When Two Souls Connect - Cover

When Two Souls Connect

Copyright© 2005 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - By Jack's standards, she was beautiful and he was interested in getting to know her... She looked up as he turned from the desk, and he waved at her. She smiled in acknowledgment, and he felt as though he had been given the keys to Heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

At ten-thirty the next morning, Jack, stripped for his shower, opened up Erin's e-mail, and played with his cock as he read the last of her poems. As he jerked himself off in the shower, he was in awe of the fact that Erin was willing to give herself to him so completely. None of the women he had been serious about before, had been willing to share so much with him. She was so much his, he was almost afraid he was going to mess things up.

During the first part of lunch, he thought that perhaps he had done what he feared most. She was wearing his favorite bright blue blouse with her denim skirt; and he wanted to share his slightly naughty thoughts with her, but she was avoiding looking at him as she ate her burger. She also wasn't saying very much. He decided to act as if everything was normal and let her talk with him when she was ready. When she, finally, reached across the table and placed her hand over his, he could feel that she wasn't upset with him. He was so relieved he sighed audibly, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Jack, I need to tell you something about last night." She swallowed. "When you had me take off my shirt and stuff, I didn't really do it. I'm sorry."

For some reason, he couldn't explain, Jack was not surprised at the confession. Placing his hand over hers, he said, "Baby, that's okay. It's not a big deal."

"But I lied to you."

"I know, Honey, but I'm more concerned with why you didn't take off your shirt."

"Oh." She took a swallow of her tea. "One time when I was around ten, I had pulled my clothes off and was looking at myself in the mirror. I developed early and was curious about my body; and it was neat looking at what God had made me. When, Mama, came in and found me, though, and told me that she was disappointed in me for being such a bad girl. That good girls didn't do things of which God didn't approve." She looked out the window and then back at Jack. "I can masturbate in the dark; or in the shower, but I'm not really comfortable with touching my body; but looking at myself in the mirror and exploring my body the way you asked isn't something I've been able to bring myself to do."

Jack was pissed off at her mother for filling her head with utter bullshit, but he didn't express that to Erin, which would served no purpose. After a quick count to ten, he said, "Honey, God sets boundaries for us, for good reasons, but not touching ourselves isn't one of those boundaries. He wants us to learn about ourselves so that we can be happy and healthy. Making love to yourself is not a sin. And I'm certain of that."

"How?"

"It's what Dad taught me and my sisters."

She chewed her lower lip. "What did he teach you about sex before marriage?"

"That we should only do it, if we're committed to the person."

"I was taught that it's wrong no matter what, but didn't practice it after I met Mike my senior year in high school. He was glad when I chose to attend an all girls college." She smiled. "He stuck with me until we couldn't resolve the issue about kids. I was the same way with Joe."

"Is there a reason you don't want kids?"

She ate a couple of fries. "Mom and Dad were affectionate with each other, but never with me. It was like I was the result of their marriage and it was their duty to look after me and make sure that I did my part in the world. I was earning money doing small tasks for our neighbors when I was six. They set me up a savings account at the bank and taught me everything I needed to know about money. They were always good to me, but they just never understood that I wanted to be a child and to be given affection. I helped Mom with her primary Sunday school class from the time I was seven; and I was babysitting by the time I was twelve. I never really had time for kids of my own age." She took a drink of her tea. "I reached a point where I hated kids. I was so tired of being responsible. As I got older, though, I began to enjoy being around them and to this day I love working with them. I just never developed the desire to have my own for twenty- four hours a day until they leave the nest." She bit her lower lip. "Mama thought that was a sin, too. She said that I was blessed with the ability to have children and that my purpose was to be a mother. She believed that marriage without children was sinful waste."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I think that since God helped not to hate kids so that I would work them that that's my purpose. If He wanted me to have my own, I think He would have done something about my non-existent desire to be a mother."

He smiled at her. "You've given that one lots of thought."

"I read a lesson about each of us having our own purpose; and that none of us is the same for a reason. And I wrote that one out in one of the question and answer sections."

"So, all we need to do is get you comfortable masturbating."

She looked down at the table. "I'm sorry for being so stupid. I --"

"Erin Marie Kelly, look at me." He spoke in a firm, but gentle tone. When her eyes were looking into his, he continued. "You are not stupid. And I never want to hear that word come out of your mouth, again. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

He smiled and tweaked her nose. "Now, I want you to spend time each night this week, doing what I instructed you to do the other night. Don't orgasm. I just want you to meet yourself."


As she carried out his instructions that week, Erin seemed to bloom right before Jack's eyes. By the end of week, she was moving more confidently, and her shyness seemed to be becoming a thing of the past. He knew she had further to go, but she was amazingly catching on quickly to everything.

On Saturday evening, Jack had just opened an e-mail from his sister, when Erin came on- line. He hadn't expected her to see her; she had mentioned going out with an old high school girlfriend who was in town on business. He started to send her an instant message, but she beat him; explaining that her friend had taken a migraine and they had cut their evening short. She then asked if he would like to join her on web cam. This didn't surprise him since they always chatted with the cam. He was surprised, however, when she appeared on his screen.

She was wearing an ivory-colored almost shear lacy bra, with matching panties; and he watched in awe as she sat down on the old white piano bench she kept next to the door in her living room. She began to leisurely smooth lotion over her shoulders and arms. His cock began to stir; and he was glad that he was only wearing his boxers with the Auburn tee-shirt he had pulled on after showering.

As she rubbed the cream over her stomach, her fingers teased the band of her panties; and he could almost smell the heat rising from her sweet pussy. He sighed contentedly as she applied a liberal amount of lotion to her hand, lifted her long luscious leg and began spreading it in slow circular motions up her calf, over her knee, to her inner thigh, which she caressed.

He was awakened from an almost dream state by the door bell. The pizza had arrived.

Smiling at him, she put some more lotion in her hand and started on the other leg; the muscles riveting in her calf as she pointed her foot to the screen; playing with him. She licked her lips as the hands passed under her thigh and she bent her knee to her chest opening the little pantied box for his view.

The bell rang, again. Grabbing his wallet, and a blanket to hide his somewhat obvious arousal, he sprinted to the door.

He carried the pineapple bacon pizza back with him, tossed it on the bed, and sat back down in his chair. She was standing beside the stool; waiting for him. Smiling at him, she reached back and unhooked the bra, throwing it aside as she stretched her arms high in the air.

Leaning over, she tossed her head back and her auburn curls formed a soft curtain around her face. Watching her hands, she cupped her breasts, her thumbs caressing her nipples; teasing them into hard peaks, lightly squeezing them as she lifted them high.

As her hands went to work on her beautiful orbs, he pulled his shirt over his head, and revealed himself to her. He had always kept himself in shape by exercising in the mornings, and walking most everywhere he went. And he still played basketball a couple of times a week with some of the men in his Sunday school class.

He imagined his tongue circling her erect nipples; playing with them, letting the tip of his tongue swiftly bounce over them; and then slowing so that she could feed one of them to his lips. Sucking it into his mouth, he rolled it gently between his teeth.

He was lost in thought as his hand proceeded to the bulge in his shorts; and she raised her leg to the stool and seductively traced a line up her perfect form, leaving light lines with her nails on her inner thighs. Imagining the wetness of her panties, he leaned back to stroke his swelling cock; tracing an outline on his shorts that clearly showed the intensity of his excitement.

He leaned forward as she knelt on the bench and spread her legs for the camera; and he instinctively licked his lips as her hand slid inside her panties and cupped her sex. Two fingers visible as an outline, tracing her folds, circling her clit; she tossed back her head and closed her eyes as she focused on her pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.