The Paper Dragon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Jeremy Spencer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Under the power of the Ice Queen, the kingdom had been thrown into eternal winter. A powerful wizard, once the king's greatest adviser and the Ice Queen's mortal enemy, has been banished and now hides in the forest with his son, watching and waiting for his chance to free the people. One day the son stumbles on the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Will she be the key to breaking the Ice Queen's spell?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

"Don't lose her!" the Ice Queen screamed. She was alone in her chambers, hovering as close as she dared to the saucer. She had once again filled the shallow seeing dish full of still water, and watched in rapt attention as her daughter and the wizard's son raced through the forest, nearly losing her guards time and again.

Finally, her excitement growing, the Ice Queen watched as the young couple broke out into a small, empty clearing. The wizard's son looked behind them, checking to see if the guards were still following. Imagining that the two were alone, the boy reached out into the empty forest air. He gripped and twisted at something the Ice Queen could not see, until suddenly a shaft of light broke through the forest air.

The queen gasped as she watched the boy, and then her daughter, step forward, disappearing bit by bit into the light.

She had done it—she had found the wizard's secret home. If only the two pathetic excuses for guards could manage to remember the location, Miranda knew she could end this, and soon.


"We have to leave, now!" commanded the wizard. He towered over his son and the girl—now dressed in one of William's nightshirts—furious at the betrayal he felt. "Do you even know what you've done?"

"Father, no. It's fine. We weren't followed. I made sure of it." William tried to act calm, but inside he trembled. He'd never seen his father behave this way. Not since the night they were forced to flee the castle, at any rate.

"William, William, William. It doesn't matter. The Ice Queen will be here, and soon, I should imagine."

Now it was Celeste's turn to be frightened.

"Mother? What would she... ?"

"Mother?" William looked at the girl in amazement, stepping back a pace from where he had previously stood. "That evil... she's your mother?"

The wizard nodded slowly, a look of anger mixed with frustration etched on his face.

"I told you, time and again," he said slowly. "Never bring a stranger to this house. The queen has spies everywhere."

"I'm not a spy!" spat Celeste, her fear turning to anger. "I... I hate her!"

"She's your mother?" William asked once more. Celeste nodded, and tears formed in her eyes. I won't cry, she promised, fearing William's rebuke. Not now. Not in front of these two.

"There's no time to waste," the wizard said. He grabbed a satchel and began filling it with food and clothing, along with vials of powders and bits of plants he would need. "Hurry!" he said, seeing his son and the girl still standing there. "We must leave, and soon."

"Why?" Celeste asked, fingering the necklace she wore around her neck. "We're not in any danger."

The wizard turned and stared at the girl, his face full of scorn. "How can you possibly think that?" he asked in amazement. "The Ice Queen... your mother... will be after us. And when she finds us, she'll try to kill us. And you too, if you're in her way."

"She wouldn't! My amulet," she explained. "It's cold... as ice." The necklace had been a present from her mother, long ago. It was a protective amulet, her mother had said, and would only grow warm when her daughter was in danger.

"All the more reason to hurry," the wizard muttered.

Celeste looked to William for support, but he gave a quick shake of his head and hurried to help his father. "Not now," he mouthed silently. William was worried. He had never seen his father this scared, and it scared him.

"Where are we going?" William asked. The wizard looked up, but paused when he saw Celeste still standing there, unsure of what he could say around the girl. "It's fine, father," William stressed. "Celeste is... she's fine. I love her." William blurted the words without thinking and spun to look at Celeste when he heard her gasp of surprise, but he saw only adoration on her face.

"I believe you," the wizard replied. "It's her mother I don't trust."

Celeste looked back and forth between the two men as they argued, her head spinning.

"I don't understand," she finally said, interrupting William as he tried once more to convince his father of her—Celeste's—innocence where her mother was concerned. "What has my mother done?"

The wizard looked at his son. This is your job, his look told William. Sighing heavily, William turned to Celeste and began to tell the tale of a king, a wizard, and an evil, would-be queen.


"Boy, are you sure it was this way?" Miranda was sick and tired of trudging through the woods in the middle of the night. She wondered if the village ruffian wasn't intentionally leading them in circles. In fact, the Ice Queen was certain she and her band of guardsmen had passed by the same fallen tree at least twice, but the young boy was positive they were heading in the right direction.

"It's just this way, mum. I mean, your highness," he said over his shoulder. "I tied a bit of cloth around a branch just ahead, so I'd remember where it was."

Miranda grumbled, but nodded. What other choice did she have? About the time Celeste and the boy had entered what Miranda felt was the wizard's home, a servant had entered the Ice Queen's chambers. The stillness of the water had been disturbed, and the vision winked out in the blink of an eye. Minutes later, once Miranda had dispatched the servant and refilled the shallow dish, there was no sign of either the boy or Celeste. And, as always, there was no sign of the wizard.

So here she was, following a child through the woods with only the light of the moon to guide them. Miranda was cold, her robes were soaked from the heavy snowfall, and she was cranky.

"Are we close?" she snapped after walking for a few more minutes. The boy nodded excitedly, running ahead to the base of a thick oak. For a moment the queen was puzzled, for it appeared that a single red leaf still clung to the tree. Then the boy turned, a triumphant look on his face. He held up the leaf, which turned out to be a scarf, which he quickly tucked into his trousers.

"There," he said proudly. He pushed aside a bit of undergrowth and pointed.

The Ice Queen's breath caught in her throat. It was just as she had seen. A clearing, unnatural in its appearance this deep in the forest.

And magic.

Miranda could feel it everywhere. It was almost dizzying in its power and she felt nauseous for a moment before taking a deep breath to steady herself.

He was here. The wizard was here. After so many months and years spent searching, Miranda had finally found him.

Miranda looked overhead. It was late, and neither she nor her guards were in any condition to fight, especially against the wizard on his home turf.

"Spread out," she whispered, not wanting to give away their presence. "Rest now. We fight in the morning."

She and her guards set up camp a hundred yards from the wizard's hidden home, never realizing their every move was being watched from inside the house.


Celeste lay with her back to William, crying into her fists, which she had balled up and was pressing into her eyes as hard as she could.

"I didn't know," she sobbed quietly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

William reached over, resting his hand on her shoulder. He could feel her shaking and began rubbing up and down her arm to try and calm her.

"Shhhh," he whispered. "It's all right."

Celeste rolled over to face William, a look of incredulity on her face.

"No, it's not," she said. "It's not all right! What will happen to you? Or your father? Or me? I'm so sorry; I can't believe I led my mother straight to you. I want to kill her!"

The wizard had seen the approach of the Ice Queen and her guards, but had decided it would be foolish to attempt to slip past them when they were still alert.

"Let the guards grow drowsy and dull throughout the night," he said. "The forest is large and, just before dawn breaks, we should be able to sneak past their sentry."

So William and Celeste had headed to bed, although sleep was slow in coming. The wizard himself needed little rest. Instead, he chose to use the time to prepare for their unexpected and unwanted guests.

"Everything will work out," William said. "You heard my father."

Celeste nodded slowly. She appreciated the attempt at kindness, but knew she was to blame somehow, and all William's comforting words wouldn't change the sense of dread she felt. People would die in the morning, and all because of her. It was all her fault.

"Hold me," she said, reaching out to wrap her arms around William's neck. He opened his arms, allowing Celeste to snuggle up next to him. She nestled against his side, resting her head on William's chest. Celeste was still shaking a bit, and William ran his hands up and down her back.

"It's all right," he murmured again and again, hoping to calm her nerves. Eventually William felt Celeste begin to breathe more evenly. Thinking she was asleep, he tried to pull his arm out from under her. Her weight, though slight, had cut off the flow of blood into his arm. He squeezed his fist, trying to increase the circulation into his hand.

Celeste hadn't quite dozed off, however, and the sudden movement only jarred her fully awake.

"Are you still up?" she asked, reaching up to touch his face.

"Sorry," he whispered.

Celeste smiled in the darkness, twisting around so the two were lying together—she in front, William behind—facing the same direction. She reached back, pulling William's right arm over her shoulders. William held back for a moment, unsure when he felt his hand pressing against the upper slope of Celeste's breast, but allowed himself to relax when he heard Celeste's sigh of content.

"That's better," she said. His mere presence was comforting, and his hand on her breast felt... right.

William tried to hold back, but couldn't help himself from squeezing gently on Celeste's firm orb. Her breast was smooth and firm, just like the rest of her and, as he cupped the flesh in his palm, William felt the nipple firm up and lengthen against his fingers.

Celeste reached down, removing William's hand from her breast. She leaned up and William feared his touches were unwelcome, but Celeste merely held his hand to her lips and gave it a quick kiss before returning his hand to her warm breast.

"You may continue," she whispered hotly. She was beginning to become aroused by his gentle touch.

William happily complied, treating first one breast, then the other, to a series of light pinches and smooth caresses until Celeste thought she might burst from the attention. Both her nipples were as hard as pebbles and she found the arousal almost painfully intense.

Once again, she reached up, grabbing his hand by the wrist. This time, her intent was to stop his actions, but he was only momentarily disappointed. Instead of bringing his teasing to a halt, Celeste pushed William's hand further down her body. She grabbed at the hem of her short nightshirt and guided him between her legs.

"Touch me," she whispered as quietly as she could, aware of the presence of the wizard in the next room.

William had no such awareness. His entire mind focused on the heat and wetness he felt as his hand dipped lower, over Celeste's slightly rounded belly, and between her parted thighs. She was a cauldron there—the opening to her pussy was already damp with arousal. William slid the pad of his finger between her swollen lips, drawing a tiny gasp from her as his finger brushed against the nub of her clitoris.

He continued exploring, his finger pressing further inward, parting her fat outer lips, and dipping into the opening of her wetness. She was hot inside and, as William gently moved his fingertips over her aroused flesh, he felt her muscles twitching in response, as if trying to draw him in.

Celeste was not idle as William attended to her desires. She reached back between their bodies to grope blindly at the front of William's sleeping gown. She managed to squirm a hand inside and grinned as William groaned. Celeste had found his manhood, hot and hard and ready. She squeezed gently on his turgid flesh, feeling the engorged member twitch in response.

William pushed forward, trapping Celeste's hand between his abdomen and the soft curve of her ass. Celeste reached her other hand between her thighs and stroked at William's scrotum, gently cupping his balls in the palm of her warm hand. William hissed his pleasure in Celeste's ear, tweaking her clit in response.

Celeste was beyond ready by now. She felt her slick, lubricating oils pooling in the opening of her pussy. Parting her legs in invitation, she grabbed William's cock and slipped him between her legs. The fat head of his cock lay nestled against her opening. Just a push and he would be inside her, filling her, fulfilling her needs, and his.

"Are you sure?" William asked, his breath hot against the back of Celeste's neck.

"Yes, oh yes," she moaned. "Do it. Push it in me."

With a grunt, William pushed forward, burying himself to the hilt in one stroke. Celeste moaned her approval as she felt his shaft invading her slick tunnel, stretching and spreading her as he filled her. He kept thrusting, slowly and steadily, until he was all the way in. Celeste was full—more so than ever before—as William's chest pressed against her back, the fur from his groin against her ass.

"Wait a moment," Celeste whispered, fighting to avoid screaming out her pleasure, positive it would awake not only the wizard, but any of her mother's guards who might be nearby. "Let me get used to you." She reached between her thighs, stimulating her clit with her finger. William gritted his teeth as Celeste's pussy began to spasm around his cock. Each spasm brought with it a tiny spurt of her lubricant.

William lay still, fighting his own battle to avoid spurting his seed deep inside Celeste's pussy. Her inner walls clutched at him, fluttering around his shaft as he fought for control. Both gasped when Celeste moved away, testing her readiness to continue. It was fantastic—William's cock slipped free of her clutches with ease. Both groaned at the intense feelings, and she nodded for him to continue.

He relaxed his hips, allowing his prick to slide out of her cunt until just the head was left inside. Celeste groaned; already she felt incomplete without him filling her. The emptiness lasted only a moment, however; William tightened his grip on Celeste's hip and pressed forward once more.

She was so tight that each thrust threatened to bring William to the edge of orgasm. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips along the edge of her shoulder and onto her back, peppering the damp skin with quick kisses. She sighed in approval, reaching a hand over her shoulder. She pulled William forward, turning her neck until their lips met. They kissed, deep and long as their tongues slid back and forth between their mouths.

Eventually William broke the kiss. He was aroused, riding the razor's edge of his control. He knew he was close. He rolled Celeste over onto her belly so the firm cheeks of her ass pressed back against his groin. Breaking their coupling, she rose to her knees, supporting herself on her elbows, and thrust her buttocks into the air. He reached around and cupped her hanging breasts in his hands as he pushed back into her wet warmth.

Celeste almost screamed—her nipples were like hot pokers, and William's gentle touches were driving her to a crushing orgasm. She rocked her hips, reminding William that he was currently buried inside her, to beg him to continue.

William grinned, watching as Celeste moved back and forth along his prick. Each time he withdrew, he was slick with her juices. He began a steady pumping, watching in fascination as Celeste's thin membranes seemed almost to grab at his shaft, almost to beg him to thrust ahead once more.

As he did so, William was vaguely aware of Celeste trembling in another orgasm, but he was in a fog of his own. He was close. Grabbing her hips, he began plowing ahead as fast as he could. The tingling sensation he felt in his balls quickly moved up his shaft, and soon the first sticky spurt erupted from his cock. He froze, as he released his seed into Celeste's warm tunnel.

Celeste looked back over her shoulder at William. Her mouth was hanging open as she panted in ecstasy. His orgasm had triggered another tiny climax for her, who looked back in amazement. She had never felt anything close to this—not with a man and certainly not by her own hand. William wiped the sweat from his brow, grinning down at the fully flushed Celeste.

Carefully he pulled his rapidly deflating penis from Celeste's pussy. Despite spurting what felt like a cupful of sperm, little more than a few drops escaped from between her fleshy lips. As soon as she was able, Celeste spun around and threw her arms around William's neck. She kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Thank you, thank you," she whispered, again and again. William, for his part, stroked the damp skin of Celeste's back, murmuring his own endearments in her ear. Spent from their passion, the two covered themselves with a quilt and fell into a deep sleep.


The sky outside was still dark the next morning when William awoke. He reached for Celeste, surprised to not feel her warm body pressed against his own. He frowned, opening his eyes only to find himself alone under the blanket.

Still groggy, William stood and walked into his father's room. The wizard looked up at the sound of his son approaching. His face was expressionless.

"We must go," the wizard said. "Now."

"But where is Celeste?"

"Gone."

"Gone where?"

The wizard sighed, not wanting to upset his son. He had been awake an hour earlier when he heard the sounds of Celeste trying to sneak away from the cottage undetected. As the girl reached the door, she heard a noise and whirled around. She was startled to see the wizard standing there.

"Would you betray us like this?" he asked. Celeste was momentarily confused, then angered.

"Never!" she spat. "Is that what you think?"

"What can I think? You are the daughter of the Ice Queen."

"I'm nothing like her!" Celeste's eyes narrowed. "I hate her. I'm leaving so... so she doesn't find you."

Without another word, Celeste spun on her heel and was quickly out the door. The wizard made no move to stop her.

As William listened to his father, he grew first upset and then anxious.

"We have to find her," he pleaded. "She's in just as much danger as we are!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.