Lightning Does Strike Twice - Cover

Lightning Does Strike Twice

Copyright© 2005 by bfrap

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rob thought that he was simply going back to school, only to find that it would turn his life upside down.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   School  

I can't believe that I let that happen again.

"You're kidding right? I mean, this can't happen again!"

You would think that I would have learned my lesson 17 years ago. They say you learn from your mistakes, but I guess I rather failed that test...


My first day back to school. It seems like so long ago since I was here. It's a nice day too, about 80 degrees and sunny. It's been 17 long years since I was here, and now I was savoring every minute. The only good part about not finishing back then, is that I now realize that I didn't like the computer science anymore. I have spent the last 10 years working in the industry, even though I didn't have my degree. So now I'm finishing school, but with a new major. I want to be a math teacher.

Teaching appears to have some major benefits. Teachers say they have it so bad, but they have just about every little holiday off, and most of the summer. In the private sector, you get only the biggest holidays, and you're lucky to get 3-4 weeks off a year.

It took me a while to get my schedule worked out. It has been 17 years since I did this, and everything has changed since then. Now, everything is computerized. When I was here before, you had to bounce around from 1 department head to another, and hop the class was still open when you got to that department.

I was going to have Calculus 3, C++ programming, World history, Linear Algebra, and Introduction to Education. I was lucky, having been here 17 years ago, my credits from then were still good, so I was coming back as a sophomore. Only 2 1/2 to 3 years to go.

It was Wednesday, they always start the fall schedule on a Wednesday. My schedule was morning loaded at school, so I could go finish the day at work.

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Rob Becker. I'm 37 years old, married with 3 children, and 1 step child. My wife, Melanie, will be 37 in 3 weeks. We have been married for 16 years. I'm a Database Admin with a computer firm. I have been working there for about 11 years.

My first class of the day, was World History at 9am. I can tell that this will be mostly reading and memorization. The professor made it seem like she actually enjoys it. I guess history can be exciting. I only seem to enjoy specific events, like World War II.

At 10, I have Calculus. I can tell it will take me a few weeks to remember things from 17 years ago. Time will tell here, but I'm sure that it will be quite a bit of work.

My last class at 11, C++, I'm taking mostly because it will help me at work. I had enough computer classes from 17 years ago, that my advisor indicated that I didn't need one, but most of those were considered outdated. The professor indicated that there were going to be 10 projects due throughout the semester, and that we would be paired off. We were to work as a team, and we would get graded as a team. Great, I'd probably get someone whom wants no part of any work. At least I knew enough of what I was doing here to bet by pretty well on my own.

After I got out of class, I had to drive for an hour to get to work. Boy, this was going to get old fast, but you do what you have to do. I have to be there before 1:30, so I have a buffer. Today was rather quiet, I only had a few calls with problems. My mind was not on work, but school instead. The day went pretty fast, and soon, I was on my way home.

The one nice part of being married is being met at the door when you get home with a hug. God, did I need that. I was a bit surprised when I got 3. First, my son Mike, 10 years old. He was always good at knowing when I got home before everyone else. Melanie then met me, with Becky 14. Robbie is my eldest, but hey, at 16, the last thing you want to do is give your old man a hug. I ate like a fiend and slept like a baby.

The next day was more of the same. Only 2 classes on Thursdays, but they take the same amount of time. It was going to be a long semester for certain. Linear Algebra was in my major, but didn't seem like it would cause me much trouble. I have always been good at math. Intro to Ed appeared to be a different story. The Professor seemed to think that it is his job, to scare away the dead wood. Oh well. I guess I'll survive.

On Friday, The professor handed out our group assignments for C++. I was going to be paired with Julie Weeks, whoever that was. Well, I was about to find out. After class, I heard my name called and turned to see who was calling. I really didn't have much time, having to get to work, but I needed to know who I was going to be working with as well. When I laid eyes on her, I knew I was going to be in trouble. She is 5'1", brunette with hair halfway down the middle of her back. She is quite slim, with breasts that are not too big, but just a nice handful. If she weighed a hundred pounds, she probably would have to do it soaking wet.

"Hi, I'm Julie", she said as she stuck out her hand.

Now one thing I like to do, is show off just a little. I don't remember much from my high school French class, but enough for me.

"Bon Jour, Mademoiselle", as I took her hand and politely kissed it. As I did this, I notice her face turn three shades of red. "You must be my lab partner. My Name's Rob"

"Julie. I was wondering when we could get together and start working on next week's project?"

"Well, I'm running off to work right now, but here's my phone number, call me around 9:30 - 10:00 tonight and we can discuss it. "

"Ok, hey, where does this number call? I don't recognize the exchange."

"Well, I live off campus about a 15 minute drive away."

"Ohh, Ok. I'll talk to you later then."

"Au Revoir Mademoiselle," as I again, kissed her hand. I noticed that she is again blushing.

All the way to work, all I could think about was Julie. I don't know how much of a partner she would make, but she sure made a good piece of eye candy.

Once I got to work, it was busy, and I didn't have much time for thought until after 7. Once it quieted down, Julie is all I thought of until I got home, again, to a nice warm hug from Melanie.

"How was your day dear?"

"Very busy hon. Work was crazy today."

"Sorry to hear that. Come and have some dinner."

Well, she didn't have to ask me twice. I ate like I was a starving animal. My schedule did not leave much time to stop and grab a bite.

"Oh, I almost forgot, My lab partner will be calling soon. We need to setup a time when we can get together to work on our project" I told Mel.

"Ok."

About 45 minutes later, the phone rang and I answered "Hello"

"Hi Rob, it's Julie. When's a good time to get together to work in the lab?"

"Well, my schedule is normally pretty open on Saturday's. My kids will have events in the morning sometimes, but after 3 pm I'm normally pretty available. How about we meet at the lounge across from the computer lab at 3?"

"Sounds like I'll see you then!"

"Ok, talk to you tomorrow"

"Til tomorrow" and she hung up.

Mel looked at me, "Your lab partner?"

"Yeah. We're going to get in the Lab tomorrow. I'm going up after I take you to work"

"OK. Hey, I'm bushed, It was a long day. Coming to bed?"

"Be there in a minute."

A few minutes later, I was crawling into bed. After thinking about Julie all day, I was feeling just a bit randy. I cuddled up to my wife, and held her close, kissing the back of her neck and shoulder. Slowly, I started to work my way down her back. My wife turned onto her back. "For someone who is tired, you seem to have alot of energy."

"Don't complain", I was not about to tell her who I was really thinking about.

I then started to fondle her breasts with my hands. I took a nipple in my right and, twisting just firm enough that she would feel it, but not enough to make it hurt. "mmmmm" was all the reaction I could get out of her. I took her right nipple in my mouth and start sucking, using my tougue to flick the nipple. At this, her hips started to gyrate. "Oooo, mmmm"

I then moved my hand down to her pussy. Slowly, I started to rub the outside, while still playing with her nipple in my mouth. Very gently, I inserted a finger and started to outline the inside of her labia. I could feel the moistness that comes with her arousal. She was turned on, and ready for anything I wanted. I moved my finger to her little love button and started to flick it. The first touch caused her to jump. "Oh yeah... More... Yeah, that's it... Keep going." Her breathing was getting more and more ragged with every motion that I made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.