When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After she had failed in her attempt at giving him a blow job, Jack had gotten Erin to take a shower with him. Standing behind her, he had used his hands to soap up her breasts, while kissing her neck and shoulders and whispering loving and uplifting words to her. She had relaxed enough to let herself go and beg him to cum inside her. His release had triggered more tears and he held her under the water until she had almost fallen asleep. He had helped her dry off before leaving her to her privacy. A few minutes later, wearing just her panties, she had climbed in bed and fallen asleep in his arms.

Now, two weeks later, he watched as she took a bite of her baked potato. He had talked her into seeing a counselor and she had gone through hell during a couple of her sessions, but she was better for them and he could tell a difference in her already. She was wearing his favorite bright blue blouse with a silky black skirt that hung loosely to her calves. She had left the blouse unbuttoned to the second button, revealing a little of herself to him and others.

He had picked her up that Friday evening at her place, for the weekend, and had they had arrived at a bed and breakfast an hour later. They had laughed most of the ride; listening to Garrison Keillor on his CD player.

"You're breathtaking," he said softly.

She grinned. "You just want inside my pants."

"Oh, I want inside more than that."

"Then why are we wasting time sitting here?"

"Because we have the whole weekend and there's no need to hurry. Besides," he smiled, "this old man needs his nourishment."

Forty-five minutes later, they left the restaurant and went back to their room. He stretched out on the sofa, and she joined him. Contented with being together, they watched a young Katherine Hepburn bumfuzzle a young Cary Grant in Bringing Up Baby.

After the movie ended, he went into the bathroom and checked the water in the hot tub. The owner of the house had filled it for him while they were out and the temperature was just right. After lighting the lavender candles around the room, he noticed she had placed the can of Redi-Whip that he had asked for on the edge of the tub.

He flipped off the vanity light and the candlelit darkness was a perfect dream. Going back out the room, he told Erin to go ahead and go in and get into the tub. He would join her in a few minutes. When he had given her enough time to get comfortable, he went in and what he saw made his excited cock throb faster.

She had pulled up her hair with a comb, and was leaned back with her head on the padded rim of the tub. Her nipples were covered in the white cream.

"Would you like some cherries and cream?" she asked, grinning.

"And how," he replied, huskily, kneeling and reaching out a finger to swirl the goo on her right breast. Her nipple peaked and she made a noise that sounded like a purr. When he lowered his lips toward her breast, she arched upward to meet him; gasping as he locked onto her breast. Running her fingers through his curls, she moaned as he flicked his tongue across her nipple and then darted out to lick some of the cream from her skin.

He shifted his attention to her left breast, teasing her with kisses, his fingers joining in the game. He nibbled his way around her breast, up the curve of her shoulder, until she was squirming and trying to pull him into the tub with her.

Laughing softly, he stood and removed his clothes; taking his time with the buttons on his shirt; and then lowering his pants and boxers at the same time, allowing his erection to pop free. She reached out to touch his cock with her fingers and he watched as she stroked him. "I've never seen anything more beautiful," he whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.