When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jack woke up. He could feel Erin in his arms. They had awakened a couple of hours after he had made love to her and had taken a shower. Going back to bed, they cuddled until falling asleep. The small lamp on the table in front of the window was on and when he opened his eyes, he could see her sleeping peacefully; her head on his chest; her curls covered her left cheek. Hating to disturb her, but needing to go to the bathroom, he gently shifted his body out from under her. She turned over on her left side and hugged the pillow that had been against her back.

While in the bathroom, he decided he was too stiff to lie back down. Going to the kitchen he made a pot of coffee and toasted a couple of bagels in the toaster oven. He then went back to the bedroom and sat down at Erin's computer. He had an idea in mind for the chapter of his book that he was struggling with and working on it would be a good way to pass the time.

He moved the mouse to clear the Charlie Brown screen saver. Instead of seeing the wallpaper with icons, he saw a file that Erin had left open. Grinning, he clicked save and was about to close it up when he saw his name about half-way down the page. Before he thought about what he was doing, he started to read what she had written under his name. It turned out to be part of a story she had written from his point of view.

Jack

It had been a busy afternoon, with much to prepare at the hotel and the restaurant to ensure that our week-end together would be one to remember. I was pleased with the results of my preparations. I even had time for a quick shower, shave and change of clothes before the short walk to restaurant. The décor was upscale and trendy, the crowd energetic for the week-end, but reserved enough to allow us some privacy. A table reserved in the back.

Erin appeared just slightly ahead of time and her look was again stunning as I enjoyed my view before moving to great her with a warm embrace and a long deep kiss as my hand moved down her back to the curve above her ass. Her taste was sweet.

I led her to the bar, ordering her a peach vodka fuzzy to match my scotch and water. She was clearly a bit nervous, bordered with excitement that was tantalizing to watch as we discussed her job her day. A second drink and delightful chat warmed her mood, a blush returning to her cheeks and the smile I adored radiating at moments she loved to share. Before long, I motioned to the hostess, and we moved to the partially secluded half-circle booth reserved for our dinner.

The table was bathed in soft candle light and a decanted delicate petit syrah was already awaiting our arrival. Glasses were pored and escargot in puff pastry followed from the kitchen to ensure a delectable start to our evening. A gentle touch to ensure her hands remained folded in her lap; Erin waited patiently my removal of a snail from its pastry shell, a cooling breath before dangling the tasty morsel just above her lips. Her chin raised and her neck stretched elegantly taking the garlic crusted creation from the fork.

We continued with the conversation as the escargot vanished to our waiting lips, followed often by the pleasure of the wine and tastes of her lips as we mingled these pleasures with our kisses.

We, then, enjoyed the Caesar salads, the dressing prepared table side and we held hands while eating. The salad was tangy and blended in perfect combination with the wine and the aroma of her scent. After our plates had been cleared I said, "Let me see if you've followed my directions."

The comment caught Erin by surprise and as she grasped my request a blush engulfed her face, "Here? Now?"

"I want to see you now." I smiled, gave her a short nod of encouragement and a slightly repositioned myself to ensure my view was not hampered by the table.

She slowly lowered her hands to her skirt, working it in finger-lengths up her thighs, a slight lift of the hips was needed to raise the back and allow the skirt hem to continue its journey. Her eyes darting from mine to the restaurant patrons. A passing bus boy stopped her motions.

"Keep going, Honey." I said softly.

Her hardened nipples against the silk of her blouse betrayed her excitement to match the tension of her action. At last, the hem raised above her upper thigh to the waist to reveal her pleasures, a small patch of hair resting just above her shaved lips.

I rested my hand tenderly on hers, ensuring her of my support. "Spread your legs, Sweetie."

A small shiver to her lower lip as her eyes darted to the room and her legs finally spread first just an inch, but then further with my verbal encouragement. Her glistening wetness was just visible in the dimmed light and the candle-lit room. I trailed my finger lightly over the folds and the outer lips and down the right thigh before returning it to my nose for a succulent smell and a delightful taste of her waiting juices. This was followed by a tender touch to guide the top of her skirt back over the upper thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.