When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Monday morning when he got home, Jack checked his email and then sat down to work on the next chapter of his book. He had things worked out in his mind and he typed for two hours without taking a break. He might have typed a bit longer, but his phone rang and when his dad's voice came on the machine he picked up and talked until it was time to meet Erin for lunch at the diner.

He had made scrambled eggs and French toast for breakfast and they sat down to eat around eight. She had requested hot chocolate to drink. He stuck with his coffee. After cleaning up the kitchen with her, he spent several minutes kissing her at the front door before taking his leave around nine.

It had only been a few hours since then, but he felt as though he hadn't seen her in ages and when she slid across the leather seat at the window booth in the diner, for him to sit next to her, he eagerly sat down and slid his arm around her shoulders. "Lord, I've missed you." He nuzzled her neck.

She giggled. "It's not been that long since you've seen me."

"Just a year." He sucked gently on her earlobe. "I love when you wear this blouse." She had on his favorite blue blouse.

"And I love when you wear this," she replied, placing her hand over his cock that was beginning to grow inside his jeans.

He laughed softly. "I've created a monster."

Melissa, the mother of three teenagers, came to the table with their food that Erin had already ordered. She had gotten them both a half pound hamburger and fries. They fed each other several fries before biting into the burgers.

After a couple of bites she said, "Thanks for helping me with my story. I liked what you added."

"I kind of liked it, too." He bit into his burger and winced. She was squeezing his cock.

"Wise ass." She grinned. "So, did you like it?"

"Not near as much as I like what you're doing right now."

"Me, too." She released him and picked up her burger. "One of the ladies at the Friends of the Library meeting last week mentioned one of those vibrators. While I was reading up on them, I had a what if thought and the story started flowing. I wrote the scene at the restaurant before the rest of it. I was gonna' finish it up tonight and send it to you for a surprise."

"And I went and spoiled everything." He placed his hand on her thigh. "Honey, I'm sorry. I should have closed the file without reading, but I saw my name and my morals went south; in more ways than one."

She pressed his cock with her hand. "That's okay, Hun. I'm sure you'll find a way to make up for your crime."

Jack started his penance the minute he kissed her good-bye in front of the library. He stepped into the nearest gift and florist shop and placed an order for a dozen roses. The flowers, along with a box of chocolate, would be delivered to her in the next hour.

When he reached home Jack sat down at his computer to check his email. He read through two paragraphs of a note from his niece Debra and when he reached the end of it, he couldn't remember what she had said. Sighing, he reread what she had written and then typed a quick response. He frowned and hit delete. She deserved his full attention and he wasn't able to give it at the moment. He opened up three more emails before giving up and opening his file for the short story that had been requested for an anthology.

He typed for ten minutes before he gave it up. He simply couldn't concentrate on what he was doing. All he could think about was Erin. He also didn't feel like sitting still. Pushing himself away from his desk, he went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He tried to decide between OJ, milk, Dr. Pepper, apple juice, white grape juice, and lemonade. After holding the door open for several minutes, he concluded that he wasn't interested in any of them; or anything else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.