the bed this time.

Once I got back up, she was still coming down from the explosions. I started to kiss my way back up to her face. When I started kissing her, I tried to suck all of the air out of her. While I was doing this, I aimed my dick for its intended target. Just as I felt her fully relax, I buried it to the balls. Her eyes became the size of dinner plates.

As soon as she calmed down, I started working it in and out slowly. I kept this up for a good 5 minutes with a nice steady pace. I was slowly increasing my pace until she was begging for more. After a few minutes and quite a bit of her prodding, I was pounding in her like I was trying to break her in half. Just as I felt that familiar feeling in my balls, she blew. This caused any control that I had to be thrown out the window, as I erupted within her. The look on her face made me wonder if she had passed out. As my last few spurts finished, I collapsed beside her. That's the last thing I remember.


Saturday morning seemed to have started off wonderfully. For the first time in a week, I woke up with Melanie in my arms. The graveyard shift did have some advantages but this was one of the disadvantages.

After laying there for what seemed like hours, I finally got up to use the bathroom. As usually, my boys are both up. Robbie was making breakfast.

"Morning boys!"

"Good morning Dad" I got from both of them.

"How'd your game go last night?"

"We beat them up pretty good. I got a couple catches early in the game. After we had a big lead though, we stopped throwing the ball. I scored on a 30 yard pass play"

"That's great. I can't wait until Friday when I can be there."

"I can't wait. This is the first time you've missed any of my games."

"I know, I just can't be there and at work at the same time. So, what are we going to do today?"

"Well, we were thinking that a bike ride would be nice. We haven't done that in a few years. Mike wants come with us"

"That sounds good. We'll get going after breakfast. I have an appointment at 3, so I'll have to be back before 2"

Mike simply blurted out, "Cool."

We left the house by 9am and for the next 4 hours we were just riding around. It was a beautiful day for a long ride as well. The sun was shining, there was a gentle breeze and the temperature was quite comfortable. By my estimation we must have done about 60 miles. When we got back home, all 3 of us were sore. We all went for small rides but none of us have gone this far in quite a while.

Melanie was enjoying our pain. She was laughing at us the whole time we were walking from the garage to the house.

"Looks like you had fun!" she said with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Yeah, we did. We even saw daylight before noon too!" I just had to take a jab at her. "I'm taking a shower. I have to be at the computer lab in a little while."

Oh that shower felt so good. I was in there until the water turned cold. It did start to make the sore muscles feel better. After I got dressed and had some lunch, I was off to the computer lab to work on the project with Julie.

Like last week, I was here 10 minutes early. About 5 minutes later, I looked up to see her headed my way. My eyes must have bugged out of their sockets. She was wearing a white top that hugged her breasts quite nicely. The shorts she was wearing also hugged her like skin. She had her hair up in a ponytail and bobby socks. The look on her face said she was not happy with someone. She was cursing under her breath.

"Well good afternoon!" I wanted to comment further, but something told me to just leave well enough alone.

Her reply sounded pissed, "I don't know what's so good about it."

"It feels like a storm front just blew in. Are you Ok?"

" I'm fine. I had 4 guys make very disgusting comments and another actually tried to grab my ass. Can you believe that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.