Alternative Family Life

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I sat in my favourite chair and my youngest granddaughter, Carol, knelt at my feet with my cock in her hot mouth. I looked down at her pretty face when my daughter Clare walked by.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I sat in my favourite seat and my youngest granddaughter Carol knelt at my feet with my cock in her hot mouth. I looked down at her pretty face when my daughter Clare walked by.

"She's not bothering you too much dad, is she?" she asked.

"No, no," I crocked.

"If she does just shoo her away," she advised and walked on.

I wasn't in any hurry, happy for her to suck my cock all day.

"Come on granddad," she said now holding my cock in her hand, "my jaw is aching."

"Use your tits on me if you want?" I offered.

"Oh can I," she yelped and hurriedly unbuttoned her top and moved to engulf me between her fine young tits.

I've always preferred a tit fuck to almost anything and even now it could bring me off in no time at all. So soon I was spattering all over her young tits.

"Lovely granddad," she sighed, "I've got your spunk all over me."

"Come on young lady," scolded my daughter, "stop bothering your granddad and it's time for you to get some work done."

"Gramps doesn't mind mum," she said.

"Yes, he might not mind but I do" snapped my daughter, "get your room tidied up like I asked you to do this morning."

"You shouldn't encourage her dad," she scolded me now, "you know she rather play with you than do her work."

"Yeah, she reminds me of you when you were her age," I said.

"Yeah well, never mind all that," she said brushing a stray hair off her forehead, "I haven't got time for all that now."

"Been a while since I've had my cock in you," I said. "Not good for you to work all the time, you should have a treat now and again."

"Well yeah, later if you want," she said, "but now I've got work to do."

"Granddad, you know you can always put it in me," said Carol who had been listening on the stairs.

"Yes I know my little one," I said, "now go and do your room before your mother comes back."


After supper I went to my room to lie down for a while. The door opened and my daughter Clare came in.

"It's good of you to find time for me," she said looking uncomfortable.

"Hey Clare," I said reaching out for her hand, "you know you were always my favourite daughter."

"You sure you want to do this," she said, her hands shaking slightly as she shed her few clothes. "I'm not as young as I was and my figure isn't very good now."

True she had put on a few pounds since having the children but she was still very nice.

"I can call Carol in if you prefer?" she offered.

"Look Clare," I said pulling her gently onto the bed, "It's time you had some fun, all you seemed to do these days is work."

"Yes it's been awhile since you've honoured me," she admitted.

"Right then tonight is your night," I said, my hands running over her still smooth flesh.

My fingers found her pussy wet and ready to be mounted so I lay between her wide spread legs and pushed into her.

"Oh my," she sighed, "I'd almost forgotten how good it feels to have your cock in me."

Gently at first, I thrust into her with long strokes. Her body moved under me nicely and slowly our speed built up until we were banging together hard.

"Oh god yes," she gasped hanging on to me tightly.

Her body was still now although I still hadn't come myself.

"Thank you daddy," she sighed.

"Thank you Clare for all your hard work," I replied. "Now call Carol in she can sleep with me tonight."

"Yes daddy," she said meekly.

"Can I ride you granddad?" Carol yelped.

"Sure," I agreed.

Quickly she shed her few clothes and then she jumped astride me and my hard cock slipped deep inside her.

"Oh yeah," she shouted, "ride 'em cowgirl."

I watched as her young body bounced and writhed on top of me until I couldn't hold back any more and I spunked deep inside her.


"Can I come in granddad?" asked my grandson."

"Sure Stevie boy," I said.

The light streamed in from the window and it looked like it was going to be a lovely day. Carol stirred by my side and she sat up.

"Granddad can I get in with you and sis?" he asked.

"Sure boy," I said and pulled the covers back for him.

"My cock gets hard now granddad," he said proudly.

"Show me brother," said Carol excitedly.

He dropped his pants to expose his small cock but it was sticking straight out.

"It's a bit small granddad," giggled Carol.

"Shush now girl," I said, "he's still quite young, it'll grow some more."

"Can I stick in you please sis?" he asked.

Carol looked towards me and I nodded to her.

"Come on little brother," she said lying down and spreading her slim legs, "let see if it works ok."

Carefully she guided him into the right place and soon he was moving very fast on top of her.

"Slow down, ok," she urged.

I sat back and watched my two grandchildren enjoying their young bodies.

"Oh, sorry," said my daughter as she entered carrying a cup of tea for me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.