Queen Mary - Cover

Queen Mary

Copyright© 2005 by Esu

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maiden voyage of HMS Queen Mary, and Elisabeth's awakening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The Realisation

Elizabeth woke early. She rose from her bed singing to herself. She felt so good, 'I'm in love.' She made her way to the bathroom where she washed and dressed before going down to the restaurant for breakfast.

As she entered the room, a steward rushed up to seat her. "A gentleman requests the pleasure of your company this morning; would you like to eat with him?" She looked over to where the steward was pointing and saw David, smiling at her. "Of course," she said to the steward who promptly escorted her to David's table. He rose to greet her.

"I'm pleased that you could join me."

David smiled at her. She returned his smile, as the waiter served her with a juice and a selection of fruit.

"Do you like to swim?"

She thanked the steward before replying to David.

"Yes," she laughed, "but in a pool, not in that great expanse of water outside the liner."

He grinned at her as he replied, "silly, I meant in the pool on board, as well you know. Would you like to join me when I go swimming after breakfast then?"

"Yes, please," Elizabeth replied.

After finishing their breakfast, they went back to their cabins to retrieve their swimming garments. Elizabeth then put her robe on over her costume, picked up a towel and a new dress before making her way down the stairs to the swimming pool. David was already waiting for her at the entrance. He took her arm as they entered the room.

She stopped in the entrance and gazed in amazement at the mother-of-pearl ceiling. As she walked along the balcony and down the steps to the pool, she paused again to look at the fine shimmer it emitted throughout the room.

"This liner is so beautiful, David."

"I totally agree with you, Elizabeth. This is becoming an amazing voyage."

They sought out the dressing boxes to leave their attire in before returning to the water's edge.

At the poolside, Elizabeth gracefully lowered herself into the water while David jumped in off the side. They swam together, splashed and teased each other for a time, before another couple came down to the pool.

"Hello. Is the water warm?" the lady asked.

"Yes," Elizabeth replied. "It's wonderful."

David and she swam for a few more lengths before getting out of the pool.

"Do you wish to use the Turkish bath now or do you just want to get changed?" David asked her.

Elizabeth smiled, "I think I will save that experience for another day. I am feeling slightly exhausted now."

They showered separately before entering their individual dressing boxes to put on their more formal attire.


"Well, Elizabeth, that was a nice morning. I am sorry but I must leave you now. I have a few things to arrange."

Elizabeth smiled, "I am feeling tired anyway. I think I would like a short rest before I do anything else."

David nodded, "I will see you later. Take care for now. Goodbye."

She smiled as he kissed her lightly, "Goodbye. You take care as well."

Elizabeth went back to her cabin, slipped out of her dress and lay down on her bed, resting her eyes.


She woke up with a start. Someone was shouting, creating a commotion, out in the corridor. "Elizabeth. Elizabeth, let me in." Her cabin door handle rattled franticly. She recognised Richard's voice immediately.

She quickly pulled on her dressing gown and opened the door.

"What's the matter, Richard?"

She gasped in amazement at the sight of him. His flushed face was dripping with sweat. She noticed his tired, bloodshot eyes just staring at her.

"Are you ill?" She enquired.

"N... N... No, I just need to get out of the way for a while. They won't think of looking for me here," he stuttered.

"Who, Richard? Who is after you?"

"Another guest. I won too much of his money at a poker game last night. Today, he wants it back."

She smiled at him with sympathy. "That's bad. He shouldn't have gambled with it if he can't afford to lose it."

Suddenly Richard reached out and grasped her firmly. He forced his mouth down onto hers, kissing her fiercely. His hands moved to the opening of her gown and he slipped it off her shoulders, before attempting to tear her brassiere off of her. She panicked, unable to believe what he was attempting to do. Remembering her lessons, she quickly raised her knee and thumped it against his testicles. She felt his grip loosen. Her hand rose up and she slapped him around his face, before running to the door and out into the corridor.

"You bitch!" His voice rang out.

In her hurry to escape from him, she clattered into a lady walking along the hall with her escort. Elizabeth mumbled her apologies before the gentleman, noticing her dishevelled state, asked her, "What's the matter? What has happened? Are you all right?"

She sobbed, "No. He attacked me. It could have been even worse."

The gentleman removed his jacket which he passed to her. Elizabeth, suddenly realising she was naked apart from her torn brassiere and pants accepted it gratefully. She slipped it on.

The lady put a protective arm around her and led her along the deck to the protection ofher own cabin, while the gentleman called over a steward to accompany him into Elizabeth's.

The lady sat her down before bringing her a small glass of brandy and a blanket to wrap herself in. Elizabeth slipped out of the jacket and wrapped herself in the offered blanket.

"Here, drink this; it will calm your nerves. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Victoria."

She gave Elizabeth a handkerchief to wipe away her tears.

"Now, do you want to tell me what happened, or can I call on someone else to comfort you?"

Elizabeth accepted her kindness gratefully.

"I'm Elizabeth. This is my first voyage overseas without my parents." She sniffed before continuing. "Oh, can you find David for me? He is a good friend of mine."

"David? Do you know his surname? There must be a few David's on board."

Elizabeth sighed, "No, I only know him as David. He comes from England. Kent, I seem to remember he said."

She described him a bit more before Victoria clapped her hands to her mouth, "I know who you mean, yes, he always introduces himself as David, to stop the hangers-on. I will send for him."

She lifted the telephone receiver and spoke into it quietly before replacing it back into its socket.

"That's done. Someone is looking for him. He will be along shortly."

At that moment Victoria's escort returned. She introduced him to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth, this is Robert, my husband."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Robert. Thank you so much for helping me in my hour of need."

"They have him in custody in the hold. It seems you had a lucky escape," he said, looking at Elizabeth. "It turns out he is a cad, always on the lookout for the rich ladies, hoping to impress them and worm his way into their affections. All he wanted was your virtue and money. He thought that you were the answer to all of his problems."

"He was always hanging around. Whenever I was alone, he always seemed to be watching me. But at times, he would disappear rather quickly," Elizabeth replied.

There was a knock at the door. David rushed in. His face etched with worry.

"Elizabeth, my darling, are you all right?"

He took her into his arms and held her close. Her heart leapt with the knowledge that he cared about her.

Robert waited until their embrace was over before continuing.

"He is a stowaway, a fraud. He hadn't paid for his ticket and was never likely to get one but he still wanted to take a full part in life aboard. The sheer audacity of the chap."

"So, that was why he kept disappearing," murmured Elizabeth. "He didn't want to be discovered. I have never heard of his Father, Lord Goldsworth, either. Have you?"

"The name means nothing to me," David replied. "Where is his home?"

"Near Cambridge, he said."

David nodded before he kissed her gently. "Are you able to return to your cabin, or would you like to come to mine?"

She looked at him and smiled through her tears. "Yours, please, I'm not sure that I can go back to mine at present."

David wanted to protect her. He wanted her to feel safe and not suffer any more anguish.

"Tell me what you need from yours, and I will fetch it. Stay with me for the rest of the evening and tonight. Let me comfort you."

Victoria and Robert exchanged glances. Victoria spoke, "Is that a good idea? I am sure that if we need to, we could find Elizabeth some alternative accommodation."

"No that's fine," Elizabeth smiled. "David is a good friend; I know that he will help me."

David replied, "Yes, you can be sure that I will take good care of her. Thank you both for your help."

Elizabeth nodded at the couple, "Thank you for everything. I have taken up enough of your time. Enjoy the rest of your cruise."

They smiled at her before Victoria replied, "You know us, now. If there is anything you need, just let us know. Take care."

Elizabeth replied, "Thank you. Goodbye for now."

"Goodbye."

David put a protective arm around her as he guided her out of the cabin and towards his.


When David sat her down in one of his chairs, he felt her shiver.

"Are you still cold?"

"No, just realising how lucky I have been."

"Would you like some tea or would you prefer something stronger?"

"Tea would be good, thank you. I had a brandy earlier."

He returned with a cup of hot tea which she sipped gratefully. She was still shaken but felt safe with David for company. She yawned. Suddenly she felt very tired.

"Come on, Elizabeth, you have had a frightening time. Why not get some rest?"

She nodded her head, "Perhaps you are right."

"Let's get you rested."

"Thank you."


David let her sleep in his bed while he comforted her, stroking her head tenderly throughout the night. When she suffered flashbacks, he was there, caring for her. Finally, when he saw her slip into a deep contented sleep, he retired to his chair.


The Awakening

Elizabeth woke early the next morning. She looked around at her surroundings and was bewildered for a moment, before she suddenly recalled the events of the day before. Then she noticed David still sleeping in the chair. 'My love. Thank you so much for taking care of me.'

She rose from his bed and kissed him lightly on his forehead. He woke immediately.

"Elizabeth, how are you feeling? I hope you slept well after your nasty experience."

She smiled. "Better than I could have hoped for. Thank you so much."

"Good. I'm pleased to hear it. I have some news for you. One of my friends back in England has been checking out Richard's story. I'm afraid Robert was totally right about him. He is a fraud. There is no Lord Goldsworth. No house owned under that name in Grantchester either."

Elizabeth gasped, "So, who is he then?"

"Oh, just some low-life commoner that believes he can swindle anyone he meets. He was very interested in you, though. He thought you were naïve and he would be able to impress you with his stories."

Elizabeth retorted, "I hope he's locked away and not able to do it again for a long time."

"Oh he will be, my love. The police will be waiting for him in Southampton on the return leg of this voyage. Until then, he's locked in the cells down below."

She sighed with relief.

"I took the liberty of entering your cabin last night and returned here with some of your clothes." David said. "I have laid them out for you in the bathroom."

"Thank you, David. I am most grateful."

Elizabeth entered his bathroom and washed herself before putting on one of her lightweight summer dresses.


"Let's take a stroll along the deck before breakfast," David suggested. "It's a nice, warm morning outside. We must be nearing America."

"That sounds good," replied Elizabeth, "then we'll have some breakfast in the dining room. We could look at the map on the wall and see how much longer we will be able to enjoy each others company."

She sighed to herself as she thought about their future together. 'I hope that's not going to be the end of our liaison. Surely we will continue to remain good friends once the cruise is over. Could I even dare to dream of more than that?'

David took her arm and escorted her out of his cabin.

"What are your plans in New York?" he asked.

"I'm staying with some friends of my parents in Staten Island for a few days and will then be returning to England. What about yours?"

"I will be working in the city for the week," he replied, smiling at her.

Elizabeth was about to ask him if they could meet up for an evening when a steward called out to them.

"Sir David, Madam Elizabeth."

He rushed up to them.

"The Captain has heard about what happened, your unfortunate incident, Madam. He sends an invitation for both of you to dine at his table tonight."

Elizabeth looked at David and nodded her head.

"Tell the Captain that we are very pleased to accept his kind invitation," David replied.

"I will let him know of your acceptance." The steward nodded before departing.

They carried on with their stroll along the Promenade deck when Elizabeth noticed a poster outside the ballroom. They wandered over to read it. 'Tea Dance. This afternoon at three o'clock.'

"David, I would like to take part in that." She exclaimed, "I have never been to one. Have you?"

"One or two in my past, but they are not something I frequent a lot." David smiled at her. "But here's your chance. Elizabeth, would you give me the pleasure of your company at the tea dance this afternoon?"

She smiled back at him. "Thank you, kind Sir; I accept your invitation with delight."


After their late breakfast, they went back to Elizabeth's cabin to choose her outfit for the dance that afternoon. She didn't really want to enter it, but she knew she must. 'I'm not going to run away from everything in life that scares me, ' she thought to herself. Her body slightly shook as she retrieved the key from her bag. David, sensing her nervousness, stepped in front of her and unlocked the door. He entered her cabin, checking that all was well, before encouraging her inside.

"Come on, Elizabeth. I thought you said you wanted to choose your clothes for the dance."

David settled back on her bed as she walked to her wardrobe. She sorted through the hangers before making up her mind. She picked out a shorter knee-length flared dress to wear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.