Goodnight Daddy

by Patience Bryce

Copyright© 2005 by Patience Bryce

Incest Sex Story: Daddy bathes and puts his sleepy girl to bed. A very short story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

Copyright© 3/09/2005

After dinner, Daddy would lie down on the sofa and fall asleep. This time he woke up to discover his daughter asleep beside him, partially hanging off the couch. Nudging her, he told her she needed to get her bath and go to bed.

She yawned and stretched, "Can't I just go to bed, and I'm too tired for a bath, Daddy."

Before he could answer, she turned and looked at him, pleading, "Pleeeeeeease Daddy can I skip a bath just this ONE time?"

Daddy was firm, saying, "You'll sleep much better if you are clean. So no whining, it is not going to work. Save yourself the trouble and just go do it."

Rolling her eyes, she trudged off to the bathroom, stumbling down the hallway sleepily. Daddy just shook his head as he heard her mumbling under her breath. Moving over to the recliner, he turned on the news. Twenty minutes later, he began to wonder what happened to her. He didn't hear her come out of the bathroom, and didn't hear any complaining. Easing out of the chair, he headed for the bathroom. Quietly he listened at the door. Not hearing anything, he opened it cautiously. He smiled to himself when he found her lying back in the water, asleep.

Daddy quietly approached the tub, looking at her, surprised at how much she was growing up. He sighed, realized his little girl really was not so little any more. He knelt by the tub, putting his hand in the water. Watching her face, he splashed water onto her, wakening her with a start.

"HEY! Daddy!" she yelped. Trying to act angry she stuck out her lower lip, "That wasn't very nice, Daddy." Then she giggled and splashed him back.

Daddy admonished her, noticing she had not even washed her hair yet.

She yawned. "Daddy I'm just too tired."

"I'll make you a deal, I'll help you, just like I did when you were little."

She quickly agreed and handed him the soap and washcloth.

Daddy soaped up the cloth and began with her face, washing down her neck. He automatically started washing her chest when he realized that this was not the same as when she was a little girl. He probably should not be doing this, but he did not know how to stop without calling attention to the situation. He watched as the soap lathered up on her breasts. Beneath the cloth, he felt her nipples harden. Daddy was embarrassed when he felt himself harden as well.

Ignoring it, he kept going, trying not to notice the changes in her.

"Stand up honey, so I can wash your bottom" Daddy directed her.

She got up and first turned away from him, legs spread, so he would wash her behind and slide the cloth between her legs to her most private region. The cloth slipped and daddy's fingers grazed against her mound and soft lips. He was shocked to realize that she had a coat of soft downy hair. Quickly he placed the cloth back over his hand and hurriedly washed her legs. Daddy had her sit down. His cock was not just hard it was throbbing. Trying to keep his mind of her naked body, daddy grabbed the shower spray and had her lean back to wet her hair. She thrust her shoulders back as she laid her head back for him, her breasts rising up out of the water. Daddy stared at her, and accidentally got water on her face, causing her to complain.

"Geez Daddy be more careful!"

Daddy's face turned red as he apologized, teasing her as a diversion, "I wanted to make sure you were paying attention."

Daddy vigorously rubbed shampoo into her hair, lathering it up thickly. He loved her long dark locks and missed the days when he was always the one to wash it, care for it, even braid it for her. Daddy rinsed it thoroughly, peeking at her breasts, shiny with wetness, the nipples tight and hard from exposure to the air. Daddy bit his lip to stifle a groan.

Finishing, she got out of the tub and let daddy wrap her up in a large towel, briskly drying her off. Fortunately, she did not seem to notice the prominent bulge of his trouser. Daddy wrapped the towel around her and told her to go get some pajamas on.

She turned and looked at him, asking if she could wear one of his t-shirts to bed as she used to. Daddy just wanted her to get some clothing on and agreed, sending her off to get one from his dresser.

From his room she called to him, "Daddy? Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

Daddy shook his head in disbelief. There was no way he could bear to have her in his bed, not after this bath episode. "Honey, aren't you getting a little old to be sleeping in daddy's bed?"

She came to the door of the bathroom. She was pouting, "Daddy I thought you said I'd always be your little girl?"

He looked at her, eyeing the t-shirt she was wearing, and her long legs beneath the hem, recalling the days when those shirts came down to her ankles. Daddy could not stand to see the look on her face and readily caved in. He decided that he would wait until she was sound asleep before he came to bed.

His daughter had a different idea.

"Daddy read to me like you used to? Please?"

"No sweetheart. You need some sleep, and daddy is too tired to read." He said, knowing it was a realistic excuse. "Go on now you go to bed, I'll be in later."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.