When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jack felt Erin move and opened his eyes. He watched her go into the bathroom and glanced at the clock. It was only six-thirty. They weren't leaving until nine. Sitting up, he fluffed his pillow and stretched out on his back. His cock was throbbing from the erotic dream he had been having and he tried to adjust the sheet so he would be comfortable. He somewhat succeeded and was dosing when he felt Erin climb back in bed.

The next thing he felt was something silky around his right wrist. When he opened his eyes, Erin smiled at him and lifted his arm so that she could tie him to the post of the bed. A rush of exhilaration filled him and he became alert. His left arm comfortably secured, she anchored his legs in the same manner.

Patting his left thigh, she grinned at him and went back to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she emerged completely dressed. Picking up the car keys off the coffee table, she smiled at him. "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?"

"To get breakfast. I won't be long."

"But, I thought we were going to eat at --"

She giggled. "Jack, we can eat twice."

Unable to argue with that bit of logic, he closed his eyes and relaxed until she came back around twenty minutes later. She was carrying a sack from the Burger King he had noticed on Main Street. He could smell cinnamon and was suddenly hungry.

"It's about time you got back."

She smiled at him and placed the sack down on the foot of the bed between his legs. Unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom up she watched him as she revealed her breasts snug inside a hunter green lacy bra. When she lowered her jeans, he could see the matching panties and garters with black stockings.

"Are you ready?" she said softly.

He licked his lips. "Lord yes."

Picking up the bag, she moved to the side of the bed. Seconds later, she was straddling him, her ass gently pressing on his abdomen. She reached inside the bag and pulled out a box of Cini-minis. When she had the icing opened up, she playfully poured it over his chest. She, then, opened an extra packet and added it to the goo. Taking one of the small rolls between her teeth she dipped her head down and smeared some of the icing onto the bun before bringing it to his lips.

Moaning softly, he bit into the delicacy and took his share. While he chewed, he watched her as she chewed and swallowed. By the time they finished the other three rolls, his cock was standing at full attention; and when she kissed him, her tongue flicking around his lips, he was ready to do whatever she wanted to ease the ache in his balls.

He gasped as she sat back far enough on him for his cock to touch her back. "You're making me crazy."

She grinned. "Do you know what I did the other day?"

He shook his head wondering where on earth she was going now. "What?"

"I went to the grocery store and just walked up and down the aisles to see what all I could find that would be fun to play with." She leaned over and kissed his right nipple. "I thought a tummy salad would be interesting. You know a piece of lettuce here, a piece of lettuce there." As she talked she placed feathery kisses over his upper body. "Slices of tomato here and there. Maybe some ham and bacon here and here. Some grated cheese there. Topped off with Italian dressing." She gently sucked on his left nipple and his cock went berserk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.