When Two Souls Connect
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Fondling her breasts in his hands, Jack moaned and watched as Erin glided up and down his cock, hugging him inside her hot walls flowing with her sweet cream.

They had had breakfast in bed; feeding each other strawberries, dripping juice on each other and licking the skin clean; placing bites of food on their bodies and eating with their mouths rather than using plates and forks; they had even drank orange juice from each others navels. The end result had been intoxicating desire during which she had mounted Jack and began a slow ride allowing the momentum to gradually build to the point at which they were currently.

When she cried out his name and leaned forward, he squeezed her nipples and thrust his hips, sending her into an orgasm that took him over the edge with her.

Keeping him inside her, she stretched her body over his, and sucked on his left nipple.

He played with a couple of strands of her hair. "I think this is one time, the clean up is going to be almost as fun as making the mess."

She giggled and raised her head to look at him. "You really think so?"

Growling, he rolled her over and began to lick the ticklish spot on her neck until she had tears in her eyes from laughing. He grinned down at her and she pulled his head down to engage his lips in an unhurried deep kiss.

Half an hour later, they took their time showering and then headed out for a day of prowling around junk and antique shops.

Jack loved watching her become animated over the things she looked at; and he made mental notes of the things she was the most interested in -- handkerchiefs, Forest Green dishes, and old black and white photos.

When they came across a cherry bedroom suite that reminded him of something he had seen in his great grandmother's house, her fingers caressed the wood of each piece in a manner that gave him the impression she was making love and his cock sprang to attention. He automatically moaned and she turned from the wardrobe she was exploring. "Are you okay?"

He nodded. "Just a minor technical difficulty. Things should be back to normal in a minute."

Frowning, she walked over to him and placed her hand on his cheek.

"You aren't helping matters." He grinned.

"How's this?" Her mouth made brief contact with his, her tongue tickled his lips.

He laughed softly. "I think maybe you ought to get away from me before we get arrested for indecent behavior in public."

Kissing him, again, she took his hand and they finished walking around the store, which was the fifth store that morning. When they stepped out of the store, she suggested lunch, and they went stepped into a small cafe that turned to out to have a buffet. The food almost melted in their mouths and they decided they would come back the next morning for breakfast.

They got back to the bed and breakfast around ten-thirty that evening after eating pizza and going bowling. The first round she had rolled a 289 and beaten him by more points than he would ever admit to. Afterwards, she told him she had bowled on a team before she had moved to work at the library and he made her bowl with the opposite hand. He still hadn't won any games, but she hadn't beaten him as badly as the first game.

When they stepped inside the door, Jack pulled her into his arms; and every drop of blood headed south at the feel of her curves crushing against him and the thought of burying his pounding flesh inside her. His mouth sought hers and her fingers twined into his hair drawing him deeper into their kiss; arching her body against his; grinding his erection into the welcoming softness between her legs.

"This is incredible," she whispered breathlessly against my lips.

Heart racing, he traced the outline of her lips with his own. "And this is only foreplay."

"Speaking of foreplay." She pulled away from him. "Light some candles and sit on the couch. I'll be back in a minute." She went to the closet and took out a small bag. Then, picking up the plastic bag she had brought in from the car, she went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

When she emerged from the bathroom; her gorgeous curves were covered from chin to toe in one of the extra sheets stored in the bathroom closet. She had piled her hair on top of her head in a haphazard style held by a black clip. On her feet was a pair of black ankle boots, with one inch heels.

"Wow, Baby," he gasped, "you're beautiful."

When she turned her back to him and started to sway slowly, his erection gave such a hard throb he winced. With her hips circling gently beneath the fall of the sheet, she raised a hand and unfastened the clip binding her hair; the silky waves tumbled over her shoulders.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.