Fireworks - Cover

Fireworks

by Patience Bryce

Copyright© 2005 by Patience Bryce

Incest Sex Story: Daddy takes his girl to see the fireworks, where they create some of their own. Short story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Copyright© July 6 2005

She had been anticipating seeing the fireworks all day, and by 5pm, she was ready to go. She even took a shower without a reminder. Daddy shook his head, knowing that there was no convincing her that she did not have to be ready this early. After her shower, she dressed in a denim skirt and a top that tied behind her neck, the stretchy material snug across her accentuated breasts. Slipping into sandals, she asked daddy how she looked.

"It looks like some little girl is trying to compete with the fireworks for attention", he said, raising an eyebrow at her.

She rolled her eyes and turned back to look at herself in the mirror. "I think I look just fine to go to the park!"

After constantly asking daddy when they could go, Daddy decided they might as well leave and go to the park early. It would help keep her busy while they waited for the big finale to the holiday weekend.

Daddy was surprised to find the big park already crowded with early gatherers. Parking nearby was impossible. Daddy parks at the bottom of the hill, gave her the blanket to carry, while he carried a chair for himself. Slowly daddy made his way up the long winding road through the development, while she danced ahead, and made her way back time and again, urging daddy to hurry up.

At the entrance to the park, there was an ice cream vendor. Without waiting for the pleading he knew to expect from his girl, daddy pulled out his wallet.

"What do you want, honey?"

She grinned and ran over to the truck.

He and the merchant waited as she looked over the signs of all the dairy delights she could choose. For a little girl who was in such a hurry, choosing a simple ice cream treat was a lesson in patience for the men. She finally chose an ice cream cone, complete with red white and blue sprinkles, while daddy ordered a bottle of water. He asked for plenty of napkins. It was hot out and he knew she could be messy.

They made their way down through the park, finding a place they agreed would give a good view of the fireworks later. Daddy put his chair down then spread out the blanket and sat down on it. She sat in the chair, swinging her legs as she slowly licked her ice cream cone. Daddy watched her for a few minutes, but felt a stirring deep inside as she looked at him and slowly ran her tongue over the cold concoction. Every time she got some ice cream around her lips her pretty little pink tongue would dart out to lick it off.

Daddy thought back to earlier this morning before they got out of bed. He looked down and realized he better roll over onto his stomach. They had hours to go, so maybe he would just take a nap. He laid his head on his arms.

She looked down at daddy and giggled, "What's the matter daddy?"

He looked up at her and shook his head, grinning, knowing she was being very deliberate in how she was consuming her ice cream cone. His eyes slid down her body and suddenly noticed something.

"Oh my little girl, what have you done?? What did you forget after your shower?"

She would not look at him, and instead stared out over the park as though interested in what anyone else was doing. She shrugged her shoulders as if she had no idea what he meant.

Daddy put his head down and sighed. Some days he wasn't sure what to do about her. She was his girl, the love of his life, but there was that part of her that made things difficult. It was a dilemma some times. He loved her spontaneity, and a sensuality that she didn't even seem to be aware existed at times. However, he was concerned about the bit of incorrigibility that reared its head now and then. He wondered how much he was responsible for it. Daddy admitted to himself that it was part of her charm... but it was also something that would get her in trouble.

Suddenly Daddy opened his eyes. It took him a few minutes to remember where he was. He had dozed off. The sun was beginning to set and the park had gotten more crowded. Looking around he didn't see his girl, so he went in search of her.

He groaned to himself when he found her, swinging high on the swings. Across from the swing set was a bench. Sitting on the bench there was a gentleman obviously staring at her, a slight smile left no doubt what he was looking at. Daddy knew he was getting an eyeful of little girl pussy. Maybe gentleman wasn't the right word to describe him, as he noticed he had a newspaper conspicuously over his lap.

Daddy moved quickly between the bench and the swing, obscuring the other mans view. His girl smiled to see him. Giggling she started slowing down the swing but spread her legs a little wider, teasing daddy with a shot of her bare crotch.

Sternly, with hands on hip, daddy said, "Let's go the fireworks will soon be starting."

The smile faded as she realized Daddy wasn't in a good mood. She quickly slowed the swing, dragging her feet in the dirt to stop. She ran over to Daddy and took his hand. Together they walked back to their spot. She kept watching him out of the corner of her eye, expecting him at any moment to launch into a lecture. Daddy remained quiet, deciding to wait until they were home to talk to her about her behavior.

They looked around at the crowd of people, amazed at the throng that now surrounded the spot they had selected hours earlier. Carefully they made their way around all the chairs and blankets until they arrived at their spot. Daddy sat in the chair while his girl sat on the blanket, but leaned back against daddy's legs. Once in awhile she looked up at him, giving him a tentative smile. Exasperated as he was with her, he couldn't help smile back at her. He loved her dearly and knew she didn't understand that he worried about her. She didn't understand the position and risk she brought about herself.

She lay on her belly and propped her head up on her hands, her feet poised in the air behind her. He watched her idly kicking her legs back and forth. Thoughts of her being naked beneath her clothing made his cock start to rise once again.

Suddenly there was a whoosh and the show began with a colorful burst of color high in the sky, illuminating the crowd. Everywhere you looked people all stared upwards, their necks straining to watch the spectacle. Ohhhs and Ahhhhs spontaneously flowed throughout the crowd. Patriotic music played from somewhere in the distance.

His girl looked around at daddy, "That was pretty daddy. Can I sit on your lap please??"

He smiled at her and patted his lap, "Come on up here honey."

Quickly she scrambled up onto his lap. She sat back, leaning her head back on his shoulder. It was much better watching the fireworks from there.

Daddy found himself distracted. Her body was warm against his. Her bare thighs rested against his. She leaned her head over and the smell of her hair filled his nostrils. Daddy put his arms around her, lightly stroking her. The sounds of the fireworks faded to the background as he looked over her, felt her weight on him. Turning her face towards him, she kissed his neck. His cock was hard and he felt it twitch when her warm lips touched his skin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.